River City Girls

me in the middle

Attached: riki[1].png (837x519, 510K)

i actually have an itch for a beat'em up
Plus it's coming to consoles, got a few friends who like that sort of stuff

I will when it comes out

Eh may as well. Look's fun

No, Arin.

Attached: 1562176667037.png (882x576, 138K)

>never liked the RPG stuff in river city
>streets 4 has gone full juggle/wall bounce
I actually hate this, I want to be hyped for a new beat em up.

the guy is a sellout, no surprises there

God please let this be the one that fills the void

Attached: Scottpilgrim.jpg (220x301, 31K)

I really want a large black man to beat up Arin and tell him to stop talking like that.

>lovelies
This nigga really has gone full faggot

>tumblr-esque beat em up pretending to be anime
no thanks

i dont suppose there will be another release in the future right?
shame the only way to get this game now is torrenting

The game looks fun and I love the revival animation WayForward showed on their Twitter, but I’m a friendless loser who has no one to play it with.

Why does he talk like a massive faggot

I still have this installed on my ps3. Is it impossible to download now or what?

>tumblr-esque
You can’t even describe what that means

From what I've heard a rerelease is near impossible, the rights are fucking all over the place and Ubisoft is sitting on it for reasons unknown

FASTER.

Scrubbed clean from every store, I think you can't even redownload it if you've bought it previously

Wait ubisoft has the rights now?
how did that happen?

sub par art, overly cutesy shit, girl power!, reverse damsel trope. It's obviously intended for that crowd. However, I just watched the trailer again and it could certainly be worse. They don't have that annoying tumblr nose and the little dialogue they show in the trailer isn't bad

That's a real shame. Good to know though, so I don't accidentally delete it.

Nevermind that's my fuck up, the main reason the game hasn't come back is because the license expired and Ubi doesn't want to renew for obvious reasons (property isn't that hot and there's no benefit just to re-release a 9-year-old game)

There'd have to be a new Scott Pilgrim related thing coming out for them to pull the trigger on getting it back

Here's a playthru of the demo in high quality and some audio, if only there werent guys talking over the gameplay.

youtube.com/watch?v=QG81ZVOX3hQ&feature=youtu.be

>no benefit.

yahhh, they're idiots...

I would rather turn off the voice acting, from what I can hear it fucking sucks

>even the cute girls pass time by beating the shit out of each other
such is life in River City

Nah, but I might pirate it

>not knowing "lovelies" in the context of GG
zoomers get off my board

>the game's shit if I can't fantasize about having the vidya girls as my waifu
I don't even want this game, but holy shit evaluate yourself

>They have boyfriends
Not for long.

>they have boyfriends

aaaaaaand dropped

>They have boyfriends.
Not for long.

Attached: mami.png (290x552, 164K)

But you ARE the girls. You HAVE the boyfriend.

All I know is that it wasn't until after Steam Train so your zoomer argument doesn't stand as only zoomers would care.

But you don't have the boyfriend, the goal is to get them back

Ubisoft not wanting to pay for the music is literally the only issue here.

Creator of the comics said he has no problem with a re-release.

>All I know is that it wasn't until after Steam Train
incorrect

this makes my penis become the very, very big penis

Attached: _hQDWoxp7qpG-INL.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

>English voice in a japanese setting
fucking trash... hope there will be a japanese voice setting or atleast turn off the english voices

Attached: 1560199803277.jpg (922x1200, 175K)

>THEY HAVE BOYFRIENDS HARD PASS KEKSHIT
If you've played a River City game before you are the boyfriend, which means you're playing as your waifu to rescue yourself

Therefore by not playing the game you're basically saying you're okay with your GF not rescuing you and begging to get NTR'd

Attached: RiverCity.png (667x333, 9K)

>you're playing as your waifu to rescue yourself
Would that be selfcest or masturbation?

>all this mental gymnastics cope

You play as roasties that have boyfriends. Nothing you say will change that fact. You are by definition a cuckold if you buy into this jew garbage.

Attached: 1561507453375.gif (391x365, 890K)

I'm gonna go with selfcest because it is two different characters, they're just under your control

There’ll probably be an option to disable VA but there won’t be Jap VO most likely.

Background songs are in English anyways so your autism is fucked regardless.

>unironically wanting to be a cuckold by not having your girlfriend save you
Whatever you say, man, long as you can sleep at night. It is... man, right?

Attached: 1520406026201.png (508x610, 21K)

You play as loose-roastbeef fucked girls that lust after other men that isn't you. You are cuckold and you can't even come up with a good comeback to disprove it.

Your coping is hilarious.

Attached: Hugue.jpg (320x320, 19K)

>what are some games with boyfriend-free girls???

Attached: you.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>Fantastic girls with a faggot MC shipped with all of them.
A great tragedy, yet so common.

I just don't understand why not replying is so fucking hard for some people

Attached: 1562355631882.jpg (1111x1509, 139K)

>>they have boyfriends
Yeah. It's you.

So if you get to your friend quicker, you can revive them quicker? And if you take longer, it'll take more stomps to push the soul back in?

What were they thinking with Misako's design? She's so UGLY compared to Kyoko. She will forever be delegated to being "the player 2 character".

YOU'RE ugly you piece of shit

Attached: 1562553362856.png (626x738, 331K)

>I need to play as a pure 100% virgin, she can't be anywhere near men that aren't me
>using 3DPD roasties as reaction images
Even if I weren't the boyfriend already I'm comfortable enough playing a girl that interacts with men that aren't me so I'm fine

Considering how mad you are at the idea of your playable waifu even touching another man you probably share a lot in common with the otaku that froth at the mouth when their favorite Idolmaster girl comes in contact with another man. I'm so sorry hun, but I think you really need to have sex :)

Attached: idolmaster granblue.png (528x507, 344K)

No you're not. The main characters of the game are their own characters, they're not blank slate player-avatars. They're specifically made to be roasties that get pounded by their boyfriends who aren't you. You are a cuckold.

The only issue I have with her is how they draw her lower lip.

>actually being a fan of that fake insufferable shit.
cringe. total faggot.

i want to be beaten to near death by a cute anime girl

>No you're not. The main characters of the game are their own characters, they're not blank slate player-avatars.
And that makes it impossible for you to self insert? There are even two of them so that you can choose the one you feel you resonate the most with.

>I need to play as sluts that get fucked by men that aren't you
Yes, we know you're a cuckold. Tell us something new for once.

>reaction images
Yes, they're just reaction images to laugh at you. Not characters I'm watching, reading about or paying jew overlords to play as.

>otaku
Yes, that's you for buying into this weeb artstyle game. You are an otaku cuckold. Quite a great combination. :^)

Attached: Laugh.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

You can still redownload it if you own it.

At least on 360.

not anymore but just saiyan

So, you admit that the girls aren't player avatars and they're their own characters that lust for cocks that aren't yours. Finally you admit you're a cuckold. We're done here.

This thread made me check and apparently you can emulate scott pilgrim. Time to actually play some fucking video games and see if PS3 emu is a pain.

Is it going to be as mundane and uncreative as every single other game they've developed?

They lust for Kunio and Riki. Your player characters. Making them your girlfriends.

Aw, he's still trying to defend himself instead of having sex :)

Spbp

NANI?!?!?!

I mean, looks kinda fun and I got my sister to play with but is so easy to fuck up a beat em up, Fight n Rage looks a lot better and still was a disappointment. They are the same guys from Double Dragon Neon so maybe there's something good

Looks ok, but in all honesty Fight n' Rage has satisfied my beat 'em up needs for the forseeable future.

this better be 60fps on switch

Attached: 232235.png (197x187, 82K)

Reminder that you're arguing over a bunch of fucking pixels and to just play video games you like and stop shitposting

Attached: and they run when disgust comes up.png (325x234, 88K)

All girls are whores even your mom is a massive slut

It’s a sprite based game.

>they don't even have cool designs
>they don't even look like fighters, just deviantart OCs
>they're used goods

and then you find out wayforward's headquarters is in California, home of sjws and tumblrinas

>all these seething incels
Oof, that’s gonna be a yikes from me

literal soul

Nu-Yea Forums is too brainlet to see the red flags.

Have sex

I'm trying to imagine this guy playing videogames
>playing a Mario game
>game suddenly switches control of your character over to Princess Peach
>user reacts as if his controller just became scolding hot iron and drops it in pain
>"AHHHHH FUCK! what the FUCK, NINTENDO? you didn't tell me I'd have to play as this 'taken' SLUT

This. This entire argument is between people who cannot play a game without self-inserting. Just fucking play the game or not if you think the beat-em-up gameplay looks good.

Attached: 1529349159114.png (500x525, 346K)

Wayforward games are not even good gameplay-wise. They play like mobile games, the only times they're relevant is when they have waifu characters

Attached: gym.gif (900x1300, 995K)

>one sperg freaking out about characters older than him in a series he has never played

Attached: 1552247410993.jpg (1440x1333, 143K)

>gameplay looks good
While I appreciate the visuals and music of some of their games, Double Dragon Neon, Book of Memories, Mighty Switch Force, Shantae, etc. all have the most bland and basic gameplay. You're lying to yourself if you're pretending gameplay is the main hook of these games.

>Look up game
>No longer available for purchase because license expired
>Re-release never-ever
>Boot up my PS3
>It's just sitting there
>MFW

Attached: 1534717323753.png (540x494, 43K)

Can't buy something which isn't out.

Do they actually have boyfriends or is this just an epic meme?

Broke knees the gif

>this thread
Yea Forums why are you the only board that defends NTR

Attached: nah.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

Oh i'm going to. Watched the jap stream of it the other day, looks amazing. I'm sure it's going to be short, but the spritework is way too good. Going to play the edgelord girl, gf will be Kyouko

Yes.

They do have boyfriends, but if you've played the previous River City games then you'd recognize them as the other playable characters

It's like a reverse Mass Effect save carryover where if you didn't play the older games you have to seethe knowing you're playing used goods

False, I just checked and I can redownload it from my buy list on PS3

I have never seen someone post a vid of dead lifts or squats without someone claiming that the person will injure themselves because of their bad form

>They do have boyfriends
Advertising the games with cute girls and having them be damaged goods. Western games strike again!

I'm not a big fan of WayForward, I'm just saying to use Gameplay as your deciding factor of playing the game or not. There's other beat-em-ups from the past couple years or the current year I'd rather be playing, although River City Girls at least has some nice sprites.

Cool.

maybe there will be a way to emulate it, r-right?

>play as link
>save zelda
>link fucks zelda

>what the fuck zelda is a used goods whore now?!?
Really?

Attached: 1439469132714.png (336x360, 164K)

Xenia for X360

RPCS3 for PS3.

both emus already emulate the game perfectly, check it up in YT.

If all women were 12 year old max and have never heard of a man or penis before I could get a girlfriend.

Yes, they canonically have boyfriends. But who cares, every girl in every world in every timeline is a slut.

Attached: 3d6.jpg (620x410, 35K)

>Play Original River City game
>Self insert as the main character
>Having fun being an alpha chad banging everyone's face in
>Sequel comes
>Turns out MY waifu can actually kick some serious ass
I really fail to see the problem here.

Except the player IS Link dipshit.

>he doesn't know

Yea Forums used to praise wayforward for making sexy girls and giving no fucks.
How come they are being presented as "the enemy" now?

You can emulate PS3 games and just play them natively on a hacked PS3. It's a shame that games like Scott Pilgrim, Afterburner Climax, Activision's TF games (although those had discs), etc. get pulled but few of them are truly lost. You can even generally redownload them if you bought them before, it's only with games like P.T. where shit was lost because Konami didn't even let you do that, but some people that had the game created a playable build of it to download IIRC.

this. how do you not realize how autistic you're being?

>play as link
>save zelda
>link fucks zelda
>play as zelda

>what the fuck zelda is a used goods whore now?!?
You were saying?

yeah they have boyfriends, it's a shame

Thanks, now i need to find the game itself

Everybody's shitposting and half of them don't even have an agenda behind it. It's just "you shouldn't play or enjoy this video game" with different coats of paint, regardless of if they care or not or if they have a reason why or not (or if they believe in that reason or not).

I liked cumfaggots better.

The only thing I can think of is this is a massive falseflag to make Yea Forums hate cute sexy girls.

Who is that?

>women are all sluts with no loyalty
>game has two long standing series characters fighting for their men instead of abandoning them
>fucking sluts have boyfriends, I hate women

Attached: 1539651257607.jpg (907x778, 72K)

i cannot believe people still falling and reply to obvious bait like this why i even reply?

>Advertising the games with cute girls and having them be damaged goods

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? It's a more realistic take on life, girls are often damaged goods. Not all of them can be a submissive doll that does nothing with their lives. Damaged goods or not, won't affect the quality of the game

Attached: 145998539530590.png (420x420, 267K)

Is beating up the entire city to save your man is true love?

>and having them be damaged goods
They are faithful to Kunio and Riki. Your player characters.

e v e r y n i g h t

How insecure do you have to be to consider imaginary girls trying to save their imaginary boyfriends real life cucking?

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (600x623, 66K)

is beating up an entire city to save your woman true love? yes

Blacked.com and other cuckery is very popular in Amerishart. I'm guessing most of the anons defending the game are white sissies.

>it's only loyalty if they're loyal to ME

Mami/Cyndi. Riki's girlfriend in River City Ransom.

>Creator of the comics said he has no problem with a re-release.
As did the musicians.

Guys, I just found out my mom cucked me with my dad. Does this shit ever end?

I will

You're right that we shouldn't care and focus on the gameplay but I can feel the overwhelming cynicism coming off of this post.

There's a subtle western flavor to it, that I can't quite put my finger on. Like a western studio that is emulating a Japanese studio. Or a Japanese studio that is following the creative direction of western art directors. Either way, it just feels off. They're trying too hard with these one-note ruffian personalities and GIRL POWER bullshit.

And it's a beat em up. So you know it's going to be boring as fuck.

I don't know why these shill threads are allowed. Even if you think it's just a conversation starter, it's still some fanboy shilling their favorite upcoming game for free. Ironic shilling is still shilling.

It's really romantic.

Attached: 1510557178098.gif (340x620, 46K)

Guys, I just found out my grandma cucked me with my grandpa. Does this shit ever end?

I'm good.

>And it's a beat em up. So you know it's going to be boring as fuck.
You can fuck off with that wrong opinion.

Attached: NBBM.jpg (850x1207, 386K)

Honestly, you sound like a very stupid person who can't word their opinions worth shit and has bad opinons in the first place

"Discussing upcoming games is free ironic shilling, just like that meme about shitposting remember guys" is the stupidest, most Yea Forums wannabe contrarian opinion i could think of

When was he not one?

Attached: oO1wy5E.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

>I don't know why video game threads are allowed. Where's the Twitter screencap?
Pretending to be retarded is still being retarded, user.

Just softmod your Ps3 you dumb faggots

>revive your partner by stomping the soul back into them
this game is gonna be kino as fuck

No, it panders to weeb faggots and lacks the soul of the first game

Beat em ups were only fun when you're 8-16, and you go over your friends house, and you actually play TOGETHER. Not over discord or skype or whatever the fuck. You play for maybe 30 minutes, or until you beat the game, whichever comes first, and then you go play something else.

Or in other words, beat em ups are shallow experiences not worth the money or the time. If this game didn't have decent pixel art then it would be completely meritless garbage.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

>Your player characters.
Am I playing those characters?

why do you double space like some redditor?

No, starting a world war for your middleschool crush and living the afterlife with her at the end is

Attached: screen-1.jpg (700x700, 49K)

They’re unlockable so at some point yes.

Starting a thread with "buy this game", isn't discussing upcoming games. You are literally asking people to spend money on the product.
And just because the ironic shitposting phrase is old, that doesn't mean it stop being valid. If anything, the concept has withstood the test of time. I applied it to shilling, because it's an easy why to convey a concept that you're already familiar with. Making my point perfectly clear.

I don't like twitter threads either. Two wrongs don't make a right. Hasn't anyone told you that before?
But I would say twitter threads are still a degree better than THIS thread. Because at least twitter screencaps actually have an opinion. While this thread is just "buy product".

get aids

>There's a subtle western flavor to it, that I can't quite put my finger on
It’s not exactly subtle. Are you really not familiar with WayForward?

>Playing as used goods (male)
Nasty

this was his newgrounds avatar for a really long time

Attached: 73724_egoraptor_pixe-ego.png (300x300, 6K)

Yes actually.

>being a self insert fag

I double spaced to separate concepts.
That's not how reddit spacing works.

Kys incel

Zoom zoom zoooom

youtu.be/3zohNCizbS8
>watching japs play it in jap
literal soul

>zoomer newfags have never played river city ransom

I like this mechanic a lot.

>I double spaced
why though

Where's my Popuko/Pipimi mod, modders?

Attached: poptepic.png (984x1200, 755K)

I am. But this is a collab with Arc System Works, a Japanese studio. Between the American and Japanese studio, I don't actually know who produced what exactly.

of course you faggots would shit on this because it features women

It would probably be too much work, but it'd be really cool.

Attached: 75553710_p0.jpg (400x400, 87K)

This is false. Also, just hack your PS3 and pirate it, it's impossible to get legally so you can't moralfag about it.

>Misuzu

Oh boy

I told you why. Just accept it.
Why do you think you're too cool for capitalization and punctuation?

How should a block of text like that have been laid out?

On the contrary. The only reason it's getting any attention here, is because it features women. Otherwise it wouldn't get talked about at all, like every other River City game.

great point if i was bitching about it in that way

Yeah, I'm also pissed when I can't play a game with Korean voices and Taiwanese subtitles on the South American version.

Attached: 1527700794823.png (280x268, 81K)

Ever since Moot dated that bitch who uploaded a picture of herself with some spic in California, Yea Forums just can't get enough of calling anything and everything cuckoldry. The word has lost any meaning or significance. It's used whenever a female character so much as hugs a male character, and goddamn, I'm not gonna be a basedboy beta numale cuck.

all the meat
>make kunio thread
>5 replies
>see rcg thread
>more replies but half of it is shitposting about something thst was established for DECADES
this is hell

>every man is born with an act of cuckoldry by their mother
Truly, the final redpill...

Nobody is bitching because it has women shut the fuck up.

>Damaged goods.
What the fuck that does even mean in this context, frogposter? Doesn't that mean a wasted public slut/whore/rape-recipient that offers herself to whoever? They're in a monogamous relationship and on a crusade to rescue their boyfriends, that's literally the opposite of damaged goods. Do you just spew whatever word you can find on urban dictionary?

nobody would give half a shit like how said if it didn't

seething

Any thread ever talking positively about a game released commercially boils down to "buy this product", dumbass, and this isnt Yea Forums - Non-Commercial Video Games.

>Their boyfriends are the player characters from the last 20 years
>You are being cucked by the alternate timeline version of yourself that actually played River City Ransom

That, and the fact that it’s tonally and aesthetically different from nearly every other Kunio-Kun game

It's just some shitposting faggot that's latched onto something because he's getting attention for being retarded, nothing new

>imagine being this incel

go to bed.

Game grumps and other sjws involved, so no.

Unironically, the cuck posters are the real shills. They're galvanizing anons to take sides on the matter by being purposefully obtuse about it, and it's meant to be obvious that the game isn't NTR, so it implicitly draws people to defend the game, thus supporting it, thus buying it.

Attached: 1552497849651.png (1920x1080, 996K)

underage spotted
>>>/tumblr/

Have sex

The absolute state of zoomers.

If you never touched or talked to a cute girl in your life it's easy to get angry at girls having a boyfriend even if they're fictional.

The real shills were the friends we made along the way.

get aids

Because he's obviously shitposting for (You)s

>stabs her best friend in the back for literal garbage
lmao women am I rite fellas

Attached: betrayed.webm (1176x532, 2.33M)

Lmao. Mad faggot.
Keep seething your autistic rage. I love it

The real shill was inside us all along.

>No panty shot
Yep made by westerns.

God I want Misako to hit me over the head with a trash can

Attached: 1562213049841.png (1366x768, 1.35M)

Attached: soulful.png (500x460, 261K)

I just wanted River City, what the fuck is this feminist bull shit.
Who asked for this again?

maybe she's wearing spats or her panties are black

>Everything must be at minimum softcore porn.
Yep, virgin.

>But hey, that's just my opinion.
And it's completely void of any actual insight or understanding of the genre and is thus totally worthless, thank you.

lol, not really. the game just doesn't appeal to me for the reasons listed

>Any thread ever talking positively about a game released commercially boils down to "buy this product", dumbass
No it doesn't dumbass. People might say they plan to buy the game, or they might say they preordered the game. Or they might recommend a game. But no one has an interest in whether or not others buy the game. Especially if the game hasn't even been released.

This is literally you:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ecgdwhc8gkw

go to bed racist.

does it really bother you?

Can you translate for retards pls

Me.

Then report it for advertising and see what happens.

god I want Kyouko to smash my face in with a baseball bat so badly

What's to understand about scroll right and spam special moves?

>Who asked for this again?
I did. Forever ago actually. True story.
Never would have imagine the west being involved though.

Fair enough I suppose.

Why bother giving her a skirt and getting a view under it if there you aren't going to show anything.

Tumblr & Twitter sjws.

but does it really bother you?

Thank you for further establishing you have no idea what you're talking about and should be ignored in this discussion.

It bothers me

Yes.

what are some other good side scrolling beat em ups

Nothing says tumblr and twitter like cute straight white cis gendered girls.

I like how Misako looks like she is having the time of her life beating the shit out of people and getting hit back.

why?

Who are their boyfriends?

Kind of. It's not that big of a deal but I would have appreciated a frame or two of panties for sure.

See

Double Dragon Neon

me

Blacks.

>West makes a game where you play as cute girls that isn't waifupandering and has little sexual fan service.
>SJWs!! KEKS!!
>Japan makes a game with a female exclusive cast, almost no sexual fan service period.
>BASED
Explain this.

Attached: 170px-Th14Sakuya.png (170x379, 62K)

I like panty shots and I don't like to be tease.

Why do you think you're cool enough to post on Yea Forums while using posting formats from reddit faggot. Fuck.

that doesn't explain why it bothers you. Unless you mean to say you're autistic and are triggered by lack of detail.

Classics or modern? Because it'd probably take a while to list all the good ones from the heyday.

These days there's Fight'N Rage, Way of the Passive Fist, Double Dragon Neon (not amazing but it's one of WF's better games and it has a Jake Kaufman OST), and later this year Streets of Rage 4 & Ninja Warriors Once Again.

Which one has the thickest pubic hair?

Attached: river-city-girls.jpg (800x450, 127K)

>Even shitposting-wise, we have reached a point we're at full South Park kid logic where your mom fucking your dad is being NTR'd.
And people say Yea Forums's board culture is great and shouldn't be moderated.

>Explain this.
If we paint wayforward up as the enemy, and then shit on them, we'll win the culture war!
Who even cares about videogames?

Anybody who thinks a game is good, or looks good, would have an interest in the game's success to see its developers do well or the game getting a sequel. Not to mention people post sales charts all the fucking time. You have a very terrible understanding of how this place operates.

>I like panty shots
>I don't like to be tease

Attached: 1512493877541.png (604x604, 301K)

When westerns do it it's because they absolutely hate fanservice.

When Japan does it it's because they just want to make a game.

ideally available on steam

none because low quality

>wayforward

Attached: 1530229321885 2.png (677x468, 135K)

>When westerns do it it's because they absolutely hate fanservice.
Not him but keep in mind we're talking about wayforward.

Attached: 253840_20170825190404_1.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Kunio and Riki, previous protags who are also unlockable

I'm triggered by lack of detail when the lack of detail denies me panties

Black hair chick. Anyone who fights with knuckles doesn’t give a shit about the blood that’ll be on them as they beat people senseless

That's not really pleasure, more like... assisted suicide

>It's another vidya thread ruined by /pol/.

Attached: smile.png (433x416, 81K)

Fight'N Rage is the best one currently. Very inspired by the classics while doing a lot of its own thing. Juggle combo system is fleshed out and there's a lot of content with branching paths, as well as 3 very distinct characters to play as. Way of the Passive Fist is more of a deconstruction of the genre's mechanics because you can't attack until you a build up a meter by parrying enemy attacks.

Capcom Beat-em-Up Bundle and D&D Chronicles of Mystara are also great collections of classic Capcom beat-em-ups with online co-op if you're into that.

Incels need to fucking die.

Attached: 1561704678602.png (427x447, 64K)

Video games will be the next casualty if you ignore the sjws

Arcana Heart doesn't have panty shots.
KOF doesn't have panty shots.
Melty Blood doesn't have panty shots.
At some point you're revealing you just play genuine moeshit like Neptunia and post-3DS Senran.

>animations are stiff as fuck
>both playable characters have nearly identical stances
>no gimmicky animations, fanservice, nothing
SOULLESS

Attached: slayer-talk.gif (269x283, 55K)

I do have some experience in this. I grew up playing beat em ups like final fight, streets of rage, turtles in time, double dragon, Battletoads, Battlemaniacs and TMNT2 the arcade game. I tried some River City games when exploring what games I could emulate. I don't know which ones they were. But you can't forget that distincting style.

Then there was an extended break, until years later I found a GBA cart in my local laundromat. No one was around, so I assumed it was abandoned and took it home with me. It was loaded with a bunch of roms. One of which was a River city game. Again, I don't know which one it was, but it had some RPG elements, kind of like this River City Girls game. Where you needed to eat food to upgrade your stats. And you had to actually explore the city map.

It was boring as FUCK. I remember thinking the RPG elements were cool at first. But then I quickly realized how repetitive the game was. Just running from screen to screen and spamming the same moves, collecting money and returning to up stats. It didn't hold my attention for long. I even tried playing it on multiple occasions over months. As that rom cart was kind of my go-to for idle play.

So you see, I do know what I'm talking about. Beat em ups are boring.

Forget about the girls NTR’ing me. My internal happiness is getting cucked every time I read these shitposts

Are you retarded? Kof has mais big swinging titties, and large thighs, and plenty of opportunities to see panty

>yes, let's attack wayforward, the dev that relies almost entirely on fan service to sell their original games
Not very good at picking your battles I see.

>the girls NTR’ing me.
user, you don't exist in their dimension .

You haven't played any River City game, huh.

You and me both, user

But imagining enemies where you have none is something else entirely.

>using LC pics for low effort shitposts
literally subhuman

Anime in general is overly cutesy, and "sub par" art literally means nothing, as it leans purely on personal taste.

The only hook you have is role reversal. So good job at getting 1 out 3?

>Game panders to normies

No thanks.

Attached: 1560412091148.png (512x512, 141K)

What the fuck are you talking about
What the hell does this have to do with anything

>Doesn't actually counter the rest of the games
>Can't name the attacks that show panties.

>posts soulless sprite shit
>calls others soulless
lol ok kid

>Using FOTM pic for low effort shitpost
Nothing wrong with this.

>What do these Japanese games not showing panties have to do with the topic of Western games not showing panties.
Please elaborate, or just be silent like a proper crippled retard.

Excuse me? River City used to be peak SOUL, not that pastel garbage (literal)

Attached: river city.gif (500x288, 2.25M)

People lauding game sales are fanboys and shills. I mean, I understanding wanting a game you like to do well. However, the manner by which people handle these things, are very shilly. Like posting game sales, and then laughing at other companies for not doing as well. Or just bragging about high sales, as if they are the ones who directly benefited from it.

Also, this idea that if you buy a game then you'll get more of what you want is nonsense. Just ask Mega Man fans right now, who are collecting reeling over the announcement of mobile trash.

>calling LC FOTM
There was no need to post any more proof that you're walking cancer

>GG
>soulless
try again, kid

the only reason Yea Forums likes this game is because it has cute characters
it's a fotm deal with it

>underground
lmao

Not everyone's as shallow as you are, stop projecting

Being able to name off some titles doesn't mean you know shit, idiot. Does knowing the name Street Fighter make you a pro player? Of course it doesn't, stupid. Just because you played the games doesn't mean you know anything about them. And it also doesn't mean you have any sort of familiarity with what the genre is now, 20 years after the release of the games you posted.

>Noooo don't insult my indie garbage game!!!
Pathetic.

Attached: 1537718539768.png (566x651, 266K)

>peak SOUL
Are people pretending Underground was good now?
Guilty Gear's animations are fucking awful even back then compared to Garou, Melty, and SF/Darkstalkers.

What phone game is this

This should have been a PanSto game

>Are people pretending Underground was good now?
It is good though.

Attached: 75848587_p0.png (1181x1181, 118K)

Do you even IMAGINATION?

Attached: 1535463118844.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

Do you need to be a pro at street fighter, in order to enjoy playing it? Of course not. This "knowing" you have contrived is exactly that. A contrivance. You can't say the hours I put into the genre is meaningless.

As for what the genre is up to these days... well... name a feature that RCG has that other games don't.

>Western sequel to an unlocalized Japanese game written by Commiefornians featuring a cameo by an eceleb.
No thanks! I'll stick to the old Kunio games, thankyouverymuch.

Attached: 1562322055673.png (1618x808, 156K)

More like stopping the cancer from killing them, not attacking them

Nobody actually gives a shit, they'll forgot about it the moment it comes out, for them it's just fun to shitpost. Fuck trying to have discussions and enjoy things.

Attached: 1528718808477.png (1825x221, 75K)

Looks fun but the dialog is kind of annoying, most of it just isn’t funny.

Looking forward to the sprite animation rips though.

You being an idiot and not knowing how to play the game can absolutely prevent you from enjoying it, however. The morons who jump into Street Fighter online and mash buttons and roll their face on the controller while getting their ass beat are always the first people to complain about how the game is bullshit or spamming fireballs is broken. Your hours in the genre absolutely could have been meaningless if you were mashing and spamming and quarter feeding until you just got to the end.

And I mean honestly, you think evolution of the genre comes in new mechanics? That's the epitome of this idea that I'm trying to get into your head. The genre didn't evolve by becoming something else, it evolved by having better AI, more enemy types, more attack buttons and better designed combo systems. Even without the new mechanics that River City Girls has like the recruitment system that allows you to call in enemies as assists, it would still be a huge advancement in design from games that came out on the fucking NES.

>straight white feminine girl fighting for their white masculine boyfriend
>bwaaaaaaah feminism! I must complain on twitter about it. I don't want to play as girls since it reminds me that I'm an incel and probably a closet faggot.
You probably also think pic related was a tumblr conspiracy?

Attached: Super_Princess_Peach_-_Gameplay.png (256x384, 23K)

What? All this is because I said "spam specials"? You read that one phrase and then extrapolated all this bullshit about me sucking at beat em ups?

Is there a more clear indication of being a subhuman than self-inserting into entertainment media?

you've never played a kunio game in your life

>someone on the dev team has a political opinion I don't subscribe to
>REEEEE

I actually own the physical cartridges for almost all the Famicom and Super Famicom games. I'm only missing Nekketsu! Street Basket because that shit is expensive as fuck.

timestamp

cumfaggots was so much better because the whole point of it was to make fun of fagshit nicknames creators have for their fanbases
and then arin started using lovelies which is just that unironically

Does the green shirt guy have a boner?

no

Thanks for the warning.

>GAME ABOUT GIRLS WHO ALREADY HAVE BOYFRIENDS? YESSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU FOR KILLING OFF THE WHITE RACE MR GOLDSTEIN

Attached: glug_glug.png (1159x665, 231K)

you know, I think I realized why I don't like how this game looks. These girls aren't delinquents, WayForward will try to pass this look off as delinquents, but they aren't, they dress like your average SoCal teenage girl that might post on their instagram with way more followers than a teenage girl really should have about how they're a bad bitch, but really they're just basic bitches.

Attached: 1445808711394.jpg (250x290, 28K)

It really doesn't

If this is how you faggots act I rather not buy the game.

>japanese setting
>whites, blacks, latinos and whatever are all common citizens
>you pay for everything in dollars(even in the japanese version)

Attached: example-47975.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

/pol/ is seriously losing its influence

Attached: 1561409903017.png (738x499, 394K)

Attached: 1562618880085.jpg (1371x1827, 361K)

>no game where you play as Ranna

Attached: 4.jpg (709x1054, 360K)

>the girl is clearly uninterested in his game
>he still keeps going
this bothers me more than the political stuff, he's a fucking beta orbiter with 0 self awareness, probably would allow her to sleep with other men even if she heard the guy out and returned his calls.

Attached: 1517866884_mona.jpg (750x814, 158K)

>yes goy just your game goy and don't worry about your dying white race you stupid goyim

Attached: 1505425736771.png (375x444, 96K)

>went for something other than the completely generic delinquent look
>"these girls aren't delinquents because of how they're dressed"
Shut the fuck up, Adachi.

Yea Forums is becoming woke.

Because they totally looked like delinquents before.

Attached: 1554523324956.jpg (497x867, 81K)

>that section on the right
that almost physically hurt to read

Attached: 1563803296654.gif (321x203, 1.98M)

It’s set in the world of river city ransom retard not kunio kun that’s why in Japan the game does not go by the Japanese title

>this thread

Attached: retarded.png (1031x145, 14K)

ROASTIES SEETHING AT THIS POST

Why do you retards above so desperately want to self-insert? Just play the game lol don't be so pathetic

they're trying to go for that mid 2000s pop punk girl, you can even hear this in that shitty theme song. The issue is, they're nothing like delinquents outside of Misako doing that eye thing. They look like basic bitches, they act like basic bitches for the most part, they don't act like tough girls, they put all that stuff to the side to give them "KAWAIII UGGUUUUU XD" faces for most of their attacks. If they weren't established characters, most people probably wouldn't even agree they are delinquents and they have to rely on WayForward telling you that they are.

Attached: P4AU_Adachis_instant_kill.jpg (644x350, 29K)

Ironically the new Vanillaware game 13 Sentinels has a character that looks more like Riki than nuRiki does.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

I mean, it does use the Japanese title, but it's more of a subtitle.

Attached: 1542231447645.jpg (722x480, 218K)

That's just Josuke

TRAP

Attached: 5c361bf82e1eb5f2.png (914x1024, 864K)

>熱血硬派くにおくん外伝
>外伝
So the Japanese aren't marketing this game as canon? That's a relief.

seething roastie/basedboy

Stop playing video games and breed you cucks. White virginal women need your babies.

>they don't act like tough girls
Adachi, baby, what the hell girls do you know that are going to respond to their boyfriends getting kidnapped by personally beating up a shitload of people? That's "basic bitch" and not "tough girl" territory to you?

Abe n-
>white girls
Cringe.

Fuck kids. Hate those little shitheads.

He still has some form of a pompadour here, but it seems his default look will just be the scattered hair.

Attached: 1545574501690.jpg (680x510, 94K)

looks more like Gentaro

>it's a game about a bunch of teenage girls written by a 39-year-old man (cringe).
Okay, THIS is how you lose your audience, I don't want to support a fucking loser like this guy. With a dude like this running the development of this game, I think I'm starting to agree that this game might actually be cuck propaganda

Attached: hajime!.jpg (1560x2047, 205K)

go to bed.

okay Ill do it

the issue is that their personality presented by the actual game doesn't suggest their tough girls outside of the initial set-up telling you that the girls are tough, again, the look like basic bitches, and any sort of toughness is all set aside for "KAWAII UGUUUU XD" faces.

Attached: 1_iW16rVp-YfahMJfn-ZK_pA.png (1009x721, 250K)

good goy

Attached: conspicuous_hands.png (214x198, 1K)

this. the developer is doing a better job steering me away from the game than you retard shitposters are

>"KAWAII UGUUUU XD"

Attached: tl.png (809x690, 260K)

watch gameplay, the girls LITERALLY make XD faces during some of their attacks.

Only Kyoko makes the XD face

Jokes on you fuckface, I've been playing Kunio-Kun games since the NES days, and retarded shills, cuckshed trolls, and zoomers being fucking retarded won't stop me from playing this one, too.

the fact that they do it at all should be the problem

Meanwhile, the real Kunio creator was a Chad Delinquent who made Renegade after he broke up with his girlfriend.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x450, 42K)

The game doesn't suggest they're tough girls other than by telling you? Did you forget about the part of the game where they beat gangs to bloody pulps? That part of the game is the entire game.

>and any sort of toughness is all set aside for "KAWAII UGUUUU XD" faces.
One character makes a silly face and the whole game is just cutesy bullshit as far as you're concerned?

looks boring

Kyoko is the more feminine of the two so her expressions are sillier than Misako’s.

This isn’t a hard concept to understand.

Dude looks like he used footage of himself beating dudes up as references to make the sprites.

>save their boyfriend

Why would I help them to do that, I should be your boyfriend.

>One character makes a silly face and the whole game is just cutesy bullshit as far as you're concerned?
yes

>the guys look like loser otome bait dudes instead of massive chads
boring

Attached: 1508373251433.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

A friend of mine told me that they're gonna have this as a secret game over screen.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (848x906, 230K)

>Muh eceleb
Nothing more zoomer than caring about ecelebs you faggot

>black people
and this is why people hate diversity in games

Why do the dudes look like metrosexuals instead of self-insert bad boys for a young male audience?

Attached: river-city-girls-personajes.jpg (1280x720, 585K)

I mean what did you expect when the creative director at WF literally looks like the stereotypical basedboy

Attached: Matt_Bozon_2009_2.jpg (623x468, 88K)

Kunio looks fine.

cute girls beating the shit out of people and each other
will probably give it a try

Attached: D_39MPCU8AAuzWS.png (451x290, 182K)

Because what is an is not a self insert bad boy has changed over the years?

Riki'd look fine too if it weren't for the side cut.

Riki looks like some loser kid that writes soundscape shit and posts it on his soundcloud, learned how to do graphic design in high school and thinks he's some misunderstood artist. God what the fuck was WF thinking?

>bad boys
>get beat up and kidnapped
yeah I don't think so

still waiting on that timestamp

Attached: River City Girls every night.jpg (4214x848, 664K)

Wasn't he a twenty-something NEET while she was a 12 year old upon death?

By the cops. Beaten up and kidnapped by the cops, unless they weren't really cops I don't know.

>Mami
>fighter

WF says that they’re security guards

>not only are the players cucked but so are the main characters
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?!!?!?!

Attached: AVGN.jpg (720x480, 80K)

Bryan-Lee O' Malley and Anamanaguchi said they would be on board for a re-release. The issue is more that it's based off the film and they need Universal Pictures to sign off on it, but Universal's not interested and would want a lot of money for to renew the rights.

>bad boys never get ganged up on or ambushed
Quit being stupid

Everything in the Kunio series is always canon. Even the sports games are canon. Even the games that contradict each other are canon. This game makes fun of the contradictions even.

now this is what i called based and c\/nnypilled

Yeah, awesome right?

Attached: __nohara_rin_and_uchiha_obito_naruto_shippuuden_and_etc_drawn_by_lee1210__a578aa1fd0b71f9e07942520bc (531x800, 179K)

Kunio and Riki could've taken them

Everybody's number gets pulled eventually

just gonna remind people that this game doesn't even have online multiplayer, not even online co-op with friends.

Attached: example-24846.jpg (1024x1024, 61K)

Ranna is small time.

Attached: h16.png (835x1200, 647K)

When is this coming out?

Then they must work for Sabu, the Yakuza boss.

And since Sabu is the Bowser or Dr. Eggman of the Kunio world, then it makes sense for him to hire countless guards to subdue his longtime enemies as just hiring regular thugs would never do the job.

So?

I’m expecting something more asinine. ESRB mentions that you fight zombies at one point so anything’s possible really.

Sabu was only in three of the old Kunio games (including that weird Neo-Geo game). He was never really a recurring antagonist in the same sense Dr. Eggman and Bowser are.

I haven't had friends for years, I can still have a good time playing Streets of Rage or Golden Axe or whatever the fuck. Co-op is nice, but it's not a dealbreaker.

Its 2019 and it's a multiplayer beat em up, literally 0 excuses to not have it in there

I think zombies are probably Yamada doing his thing

You political fags will eventually run out of games to play and movies to watch if you keep basing your purchases on the political opinions of their creators

Im basing my decision to not purchase on the fact that the dorector is a beta orbiter who insults his own game in hopes that a girl will sleep with him

Attached: twitter.com sanodon D_X5YJ_U4AAPBob.jpg orig.jpg (956x1274, 246K)

>the game only has one director
>one person outweighs the work and effort of everyone else on the team
>I care more about what a guy says in his free time on his personal social media account than the work he does professionally
Imagine having brain worms.

>girls have canon boyfriends
>this somehow makes it NTR or cuckshit depending on what buzzword is spewn
You retards have no idea what those words mean, do you?

Attached: 1524708224201 2.png (1366x768, 1.25M)

you can tell the dude doesn't care about the product he's putting out if he'll actively insult it to make himself look good for some random girl online.

Muh yuri

I guess it's a good thing that probably 30 or more other people also worked on the game then, making the supposed lack of interest by one guy entirely fucking moot.

I just don't like it, or the thought of other people liking it, so I'm going to spew buzzwords.

bet she has a feminine dick

a game can be made or broken by how much the director cares about the product. one loose screw and the entire thing can fall apart.

>the game only has one director
Brain worms, get ye gone.

the type of girls that steal you away and dump you right after with a laugh

Attached: twitter.com tdavchen D_7icJdU4AATnXp.png orig.png (587x782, 310K)

probably

Attached: twitter.com AKINARI_K D_b7HghU0AALkEK.jpg orig.jpg (700x910, 88K)

Cucking is the fetish of intellectuals. Of course you wouldn't understand.

so can I get your wife's number then if you think you're the intellectual?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hanebado! - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.05_[2018.08.27_05.37.38].jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

>far left SJW river city girls devs
fuck no

That artist really likes new Yamada

Attached: D-9lgtWVAAAVbI4.png:orig.png (800x581, 388K)

Should've used the MSF artist for this game, that would've gotten me interested.

Attached: WXzu9Sc.png (990x1003, 446K)

Maybe if they get Japanese voices.

I think Japan likes the shark teeth.

rcgirls yamada getting fan girls already

Attached: twitter.com AKINARI_K D-sJibiVAAAqCEE.jpg orig.jpg (700x924, 65K)

the game is ok for me,a simple beat em up where i stomp bitches with bitches MC.

it's probably getting a jp dub

youtube.com/watch?v=mox_gn98O-Y

Attached: twitter.com McDevitt_John D_S1USnWwAEWqgA.jpg orig.jpg (1418x2048, 508K)

That may be one of the worst trailers I've ever seen.

Jesus, that annoying fucking rat voice.

both of the trailers for this game were awful

Post characters you want to see

Attached: bing.png (400x480, 100K)

Attached: 75567140_p0.png (1101x923, 380K)

After this thread, I'm absolutely buying a copy.

Attached: 1559773944825.jpg (600x800, 488K)

wonder if the dragon twins will be in

Attached: twitter.com canda_blues2000 D_rfYsrU0AEJMDq.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1600, 353K)

It's shitposting.

I wish Y’all was still a southern thing. Fuck you california!

/thread

I'd be absolutely disappointed if they aren't considering they're consistently the coolest/toughest fights in the series
I also hope we get some tunes from the classic games too, I haven't heard anything familiar yet

Attached: bing3.png (400x480, 97K)

really you'll support beta orbiters who actively insult their own product and the people working on it in hopes that a clearly uninterested girl sleeps with him?

Every person on earth has said retarded shit on twitter at this point

Make it a collector's edition.

I don't think people typically stoop THAT low.

Then you're not looking hard enough

yeah I'm buying this to totally spite the libs... wait a second.

I support games with cute girls with nice thighs

Attached: 1562222269182.jpg (1920x1080, 566K)

I will.
KEK can't unsee now.

well then I don't get why you're buying this game then, there are WAY better games out there for thighfags.

Attached: 1551846632664.jpg (850x892, 91K)

I really hope so. The narrator in this trailer is really cute.

if they make a game with cute girls. sure

>western
>women
>weebshit "style"
NO

cute girls that sleep with other men and are doomed to getting drawn in primarily BLACKED shit porn wise since the developer made sure to add black people to the game.

>you're not allowed to support a game for this reason if there's a game out there that does it better
Just go back to shitposting about off-topic twitter posts, it's less obnoxious

Attached: 75588086_p0.png (689x516, 433K)

your crime boss

>I also hope we get some tunes from the classic games too

some nice new versions hopefully
will have to wait till they show more though

Attached: sabu.jpg (1277x897, 252K)

>pixel based game
>UI is not pixel art and are instead high definition graphics.
STOP DOING THIS WAYFORWARD IT LOOKS AWFUL

Attached: 505816b8667aea0c637744ec967a09f0.jpg (430x390, 33K)

That dev is pathetic indeed, but I still consistently respect Wayforward's end products, with Half-Genie Hero being like the sole exception to this since it was indeed underwhelming at first. But that alone won't have me give up on Wayforward. If Shantae 5 is an improvement then they'll have fully redeemed themselves for Half-Genie Hero in my eyes.

I won't judge River City Girls on some twitter crap from a pathetic beta dev from the studio. I'll judge River City Girls on the end product, and if the game ends up being good then that just means that they can produce good games in spite of having a pathetic beta orbiter on the team. And if the game is shit, then the game is shit and said dev still isn't relevant.
I am looking forward to checking the game out when it's closer to release.

Attached: twitter.com Furboz D_uT6twW4AEXklw.jpg orig.jpg (600x800, 83K)

>he doesn't have a qt delinquent gf
>he's not a hot-blooded tough guy
Kunio earned his gf, bro

people can stoop very low if they want, every human being in his life has done some REALLY stupid stuff in some way or another.

you are a delusional idiot if you believe good people can not do stupid things once in a while, not to mention denying whatever retarded things have you done.

Good shit. It reminded me of the Killer is Dead revive.

Weird that they are setting up Mami and Hasebe as villains, guess we'll fight 'em at some point

What bothers me more is the manga sections being left to right.

>5 will have high definition sprites but pixel based UI just to fuck you

Hilariously soulful. It reminded me of the Killer is Dead revive.

Not remixing Nekketsu March or the River City boss theme would be a crime

Attached: 00%20-%20Nekketsu%20kouha%20Kunio-kun%20SP%20rantou-kyousoukyoku%20Original%20Sound%20Track-2013-Boo (2825x1400, 2.66M)

beating the life in them
best revive

he has his likes

Attached: mouth on you.jpg (1135x845, 171K)

Which girl will you beat up the entire city with? I'm having trouble picking.

But I'm buying Yaksha's game next week. When does RCG come out?

Attached: 1563465498904.webm (226x252, 44K)

Early September

probably going kyoko

Attached: twitter.com canda_blues2000 D_ujiYvU0AAey17.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1600, 390K)

Where are you guys getting these photos? Is there a booth in a convention somewhere in USA?

He also calls his teacher babe

Attached: Madoka.png (400x480, 77K)

Next month you have to buy Metal Wolf Chaos, you nigger.

there was a booth last AnimeXpo, i wouldnt be surprised if there was a booth in the SDCC 2019.

also, theres this if you want clear quality:

English gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=h2EoMG3NJfE

Attached: 1562622281070.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

Ah crap, didn't see it. Thank you, user.

there was
these are screenshots from a video

youtube.com/watch?v=h2EoMG3NJfE

probably. gotta use the girls you have i guess

Attached: twitter.com AKAIKAO51 D-oR90NVUAAl17O.jpg orig.jpg (811x692, 115K)

fug

Attached: 1491472985604.jpg (1300x1207, 143K)

Why is her stomach jiggling like that?

Good thing you showed us by posting your stiff 3D model with a pixel paintjob.

i wanna fuck that amazon

She has tentacle arms, they're just tucked in that hoodie.

youtu.be/-bkzwGErK4k?t=202

guess it makes sense to make them rivals of some sort.

Hasebe is an old friend of Kunio (and Yamada) back from their old school and Mami was Riki's old girlfriend, them being a bit salty for being dumped for K&M would make sense lorewise,

Kunio looks good, the other guy looks at least halfway boneable.

Bloodstained was successful so now everyone has to find another target to attack.

That's a big dick

The story in this game pokes fun about how the continuity doesn't make sense. In Downtown Nekketsu, Mami and Riki were dating, but in Nekketsu Koha, Riki and Ryoko were dating. There's a line that Misako says in this that's like, "They're weird, for some reason they think they're dating Kunio and Riki."

She looks like Lotte

ALL
THE
MEAT

Attached: meat.jpg (727x501, 91K)

POMPADOUR SPOTTED 8:30

>Ryoko
Fucking Jesus I meant Kyoko.

even she wants the main boys

Attached: misuzu fight end talk.jpg (2554x2510, 1.13M)

I just don't get how WF doesn't understand that UNIFORMITY is super important with video game art styles. Having shit like this just looks super fucking jarring and terrible. It'd be like if you booted up Megaman 3 on the NES and the game still looked the same but all the UI looked like this shit, it's super jarring and unfitting and would makes the game look worse.

Attached: Gross Megaman UI ewww.png (500x500, 76K)

How do fatfags even find this shit erotic?

Because it is, queerboy.

at least that Mizusu CAN get some man with that 'Ready for EXTREMELY VIOLENT SNUSNU' look, not many men would like a musclebound transexual like she looked originally.

caught that one too
just another reason for a fight i guess

Attached: twitter.com soffid7415 D__Y3STVUAACvJM.jpg orig.jpg (1448x2048, 296K)

emulate it

Attached: rpcs3.png (1920x1082, 48K)

yeah. she's come a long way

Attached: character_bottom_01.png (337x634, 135K)

>river city underground
nigga...

Attached: cd-sakka02 misako.gif (320x240, 5K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO DELETE THIS DELETE THIS STOP RUINING MY AGENDA STOP STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Attached: twitter.com soffid7415 EAGH5srUwAEI_gx.jpg orig.jpg (1448x2048, 331K)

I could buy that these girls are delinquents, more than I would these basic LA bitches.

What the fuck is this shit?

Attached: no panties.jpg (217x99, 8K)

>game is made by liberal cucks
>makes fun of fat girls that think they're hotter than skinnier girls
I don't understand.

we can't show a girl's panties user, that's very sexist and demeaning!

Yea Forums hyperboles everything

No thanks game looks like absolute trash

Attached: 1562549542117.gif (490x320, 888K)

>>game is made by liberal cucks
As far as I've seen, there's ONE liberal cuck.

I like how Kyoko's dead pose is just lying face down on the ground.

The no-panty black hole strikes again!

that's just how she's always been, not really WF's own writing decision

Attached: Misuzu.jpg (151x293, 13K)

nothing wrong with that

Attached: twitter.com canda_blues2000 D_wqj0mU0AAH_s6.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1600, 330K)

>Everything must be at minimum softcore porn.

Attached: 1536121185537.png (276x388, 44K)

>concentration camps
jajaja estos gringos

You could assume they were spats, it wouldn't be out of character.

>Showing panties is softcore porn
Are you Christian?

Spats are shit so that would be a different problem. Spats would also be better suited to Misako than Kyouko.

This is a genuinely good thing to live by in life honestly always have a little blood going to your dong keeps you energetic

Attached: twitter.com AWDtwit D-0Foh_VUAA1x7a.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2047, 898K)

Yeah I'm sure you want panties for the sake of realism and not to get your jollies twitching.

Attached: twitter.com AKAIKAO51 D-nICwOUcAIanDd.jpg (735x709, 42K)

Why not both? But really it annoys me more than anything seeing black voids or anti-gravity skirts, either draw the pose differently so the panties are obscured naturally or just draw the fucking panties, don't do this bullshit because it sticks out like a sore thumb.

I have a better solution: have sex

Literally no one without autism or who was purposely looking for it or both is going to notice or care. Literally the only reason people learn about this shit is because someone decides to look.

ok cumbrain

How would they suit the prim and proper business girl more than the fucking clearly athletic sporty type? What the fuck are you talking about?

Seriously speaking? I mean the skirt is probably just covering her panties.
That said, would have preferred to see her panties. But yeah, this doesn't look like a black hole. Just looks like her skirt falling over her crotch. Skirts are still affected by the laws of gravity most of the time.

>People find out about x because someone points out x
No fucking way dude.

Attached: twitter.com moon_ayamori D_MmPu4VUAAkxUO.jpg orig.jpg (4096x4096, 1M)

>Misako
>prim and proper
And Kyouko is the girly type.

Attached: [Doki] New Game! - 03 (1280x720 h264 AAC) [7471C168].mkv_snapshot_08.05_[2016.07.20_05.00.32].jpg (1280x1440, 225K)

Bet i could beat you up in a fight even without half a chub going on

It's clearly a black hole, look at the webm. If it were meant to be the skirt it wouldn't be coloured differently and lacking detail.

Attached: 1562481063628.jpg (364x392, 51K)

Yeah, meaning, no one would notice if they didn't look for it, further meaning, it doesn't stick out.

Then how did I notice it?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Noragami Aragoto - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.33_[2015.10.19_18.54.24].jpg (305x415, 25K)

Yeah, I'm down for this game.

Attached: OK.jpg (225x224, 10K)

>sport jacket
>baseball bat
>bandaids over cuts/bruises
>girly type
user, actually what the fuck are you talking about?

must really shatter your entire worldview to see people thinking in terms other than black and white, huh

Attached: 1559961100363.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

Because you were looking for it obviously. And don't act like you didn't because no ones is going to just notice something that small in a single frame of animation on accident.

i'm homosexual and i noticed it

Attached: 1562487112415.jpg (488x1472, 460K)

>Kyoko
>sporty
>Misako
>prim and proper
Sit down, kid. You don't know shit.

Attached: 1556998040030.jpg (2048x1536, 499K)

>Skirt
>Make up
>Earrings
>Hair tied with pink ribbon
Yes. She is obviously intended to be the girly one of the two, putting aside that they are naturally both fighting delinquents. This was also the case before the new designs.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 90K)

>Watch animation 3 times
>Notice what's visible (or not visible) for several frames
Wow.