Tetris Effect is coming out tomorrow on the Epic Games Store

Tetris Effect is coming out tomorrow on the Epic Games Store.

Are you going to pirate it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8fVT_Ds4Q
youtu.be/Vj8BhL8RV68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would I want to play this?

Why does another tetris game get so much attention?

Birate it

Because it's Mizuguchi's Tetris game.

No because I don't have a computer that can run it yet.
Really the only thing I want out of this game is the fucking ost.

Because of trailer related.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8fVT_Ds4Q

I don't even want to pirate stuff somehow related to the epic store !

>Are you going to pirate it?
Yeah. I don't even know if my laptop can run it.

Didn't Epic say they wouldn't have crappy games? Looks like they backed out on that promise.

Is this song representative of the game's OST? Because it's fucking garbage

>Are you going to pirate it?
Probably, the PS4 demo was pretty fun. Not buying it off the ebin store though.

But this trailer is trash and doesn't have gameplay???

Well my colossal faggot friend with irredeemably shit taste, that song is only one of many tracks of the OST that covers many genres, but that doesn't matter since I'm dealing with a retard.

>gameplay
Bitch it's tetris.

Of course not. It looks like a really, really shitty version of Tetris. This is retarded hipster bait for people who want to brag to their friends on instagram about being "such a nerrd XD"

Grand Master, Tetris DS and Puyo Pop Tetris are all good. Why on earth would anyone play this garbage?

Yes, and play it in VR

The Tetris effect ost is pretty boring dude

I'm going to buy it.

based

To be fair having a survival based mode with SRS typeset that’s actually hard might be interesting. But outside of that yeah no real reason to play TE instead of tgm3 or nullpo

>survival based mode
What.
That's what Tetris is.

Most people who stick to srs tend to play line race or VS modes. People who care about survival switchced to playing either NES Tetris with Nintendo’s ruleset or they started playing TGM3 with ARS ruleset. Tetris effects master mode or whatever’s it’s called is pretty much the first official Tetris game with a survival mode that uses SRS that is also actually hard

Is Effect's mechanic that lets you hold finished lines while you keep building unique to it? Letting you get a Perfectris and Ultimatris and shit.

Yep, just like I plan on pirating Detroit.
Now that these games are multiplats maybe now people will stop sucking their dicks and pretending that they're good.

Fuck yes I'm pumped

Been wanting to play this in VR for over a year

Yeah.

Already got this on PS4 for 20 dollars so I'll probably pirate it this time around for my laptop.

But damn, if this ain't my favorite version of Tetris. Just wish it could get some VS modes and more interesting modes possibly and it could be the very best version of Tetris.

Old Tetris had soul

Bought it once again. Played it on PS4 and absolutely fell in love.

youtu.be/Vj8BhL8RV68

Attached: 1554867015297.jpg (604x516, 30K)

It has VR support right? I think I'll pirate it. I thought of buying the PS4 version, but the VR is supposedly cool so PC I go.

>dolphins jumping doesn't line up with drop in song
Fucking why.

because it lines up with you clearing lines

They jump when you clear a line

I already have it on ps4. its a really neat game