ASTRAL CHAIN NEW GAMEPLAY VIDEO

The guy playing wasnt very good

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nct985u0h1M

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-091304_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 915K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2019/07/preview_astral_chain_mixes_bayonetta_wonderful_101_and_metal_gear_rising_and_youll_love_it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can’t blame him, these sort of games take at least an hour to get used to playing well

sibling doesn't change hair colour confirmed

For fuck sake, why is always someone that sucks?

When the stand is out, MC haircolor becomes blue. Siblings stullthave same haircolor.

Yes they do, is just that when the legion is out the hair of the MC becomes blue.

You probably would suck too. Being thrown immediately into a game.

I regret watching. I'd much rather go in blind than watch someone play badly and make the game look boring

>Not going to the training room and git gud as soon you start.

Demo when?

Never, W101 situation traumatized them.

Damn it looks and run like shit.
I want another Nier not this crap

Maybe because the player wasn't very good, but the game looks a bit jank. That said the big take away seems to be you can use multiple whatever they're called at the same time. Opens up many more possibilities.

yeah this is definitly a game journalist playing.

Already the best Jojo game in the series and it isn't even a Jojo game.

Attached: Rohan-and-Koichi-the_real_dio-40527848-500-400.jpg (500x400, 53K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT LOOKS SO GOOD I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW

>I want another Nier
So you want a pretentious story with one dimensional characters and mediocre gameplay, got it.
Also Nier runs like shit on everything what are you smoking

Why do they always pick some that fucking sucks at video games?
Even Nvidia picked someone good at Doom to show off their new graphic cards
Some random 12 year could play better

>weebshit

nah fuck off

this is not weebshit, just because a game is made in japan doesn't tag it as weebshit automatically.
moeshit is weebshit, sci-fi setting is not.

It reminds me of transformers game, which wasn't that great
it has same weightless combat, same shitty version of witchtime as in transformers, wouldn't be surprised if actual combat mechanics would heavily rely on that again.
Damage floaties, not only simplified visuals but a very generic looking ones too, even recent god eater game look more interesting visually then this.
It could be that retarded journo is just too shit and ruining it too much with his incompetence and im just overcautious.
if you can't see where he is coming from then you are beyond saving retard

I need this fucking game man.
It looks like it might be GOTY for me, my only concern is the gameplay to dialogue/running around ratio.
Platinum might fuck it up.

dat music

but it has no witchtime
it's just a global slowdown when dodging

>even recent god eater game look more interesting visually then this.
ok now you're baiting.
god eater and code vein are few of the most ugly games ever made, only topped by bloodstained and Nioh

>m.youtube.com

Yeah
Then again I feel like I’m gonna sperg out and spend more time picking up trash instead of actually fighting anything

There's no witch time, only slows to show you can activate a sync attack. The slow has short duration and ends when you do any action.

Attached: Astral Chain - dodge attack.webm (896x504, 2.91M)

based autism

60 fps is nice.

Attached: Astral Chain - Baton + Sword legion sync attacks.webm (896x504, 2.95M)

yes and it looks even worse then those in the end
code vein is just too tryhard about its visuals and universe, but in the end it turns into "so bad its good", its unique
god eater is decent at looking not like your average kusoge while actually being one, its fine in the end
nioh is just uninspiring considering what they have on their hands, bit disappointing and forgetable because of that, actually close to what is here
>dude game called astral chain its about police teanagers who chained with robot looking stands just like jojo and they fight evil monsters like some evil dogs and evil wolves and its all in another dimension
yes, a shitty witchtime like in transformers, here you it will help you que your next moves, which most of the time will be just specials from your chained doll

It's not really any different than W101 slowing time while you were drawing with the wonder liner. Helps get the attack you want out. The highest difficulty in AC could possibly remove the slowdown just like W101 and Bayonetta.

>this game vs Sekino and DMC 5
lmaoing @ nintöddlers

maybe, like i said i could be just too cautious about this one
visuals didn't do but i could stummic it if gameplay is great, but it already has some red flags in it
its just not an automatic preorder now like it used to for all P*'s games

>30fps
That's a yikes from me

>Not on PC
what a shame; it looks interesting.

Not very convincing

>All these people scared about 30 FPS
This ain't trying to be Bayonetta, it's an ARPG like Automata. Plus, Platinum's not stupid; the game will probably be slower than Bayo in order to accomodate the lower framerate.

>30fps with visible drops slideshow
Holy fuck.

You sound like you got burned by Transformers/Korra even though those were low budget licensed games. Shouldn't try to compare them to their original IPs. Most Clover/PG originals are good, despite some flaws they may have.

i absolutely did

huh... the more I see from this game, the worrier I get.
This ain't Bayo 3... Game feels blurry...

nintendolife.com/news/2019/07/preview_astral_chain_mixes_bayonetta_wonderful_101_and_metal_gear_rising_and_youll_love_it
Quite detailed preview.

>teased branching paths in a single chapter, including certain pathways that require returning to later on with your skill tree artfully filled out
Sounds like W101 in this regard, with hidden items to find everywhere. Gives reason to replay chapters besides rankings.

>duty points
nice, I hoped being THE LAW had some gameplay impact