Monster Hunter Thread

Post your dream returning monsters fags

Attached: 1563567722105.jpg (400x268, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VKKMewvCsE0
honeyhunterworld.com/mhwb
youtube.com/watch?v=TazywZDuj9I
youtube.com/watch?v=DmzeXhAZY1g
honeyhunterworld.com/mhwb/?498,118,107,107,111,107,23,health,att,0,0,0,0,90,5,0,90,0,0,90,77,0,44,0,0,26,0,0,3
youtube.com/watch?v=xOlPIHIe2rM
youtube.com/watch?v=6qFh2f9IPI0
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ghstudios.android.mhgendatabase&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=mhgu db&pcampaignid=APPU_1_svk1Xbe6Cqu5ggeX5bOACQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GJRKSzjpOB0
youtu.be/JfDdMSca1ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=DgQHgy7Nmkk&t=3m47s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought I could see Barioth showing its dominance to Blangonga in Iceborne. Why can't they introduce Fanged Beasts, they skeletons aren't even that complex compared to Leviathans' and Insects'.

Attached: 8246741eec61e5d4294dcfbc2320e066.jpg (1030x1481, 330K)

>Blangonga vs Rajang never ever

Since Gore is already confirmed to be IN.

Attached: 547716a4d11da61f109471676eb609ec.png (420x420, 265K)

How can you have an area made of the remains from 2 Dalamadur's but not have one to fight. Similarly have the blue liquid in a bone area and not bring in Nakarkos.
I think I just want boss monsters that aren't Zora or Xeno.

I would prefer new monsters over returning. But if so I would like more Leviatans and water area

WAITO PIGGU GO HOME
WAITOOO PIGGU GO HOOOME
GROLIOUS NIPPON KATANA
WAITO GREATO SWORDO PIGGU GO HOME

Attached: 1542567198925.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1280, 709K)

Maybe they are. Gotta save stuff some for people to discover in the game itself.

lagombi

Bazel dropping in was so fucking fun

Attached: 1562907779252.jpg (1700x1100, 621K)

Barioth is in iceborne.

They haven't shown any new 5th gen monsters except Legiana so far. I'm pretty sure there will be quite a few of them to surprise us when we actually get to play the game. Well, not on PC they won't surprise anyone anymore...

Since when did they actually leave anything new unannounced besides the very last boss?
They'll spoil literally every other thing to the last detail.

god i hope this is real just for the zinogre confirmation
could do without the khezu though

Attached: image0-4.png (1005x611, 581K)

Pretty much confirmed fake but Jinouga getting in is a no brainer

To be honest, I don't remember the pre-release marketing campaigns for the previous games well enough to be arguing against that. You might be right and they haven't been keeping quiet about most of the mons previously. But I'm just feeling that's now what they're doing with Iceborne.

Zamtrios

im just gettin antsy cause i heard the anja subspecies has his charge gimmick and im gettin worried they wouldnt throw him in cause theyre too similar

No steve/val no buy

I'm new to MonHun, only played World but I'd love for them to include Gore Magala as everything I have seen about that monster is incredible. If the cookies are to be believed, they will... but can they really put him in with the whole Frenzy Virus thing? It seems like a big deal and not sure how they'd work him into the game without handwaving that away.

they did it with mhgu they can do it with world

KILLSCREENS!

Attached: 20190721071644_1.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

No seriously though. Fuck that hax monkey. I'd rather 3 rocket dragons than him. I'd rather arena the 3 Kitty-dragons at once. Fuck that shitty monkey.

t.got bodied by apex 140 rajang

only because tigrex was also in, their skeletons are similar, if they gonna work on blangonga, they better include rajang so their work on the skeleton oesn´t feel like a complete waste.

how the fuck are they not in yet?
since my boy Tigrex is already confirmed, I'd like to see an improved version of Khezu, mainly for his kickass theme music

Attached: veloc.jpg (640x480, 73K)

I just wish the levels were better. Holy fuck they are so bad and such a chore to navigate thanks to the "DUDE YOU CAN CLIMB LIKE ASSASSINS CREED" meme. MH3 Desert will always be best desert and I miss it so much, but I do love the new one. Also I miss swimming.

allthough, any of the apes and crabs would be nice aswell...

pretty please?

Attached: 516223fabe2c473e4611d20226cd9623bed458b7_hq.jpg (895x492, 56K)

So I finally got a PS4 after wanting to try out World (my first MonHun was Generations Ultimate), and I wanted to see what changed in the most recent Monster Hunter. I used to solo G-Rank Astalos cause he was my favorite elder dragon.

Well, I finally started Monster Hunter World, and once I was tasked with hunting Great Jagras, I carted twice on the first attempt. I finally beat him, and decided to grind him for my low rank armor set, and on the second mission, I carted another two times!

What am I doing wrong? When I played MHGenU, the game didn’t seem this hard, but now that I’m playing MHWorld, it’s like a whole much more difficult game.

If I'm being as positive as possible,
I want Zamtrios, Gigginox, Khezu, and Oroshi to fill up the Hoarfrost roster. Maybe Zamtrios will be the only difficult one bringing in, but they can just reuse animations for the two blind niggas if they love doing that so much.
Rajang and Steve for invaders. If they want a Fanged Wyvern representative, then Zinogre.
Agnaktor for me personally wanting them to just reuse the animation for Agnaktor vs. Brachy turf war.
Akantor and Ukanlos for two of possibly few endgame bosses.
I really want to see their take on Valstrax in IB but it's a long stretch, I still have my doubts in the cookie theory.

Attached: clack.png (400x312, 161K)

> Astalos cause he was my favorite elder dragon.

Attached: image.jpg (902x877, 323K)

Nintentoddlers are retarded, stop replying to that

I think back in MH4 Akantor, Raging Brachy, Moltenrex and Rajang were not exactly shown until after the game was launched. (Rajang was shown in one of their TV ads). It used to be leaked by Japanese players speedrunning to the end of the game, but now on console it should be much faster to find information thanks to early copy players

This is much likely fake.
The cookies leak on the other hand looks way more realistic, and it's just been confirmed after SDCC Glavenus icon reveal

MHW had Bazelgeuse and the 3 subs (Black Diablos, Azure Rathalos, Pink Rathian) kept secret.
Kirin was only shown in a TV ad a few days before launch.

>the electric penis
This casual filter would really separate the safari explorers from the real hunters; no boss music, rage mode combos, cave fights.
Also, them crab boys. They're just giant swordsmen who want to test your skills.

Attached: Khezu.png (640x480, 209K)

youtu.be/VKKMewvCsE0

Attached: MH3U-Abyssal_Lagiacrus_Render_001.png (770x948, 845K)

crabs and bugs
also yama tsukami, just so when he does his suck you can grapple onto something and almost get pulled in

*clutch claws to the top of yama's head*
nothing personnel

What's a good absolute endgame set? Right now I have Bazel Helm B, Vaal mail B, Vaal braces B, Vaal coil B, and Nerg greaves B and a handicraft 1 charm. All of this gets me some health regen so I don't use mega potions often.
Is there a better clownsuit for this or just a better build in general? I switch between greatsword and katana mostly if that has any difference on things.

Attached: 1493715798528.png (851x780, 474K)

i really wish i could learn to clownsuit just to have a more stylized combo

So i'm out of the loop, is Valstrax confirmed yet for iceborne?

Just use the Witcher set if you’re just interested in super recovery and shit.

Get Drachen.

Why are Monster Hunter threads allowed on Yea Forums but Mario Maker gets moved to /vg/ after not even one month?

If you search for MHW meta sets in Google you'll find many iterations of sets, usually involving Drachen that will greatly improve your damage. I typically take those and work in stuff such as Health Boost 2 or 3 because I'm not good enough to play with base health.

Probably because our topic varies and the threads aren’t up around the clock, unlike MM2 which is always about sharing levels and has had a thread up every time I look at the catalog. Or mods want to pick on Mario and don’t care about MH.

No, but with the cookies and the anniversary image; it's somewhat likely.

He's not confirmed but due to a string of vaguely related leaks involving raw illustrator files, some cookies and an anniversary poster; he'd be a surprise to not show up.

not that user you replying to, but i always look for prioritizing defense because im very reckless and bad at timing i don't like ruining the momentum with others if i faint

How big does critical boost and eye affect your damage?

>4 piece drachen with hb3
done

Various leaks and theories point out to him being in Iceborne, release day or update monster.

If Seregios or Gore are in the game, he is very likely to be in Iceborne.

how 2 get good gems?

Attached: 1562932798782.png (606x607, 732K)

Hey guys what if there was like a human-lunastra hybrid at one point haha? Do you think she would be hyper aggressive at choosing a mate and super territorial like her regular Lunastra sisters? Asking for a friend as a joke haha.

Attached: 1538107205044.jpg (500x376, 37K)

Well Eye mixed with WE3 MM3 AB4 and an Affinity augment depending on your weapon can reach 100% crit on weak points, and Drachen 4 set will preserve your sharpness as long as you are good about hitting said weak points.

Which parts of drachen are best?

Literally all of it. There are multiple options for which slot you swap out for skills.

Just put Health Boost 3 in like says and you'll be fine. Most of the defensive work is there. You'll help your group more by shortening the time of the hunt by actually doing damage and being more useful and you'll grow as a player and feel better about not being carried. I say this with no negativity whatsoever by the way, I'm not trying to sound mean.
honeyhunterworld.com/mhwb
This is a good site you can use to build sets and check the benefits of certain skills and whatnot.

Attached: valstrax.jpg (1080x1350, 198K)

So this is where the actual MH discussion is?
I made a mistake and went to /vg/ earlier.

Attached: ActWDoN.png (782x497, 232K)

>Rocket Powered great sword
>The rocket powered monster is no where in World.

Honestly what the actual fuck were they thinking?

We cycle between discussing MonHun, defending against Listfag, and sometimes talking about how Zinogre is actually a fuckable sissy monster.

Attached: image.jpg (2783x1736, 1.59M)

these drawings are so dumb, the monsters never resemble what theyre supposed to be
objectively poor artstyle

I'll remember you every time I hunt Zinogre. Cheers user.

Shit taste desu

Attached: image.jpg (1148x933, 293K)

what program/site is that?

Please just give me Ahtal-ka. I don't care about the other monsters. Valstrax is gay, Fatalis is boring, I just want Ahtal-ka.

>Monsters have cool, unique names
>Thorns/Spikes in Spanish
He deserves to be bullied.

Not him, but it's in the post right above that one .

Attached: anxiety.jpg (275x292, 26K)

Say that again

Attached: 22431159_p0.jpg (1440x810, 879K)

>Divine Slasher
>he couldn't get Taroth "fire"

Attached: 1560750483263.jpg (647x711, 44K)

sorry, didn't notice

>Monsters have cool, unique names
>Thorns/Spikes in Spanish
He deserves to be bullied.

You guys think a punishing draw/crit draw LS is gonna be any good, with the new moves?

Can't wait for Iceborne so I can trash taroth fire

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegrayxe!!!

Attached: DSsnrWwUQAAT9iC.jpg_orig.jpg (1526x1525, 132K)

Pet your poogie right now.

Attached: image.jpg (262x230, 63K)

just imagine if the game had Seregios on top of Jho, Bazel, Fulgur Anja, and Ebony Odie. It would be a hat-toss on who is invading every other quest with how many "every locale" monsters we have

>Couldn't get Kjarr "Decay"
Don't worry user, take care. The site may be a bit hard to get used to at first but it's very good.

Attached: gyaro3.jpg (600x600, 104K)

If Valstrax is in Iceborne I will wear a fedora for life

I want Valstrax in world so bad

Attached: Bugs_dead_air.png (1280x1829, 2.16M)

Who will have a scripted turf war with
>Glav
>Acidic Glav
>Brachy
>Ebony Odo
While we already know Glav bodies blos, hopefully there's more for him

I just want to confirm Valstrax and I'll be happy

The way they "charge" up is completely different though. It's like saying Glav coudn't get in cause he shoots fireballs like the Raths

I've wanted Yama since gen 4 because climbing could make the fight super interesting. Now we have the clutch claw which would work even better, won't happen though. Other than that I want Chameleos since the gen 4 moveset made him my favorite gen 2 dragon.

>Frontier monsters ever again
FUCK YOU MAINRINE WAITO PIGGU FRONTIER MONSTER FOR FRONTIER ONRY

The cookies do not lie

Attached: perhapsseregios.jpg (369x497, 35K)

Did they ever say how he charges up? Based on the trailers I'm pretty sure his wings give away the level of charge he's at, but is it just passively charging or he needs to do something else? Electric monsters charging up with their own method is always fun to ponder (see Raizex and Zin)

I want to see Glav on Glav
youtube.com/watch?v=TazywZDuj9I

this is a tigrex weapon, I already checked. (Seregios is my favorite)

Jho reacts with all the apex monsters except Nerg so I'm expecting it to tear up Glav, Tigrex, Brachy, and Cuga

>join sos in special arena
>one guy keeps using the ballistae
>monsters keeps jumping away and interrupting the fight
stop it you dumb fucking frogs

Attached: 1517482852727.png (1280x720, 603K)

His ingame introduction is already kino.
Simply "nothing personel"´d that G. Girros.

Attached: team up.jpg (2048x1152, 158K)

But Divine Slasher looks 100 times better than any bling bling weapon from KT

Attached: tail kill.jpg (2048x1152, 318K)

>tfw I will finally be remembered
>just for jobbing to a samurai dinosaur

Attached: f2263585927df15f24ce4a52d451f877.jpg (1280x960, 241K)

Ever since Brachy and Glavenus got teased I’ve officially been sold on iceborne since I’m a /brute/ fag, but if I could make this a perfect game I’d also add Chameleos, Mizutsune, and Malfestio. I just want more colorful monsters with unique gimmicks back instead of always dealing with wind pressure or some other basic elemental blight.

youtube.com/watch?v=DmzeXhAZY1g
The fight looks incredible

Attached: acidicglavenus.jpg (680x510, 59K)

i just want my boy gammoth

Please tell me I didnt see Acid Glav doing Foresight Slash

Attached: 61715678_p20.jpg (922x673, 149K)

Keep saying it.

If it was Foresight Slash or Iai Spirit Slash I am not certain, but he certainly pulled some LS moves.

Good nights Anons stay cute

Attached: lunateo.jpg (1280x835, 246K)

Hey anons, I pumped a bunch of time into world, just started up Gen U. Any tips, as far as weapons go? Nothing plays quite the same and I've been having trouble finding my rythm.

Attached: 64235032_2225850784178130_5082140294896418816_n.png (720x759, 509K)

The problem isn't skeletons complexity, it's more the amount of animation work vs the number of monsters you can get out of it. There's only 3 or 4 monkeys that aren't recolors and only 2 monsters using the Arzuros animations, and out of all of those only Rajang is somewhat iconic. Blangonga would be a good fit for Hoarfrost but it's obvious to see that they're prioritizing flagships over all else.

Fulgur Anjanath's charge and rage are completely separate and can happen apart or together, kinda like Teostra's rage and cheeto/fire mode

What did you play in World?

CB and GL, mostly. Some LS too.

>Glav learned longsword moves after wrecking thousands of weeb hunters

>my first MH game so I gravitate towards defensive builds
>wearing Lunastra set and guild crown with 3 gem slots
>maxed out fire resist, speed eating, wide range, health boost
>tipping back mega potions fast enough to sustain everyone on the map
feels good to smash the shit out of tempered Lunastra and AT nerg with SOSbuddies and not have to change gems when switching weapons
I don't even have any augments yet

Attached: 1562942665008.jpg (1200x887, 634K)

LS is great, either use the Striker moveset and all the LS exclusive arts for maximum weeb Critical Juncture is a thousand times more satisfying than Foresight Slash or just cruise through the entire game with Brave LS

CB and GL got quite a hit in GenU I heard.
Valor LS is absolute nuts though, give it a try.

Friendly reminder
The cookie leak is not accurate
Valstrax is not in or he would have been in the original Icon leak

Noted. I'm kinda a junkie for foresightslash, but I'll be sure to give Juncture a try. I was trying valor CB, and I kinda liked the sheath-stance shit. So I'm sure it'll click

No need to do that, Khezu is basically /in/.

Attached: 1499292225775[1].jpg (658x662, 132K)

>my first MH game so I gravitate towards offensive builds
>wearing odogaron alpha set with crit glasses
>just crit everything untill it dies
I dont even know what augments are.

Imagine being a nintentoddler and getting offended by /vg/ bants

Trust me if you like Foresight Slash you will LOVE the counter on Valor LS.
The most fun I ever had in MH was countering Glavenus tail slams.

This is the first game where mid-late game I got bored. Why the fuck is the monster variety so damn lacking? It doesn't help that there is only like 3 maps too, and only two of those 3 are any good.

based I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do
the weapon I use the most has -30% affinity and I have to offset it with level 2 weakness exploit so that I'm not negative critting all the time

Fuckin sick. I'll boot that shit up right away once I'm home from work, sounds rad.

Is it real?

Attached: 1563782762560.jpg (505x306, 16K)

They had to recreate all models, animations, and textures instead of the literal copy and paste work they did for all the handheld games after P3rd.
It's the first time they've had to rebuild shit from scratch since Tri and the final roster after the new added post-launch is still nearly twice as big as Tri's.

>The cookies leak on the other hand looks way more realistic
The cookie leak only confirms Zinogre though.

>Literal 4th gen Seregios and Rath icons
It's fake as fuck stop reposting it you tard

The rath icons are the World ones though.

In every game I stick with the hit it until it dies mindset and kill them before they have a chance to hit me. Defensive builds are fucking boring as fuck.
As for fun I hit like 50hours in my first week of playing, literally fucking addicted to the point i hear the ost in my dreams.

What monsters were on the icon leak?

Tigrex, Velkhana and Zinogre, in alphabetical order.
Note the lack of Valstrax in between Tigrex and Velkhana.

There are 4 maps. Their combined size alongside the number of monsters is standard for a non-G Monster Hunter game.

Same pose sure but the details are different. Lazy nigger that made that "LEGIT LEAK BLURRY SCREENSHOT" shit couldn't even be bothered recoloring the new icon and just used the old one.

Attached: mhw-rathalos_icon.png (475x477, 73K)

fart monkey is very memorable and iconic

Don't do this to me

addiction is absolutely not a meme with this game

Attached: add.png (640x131, 49K)

we already seen Brachy's icon. I mean they could change it but I'm not giving this any more attention until they show off the Paol, Tobi, and Pukei subs they teased

The 4th gen silver los icon has almost black wing membranes, this one doesn't. The Silver Los in the "leak" also has the same spike under his ear that MHW Rathalos has.

Try everything
and I mean EVERYTHING

Attached: 1545541574698.jpg (2505x2548, 1.34M)

Shit that's impressive if not for work and gym I would've probably hit the same hours.

>we already seen Brachy's icon
No we haven't. We've seen Brachy's old icon on some cookies.
But yeah, no way to know what's real until August.

Can't wait to play buffed HH. Anyone else?

What's the deal with alchemy hammer?

CB in GH is safer than ever thanks to recoilless GPs on its morph attack. You can combo into three separate moves depending on the opening, with ED2 into Morph Slash dealing the most DPS.

The SAED got fucked over real hard due to its exclusive Shield Charge modifier, which is now 1+0.5*n

The AED Headsniping game is all about flinch management. If one single AED doesnt cause a flinch, you soften that target part with other attacks first before you AED it.

I haven't played since they dropped Lunastra. Whats an ideal Lance build so I don't walk into Master rank like a fucking chump.

Alchemy and Striker both let you equip 3 arts, however Striker takes away the golfswing from the basic combo and instead replaces it with another basic pound.
this is the ONLY case where Alchemy is a better option than Striker

This is my personal build but I am pretty sure other Anons will tell me its trash
honeyhunterworld.com/mhwb/?498,118,107,107,111,107,23,health,att,0,0,0,0,90,5,0,90,0,0,90,77,0,44,0,0,26,0,0,3
I accept criticism / suggestions though. I'd rather not give up health boost as well.

I just hope the new echo bubble shit isnt useless

>just hit 50 hours in World after probably ~1000 hours combined in 3U, 4U, and GU
>only just learned the falling rock shot bow attack fucks your teammates up
I'm so sorry, bros.

Surely they'd get more mileage from the ape skeleton than the piscine wyvern one?

fuck that shit it staggers me literally every time. the only thing worse is
>monster downed
>great let me just move in for a nice big hit on the he-
>THUNK THUNK THUNKTHUNKTHUNK
>dual daggers shitter permastunning me for an eternity and not even hitting the monster

Attached: 1556078094699.jpg (255x301, 67K)

I like Alchemy better than Striker for Switch Axe.

Does he really not have frenzy in GU? I could have sworn he did but I haven't played GU in a while so who knows

Seems pretty good to me utilizing both evade and guard. Any particular reason you going with that specific lance? I only fought him a few times and thought his weapons were super random. Forgive me if I'm straight retarded

Bait

Hammer doesn't lose any important moves in Alchemy so it's weirdly a straight upgrade from Guild/Striker unlike every other weapon type

>tfw perfectly timed and totally intentional HH back encore on the monster's head while it's charging to dizzy it
This is what gives me a boner the most.

He has frenzy for the hunters, but not for the monsters.

Based jaggi poster

Frenzy is in solely as a status effect. Frenzy Virus isn't a part of the plot and Frenzied/Apex monsters aren't in.

Attached: 118E52AA-355A-427F-B08F-2C7E38980249.gif (400x225, 1.91M)

Ah gotcha. Thats what i meant. I does seem weird that he doesn't end up affecting other monsters but as long as frenzy is there, it won't be so bad

Piscine Wyvern is the Flying Wyvern skeleton. It gained some more unique moves over the years but the base is the same.

World needs a monkey in general, either new or returning.

Attached: MH4-Kecha_Wacha_Render_001.png (875x1061, 638K)

>Moustache
Ha classic

Doesn´t it also lose the spin on Lv3 Charge?
Which is a good thing.

Oh, I forgot about that thing. It's probably dead. I havent taken care of it for like 80 quests

Probably "no gay shit"

I only heard 2 seconds of Glavenus' new theme rendition, and I already like it.

alchemy SA is fuckin GOAT though. access to 3 hunter arts, minimal loss on moveset, and the whole barrel gimmick

youtube.com/watch?v=xOlPIHIe2rM

He's in boys

>dual daggers shitter permastunning me for an eternity and not even hitting the monster
Wait you can hit other hunters? Good thing i play solo because i love zooming around spamming attacks all over the place.

at the very least it actually added a quick reload animation

I hope you all realize that when the sequel to mhw releases, there will inevitably be worldsperm complaining about changes and how they want old mhw back. It's gonna be hilarious. Screencap this.

Allied attacks don't damage, they only stagger if you're in a neutral state. Your own attacks give you hyperarmor to resist that anyway. Longswords and dual daggers tend to interrupt allies a bit.

But alchemy sns is great, you shitter

Not him but honestly every style felt like a downgrade from normal SA. That could just be because I'm a SA main though and my brain is now hardwired for it so any slight changes and the weapon feels off. Like I'm being hindered.

You can hear more of it at 17:35
youtube.com/watch?v=6qFh2f9IPI0
As long as they don't insert unfitting filler bits into it like they've done with some of the other rearranged songs I think it's going to be really good. I really like the different key.

I don't get brave switch axe here. What does the R mean?

>barrelboys asserting that they're totally not wasting time

That happens literally every single new gen.

F-fuck you! Barrels are g-great!

Considering he's the only monster with his skeleton/animation set it's a really low chance

Thats my point. People here seem to think the next game will keep every change from mhw

>playing mon hun 1 (one)
>don't like swords, spears, lances too much
>try crossbows, they're nice
>find out about dual swords
>try them

hell yeah

Attached: 1558500471745.jpg (871x870, 134K)

Bitch it might be.

i waste time for that sweet sweet purple sp upgrade

My hope for Iceborne: Seregios

My hope for MHW2: Bugs/Crabs and Monkeys.

Brachy subspecies when

There's not much you can do with it before it loses its identity as "explosive punch dino" so the subspecies is just the original but more. Raging Brach is pretty much the logical conclusion to the monster.

One of my biggest gripes with World is the introduction of it's Monsters.

I don't know if it's just because I'm accustomed to Monster Hunter games at this point or if my criticism is actually valid.
My first game was Tri, and even low tier Monsters like Barroth and Volvidion were incredibly memorable to me as I started the game and it was incredibly satisfying to reach the point in the game where Monsters that did give me trouble were now a cake walk.

World doesn't do a good job at selling early game Monsters as a threat and you don't get that 'this used to scare me but now it doesn't' feeling.

But it could also totally be because I've played Monster Hunter for years and I'm also an adult now.

Cope

After we finally get a Steve subspecies

Anja is apparently a nightmare for many newcomers.

Sorry I switched from pc to phone as I was heading to bed and so I missed the (You). Hope you are still here. That Lance lets me get 100% affinity which coupled with the Drachen set bonus neans infinite white sharpness. If you don’t have it you can use the Odo Lance, it is not terribly worse. The Evade isn’t that useful and is a bit if a wasted skill but it was the best combination that let me get Health Boost 2 that I could find.

He uses the monkey skeleton you dunce

Nah, it's my first mh game and lots of fights were extremely disappointing. All those hyped up monsters who aren't a threat at all. I was kinda expecting to be dying at least a few times to new monster, but half of the monsters i don't even know their patterns because they get stunlocked and die too fast.

>People here seem to think the next game will keep every change from mhw
I mean, we can most probably except the seamless maps, the slinger and the clutch claw, mantles, new weapon moves, healing while moving, turf wars and all that.

Well we're not getting monkys either

The most likely thing to be replaced is swapping Tempered out for yet another endgame powerup gimmick

That's already gonna happen in iceborne

Monkeys and leviathans will probably be introduced in World 2, at least.

Based
Cringe

God I fucking hate consolewarring shitheels

I have a strong feeling slingers and mantles will be gone next game but I agree with the rest

World really fucked with the sense of scale from previous games even though it has huge maps.

Attached: 8TamEkh.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

I still think we might
>Blangonga and Gammoth the honorary monkey are perfect for Iceborne
>Congalala is an easy fit for Ancient Forest
>Rajang as the first title update monster like Deviljho was for World would be hype as fuck
And if that's not enough they could always make a new monkey too. I think it'd be cool to see what they could do with that monster type in Coral Highlands or Rotten Vale.

>worldsperm will never get to experience the shaggy fight
I feel sorry for them

Mantles, maybe.
Slinger and clutch claw are too involved with the core weapon moveset after Iceborne.

Reply with things that you miss from previous titles that aren't exactly just 'XYZ Monster'

I'll start

>4U's cutscenes that flowed right into gameplay
>4U's cutscenes for multiplayer that showed your entire crew, full gear and everything.

Both just felt so /epic/

That's exactly why I think it'll be gone. They'll have pretty much fully explored the idea with iceborne. Not to mention look how involved swimming and styles were in older games and those were removed. Especially considering I've heard a decent amount of players dont even bother with the slinger.

This, always thought those cutscenes were nice. The title cards in GU were so gay in comparison

>Especially considering I've heard a decent amount of players dont even bother with the slinger.
Yep that's me I don't even know whats cluth claw as well.

U's cutscenes that flowed right into gameplay
World literally does that

Water was removed because it was a massive fail and fans hated it
Styles are not gone, they are just part of the spin-off, not the main series.
Verticality was kept.
>Especially considering I've heard a decent amount of players dont even bother with the slinger.
That's exactly what changed in Iceborne, now the slinger is actually very useful, even essential for some weapons (like SnS)

I don't think we're going back to softball throwing flash bombs anytime soon

>4U's cutscenes that flowed right into gameplay
>4U's cutscenes for multiplayer that showed your entire crew, full gear and everything
But World does just that? Last one only with Behemoth, but still.

most style exclusive moves and even hunter arts were worked into the moveset for world
examples i can think off the top of my head are adept hammer and CB pizza cutter hunter art

If anything they'll probably give it the same treatment they did with styles and arts. They'll keep some functions of the slinger and get rid of all the fluff

>no flinch free

Aerial SnS, all of LS's new shit, Powerguard and Guard Dash changes for Lance, Switch Axe freely morphing, etc

This was the hardest quest I ever solo'd.

Attached: (almost) LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE.png (1080x1920, 186K)

Mizutsune when?
There's only one water monster right now and Lagiacrus needs someone to share his skeleton with.

Attached: mizu.png (1125x615, 690K)

Why does everyone refer to Seregios as "Steve"?

Monsters in Iceborne:
>Velkhana
>Beotodus
>Banbaro
>Shrieking Legiana
>Ebony Odogaron
>Fulgur Anjanath
>Tobi Kadachi subspecies
>Paolumu subspecies
>Pukei Pukei subspecies
>Tigrex
>Nargacuga
>Lagiacrus
>Zinogre
>Brachydios
>Gore Magala
>Seregios
>Glavenus
>Acidic Glavenus
>Valstrax
>Fatalis
Anyone else?

K H E Z U

It was his codename during development or something like that

what app is that?

>Seregios
>Sergio
>basically Steve in spanish

Time to blow your mind with Narangala as well. Guess what burrito eaters call him.

Oh right.

How nu r u?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ghstudios.android.mhgendatabase&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=mhgu db&pcampaignid=APPU_1_svk1Xbe6Cqu5ggeX5bOACQ

Honestly I don't see Khezy gettin in.
We already have Fulgur, Zinogre and Lagia as extra thunder monsters.
Gigginox, with its poison status, makes much more sense.

My first MH was 3U on the Wii U.

Or you know. Like the icon leaker himself said in last thread he only had access to those three.

Sure thing, bud

>Imagine being a nintentoddler and getting offended by /vg/ bants
/vg/ is for trannies and liberals
Take the redpill and be a TrumpChad, or get off Yea Forums

Retard.

The devs seem to fucking love Khezu so I doubt they'd pass up an opportunity to put it in, and it's already been soft confirmed anyway.

>redpill
>Chad
>Trump
Yeah I wouldn't get too far ahead of myself buddy.

if this isn't ironic, you have autism
if this is ironic, you have autism

You have never looked at anything from the tip of wildspire waste huh? It's breath taking

Huh? You talking to me?

How much World content do I need to catch up on for Icebourne is I stopped playing whenever Kulve came out. Is it worth playing through?

Attached: 1477144681742.jpg (1200x933, 362K)

Watching the same cutscene for the thousandth time because some shitter wouldn't skip sure was /epic/.

I'm happy with world changes to cutscenes. Of my 1k hours in 4u like 20 hours were spent watching the cutscenes in multiplayer

Not really, just look at the top of the canopy in the ancient forest. You can even see the lagi waterfalls from the early demo there. The Coral highlands and the Rotten vale feel small to me, but one is a crater and one is a shity cavern, so it's fine.

Lagi is not in lol

>Brachy subspecies when
When the MH4 trailers came out with the jumping moves shown I came up with a Bracy sub I wanted to call Gaean Brachydios that would have mud instead of slime. It would leave puddles that would trap you sort of like Jyuratodus does now but would harden over time into a platform you could climb/jump off of.
I trashed the idea when I found out how inconvenient ledges actually were in game.

None, Banbaro and Beotodus and G Rank gear from early shitters will get you caught up if you don't have max upgraded HR gear.

Oops. Meant for this dude above you

>Lunastra
>Behemoth
>Witcher 3 update (Leshen & Ancient Leshen)
>all Arch-Tempered elders
>various collab and event quests, seasonal festival cosmetics
All seasonal festivals are coming back and there are 5 weeks with all the quests available.
Just look up a list and do it all. There's some nice shit

Ledge-creation aside, this might be the best Brach sub idea I've seen.

I could see a Muddied Brachy being a thing

This actually sound pretty cool

That would be fucking stupid. We have Barroth already anyway for a muddy brute

What the fuck is a retard like you on about? There is no Steve being Serio in Spanish. You literally call a person Steven. There is no translation to Steve. It's not like saying Joe to José. Fuck, some whites are just so retarded.

Put it in the desert biome, call it Quicksand Brachydios, make it water elemental, and give it a move where it does a bunch of quick jabs as it strafes around you if you get stuck in its mud.

HELP THEY'RE POSTING MUDDY BRUTES

Stop samefagging

Based retard

Attached: Capture.png (447x169, 5K)

JE

Tar Brachydios

Attached: sad.png (975x581, 281K)

Nice shop shittysaurus

Post weapons that despites Worlds flawed designs most of the time still look good.

Attached: Loves Sorrow.png (230x230, 23K)

>Barroth VS Mud Brachydios mud fight is a bad thing

But you posted the only one
rocket GS doesn't count

It was a reddit meme, but it's not a secret that all gen 4 ahitters on this board are also redditors

SUIS

>Barroth vs MudBrach Turf War
>Mudsplosion
>The entire area gets covered in mud
Thanks, I hate it already.

Because they're genuine trash monsters? None of the Dromes have any right to return outside of raw Gen1 nostalgiafagging

gen1/2 and yes

based Royal Ludroth

Attached: kaA7GLQAepAn.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

I want to like the Odo DS but the extra blades that just dangle off the hilt just look stupid to me.

Attached: blood-drinker_chainblade.png (230x230, 7K)

But what's stopping them from just making new monsters with those skeletons

You're playing it on console, that's your problem

Best roar
youtube.com/watch?v=GJRKSzjpOB0

Greatest Jagras is coming back this week, if you run that for a while you should get most of what you'd want

youtu.be/JfDdMSca1ZE

All of the Vaal weapons look great, but special mention goes to the GS and the Hammer. Also the Nerg GS because of the spikes.

Attached: Pandemonium's root.jpg (1920x1080, 63K)

That's more work than remaking an old monster because you need to design an all new fight. That's why the G Rank upgrades always include tons of returning monsters, it's just easier.

Nerg Lance is great

Does Lavasioth come back too?
I did not get the Layered Armor from that quest yet.

>tfw only advanced autism remain

Attached: MonsterHunterWorld_SOGU9dUaHc.png (1721x599, 1.28M)

MONTE

Anybody playing on PC? I want to play with my Yea Forumsros

I will be but later today

But everyone here is trash.

I mean, I'm not a god either but I solo'd FU all the way to Ukanlos so that must count for something.

That's neat.

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_ZqMPENJeUA.jpg (1059x882, 235K)

that armor on male looks so damn good, i love armor with fur

So?

The numbers are right there in the game

Why not have a Brachy subspecies with slime on his feet and he kickboxes

>doesn't deal slashing damage
Crapcom why

I'm surprised Congalala wasn't in World.

>can't get the fancy rocket GS now
WHY
i need it

Attached: 1557367445496.jpg (604x604, 102K)

Pic related would be nice.

Also post your merch and hardware.

Attached: 6796803C-786F-472D-9328-B2597761DF01.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

Because that's fucking dumb.

I wish they'd port 4U to Switch.

where do you buy monster plushies brosky?

All I want is remixed, opened up maps. Please let there be some story event where a large monsters plows through the forest area and clears out some of the more claustrophobic areas

Attached: 9363AE79-217B-456E-8EF5-B515B87BC6BF.jpg (1024x576, 172K)

Deviljho did that in tri, but it wasn't a very big area.
Still cool though.

You time travel back 4 years when they were being sold new for about $25 each or else get them off eBay and Yahoo Auctions for $40+.

Alternatively, you could buy Chinese bootlegs for about $20 each. It’s the only way I was able to afford a Gore.

Attached: CDD40E58-3E5D-4BA1-89A8-F82F0034B413.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

yea thats something we're working on

Was for

care to link me to the chinese bootlegs?

I hope they completely move away from the segmented maps in the next game, World's weird compromise between them and actual open spaces still isn't quite right if you ask me.

are we getting new type of monsters in iceborne like the crabs, the congala or chameleos?

yeah, he seemed guaranteed, given the nice, thick first map, I'd like a new ape too, though

Just search for the plush of your choice on eBay and order by sale price. If you’re lucky, you’ll see listings from China or HK that’ll be much cheaper than the stuff from the bottom of the list that’ll primarily come from Japan.

Be advised that not everything has been bootlegged yet. I haven’t been able to find a boot of my Zinogre or Brachy yet.

I doubt it. New skeletons are usually reserved for new main games rather than expansions.

They always introduce at least one new skeleton for expansions, even if it's just a large event monster.

that sucks, i really wanted the hermitaur backs, or at least some different monsters

Attached: 1539578483059.png (782x960, 478K)

I think it's a cool idea man

I hope they add more quests that are just for the good of the village. World didn’t make you feel like you really impacted your home at all.

Attached: add9f0529fb05d90223b954e5f28eac49305bf94_00.gif (320x291, 185K)

Hoarfrost Reach looks like the perfect balance

That huge tree and the cantine were a thing, but yeah I hope we can help in building up Seliana a whole lot.

Just wait until 25th

Just glad I managed to grab my favorites before they were discontinued.

Attached: 825986751958413824498824.jpg (1000x600, 186K)

Nerg GS looks really good even for old games standards.
The Kirin GS in HD is also pretty nice, sadly that weapon is useless like in any other MH.

Attached: purgations_atrocity.png (230x230, 11K)

But you're in the New World for 'research', not to build a colony.

Can confirm, anja scared the shit out of me when I first started and felt like bazelgeuse for low rank.

We know that Iceborne will have many quests to gain house decorations and layered weapons.

>foresight slash has 45 iframes
>SA doesn't have any iframe moves

Defend this.

JHO, WATCH OUT!

>another dodo bully to the list

>layered weapons
this shit better come back

Attached: voltage verve.jpg (269x267, 10K)

Now that I think about, some sort of base building and base defence mechanics would be pretty fun in Monster Hunter.

>layered weapons

Excuse me what

>Defend this.
I can't. SA is fun to use but too risky.

>make a monster literally about spikes, even called just spikes
>it works. It's a cool monster with a unique attitude, and as the spikes are very obviously portrayed as a defense mechanism, the design is grounded well enough in believability
>A big chunk of monsters afterward abuse spikes without any rhyme or reason, just woah wow epic awesome monster bros
Look no further than Espinas' own cave dwelling cousin Meraginasu to see how this shit can get out of control.

Sorry, layered armors. They alredy confirmed the snowy outfit seen in the trailers and the towel outfit (P3rd style).
Still, cool.

I'm still going to dream about my favorite HH coming back

>zorah seige
>pukei in the geralt quest
fuck playing defense

There's other ways of doing it. Like small monster hordes, since they've always been fucking useless in the series.

Don't all of those monsters use skeletons from previous games though

Tigrex/Narga/Barioth is a new skeleton, in theory.
At least in World, it looks brand new.

Has there even been a single instance where you actually fight a monster inside a village?

At the end of worlds life cycle I hope they add pvp, just to finally try it. Just fuck up the balance completely by having exclusive armour and weapons for being top placement in a tourney or whatever, like that crown in frontier that gave like 4 complete skills. Would be a fun way to end instead of dying off when the new game is out.

What would be the best pvp weapons theoretically?

Lol no.

>trip trip trip trip trip trip ded
Noffin personnel kid

>pvp
No
You'll have the barrel as your only weapon and you'll like it.

If they make 5v5 PvP matches then all the weapons will have their place. It would be incredible because there would be no other game like it.

I would love that

Attached: 2019033100043000-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

How about magic, or a stand in like elder dragon powers as a weapon in Monster Hunter? It would be a neat way to combine melee + ranged combat.

Attached: DS3-2.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Just get Athena's ASS. Problem solved.

no

last time i tried to install athena ass my antivirus got triggered for some reason

I'M GONNA SAY THE T-WORD

Yes.

that sounds uber retarded, stick with dark souls

>steals your ancient potion

Attached: vrcko1rdehf11.png (1184x392, 426K)

Lbg and bow would beat all melee
Hbg would beat lbg and bow
All melee would beat hbg

Would need totally new movesets and mechanics to be balanced, would also be nice to enable items like smoke bomb and boomerang, maybe even mantles. Gillie goes invisible

Doesn't work for Macs.

>install
Unless there's a new version I'm not aware of you don't install it. Download, unzip, run.

I got over 300 of them, take it lizard.

Attached: 2019033115272500-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

You don't have a dusty old windows laptop in a closet somewhere?

Magic's already part of the series though, how do you explain Demon Mode or the Insect Glaive or literally any elder dragon?

installed, opened it, whichever. I just had that doubt if it was worth installing it just because my antivirus reacted to it

Since when? Seregios was just a flying wyvern with a lot of unique animations and Gog uses Magala animations

had a similar problem with the 3U charm table one. It's just a false flag.

>2 monsters using the Arzuros animations
4 monsters, you have Arzuros, Lagombi, Vilvidon and the Leshen

It's a 10 year old Macbook, that I'm currently still using.

GIVE IT BACK
REEEEEEEEEEE I RAN OUT OF MEGA POTIONS!!!!

If he's not in Iceborne then I will do something

>Not having 10 potions and honey
Stupid redditor

>Demon Mode
Adrenaline
>Insect Glaive
clearly an insect bred to be subservient, unless you're talking about the jumps which arent magic at all
>Elder Dragons
Explained in lore

just because things are fantastical it doesnt make them magic you brainlet

becoming the next listfag?

>overloading your item pouch
>not leaving room for carving

I was going to say that they would never add Chamelos in world becuase the steal mechanic would make casuals seethe, but item management doesn't exist anymore.

I always forget Volvidon exists
Feels like you always fight him way too late for his equipment to be worth a shit

Oof, sorry my guy

>Not using your hunting pouch
>Not capturing

Attached: 1365123113776.jpg (960x536, 170K)

try craigslist

The Pelagus armors don't have G Rank versions, but at least Lagombi and Azuros got deviants.
Volvi got jack shit.

Surely this could be possible with PC modding? It would be super scuffed but just load an hp bar above player characters separate from actual hp, then decrease it based on what move they are hit by from another player?

Quick reminder that Zinogre is in Iceborne.

Attached: 68596576_p16.jpg (1503x1357, 410K)

>elder dragon powers
that's dragon element. Magic in MH is reserved to endgame dragons, everything else are vague anime powers. If Hunters were to really use magic they would understand better how elder dragons work and change a good bit in how they hunt and live in the world.

Though GU does imply that hunters can tap on that dragon energy mojo with stuff like lion's maw and wolf's maw sharing the same "pissed off" aura as jho, stygian and now doggo.

List shit monsters.
>Basarios
>Congalala
>Gendrome
>Giadrome
>Gypceros
>Iodrome
>Lagombi
>Plesioth
>Rathian
>Velocidrome
>All gimmick monsters (Lao-Shan Lung, Dah'ren Mohran, Dire Miralis, etc.)

>I want Monster Hunter on PC!

Attached: images.squarespace-cdn.com.jpg (1000x541, 171K)

Headcanon as fuck my god

>capturing an elder dragon
nigga

>wanting your favorite monster in Icegay instead of the next game
low iq poor souls...

>MH at 60fps with also no loading times
You console plebs can get your Iceborne early but enjoy 50% of that time in loading screens.

It went pretty well once they fixed the particle effecsts so Teostra stopped literally exploding people's CPUs

i bet zinogre smells like burnt wood

Tbh he has so many neat mechanics, they could even remove that and it would still be unique
>can create fog in all the area
>becomes invisible
>most its moveset is unique and different from any other Elder

The game is ass and hardly worth playing

It's a shame too because its armour and weapons are actually pretty cool looking

Yes it is, were you expecting factual stuff about MAGIC in fucking monster hunter except asspulls?

>Adrenaline
Right I forgot the last time I had an adrenaline rush my hands glowed red flames.
>clearly an insect bred to be subservient, unless you're talking about the jumps which arent magic at all
And it takes powers from monsters and grants them to the hunter. Not magic at all.
>Explained in lore
Yeah like Fatalis who's heart keeps beating after it dies and makes meteors rain from the sky. No magic involved there. Or Kirin that just happens to make thunder appear from nowhere. Or Deviljho that has red lightning flow from his mouth. I could go on.

Yian Garuga all day.

>Not capturing Elder Dragons
If the faggots can limp away and sleep, they deserve to be captured.

This guy would be terrifying in MHW. Especially in the forests. He would just ambush your ass when you're looking for him.

It's not magic. It's just monster hunter. You've got access to demon drugs and you're complaining about demon mode? Or bugs that shit out powder after sucking up monster blood. It's not like you get monster abilities, you just get a standard buff after sniffing kinsect powder.
Fatalis and the black dragons are probably the only exception to the magic rule, and even then who the fuck knows. There's an ancient civilization that built orbital elevators and had super technology that's canon to the game.

>Right I forgot the last time I had an adrenaline rush my hands glowed red flames.
I also forgot that you're a fucking video game character
>And it takes powers from monsters and grants them to the hunter. Not magic at all.
"The insect glaive can be used to control a Kinsect, a small insect that harvests extracts from monsters to boost your abilities. The insect glaive also allows you to vault, so you can perform jumping attacks at any time." No mention of magic anywhere.
>Yeah like Fatalis who's heart keeps beating after it dies and makes meteors rain from the sky. No magic involved there. Or Kirin that just happens to make thunder appear from nowhere. Or Deviljho that has red lightning flow from his mouth. I could go on.
There is no magic in the MH universe, it doenst matter how much shit you bring up it literally does not change the fact. Your shit headcannon is never and will never be in mind when developing monsters or weapons so stop being a retard and take a hint already. Here's your last (you)

Attached: 1511282345571.jpg (546x732, 47K)

I'm not, outside of replacing the battery and some keys, it still works fine.

How to spot Stockholm syndrome.

Based and GAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpilled

>Feels like you always fight him way too late for his equipment to be worth a shit
I think in 3U it was good for evasion, but I've never needed that.

Best roar in the game fucking fight me

>Basarios
He's just boring not especially bad
>Gypceros
Fuck you, he's comfy
>Lagombi
Same as basarios

>I also forgot that you're a fucking video game character
Glad you agree there's nothing wrong with adding magic then!

Legiana has the best roar.
There I fucking said it.

Attached: 1517960999395.jpg (1384x1834, 594K)

>understand that ultimately Lance is better than Gunlance in the long run
>still want to use Gunlance anyways

Attached: 1560645460061.jpg (500x500, 156K)

>There is no magic in the MH universe
Dragon element is magic. It's a low fantasy setting, with emphasis on fantasy. The fact most of it has plausible explanations doesn't mean certain elements (such as the most powerful Elder Dragons) aren't fantastical

Too bad I heard its roar in another movie and now it's ruined for me forever knowing it's a stock effect.

t. listfag

Why is lunara such a shitty boss?
I joined a sos mission and we got carted because she kept spamming the bullshit aoe every 40 seconds

>another movie
Wait what lasagna's roar is stock? FUCK
I fucking hate how they added that shitty tiger roar to Jho's roar in world because of that.

Well, maybe if you followed the conversation line you would've read me saying this
>just because things are fantastical it doesn't make them magic you brainlet

Attached: 50756245_p23.jpg (1234x811, 363K)

Dragon element isn't magic though. It's just anti-element element.

>boss

>thinking you should use a weapon because it's "better"
real HH bros ww@

Sauce?
Flash bombs trigger her nova. You can force her to use it so that you are better prepared and aren't caught off guard. You can also use crystal burst to knock her out of the animation and prevent it from being cast.

In mexico we call seregios "sergio" tho

youtube.com/watch?v=DgQHgy7Nmkk&t=3m47s
They didn't even change it in the game.

the ancient forest too has a pretty good view point, but it's pretty hidden.
facing the inner side of the island

Why would someone even ask this question to others?
I don't understand people who ask this question. Please tell me why are you asking others if it's worth, your time i presume?

Attached: 1533369452656.jpg (300x287, 66K)

"Monté". é.

With Beotodus already in as a snow/ice swimming Monster, I want a Gobul or Nibelsnarf variant of some kind. I just really like the idea of a flounder monster.

Nerscylla would be fucking nuts
Please give us more bugs

Whose skin would it wear then?

That is awful.

Attached: 1492023333294.png (437x550, 393K)

Great Girros?

I hope World 2 is PS5 exclusive so I can see you PC assholes cry about it

PC and Xbox combined probably make half of what MHW sold.

Pukei-Pukei, Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, or Legiana

HE'S IN

Attached: tpKpax7-01.jpg (1920x1080, 593K)

I dunno, Paolumu for fuzzies? Girros? Might go for a similar gimmick as corpse dragon but that’d be kinda lame

>Rotten vale
BONES
SPOOKY STRAPDOOR SPIDER

Nargacuga is the cutest monster, prove me wrong.
Protip: it's all subjective so post the monster you think is the cutest

Attached: 1563131771252.jpg (800x782, 94K)

reminds me of nakarkos theme being a copy of a final finatasy boss theme

>New Temnoceran species in the Rotten Vale
>Uses its silk to puppeteer skeletons and attack the hunter with them

Can I get some tips for beating Jho with SnS? He's the only monster I'm really having trouble with so far

Khezu's in bros.

Attached: f0Jmyog.jpg (1920x1080, 764K)

Lol

>Gypceros
>Comfy
Fuck off

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by posting MHO pics

I hope you enjoy toe clipping and belly rubs.
When mounted on him you can pause your shield slam finisher and keep on doing the first and second shield slam for quite some time, it's very good for dealing damage and stunning him

Attached: Jhotaro.jpg (1200x628, 138K)

It's clearly not MHO

>it's all subjective so post the monster you think is the cutest
Are we talking in SD style or official here? Since a lot of monsters look cute when depicted in SD style.

If we’re talking based off official depictions, probably something like Qurupeco.

Attached: 318741EB-B81A-4D34-84C1-733A78FC44AA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

In that case you could easily chalk it up to coincidence because it's only four notes that are the same as far as I can tell.

Nice REACH, asshole. It barely sounds similar.

This is why a single level of flinch free is godlike especially if every one has it, then you all can go nuts on the monster's face when it's down.

Closest you get are the Dundorma defense missions where they lure monsters into the deathtrap arena right outside town.

that is nowhere near the same noise

The only examples of blatant plagarism I can recall in the industry were all from one hack composer at Banpresto that worked on the Super Robot Wars handheld games. Dude nearly copy pasted music from Lufia II, Chrono Trigger, and Warcraft 2

Attached: 48102068_p7.jpg (1137x850, 251K)

To ask about the quality as well as amount of the newer content they've missed? It can be quicker than looking through videos and wikis, and reviews are usually met with skepticism.

what the hell is that red thing under jade barroth? the pao sub?

>start playing World on PC on and SSD
>find myself making a habit of eating at the start of a quest because it takes less time to load into the zone than it does to walk to the canteen

Attached: 1512710150194.jpg (419x424, 37K)

Make it so Nerscylla can appear in every area and has a different moveset and different skin for each area. Tobi for AF, Barroth for WW, Paolumu for CH, Great Girros for RV, Dodogama for ER, Beo for HR

Attached: Image053.jpg (2607x1863, 1.09M)

Attached: Image054.jpg (2613x1854, 1.03M)

Attached: Image055.jpg (2601x1863, 1.22M)

>six leg spider because it's just a crab

Sad that Temnocerans are probably going to be the new Fanged Wyverns and be left with just one species for the best part of a decade.

These ideas seem to later split into both Nakarkos and Ahtalka, which just says how much potential spider monsters have

Whenever Nerscylla is coming back, she'll bring her entire family with her I fucking bet.
>Temnoceran whip spider with actual whips

>6 legs
>extendable pedipalps
>Stinger
Nerscylla is fucking weird, but I'm happy with her being arachnid

It's a terrible fate.

Attached: Image079.jpg (2601x1860, 1.04M)

Was playing online on GU today and I realized. This is what Monster Hunter is. Just hanging out with people you've never met and having a good time beating the shit out of monsters then having downtime while you listen to MHFU guild hall music

>nerscylla
>coming back
Maybe in 2029 considering it took almost a decade to get more than just Zinogre in fanged wyverns.

>That entire Khezu mouth

They added like 5 fanged wyverns in World, maybe MH6 will be the year of bugs

can someone post a mega for a decrypted rom of MHXX i cant find any links online theyre all dead

Attached: monster-hunter-xx-497033.17.jpg (640x640, 127K)

Attached: Mizutsune.png (1068x610, 176K)

Attached: 20190716234752_1.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

I know, it’s slightly triggering as an invert enthusiast but I’ll take her anyways

Just came in here to say fuck Arch Tempered Niggergante
>lol since he is the mascot world monster he gets to sperg out while the others just get stat buffs

i hope you never join my team, fuck you sound like such a dead weight

It would be more accurate to form an opinion without the statics of other's opinions. Does this man want to play monster hunter again? It's all he needs to ask himself and questions like these clutter the threads. Is it worth, is it worth, should i, is it worth, we're not google search.

Hate Khezu and I'm kinda sick of the Dromes. Bring back the great raptors

Man I fucking hope so

This all sounds really good, all except the bit about Khezu. In amazed people like him

Lagiacrus, Great Jaggi and Woggi and Machao, Gigginox and Gammoth

Have the opposite dilemma for the large crown achievement.

Fuck you Black Diablos, why can't you be big!!

bump

bump

Thoughts on Narga in the beta? Too easy, too hard, just right?

Attached: 1561870444417.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Still, you can ask a question and go do something else instead of having to spend time researching and some people just want enough information to motivate themselves. Either way these posts barely clutter the thread more than maybe 3 posts and only serve to irritate only the most anal retentive, so they're pretty harmless. Don't see the big deal.

Attached: 1409992258570.jpg (480x300, 22K)

Very mediocre, kind of like Gens narga. He isn't atrociously slow like he was back in 3U but he just doesn't focus on his speed and agility enough. FU and P3rd are peak Narga (and Frontier)

Clutch Claw and LBG is a warm up for the next lost planet game

Attached: LP2DX11_2019-07-20_00-40-44.png (394x635, 318K)

Boy I sure love trying to hit Jho's tiny glowing chest when he is enraged

Now that you mention clutch claw function extremely similar to the anchor from LP2

Attached: 1519283769341.gif (180x180, 44K)

It reminds me a bit of the demon hand from toukiden 2

I like melee but I'm thinking about trying one of the ranged alternatives. Does ranged make the game too easy?

Post monsters only you want back and revamped.
I loved his armour and bow in FU

Attached: 2ndGen-Yama_Tsukami_Render_001.png (985x883, 854K)

Somewhat especially if know what a monster does and how to avoid its attacks and bring its corresponding elemental weakness, to compensate you're made out of paper and attacks that normal wouldn't bother you if were a blademaster will oneshot you as a gunner

Am I supposed to download the .cia or .3ds format of XX to play it on Citra?

One thing that always looked daunting as a gunner is managing ammo. I have to constantly craft ammo between hunts right?

>they won't bring back yama tsukami then use his skeleton for things like octopus or squid monsters

yeah but it's not too difficult, you can use the farm to grow and go to store and buy all the materials you'd need for ammo
you can also take the needed materials on a hunt with you incase you need extra ammo

I liked his paddle LS

you need the .3ds format for the game to actually run

So what's the point of .cia files

I think the .cia file is the translation patch

The whole game comes in .cia format though.

You can use it to install it on a 3ds using programs like FBI etc

Does it work with Citra though?

Nope

test

ziperto

But you get 10 extra field pouch slots when you leave on a quest desu.

I don't understand why you would expect someone with a week in the game to be carrying 3 other people through arch tempered fights

How the fuck do you solo the Arena Quest Rathian? I've tried the bow and it feels like it does no damage.

abuse the hill with hammer

HAS ANYONE ON RYZEN 3600-3900X TRIED RUNNING MH4U YET?

DOES IT DROP FRAMES DURING ROARS?

ANSWER ME YOU KEKS!

Attached: scaryjho.jpg (1200x900, 874K)

Does anyone have a sound file for the clacking?

>literal REEEEEEEE the roar
cute