*dabs on the Switch*

*dabs on the Switch*

Attached: _20190722_153021.jpg (2143x2940, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oqv7bm5nbC4?t=500
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>$1000

does it have a decent controller peripheral?

>a shity fucking phone
>almost 1k $
>even with that power, still no games

Attached: 521126126.png (271x350, 132K)

oh no what will nintendo do there's no wa-
*releases the switch lite*

Attached: BINGBINGYAHOOOO.jpg (820x823, 197K)

>phones play games at higher fps than consoles

Attached: 1496013336900.jpg (949x896, 109K)

When's the MHFU port for android

The only people who are going to buy it are rich-fucks, tech lads, and youtubers, and they are the only ones that buy this kind of stuff that isn't already mainstream.
Besides what the fuck am I going to play on it, emulated games from prior generations and gimped mobile versions of computer games? This is for hardcore gamers so PC-to-mobile streaming is not an argument.

>120hz oled
Wait when did this happen? I thought the maximum refresh rate for commercial oled is currently 90hz.

Wow bros, can't wait to play Angry Birds at 120fps.

MUA3 feels like it would be at home on a cellphone. Fucking garbage game.

>$1000 no-games machine
>controller sold separately

wheres the buttons?

>120hz

Useless! Even zoomers can't read over 60 texts a second.

>Battery dies in an hour
>Overheats and dies because it has no ventilation
>Burns your hand from how hot it is
>Shatters because you accidentally dropped it
>Also costs a thousand dollars

Attached: kizuna ai presents the smug face.jpg (889x779, 127K)

that's why it had a fan module.

Attached: asus-rog-phone-2-preview-hands-on-015.jpg (940x626, 126K)

Why does every single phone controller have a massive flaw? This one almost made it except for the garbage analog sticks.

Attached: f5884650-024a-43d0-975e-a08c5714cb31.jpg (1200x1200, 112K)

>smartphone gaming
OH NONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

*dabbed on the switch before the switch was even a thing*
I really liked this thing, why can't they just do the same thing but updated specs and proper joysticks. It would be a fantastic emulation machine

Attached: sonyeric-xperia-play-black-wide-lg.jpg (760x800, 85K)

because they're all cheaply made.

if you want a controller just get a ps4/xbox/switch controller and sync via blutooth

Imagine getting a smartphone just to play games on it.

get a cheap PSP go

>still no games
It will soon with genshin impact
But that's coming to pc as well with superior controls lmao get dabbed on phonefags

>play game with static UI on OLED screen for almost an hour
>get burn-in
Haha, y-yeah...phones are totally b-better for game-...gaming...

Yeah, why the fuck do people own Switches?

yeah but this thing was a phone as well and had the two touch joypads

Can't wait to play Gardenscapes, Pokemon Go and Coin Master on that baby.

Attached: 1467684154573.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

senpai

>play game for 10 minutes
>thermal throttles to 25% performance
well played phonefags

Attached: 1357228176960.gif (350x253, 1.65M)

The thing limiting modern mobile chipsets is the lack of active cooling and bloated operative systems where gaming is but an afterthought. If you were to put the Apple A12X on a Switch-like device with an actual heat sink and a properly optimized OS for game performance you bet your ass it could easily handle loseless ps4 and boner ports.

Surely I will need a $1000 phone to play my waifu gacha.

Did the Switch fucking molest you as a kid?

>years back
>NEVER wasted money on a smartphone before
>still used my razr flip
>decide to buy one since it finally broke
>LG G4
>it fucking dies because the heat melted the soldering
>get a $10 brick phone
waste of money for a toy

Fgo machine

Nice, I'm particularly hyped for Genshin Impact and the FotNS gacha. And also to emulate some old jewels.

name three console-quality mobile games that aren't tower defense

waiting, phonefags

lmao

*costs more than 3 switches*

Attached: 5f7.jpg (680x680, 38K)

yes

>tfw nintendo wants to keep the price of their consoles as low as possible
I just want a 600 dollar switch with a ridiculous high-end soc ;_;

Damn, look at all those great specs.
I can't wait to play Candu Crush at 4K.

I just think the switch should have had more Ram
Maybe not all the way to 8 but 6 would have been nice.

>Now it Won't explode
>Now it last 20 minutes

Attached: 1545257976576.jpg (494x533, 264K)

This retards don’t realize price is a huge factor
This was good but too expensive broke too easily and was outdated before the end of the year

No thanks I'm good.

Attached: 20190711_203344.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

>phone """gaming"""

>nazi pic
thanks for reminding me how much /pol/ has infiltrated us

You could buy 3 Switch lites and 6 60$ games for the price of just the phone

I assume the fan has its own battery.

Then it's fucking awkward to carry around.

Don't want your phone to explode?
That'll be 79.99. + tip

you're still a neet bro?
haha alright man whatever floats your boat

>phone
into the trash it goes.

Nobody falls for this "gaming" phone bullshit right? With that price, you could all current gen consoles to play real games. What the fuck are you going to play on that shit?

kys

Attached: 1563518489817.gif (498x280, 1.54M)

I hate gaming on smartphones. Why would I buy a "gamer phone"?

(You) first

Cool, what games does it have?
Does it have anything that's fun?

Attached: pikachu died on the way back to his home planet.jpg (105x125, 2K)

>gaming phone
Hasn't that failed everytime it's been tried? Most phone. Games run on most anything that isn't ancient and doesn't justify the price. No support for beefy games to make use of the specs ever happens. I mean fuck remember that sony phone with the psp slide out thing? Exactly.

at least switch has a dpad

>Gaming phone
>No built in hardware controls
ONE JOB!

Attached: 451210.png (1200x1120, 945K)

you mean like pokemon Let's Go or what's SH/SW are shaping up to be?

The Flydigi Wee is fine. Only thing I don't like about it is the software, but that at least enables me to use the controler on game without proper support.

>phone games
Oh no, I don't want to miss out on the best upcoming AAA quality gatcha and match 3 games. . . . . ..

>Cheap psp go
Look at prices in the past couple years. The base console will run you like 110 now easily

what the fuck do you need 12 gigs of ram on a phone for? what fucking game on the phone?
this is stupid. there isn't any reason to buy a gaming phone when most of the games are idle waifu lottery simulators which could run on a calculator.

This.
Might as well get a Vita and hack it.

Imagine paying $1k for a gaming device with no games.
Android will never be a supported gaming platform for AAA. At least nintendo makes games for their console. This will have nothing.

>*heats to 3000 degrees*

the rules are changing, you sound like some sort of fossil who intentionally wants to be dumb.

as the advancement of specs for core systems is slowing down, that of smart devices is keeping ramping up precisely BECAUSE the price is justified to have it happen, since it's a device you carry all day with you and does a million things.
you disprove your own "argument" in your shitty post.
the reality is, smart shit is getting stronger, architecture is getting equivalent all across the boards for ease of multiplatorm-ability, while consoles gradually decelerate on specs because paying $800 for a system to play 2 exclusives a year is less worth then buying your iphone shit.
at some point, a breaking point will be reached, it's just a matter of time. certainly you do not expect we will find ourselves in a reality with phones as powerful as home consoles, but with 100x the userbase, and still no games are in there because no jew has figured out there's money to make, do you?

we've already seen a new standard in portability-happy games being ported by indies, which is happening much like the revival of PC where indies spearheaded the ports, which ultimately resulted in PC being a common multiplatform target for AAA. it's just a matter of time when a company realizes that adding a traditional control scheme is gonna be just an extra $10 to unlock a billion dollars industry for your casual paypigs, who easily get baited. and the more time passes, the more this path will be inevitable, because of the aforementioned factors that all point into one direction.

the success of the switch is also another factor. people do not care about games crashing and shit performance with dogshit awful controls, apparently. phone casuals will care even less so.

the first big phone manufacturer to slap a non-optional traditional control scheme to the device will open it up for everyone. the success of fortnite will probably make the suits see the profit.

ROG Gaming phones come with Switch-like Joy Cons, a dock and a usb-c fan to cool it off.
Pretty sure it'll be the same for the second.
youtu.be/oqv7bm5nbC4?t=500

>5g gets banned
>phone becomes useless
kek

newfag

Yes.
The issue is basically that the situations that people play Phone Games (instead of console, PC or handheld) are basically just to burn a little bit of time while you're waiting on the line to for food or something. There's not really any situation where people who want to play games will choose a phone for in-depth or core gaming sessions.
If you're at home, you're going on your console or PC (which you almost certainly have if you can afford a gaming phone).
If you're out of the house, you're either playing EXTREMELY casually or you will own a system with more significant games if you plan to play for extended durations (i.e. you will either own a Vita or a Switch)

Nah, they already have Pokemon Go.
I just used that image cause I find it funny

What's even the point of having a high level phone when the only games to take advantage of the specs are fucking Fortnite and Gameloft shit that will hit you with pay walls every 5 minutes?

Attached: 439287423978923.jpg (323x294, 13K)

The mobile market has turned out to be ABSURDLY important to the current, hobbyest game industry, and seeing AAA games adopt mobile monetization methods is just the preview.

user better hope Indies do well enough on mobile to sell proper games rather than having to go f2p. But user is probably the type who seethed with rage about Super Mario Run not being free.

>plays angry birds

mobile market ceases to exist when loot boxes are banned

G4 has a universal warranty on an issue with the board that leads to boot looping. They got replaced so much they ran out of working G4 that some people got G5

> Fortnite
> PubG
Unfortunately, that's all it needs. How many people bought a Gamecube just for Smash?

>us

>Implying America is actually going to do anytging to a business
>Implying America is the only place where gambling is allowed.
Naive.

Its just a stupid overpriced android phone you dumb bastards. The only real exclusive games you can play on it are dumb mobile games.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1396935152262.jpg (500x371, 24K)

Not as infiltrated as the kikes did with our government, media, the military and the internet.

I assume it comes with the phone.

Hitman go is fun but that can run on a toaster
Tomb raider go kicks the graphics up a bit but still not enough to need a gamer phone
Never played deus ex go so I don't even know if it's any good.

>12GB of RAM
When will this meme die?

I have NEVER in my life needed more than 8GB for any game on my PC, and I constantly have something open on my second monitor while I play, even then it never passes 6GB usage.
The only bottlenecks are the CPU and GPU, that's it. If those are shit you can put fucking 100GB of RAM on it, it won't make a difference

Attached: 1563745687332.jpg (274x322, 71K)

No games.

>"""""gaming"""""" phone

The American government might be controlled by corporate interests but that goes out the window when think of the children is brought into play.

>phones play candy crush and temple run at higher fps than consoles*

>dabs on switch
>doesn't have FE 3H
You enjoy that

the first ROG phone did cost around $900 btw

Attached: 3141.jpg (400x387, 31K)

>Makes the battery even worse because the fan has to be powered
CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Yeah but those people usually ended up getting other games to go with it
A better comparison would be ps4s just for fifa.

I play Arma 2 and 8GB is not enough for a 2009 game. Granted, I could just not play shit horribly coded games but here we are.

>Yea Forums has infiltrated Yea Forums
what the FUCK did he mean by this

Does it actually or does the fan have its own battery.

Do you even play Memecraft? Multiplayer games and well-optimized games don't need much run anyway.

Why are people unironically pushing fucking smartphone games? Have casual gamers sunken so far they actually consider smartphones to be a good platform for more than shitty repetitive timekillers like Candy Crush? Is the industry just retarded?

Why are you bringing up PC in this topic, user?

hahaha
no

>super expensive piece of shit phone so you can play great classics like pubg mobile and pay2win weebshit 3965 (made in china) at 30fps for five minutes before it overheats and throttles down dropping the framerate to 15

No thank you.

Attached: 1427921748558.jpg (450x450, 56K)

I wanted to like the PSP go, but it was physically painful for me to hold and use

T. 6'1" man with huge hands and size 13 shoes.

>for $1000+ you could put together a decent desktop build that can play modern games fluently in decent quality
>people rather buy a fucking gaming PHONE for that money
jesus christ, why are people so retarded?

>Gaming on a phone

Gotta love exploding batteries and screens to small to make out anything.

>consolecucks will never EVER get candy crush
seethe

I have a OnePlus 3 (not even the 3T), and it's literally perfect for me. It's really fast and runs anything I throw at it just fine. After disabling all the botnets from Google the battery lasts an entire day. A phone with the same specs as mine would probably cost around 200 bucks nowadays, and I've seen even older phones (such as the Motomeme G3) with 1/4 of the specs as the OP3 work just fine for basic tasks after removing Google's useless shit.

You'd have to be fucking retarded to spend more than 200 bucks for a phone in the current year. If you're a dumbfuck normalshit who is wired into the system and compulsively needs to post shitty photos of your dogshit food, boring life, and ugly mug, buy a flagship from 3 generations ago, those have great camera and specs and can be had for the same price as a new low tier phone.

cringe

I bought a LG v20 for like 60 bucks. Plays everything, ports included, fine and dandy. You don't need a 1k phone to play most worthwhile games, only badly programmed E-Sports stuff.

if they really cared they would pay some devs to port some real games for it. nvidia did it with the shield. at this point you spend $1K for a fortnite/pubg/asphalt 9.

Attached: disco souls.gif (284x210, 3.52M)

From a 3DMark gaming benchmark perspective, this beats the Tegra X1 by around 1,000 points (going off memory but let’s say the 855+ is 5,400 and the X1 is 4,400) but keep in mind that this is new and the X1 is four years old. Also keep in mind the Android overhead and nvidia’s drivers being more mature. 12GB of RAM seems like a waste in such a device because of the low bandwidth and because Apple’s shit does more for less RAM.

From a gaming perspective, I guarantee the Switch would hold its own. This device might have higher res games but not much higher and they would be missing effects. Framerates should be better. But overall switch, which will soon be available in a $200 form factor, holds its own versus this new device that’s costs 5x as much

Holy fuck I just found my new gaming phone

can it make phone calls?

Fuck off, grandpa

nani the fuck

What size hands

>making phone calls in 2019

Attached: 1516572427617.jpg (809x850, 115K)

>He doesn't call his folks to say hello
What, are you heartless?

>1000 dollar mobile phone console

yeah im sure mobile "game" developers are gonna totally make game solely for this and give up on the other 99% of the market

this one looks pretty good

Attached: phone gameapd.png (1200x800, 332K)

Small talk is a waste of time.

A phone call though? Might as well be sending letters at that point
FaceTime/Skype/Whatsapp video calls for my parents, I'm basically their only moral support at this point

Back to tumblr

Based retard

This fucking retard

same price as 10 art trades.

This looks like it'd be perfect for emulating or Steam Link.

Would unironically be better if it was a oneplus phone.

why would i want to play the same games on a shitty handheld computer that i can play on my good stationary computer?
rather than a handheld that, while sure it's underpowered, has it's own library of games?

Text messaging is for fags.

Attached: 1562503198152.jpg (1114x768, 310K)

Cope

A good chunk of the Switch's library are Mobile and PC ports.

that doesn't mean that new games for it doesn't exist already, or aren't on the way