FFXIV getting discussed here because the /vg/ general is unbearable

>FFXIV getting discussed here because the /vg/ general is unbearable
>CTR threads getting moved to /vg/ where they have no hope of surviving
It's obvious that the state of game discussion is at an all time low. The measures of the moderation team are more like a bandaid on a gaping wound rather than actual lasting treatment.
What would you do to save Yea Forums and game discussion?

Attached: troubled little girl.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

>What would you do to save Yea Forums and game discussion?
nothing

Attached: 1535906690326.png (499x558, 99K)

Why did you accompany your post with a screenshot from an anime about fucking lolis?

Why is she troubled?

It's only gonna get worse, it's time to move on.

Why not, cuck?

You can do nothing, smash threads, smash threads only.

traffic has slowed down significantly too, not just Yea Forums either

please!!

Attached: 1510110266877.jpg (720x405, 61K)

Dick too small

Source?

Shoujo ramune?

Shoujo no Pico

Create /jv/.
Yea Forums will be for Western games and all things Sony.
/jv/ will be about everything Japanese in gaming.
This will purge a bit.

Attached: mirin miku.jpg (2048x1360, 235K)

>anime image not from videa in op
>anime fags all over the thread
just watch
*click*
*click*

ok now go die in a fire

Is it okay to inconvenience a loli with being insistent with anal sex?

Cunny is my new hobby after vidya turned to shit

NEWS FLASH, FAGGOT! FFXIV SUCKS!

This, i think this is one of the worst and most hypocrital thread i've seen in Yea Forums in a long time

So you frequent Yea Forums then?

Yesterdays thread ended up archiving at 700 posts, so I'm guessing he want to recreate another one

Um, pedo much?
Yikes and cringe.

I love lolis but this hentai fucking sucks, stop posting it.

>new
You always liked it, you were just told not to once you got older.

Didn't catch that one. Any interesting posts?

Degenerate AND contrarian. Gross combo.

There are four fucking videogame boards: Yea Forums, /vg/, /vp/, and /vr/.

It didn't work the last four fucking times why would splitting up the board work a 5th time?

>/vg/ is bad because pedo anime spam avatarfagging
>better spam shitty pedo anime threads on Yea Forums

You will die a hero user, enjoy your next few days of ban.

Because we get rid of Western shit.
All the others still have Western shit.
No Western Shit, no more trash.

fuck jannies
A saying that will hold its meaning forever most likely

>Get all the subhuman MODS fired.
>Remove all traces of e-celeb cancer
>permaban smash trash
>remove Reddit
>remove Resetera
>remove trannies, faggots, dykes
>remove politics

Attached: MGS series after Snake Eater.jpg (550x716, 32K)

here's how you fix Yea Forums.
old video games go to /vr/
new video games go to /vn/

thus making Yea Forums free, solving everything

Attached: 1535288624351.webm (576x324, 2.77M)

adorable and hilarious

Would you do all that... for free??!

So the solution is to take all discussion of video games out of Yea Forums?

>trannies thinking they can report me and preserve their safe space
LMAO KYS TRANNIES KYS YOU'RE ALL OBNOXIOUS KYS TRANNIES KYS YOU'RE ALL OBNOXIOUS KYS TRANNIES KYS YOU'RE ALL OBNOXIOUS
LMAO KYS TRANNIES KYS YOU'RE ALL OBNOXIOUS KYS TRANNIES KYS YOU'RE ALL OBNOXIOUS KYS TRANNIES KYS YOU'RE ALL OBNOXIOUS

LMAO KYS TRANNIES KYS YOU'RE ALL OBNOXIOUS

there is no solution, chaos will consume us all

I would
As long as mods and other jannies don't question my actions

All out of yogurt

It's simple, you stop banning dubs/bateman and let Yea Forums go back to self-moderating by spamming garbage threads off the boards.

based

Mods are nintenfaggots. XIV threads still get moved or deleted daily, meanwhile we have 10 smash threads that dont talk about the game and just roster faggotry and mario maker circlejerking and that's perfectly ok and not moved to /vg/

but she doesn't like yogurt

Attached: 1509060058482.png (617x556, 416K)

don't start and fill your threads with your child erotica then

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE MUST CONTROL THE FLOW OF CONVERSATION

YOU CAN ONLY SAY WHAT WE WANT YOU TO SAY

Attached: 1562343918923.png (785x1000, 261K)

I see Switch hating threads get deleted almost instantly compared to porn threads most of the time.
Its fucking hilarious

Be hard to recreate that since most of those people are on vacation today.
Yeah, but they got deleted

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-22-00-56-50-1.png (1286x338, 48K)

This is a Nintendo board

>Mods are nintenfaggots
Well if that's true then I wish they'd stop deleting/moving Splatoon threads

But she still drank it all

I wonder how much nintendo pays them

how do you dictate what is garbage? The last time self moderation was allowed? Accelerator. Remember he also spammed innocent Aria threads on Yea Forums. Like a corrupt superhero

I thought they mainly deleted the pedo one

Based

Ban all tripfags. Tripfags are the reason /vg/ went to shit, because they want attention so badly and 99% of them are trannies with anime girl avatars on steam.

And yet you say trannies are the ones who are obnoxious and mentally ill

>how do you dictate what is garbage?
It's pretty easy on boards like Yea Forums where 90% of threads are vague, single sentence OPs designed to start flame wars.

Simple,
>delete /vg/
>allow vidya porn threads
>don't moderate anything but actual crime
Oh wait, that would drive away the normalfags that see the ads wouldnt it? LOL

Attached: Anime_tiddies.jpg (680x506, 111K)

>Yea Forums for fun
>leddit for info
why would you want to change that? It's like wanting your favorite brothel to become like your workplace and turning your workplace into a brothel.

Yea Forums is great how it is but if you want change, I would kick out all the trannies and faggots and close /lgtb/. They are literally pink terrorists.

Literally neck yourself tranny defending fuck

>normalfags don't love porn
What?

NOOOO ANYTHING BUT MY ADVERTISERS PLEASE DONT TAKE THEM FROM MEEEEEE

Attached: 1523040170595.png (772x804, 414K)

You'll still be there you fucking idiot. You're the western shit

Attached: 1563589028853.jpg (447x463, 53K)

I dump my fucking ass on this goddamn board. Video games are for little kids.

Attached: 46578.jpg (787x1296, 529K)

this is a good point
why in the WORLD IS Yea Forums SFW WHEN NOBODY HAS A JOB?? Porn is extremely relevant to the interests of the userbase

Attached: 1520045460443.png (1032x903, 911K)

so how will sjws try to ruin cunny now that most men are giving up on video games?

They only like certain kinds of porn. Old Yea Forums you'd get vidya titties everyday without anything ever deleted. They'd stick mostly to their own threads since they didnt really police them.