Im trying to get back into wow. can anyone tell me how are classes in bfa looking right now?

im trying to get back into wow. can anyone tell me how are classes in bfa looking right now?

Attached: x.jpg (479x458, 36K)

>trying to get back into wow
>bfa

Sorry, user.

Just wait for Classic next month.

i already bought the subscription cuz im a brainlet

>a narc trying to go back to his drugs
That's what (You) are.

Nigger classic comes out in 36 (thirty-six) days. Just wait it out bfa isn’t worth your time.

They all feel the fucking same. I've been playing warrior, dk, and paladin since WotLK and every year these classes have become closer imitations of one another.

Rolled a wlock and a mage a couple of years ago and got the same exact feeling.

It's just a few caricatures with different names. Fuck this shit game.

Attached: wow isn't p2w, yeah, sure dude.png (1095x735, 133K)

>bfa
lol

>classic
LOL

[email protected]

Attached: some grow young some grow cold.png (1441x1030, 991K)

Class design is the worst it's ever been in BFA. They literally removed artifact abilities only to add some of them as talents. Didn't even bother to add a new talent row or new abilities. Fuck this development team and fuck the morons who keep nu-WoW profitable by spending money on the shop. Fucking retards all of them.

yep, that's pretty much the meta.

have sex

bend over then.

>im trying to get back into wow.
lmao
>can anyone tell me how are classes in bfa looking right now?
LMAO

the absolute fucking state of retail holy moley

surely they can't fuck up classic this bad. all they have to do is follow the recipe

Drop dem pants.

Is this from the Lion King remake?

No joke, wow is currently in the worst state it's ever been. Worse than WoD? You betcha. At least class design was passable in WoD and didn't feature an endless grind for artifact power like BfA does. The story is about equal for both WoD and BfA, both full on retarded. 8.2 did fix some of the worst problems BfA had but not enough for me to recommend even bothering with this expansion unless you really want to unlock the allied races and flying for BfA zones.

THOSE MEANIES OVER AT Yea Forums ARE DONE FOR NOW

I'M SORRY FOR WHAT THEY SAID BLIZZARD

Attached: sorry.png (677x581, 643K)

Racials have always been imbalanced you stupid niggers. Clearly none of you actually played classic, or you were too fucking retarded to remember how imbalanced it was

Attached: 1525919087582.jpg (1280x800, 176K)

Attached: Big Fat Ogre Shit.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

You aren't forced to buy any of those things, bar maybe the expansion which is a reasonable price

The point is if you're paying to play the damn game then obviously you don't care about wasting money.

All the top guilds run normal trolls, a 15% haste trinket is the best racial in the game

Again, that's not the point. Admitting micro-transactions would piss off players and then doing it anyway is the point. PC games have always had expansions, that's fine, and "you're not forced to buy it!" doesn't mean it isn't a micro-transaction.

Yes exactly, none of these niggers have a clue. Human racial is still OP as fuck too

You truly are, why the fuck did you buy something you don't know nothing about making you ask on Yea Forums about it?

sounds like you need to have sex buddy

It's not bahd I'm enjoying it atm

>tfw no alternative to wow
ffxiv is just a worse wow clone and if you don't give a shit about story then it offers nothing

Attached: 1562852949932.jpg (400x400, 18K)

BfA has some great zones. I will say I have enjoyed .0-.2 more than I did for Legion. I hated the Legion zones, they are incomprehensible. Good music and questing. Island Expeditions are fun for casuals. The dungeons are better than Legion's.

Class doesn't matter they all have a rage mechanic now because mana was not conducive to adderall addicts' idea of what good raiding is. Arena/RBG players probably have some notion of what classes do better than others but for 95% of the game just play whatever you want.

>/unrelated/ captcha officially played itself and thinks the truck is a bus, the robots have gone stupid

>wanted an MMORPG that was an actual RPG
>go back to EVE Online
>korean MMO-style login rewards
>clear focus shift toward PvE narrative and gameplay
>remember Star Wars Galaxies
>look into SWGEmu
>less than a thousand players consistently
I'm playing SWGEmu but it's just not the same without at least a medium server population.
I'm aware SWGEmu and Eve online are two entirely different games with extremely different visions, I just wanted a real MMORPG - just not one that sold out to shallow gameplay and interaction

yeah swg was the shit but there are like 1000 emulated servers now

Which is unfortunate, everyone wants to do their own thing. If they banded together they'd have a full fucking server. It'd be great.

>im trying to get back into wow.
Why?

have a meaningful relationship

Because he's a brainlet. See

>your healing abilites have a chance to heal their target
whoa

swg aged like milk

I disagree. I'm having a lot of fun with it. But then again I'm not someone who's deterred by lackluster UI design. Excellent gameplay and design.

>tfw get the withdrawals even after having not played for longer than I played back in the day
An user once said that while you might quit, you'll never be clean. I believe him

Attached: 1562067346851.png (1445x695, 94K)

Did you experience BfA at all? I've been clean for some months now and BfA was so shit I'm not having any desires or withdrawal whatsoever.

I haven't played since Cata except for one free week with a friend during WoD where we levelled some druids up to around 60 by speedrunning dungeons. The most fun we had that week was with the pet battles and we both got convinced that it was a good thing that we didn't play anymore. Thinking about it, I still feel that way but the withdrawals still come and go every few years

RIP to this lil nigga