Buy $60 "gaming" mouse

>buy $60 "gaming" mouse
>it has double click bullshit within two years

Attached: 1563421025350.jpg (380x369, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqWt8-BGv1s
amazon.com/Redragon-Impact-Buttons-Precision-Programmable/dp/B07HC4NBQ8/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=red dragon mouse&qid=1563805738&s=gateway&sr=8-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn’t research what he buys

Lmao

>zoomer doesn't know how to fix double clicking

lmao

>buying gaming accessories

>Average Genius mouse
>Started doubleclicking accidentaly after 10 years of use
It's time to let go.

>reddit spacing
>"lmao"
>bonus points for tripfagging

>be faggot
>do faggot things
>act surprised at being a faggot

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWIE

That's what you get for buying bullshit and not listening to /g/ when they told you to buy Mionix shit.

>buy PS4 controller
>rubber starts wearing off within about a month and a half consistent use

>Gets rekt

Lmao

>3 different IPs
>r*ddit spacing
I-it's a guy with a VPN right...
I don't want to believe this is what things are now...

how do you fix double clicking???????????

>putting a break after a quote is """"reddit spacing""""

how new are you?

this is reddit spacing

you retard

If you're talking about cleaning the contacts, it's not always possible to open the mouse without breaking it open.

should've got a zowie

Stay mad bitchboi

>he buys "gaming" branded stuff
based retard

>'gamer' classification doesn't insulate the manufacturing trend of later iterations always being flimsier, cheaper builds

>Buy a pack of switches of your choice
>Buy a new kit of skatez
>Replace the switch that is doubleclicking
>Apply new skatez

???
Are you really that much of a retard? soldering isn't difficult, faggot.

Attached: 15125.gif (500x405, 446K)

it's a logitech, isn't it

>buy a pack of switches
Soiboi_gape.jpg

sorry not worth it for my five bucks mouse

I just looked it up and as one should have expected, it's a hardware fix so you need some tools and patience. Honestly not worth it in my opinion even if it is "the better thing to do" to learn the ins and outs of your hardware.

Attached: 745653.jpg (211x212, 11K)

That's what I have you dumb cocksucker. The Zowie FK2

So far my Razer Deathadder is the only mouse that didn't start doubleclicking after a year or two. All my other """""gayming"""" mouses started the bullshit relatively soon, including other Razer mouses.

ok reddit

"Reddit spacing" is just a meme used to make fun of people who call fucking anything they don't like reddit.

you would know

Lucky. I've bought two and while the second one lasted a bit longer, it occasionally double clicks now. I'm gonna start going back to cheaper mice, especially since I hardly play shooters anymore.

>If you're talking about cleaning the contacts
Why would that help? The switch is encased in plastic. The double clicking is caused by the switch becomming worn out and you either need to replace it entirely or you just open it up and bend the plate a little.

>it's not always possible to open the mouse without breaking it open.
Imagine being such a brainlet that you can't even disassemble a mouse without breaking it permanently. Like, how mentally handicapped are you? Mice are the easiest shit to open.

youtube.com/watch?v=GqWt8-BGv1s

>Lucky
That's what I was afraid of. I hate this shitty industry that sells expensive as fuck mouses that are simply not built to last AND these motherfuckers can get away with it. I hope at least this will last.

>you can spend money and time fixing it yourself so it's okay that they sell mice with horrible switches
Name ONE mouse that comes with high quality switches.

I belive zowie has decent switches.

>Name ONE mouse that comes with high quality switches.
Not that user, but I'm unironically interested in this. Is there any mouse being sold at the market at all with high quality switches that don't get fucked in 2 years?

>buy 60$ gaming mouse
>barely take care of it, let it get all grimey
>still works perfectly

stay mad OP

>not buying the 4 year Amazon warranty with your PC parts

Attached: DoT2xbXoAEok_H.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Shouldn't bought the Corsair Glaive user

just desolder them and replace it with a $0.15 switch homie

forgot to add i've owned this mouse for 5 years

>calling markdown reddit spacing

Not everything was invented by reddit you stupid redditor.

>outside of the mouse is grimey
>inside still works because it's not grimey
???

>be you
>dont actually know what reddit spacing is
>call everything reddit spacing anyways
>"HURRR HURRRR"

Does it hurt?

Attached: hurr-durr-17855291.png (500x522, 41K)

I don't really want to have to do that though after I already feel like I overpaid for this shit.

>buy $8 POS Logitech from Target
>still going strong after 7 years

Attached: 9A0AB8C9-67D5-43D6-9CE6-F3EC3FC32071.jpg (535x434, 65K)

Buy a red dragon mouse for 33 USD amazon.com/Redragon-Impact-Buttons-Precision-Programmable/dp/B07HC4NBQ8/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=red dragon mouse&qid=1563805738&s=gateway&sr=8-6 this thing is better than any mouse in this thread and it costs next to nothing, Ive been using the predecessor for 4 years and still going, just swapped out this for my main rig and using a Utech on a secondary rig and the old red dragon on a old PC at my parents house as well.

then you have to accept the fact that you need to buy a new mouse everytime, since switches are a wear and tear component that need to be replaced.

Attached: 1556129863962.png (990x682, 580K)

1. That looks shit
2. Isn't Red Dragon the cheap chinese knockoff brand that they give out free with every pre-made computer because it costs next to nothing?

>facebook frog
filtered.

>muh looks
Its comfortable and I consistently am able to outplay my opponent due to ease of reach for most buttons. I have 4 custom profiles, been doing this for 4 years with one mouse on one rig and another competitor on another. Been using the one I linked for 4 months now and no signs of any issue. Call it whatever you want, the mouse is good and all my friends that use reddragon have NEVER had issues.