youtube.com/watch?v=tVdK8SCm_Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=YDrvVsSq8rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

>Will there ever be a good Berserk adaptation
That should be the real question

Attached: cgserk7.gif (600x336, 3.78M)

>Miura too busy with idolmaster to even finish what he started

good question OP, and as far as i can tell, huge no unless you consider Dark Souls a Berserk game.
undying proof is that the dreamcast game sucked.

>STILL no chapter 359
What in the absolute FUCK is Miura doing?

Is Berserk worth reading yet?

jerking it to loli hentai

playing idolmaster

As if the recent chapters are any good.

I started reading last year unaware that it was incomplete and had a blast until I finished all the released chapters and went online to see how much suffering I'm in for with waiting for new chapters

Will there ever be a good Berserk anything?

The 90s one was great though

I'll take that as a no then

It already exists

Attached: ps2.jpg (1010x720, 66K)

No it was shit, it totally deviated from the original material in a bad way and voice acting was the fucking worst

The Casca reawakening part was kino though and had some of the best art Miura has done in many years. Everything else has just been setup for later events but Miura is taking so fucking long that the majority of the new chapters are pointless to read right now because we won't see where everything is leading to for fucking years.

Oh just fuck off

Absolutely not. It looked like absolute shit even for its time.

cope

Yeah that game was fun and is the only Berserk game that got the Dragonslayer feel right. Most enemies were onehits as they should be

PS2 game was alright
youtube.com/watch?v=QND54Fi8xkw

PS4 game was turned into a Musou version.
youtube.com/watch?v=kX5epGc2LjM

Dark Souls

>Will Berserk ever be good beyond a couple of the arcs?
The answer is no unfortunately.

The only truly great part of Berserk was around the first 1/3rd of it anyway.

>le cope xD
Embarrassing.

>The TV series are great!
>The manga is shit
have sex

youtube.com/watch?v=tVdK8SCm_Ec
I'm glad the boat ride is over but so many people died in real life waiting for something to happen.

>Human society will collapse before Berserk gets finished
God damnit
It's up to you ayybros

Wow two things that I never said nor even implied. Goddamn you are actually a fucking retard.

Yes right after the final manga chapter and the first season of the non CGI anime

Short answer?
No. Not unless you're into style over substance.
Long answer? Miura is a poor quality writer. Berserk isn't outlined and he has no fucking clue what pacing and plotting is and the result is something that really drags and a structure that just feels retarded and boring. It almost feels like a teenager ripping off someone much better as an artist and running out of ideas.

Golden Arc is more or less the good part of Berserk

Homo

>Looks bad
How about no

Attached: 1540059053358.jpg (2518x2647, 2.02M)

Lost Children is the best part imo. And basically has nothing to do with the rest of the story

That's all traced from the manga and the only things that look good about it, thanks for proving my point

Will there ever be a good Berserk chapter post golden age?

Not even half of it is traced

You had eggman as one of the voice actors btw

That Dreamcast game was pretty alright, but was really short for some reason

I think they're fine, it just reflects poorly on them when you can only read one or two every year, especially in instances like with those chapters of Griffith just fighting for two chapters. I think that was understandable if you look at it while ignoring the context of Berserk's release schedule, but with it it was just awful because just when something interesting was about to happen it cut to Griffith fighting a battle with characters you don't care about in a fight he couldn't possibly lose and all I could think about is how it would definitely be ages before this shit ends and it goes back to Guts and Casca, instead of it being a breakaway to build anticipation for such a huge moment, as I'm sure it is intended to be.

>WOOAAAAHOOOAAAAHH
>WOOAAAHOOOHOOAAAOHOOOOH

Attached: 1496614890830.png (354x286, 29K)

This.
It was the arc that showed Guts' growth as a character and Puck's basic actions to making him a better person with a future to fight for.

Attached: 0097-016.jpg (1132x1600, 478K)

Tower of Conviction and Lost Children are better. Hawk of the Millennium Empire is about as good as Golden Age. Fantasia's not done yet so I'll reserve judgment, Black Swordsman is the worst.

(you)

I miss when Puck was a character.

the way is the goal you moron

He still is. He can actually be playful and carefree with Isidro, signalling how much things have changed with Guts and the overall atmosphere around him. Isidro signifies the youth Guts never had.

It's not traced from the manga, dumbass. They're unique pieces drawn by Shichiro Kobayashi.

Anyway, the 1997 anime is kino. Not perfect. It toned down a lot of the fantasy elements, made for a more grounded, war story. It also censored some things (Guts' raep) and cut others due to time constraints. But otherwise it's a faithful adaptation with some fine art.

Why do you need a Berserk game? Dark Souls is close enough to one and isn't restricted to Berserks lore.

Love how black swordsman is considered the worst but it's still pretty fucking good

This has to be the most ignorant fucking I've heard all day and I haven't even had breakfast yet.

Dark souls is already showing age

This, you can make a Guts character and go ham, though as the other guy said it's got some years on them by now the games.
youtube.com/watch?v=YDrvVsSq8rE

Yeah, I think it's called Dark Souls.

you have 3 dark souls games and dragons dogma for your guts simulator. thats a good few hundreds of hours right there. then you have the decent(though aged) dreamcast game, better ps2 game, and alright(if you like musou) ps4 game. realistically you wont get much more than that.

Why has nobody mentioned Millennium Falcon for PS2 yet? That generally followed the story arc with quintessential gameplay.

pic related is more deserving of a vidya
>literally dozens of waifus
>could be a fighter or action rpg
>based theresa unbeatable

Attached: 1539370990870.png (874x499, 722K)

plenty of people mentioned it, even the post above you

there already is one

Attached: Millennium_Falcon_Music_Cover.jpg (633x633, 310K)

PS2 and Dreamcast ones are great though.
Both with new (canon) stories written by Miura.

>Traced from the manga
..What? Griffith doesn't even look like early Griffith in those images the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: Early Griffith.jpg (596x500, 177K)

>tit armor
Have sex

Attached: angel densetsu.jpg (1456x1141, 158K)

Attached: yawn.png (421x240, 238K)

Falcon of the millenium has some of the most satisfying combat in a hack n slash

Shame about the level design

what in the sameface nonsense is this

The best manga ever

Attached: bruh.jpg (1456x1147, 244K)

yes, it's dark souls

No because Japs can't make good games and the only decent part is the Golden Age Arc which is probably too little for a full game.