EDF 5

Earth Defense Force 5 thread

come join me Yea Forums
lvl 39, hard
room name: Rage
passcode: rage

Attached: 1561601287382.jpg (640x719, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTd0crm1rt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you Yea Forums

>Seinfeld for Millennials

Attached: Square_Season_7.jpg (1000x1000, 314K)

JOIN MY GAME INCELS

Attached: 6496747001.jpg (1011x809, 42K)

Going to try and derail your thread OP, because that image is too fucking good. I’d rewatch Seinfeld as this, fucking George man lmao

I can't watch Seinfeld. It just looks like a very generic sitcom. Also it's insanely Jewish.

Sunny is better than Seinfeld

That's gen Y you fucking retard

ie, millennials

"No."

Millenials ARE gen Y, you fucking mongoloid.

Attached: 1539518486634.jpg (960x712, 63K)

Great EDF thread OP, great start indeed. Post something EDF related next time, like EDF or EDF. EDF.

Attached: 1464174598947.jpg (707x1000, 298K)

Anybody who is born between 1986-1994 are Gen Y aka the Millennial generation. 1995 and onwards are Gen Z which is the generation that you are clearly apart of.

i picked the wrong image fuck off incel

They're not even fucking similar, retard.

Wrong.
Millenials encompass several generations, beginning with X.
OP obviously meant Seinfield for zoomers since any self-respecting Xer would complain about wiggers if they watched that show.

>this mad over a simple mistake
Ok OP.

P L E B E I A N

F A G G O T S

Elaine was mai waifu growing up and that rave shave makes me angry

Attached: 1550278297679.jpg (359x363, 24K)

>all these niggers associating people with generations because they're insecure with their own self worth
My gf is coming over at 12, we're going to a deli then coming back home and I'm fucking her sweet little pussy and you virgins are still gonna be in this thread complaining.

Retard

jery get ipad

elane swipe left gorg on tinder and gorg find out

kramer take jery car
jery:wheremy car???
jery call Uber
uber come
it kramer
kramr: that be $20
jery: but it my car!!

>he derives his self worth from the one girl who would fuck him
LMAO couldn’t be me

Question. How is that pic "for millennials" when that's the style only worn bny people born after the mmillenium?

She's a cute girl so I don't even care if she's the only one lol

based retard

Looooooooooo

seething boomers

Attached: 1544280834821.png (840x700, 708K)

I don't understand how someone is this confident in being wrong. Kudos user, you based tard.

how can i play on steam with a pirated copy

You hand is not your girlfriend no matter how many times you say it.

more like always funny in KANTOOOOO

Legacy media keeps changing it, first it was for gen z then was from x , then anything onwards, now is gen y, this is because is designed to divide people and the differences between this generations are way more faster that with previous ones, like for example early gen y is full of vegan pro lgbt libtards and late gen y is full of racist homophobic nazis, hell I can already see the differences between early gen z and late gen z

>Anybody who is born between 1986-1994 are Gen Y

You're not wrong, but I'd say that the full Gen Y period is actually 1980-1995. A span of 8 years wouldn't be enough to form a generation.

Why are whites so grotesque

That picture is too real. I feel sad now.

Peak Millennials are 85-95. 80-84 (and 96-99) are hybrids with other generations

Can you fucking imagine the state of this show when they reboot it? Can you even.

you know, I can't speak for like the last 5 seasons, but early Sunny is legit funnier than Seinfeld.

I still think Kramer Uber is funny

boing ba ba ba boing boing boing ba ba ba bah

them song

it'll be all black cast staring Tyler Perry. the show will be called Perry. the man has already stolen every funny bit from every black comedian that ever lived he has no choice but to start taking from the white ones

The uber thing is kino

not a single reply in this thread is EDF

wait no there is one

Why is it so easy to convince white women to embrace leftist jewish degeneracy?

Attached: Drag Queen library time.jpg (768x432, 87K)

Appealing to their emotions.

FRIENDS is the generic sitcom of the 90's
Seinfeld was entirely about all 4 of them being huge assholes or meeting other huge assholes, no Network TV sitcom has really ever tried to push the envelope like they did back in the day.
Nothing is generic about it at all especially if you compare it to its contemporaries.

People are comparing Always Sunny to it which is a pretty apt comparison, but you have to remember that is a show from FX, a cable network station. Seinfeld was right on NBC in the single digit channels.

Also I would draw a big line between Seinfeld and other sitcoms that came later that tried to have edgy/shocking humor. Seinfeld involves mundane asshole things that are relatable and timeless, mainly just shit about lying and trying to manipulate situations to your advantage. Other shows tend to take a more family guy approach and have things go way over the top Curb Your Enthusiasm is funny, but Larry David could probably dial the cringe back a bit. Jerry is likable despite being an asshole, post-seinfeld Larry is just a complete tool and it shows that he really needs someone else to balance out his brand of humor.

why are white people like this?

Take your pills schizo.

>that mission 20 normalfag from last night who was convinced 4.1 fencer was considerably better than 5's

Attached: 251.jpg (125x125, 3K)

What are you talking about?
White women are literally the only women who vote republican.

Yeah, they should be gansta hoodrats instead, right?
Stupid Amerimutts.

America is controlled by Israel, so naturally, they are all brainwashed to hate everything regarding white people.
Make no mistake, the USA is the biggest threat that white people are facing right now, and as long as the US exists, as long as there is even one kid left alive in America, whites are not safe.

Seinfeld isn't even a funny show.
Like, at all.
Same with that's 70 show and most of Friends.

Attached: 1374254049012.gif (180x240, 752K)

>Like at all
>Like
Millennial opinions don't matter.

There is not a single funny live-action sitcom that exists.

see
Millennials only watch Marvel movies.

Marvel is shit, retard.
While I am technically a millennial, I am a boomer by Yea Forums standards.I am 29 years old.
Your shitshows are unfunny trash.

stfu, zoomer!

Is there a better way to go fast as wing diver other than spamming right mouse button?

Married... with children

You're just a retard without a sense of humour.

obsessed

Third-world zoomer here, will I be able to enjoy boomer entertainment if my country is 20 years behind?

mongrelized

No, your sense of humour is just horrid. Those shows are not funny.

>he's never seen Yes Minister

>HAHAHA SEX AND DRUGS AND SEX AND DRUGS AND SEX AND DRUGS
>GET IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT?

Attached: 1551669778529.gif (456x250, 1.71M)

Name some good comedy then, mister laughter expert.

way to out yourself for never watching the show, did you watch a few clips on youtube? lmao

So now that I beat Hard, can I just jump to inferno? Or is Hardest mandatory?
When do you get new shit anyway on hardest.

Attached: 1532468699362.jpg (634x538, 35K)

goddamnit op, you fucking retard

No I watched a good chunk of it. It's pure garbage, as expected from burgerland comedy.

>playing through with Ranger
>decide to try out Air Raider on first mission where you fight "humans"
>mfw spamming autocannons, dropping airstrikes and calling in mechs and melting whole mobs of them
this shit is fucking great

Do you honestly think you can post a fresh new meme and just call your thread something completely different?

that image is incredibly repulsive to me
it's hard for me to choose between the two, but I think I like Seinfeld better
It's not generic at all. There still hasn't been anything like it. Always Sunny is the show that comes closest to it

You prefer Europoor comedy? Strong Arab women pushing the white man around, yeah? Or bleak suicidal overtones in your comedy because none of you want to live?

Retard

American comedy is just completely trash.
Says a lot when that O'Neal faggot was one of the best.
Canadians, Australians, even GERMANS do comedy better than Americans. Protip: you're not funny, nobody thinks you're funny and nobody likes you.

>come to thread for comfy edf posting and Yea Forums rooms
>instead get autistic arguments about tv comedy
fuck you op

Just off yourself, sadsack. Don't let your brown friends do it first!

In his impotence the burger lashes out, unable to continue the argument.

I thought all this boomer zoomer talk finally got it through the thick fucking skulls of you asshole suckling retards that Millenials are Gen Y and born before 2000 but I guess absolute knob polishers like yourself still didnt get the fucking memo

Attached: anime pro jpg.png (700x437, 204K)

Why is machina Rune considered good again?
This trash deck literally does nothing but deck itself out while your opponent easily removes anything you play.

What does it mean when there is a star next to an item?

Attached: ha.jpg (438x218, 42K)

Attached: 1532679404146.gif (342x239, 981K)

It's fully upgraded

How is /svg/ even alive still?

>don't draw the 5pp dude
>lose
Nice deck

what zoomer shit are you even babbling about m8

Funniest show for the longest time

hard limit is 50, hardest limit is 75
the allowed weapons range is the same as the weapon drop range

Just unlocked hardest, thinking of switching from AR to Wing Diver. What are some good weapons? Don't want to sort through this list of a million weapons.

plasma cannon is a must
2nd choice whatever you want, preferably short range

is there a high level big core this is important

Do enemies have weak spots?

Like if I shoot an ant in the head, does it do more damage?

No
The closest you can get is shooting frogs and ayys in the head for an instant kill

>Australian comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=vTd0crm1rt8

L O L

Fighting Cosmonauts in multiplayer as wing diver is pure aids
Their health scales so much that even my strongest dragoon lance does fuckall at point blank range and needs 4-5 full charges

Pretty much.

>Seinfeld for Yea Forums

sucks how they went full /pol/tard the last few seasons

50 bucks is a bit steep..
Is it worth it tho?

yes

Leave them to literally any other class, go kill bugs.

Attached: 1463545224414.gif (300x225, 1.43M)

phalanx a limb and scram, or snipe them with your big ass plasma cannon to soften them up

Any Hardest lobbies open?

Just beat the red drone mission on solo inferno. God what a slog that was. barely got anything out of it too. When do I start getting the good shit?

I've seen Wing Divers completely wreck them during earlier missions at least. Try a rapier or some variant instead of the lance. You still might be fucked at later levels or against the heavies.

Attached: 1561790657778.jpg (1087x663, 288K)

Go grab a phalanx and beam their chest. The fuck dude. Literally the best class to deal with those guys and you are sitting here bitching about it.

Bottom right is just Christy Mack.

i know what you're thinking and no it's not a good weapon. ~7k damage is a lot but we're talking the charge of 10 'normal' plasma cannon shots.

Attached: 20190722004455_1.jpg (610x555, 66K)

welcome back, Kotter

>108 as Air Raider with Phobos plan 4 and 3
Fucking glorious.

Attached: 1548420755642.jpg (500x200, 14K)