Which one has the best radio songs?

which one has the best radio songs?

Attached: falloutgames.jpg (777x719, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFU6fyTx3eQ
youtu.be/BH8TS20y3ps
youtu.be/S6So4k5UqHw?list=PLC0C2A6BCA6040BC8
youtube.com/watch?v=SefxmOv-88M&
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OpUVylCrzfI
youtube.com/watch?v=bgDF2xfcbv8
youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
youtube.com/watch?v=txPqV0lZaSE
youtube.com/watch?v=17ZWrcL9Dz0
youtube.com/watch?v=mgUqn8vgj6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jingle jangle

NV

I'VE GOT SPURS

CONELRAD Mod
youtube.com/watch?v=LFU6fyTx3eQ

MYYYYY JOHNNNNY GUUUHIIIITAR.
Makes NV lose

New Vegas
They feel more cherry picked to give a vegas + western vibe as opposed to the other two just picking old songs

4 pretty much just reuses 3’s outside of the enclave

Stars of the midnight Range~

I think three did a pretty good job picking relevant or interesting songs. 4 just ctrl f’ed anything involving nuclear or atomic in its name.

NV has the more melancholic songs, I think they fit the post-post apoc vibe better. I still shut the radio off when I'm not in the various hubs though, the ambient soundtrack of the F1/2 just lets me immerse way more into the game. I thank the devs for actually bothering to carry it over rather than use Inon Zur's tracks.

3 just doesn't have the variety or quantity
NV does and they make surviving the mojave wasteland a little bit easier
4 has the same problem as 3 but 4's are also forgettable and don't enrich the atmosphere or soul

NV with Mojave radio. The new Vegas radio kind of sucks though

3=nv>4
youtu.be/BH8TS20y3ps

BIG IRON ON HIS HIIIIIIIP

If you say anything other than NV you definitely have brain damage

Attached: 938e2103860426dd52fc3920dfa7efdf.jpg (652x2000, 1.14M)

i agree. i also love the ambient sounds from those games.
youtu.be/S6So4k5UqHw?list=PLC0C2A6BCA6040BC8

NV

also this, a lot of the songs in fo4 came right from this playlist

>listening to radio

3 better OST overall. Not saying that NV is bad because it has my favorite song in Fallout, Happy Times

Fuck 4 for being so disappointing.

youtube.com/watch?v=SefxmOv-88M&
This one is genuinely creepy too. Really sells it to you that the land is completely dead.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OpUVylCrzfI

Attached: 56848256_131613324578633_5342209709356216460_n.jpg (640x640, 48K)

>walk around in new vegas
>turn off the radio
>ambient kicks in
>mfw

Attached: QCoZ9mv.jpg (583x1508, 224K)

New Vegas, but 76 also has some really good new songs but they are mixed in with the same shit recycled since 3.

New Veg-
>Johnny Guitar

>ambient
1>4>2>NV>3
Original tracks from 2 and NV are not that good.
3 ost is just shit.

Lol

>the tracks from 2 are not that good
>shitting of My Chryslis Highwayman and Biggest Little City in the World
Fuck you?

BFBFBFBFBFBFBFBBFBFFBTTHHHHHHHHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (662x695, 162K)

both tracks are garbage

You're a real fucking shit

Bad taste. But then again you put 4 above 3 and NV. Should've realized earlier.

>Biggest Little City in the World
i'm about to reinstall fallout 2

Attached: Mgs_92a0cc_5663687.png (456x810, 327K)

HEY EVERYBODY

>those pistol shots in the background as you enter the city
count me in

New vegas for sure.

3 for radio and OST
nv and 4 have a poor radio selection and the OSTs are meh
76 has my favorite radio though

I
AM GAY,

AS I GO RIDING MERRILY ALONG

>try to mod new vegas
>can't even get two fucking mods working side by side without the game freezing every other bootup or sending me to an empty void after loading a save
>look at other people discussing their mods and load orders
>they're complaining about having 50 or so mods working at once
It must be nice... not that I'll ever goddamn know.

Attached: dropped lunch.jpg (1095x1195, 287K)

HE'S HACKIN' AND WHACKIN' AND SMACKIN'

There's just something about laid back slide guitar that gets me. NV hands down

fuck you doing kid

I really liked the F3 music, but I didn't like F3 itself youtube.com/watch?v=bgDF2xfcbv8
youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
There are a lot of good songs there. NV of course has absolute bangers like Big Iron that are probably better than any individual F3 song, but I think the overall F3 collection is better, and sets you more into the mood of the times when the bombs fell.

F4 gets a special prize for: "Someone googled 'royalty free atom/nuclear related songs free download.mp3" Fucking Atom Bomb Baby, Crawl Out Through the Fallout, Uranium Fever, Uranium Rock, Rocket 69,

And then of course on the nose songs that seem to "fit" with the theme, "The Wanderer" "sixty MINUTE MAN", "The End of the World" etc. It's pure and utter hackery.

easily new vegas, it's also the best game btw

BIG.

GUY

BIG IRON
BIG IRON

New Vegas has some bangers but is letdown by Johnny Guitar badly. A few of the songs in NV are just not worth listening to - but you get another station to listen to if Johnny Guitar is blaring out on RNV. Mojave Music Radio is alright - no breaks. NV has the best ambient soundtrack, the best bits are from FO1 and 2.

3 has some really catchy songs and a more consistent soundtrack, the price of this is listening to Three Dog screaming into the mic every 5 mins. Fallout 3 has an extremely comfy OST and I like it a lot.

4 just has rehashes of 3's songs - the new additions were really annoying for the most part (It's a Man). I liked Orange Colored Sky. Travis was annoying at first and becomes more annoying after you "fix" him.
4 has the weakest OST.

Ladies and gentlemen, you're listening to me, Mr. New Vegas, and you look extraordinarily beautiful right now.
All the latest news, coming your way right now.
Goodsprings has fended off a mob of escaped convicts after organizing an impromptu militia, this according to an old man armed to the teeth with dynamite.
Moving on...
NCR has failed to retake the prison it recently lost in a deadly riot. Powder gang operations against the NCR are expected to continue.
And that's the news.
Here's Bing Crosby reminding us of those times when you absolutely have to kiss the person you love. "Something's Gotta Give," up next.

Attached: mrnewvegas.jpg (363x518, 97K)

I agree wit you on fallout 4, however i think wanderer and the end of the world are amazing songs and i never would have found them without fallout 4

Fallout 3 has some decent tracks but they don't really fit the vibe of the game as a whole. So while they are fun to listen to in the hubs for a bit, I usually just turn them off after a few songs have repeated.

Fallout 4 sounds like someone's "fallot 3 playlst (royalty free)" ripped off of youtube.

Fallout NV fits the ambience of NV but the tastes are a bit more niche, so if you don't like Western music then it is inferior.

3>NV>4
youtube.com/watch?v=txPqV0lZaSE

1.NV
2.FO3
3.FO4
FO4's radio consisted of almost half of FO3's radio selection for some goddamn reason and the rest was songs about rockets and explosions and radiation everything about FO4 just screams laziness

Oh sure, I'm not saying any of the F4 songs are BAD really, I quite like them individually. It's just that having so many songs that hit the exact theme of Fallout is way too obvious.
I had a similar feeling when at the end of Netflixs Sabrina they play "The End" by the Doors. I love the doors but I audibly went "really?"

There's songs that are fitting, and there are songs that are TOO obvious. and F4 leans heavily on the "too obvious" with their music.

non, i prefer the ambience.

new vegas because the others just because meme songs about nuclear bombs or reuse old ones

HEARTACHES BY THE NUMBER

That's fallout 4. 3 doesn't have any of those

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHNNY
GITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NV is the worst hands down.

BEST FALLOUT SONG COMING THROUGH
youtube.com/watch?v=17ZWrcL9Dz0

Why do people hate Johnny Guitar?

It got memed and thus became popular

Some bug makes it play twice as likely as other songs

NV, but 3 is pretty close. 4 was bad, I literally turned the classic tune radio off and replaced it with the fucking classical one about 10 hours in. That's embarrassing.

Not a radio track, but I fucking love Sleepy Town Blues from New Vegas.
youtube.com/watch?v=mgUqn8vgj6A

I think 3 beats NV by a tiny bit, NV still has some bangers, Shame they never got the license for the songs they wanted, Elvis would of been kino
4 is irrelevant because half of its songs are reused from 3. Cheap.

NV I suppose, tracks fit the melancholic western theme.

3 and 4 completely fucked the fallout theme forever. The series wasn’t supposed to be about firing mini nukes at super mutants while bing crosby is blaring in the background. Literal meme games.

I'm pickled pink! The moon is yellow! And I'm your fellow now! Do da-do-da-do do do!

fallout 3 radio was amazing, all songs were bangers

goddamn i fucking hate the djs from 3 and 4
at least 4 has this based mod

Attached: file.png (630x77, 52K)

Gross, That's faggot music

I wish NV had the wanderer instead of 4 so I could ditch the radio

URAAANIUM FEEEVER

Attached: FalloutDwellersVsSuperMutant.jpg (564x748, 77K)

Butcher Pete was good for melee builds

Attached: 2211924-1478446873.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)