Dbz fighterz

KID BUU AND ULTIMATE GOHAN ANNOUNCED
GET IN HERE

Attached: DBFZ-Kid-Buu-Scan.jpg (622x467, 160K)

This was truly the best dbz game ever, I remember waiting for reveals like a kid waits for Xmas morning

>Not Super Buu
You retard

Attached: Gohan_black.png (900x503, 165K)

>Cuckhan
>Not Chadrick
You retard.

Attached: 1546877221153.png (710x897, 267K)

Super characters never ever

Attached: Cellcuck.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>Jir*n

if only the game wouldn't have been so braindead and simplistic it would have lasted longer. Is still holding up tho, mostly with casuals, but not like people expected. People wanted this game to be timeless like Marvel 1-2-3 but it fell short.

isn’t kid buu already in the game

The roster is shit

why do they make alternate forms of characters when there’s still dozens of unusused characters

You mean you would really have another character than a SECOND Broly???

Where the fuck is Janemba, it's been so long. It's like they are actively trying to kill their own game, they also announced at the last second the majors where the World Tour would take part. If it wasn't Dragon Ball the game would have died weeks after release, it fucking surprised me when they announced it got over 1K entrants at EVO.

Attached: 1533437300824.gif (255x192, 1.07M)

I have a theory that they weren't planning for this to be a particularly big or competitive game at all, but rather just Extreme Butoden for consoles. Arcsys of course outdid themselves and Marvel was looking weak so a community formed that naturally pushed them into the esports direction that they weren't prepared for.

Seriously, read some of the interviews from when the game was first revealed, they were saying bizarre things like how they wanted character strength to be based on canon power levels and other nonsense, or how long it took for them to announce a real competitive circuit for the game, or the miscommunication with Shueisha that resulted in tournaments getting cancelled. It's a big mess.

The people that know arcsys were looking forward to the update to dbfz before the actual game itself came out. They have a knack for having cool ideas but they love shooting themselves in the foot. The game just needs a couple of system changes, not character changes but with how the rights holders are being the game is dead by next year

Attached: qt.png (391x521, 203K)

Attached: 1513185156746.jpg (1024x495, 45K)

Am I the only one who thinks the game was actually kinda shitty? It looked great but the gameplay didn't exactly feel like Dragon Ball
>Get hit once by anything
>No way to respond, just have to take a 50-hit combo. Can't break the combo, can't dodge out of it, can't counter hit out of it
>Makes the only thing that matters be the speed of the animations, so whoever can start the combo first wins
Legit BT4 when?

Attached: Confused Gum.png (348x339, 207K)

I don't think it's very fun to play, no. It's flashy and looks great, but everything about controlling it feels very stiff and automated in a way that comes across as unnatural.

Why would you want to dodge or counter or reak out of combos in a fighting game? Are fighting games not your genre? This is literally the game DBZ fans and Fighting Game fans have been wanting for ages, if you are a fan of both, then the game is great.

Unironically don't get hit

Attached: Confused Lazuli.jpg (1024x479, 52K)

Isn't it Arcsys best selling game ever?
I think I remember reading that somewhere.

>Why would you want to dodge or counter or reak out of combos in a fighting game?
Because it's a fucking Dragon Ball game. I don't want to watch some faggot do a stupid 55 hit combo with no way to do ANYTHING in return, I want to actually fight a guy and play around him. Compare DBFZ to BT3
>DBFZ
>Guy throws basic ranged attack
>Has to be blocked, otherwise he can Vanish in and do a combo that does half a character's health with no way for that character to do anything while the combo is going on. Might as well not even look at the game.
>Most attacks only have cinematic
>BT3
>Guy does basic ranged attack
>Does some chip damage as it should, can be reflected back or just blocked
>Still has to close the gap either with a chase or a special if they want to get in close
>Combos can be blocked or dodged mid-combo with good timing, even opens up possibility of starting your own combo
>Makes it so that you have to include alternate hits to break guards
>Even allows counter-vanishing if your opponent vanishes out to counter the combo
>Actually has beam struggles and clashes which can turn fights around immensely

Why are you playing FighterZ at all then?

Attached: Confused Lapis.png (878x510, 882K)

I'm not any more, like a lot of people it seems.

The core game just isn't very fun
They really shot themselves in the foot by limiting themselves to only qc motions
Probably because they appealed to casuals as hard as they did

the motions are the least important thing. Superdash and vanish are retarded and need to be overhauled if they care. The matches take way too fucking long because health regen and blue health are both way to fucking high. They even toned blue health down but they got rid of double super damage so that just proves they have no idea what they are doing

arcsys jojo when?

Not only is Arcsys best selling game, it's one if the most sold fighting games. They announced it a while ago that the game sold like 4 million units