What was the last vidya you bought?

What was the last vidya you bought?

Attached: firefox_2019-07-22_13-47-16.jpg (600x353, 50K)

I bought the Malmouth expansion for Grim Dawn and Deep Rock Galactic. I had fun with both but I'm dissapointed that I feel I'm already 'done' with either one.

Cyberprank 2069

Rdr2

The Messenger.

Pretty fun game.

what's with the cuckdom cum shilling today?

dilate

It's one of the games on the monthly humble blunder

I was going to order a few books from amazon so I figured "what the hell" and took advantage of their "free" game deal and chose sims 4.

you speaking from experience?

purchase with my own money, I bought yakuza 6 not too long ago for $20, from some guy's mom on craigslist who was throwing him out of the house and selling all his shit. Got a few other things too but nothing really of note besides yak 6. That was last year. In this last winter sale on steam I got DMC HD collection for my steam funbux. I get about $1 a week of booster packs, and since I'm still addicted to CS:GO I usually get 30 cents a week from that, in crates. I have like $20 saved up at most times for sales or as a hefty chunk towards whatever I want to buy. I've also spent thousands on steam so it's not like it's a shortcut or anything, really I've probably only earned maybe $500 from cards and giveaways and shit, versus the $4000 i've spent.
Still nice though.

Actually was Kingdom Come for me as well. Bought it on Steam for $20, then refunded and got it for $12 at Humble.

Last game I bought for full price was Ace Combat 7.

Nintendo Switch Online 1-year membership (not to play online multiplayer, but to play the NES games)

The Sherlock Holmes Frogwares collection.
Love the Awakened, enjoyed Jack the Ripper but disliked Lupin (the puzzles are terrible).
Going through Testament now and it seems alright.

horizon zero dawn 2 weeks ago just finished it,
thinking on buying prey on steam for 8 euros
tell me bros does it worth it?

Prey + Endless Space

Prey's great so far, loving it like I loved Bioshock and Portal when they came out. Why was Endless Space reviewed so highly? Bought the "Collection" version and it still seems lacking and repetitive. inb4 casual

I don't know, I bought it for 8 euros but haven't played it yet
then again it's 8 euros
might as well

GTA San Andreas all the way back in 2004. Since then, pirate only.

Yakuza 5 remaster

Ion Sneed (formerly Ion Chuck).

Attached: 1562851743814.jpg (2560x1766, 1.44M)

gay

Three Houses and Picross LotN

>preordering

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

Edf5. Don't even have time to install it.

I bought state of decay 2 a couple weeks ago. Fun game.

Attached: 39-smaller.png (1024x575, 210K)

These two a month ago.

Attached: tiddies.jpg (1483x1000, 658K)

Ion Fury - formerly Ion Maiden aka Iron Maiden aka Female Duke Nukem but without 90s sexyness and funny one-liners because the devs are lacking testicles but the gameplay itself is still good so I said fuck it

Attached: _2635133b.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

Usurper for $2.64

>tripfag
>retarded
Checks out.

brigand: oaxaca
good fps/rpg kusoge.

Not vidya, but Space Engine.

Attached: 20190720220705_1.jpg (3840x2160, 537K)

Anno 1404 gold

kingdom come
civilization vi

Attached: 20190711231152_1.jpg (1920x1080, 529K)

Evenicle

>he's too poor to afford paying more money for the game than if you buy it at launch, due to inflation, that won't be out for another year

Nuclear throne. Totally worth.