If I kill you then I will be no better than you

>if I kill you then I will be no better than you
Why do games do this?

Attached: Slazo_2.jpg (900x900, 55K)

Fuck undertale, if someone is trying to kill me I will defend myself. The monsters are almost as bad as black people in this game, if you defend yourself against one that's trying to kill you everyone else will scream "he dindu nuffin! he was a good boy!!"

Pussy

Fuck you and fuck niggers.

"eye for an eye" is in the Bible. If somebody tries to kill you then you are in your right to defend yourself without any affliction to your soul

Give examples.

It also comes from the Old Testament; life before Jesus' teachings

Didn´t say they weren´t a jew

"Eye for an eye" means revenge\payback retard, not self defense.

>If I kill you I will be no better than you
>But what about the literal hundreds of people I killed in reaching you which probably means my kill count is actually higher than yours
>BUT IF I KILL YOU THEN I AM NO BETTER THAN YOU!
It is usually really stupid.

When somebody kills Sonicfox, will they then be better than him?

It's pretty unrealistic thing writers do.
If you haven't ever dealt with trauma, talk to someone who has.
The line of thinking is more like "You're worse than me, so I need to kill you".
When someone does something truly awful you lose respect for their humanity and can justify killing them not just out of a sense of justice but in order to stop it happening again.

Even if you are a true pacifist that feels you shouldn't kill your enemies, you don't act like you don't still want to punish them.

NOOOOO SELF DEFENSE IS WRONG, KILLING IS INHUMANE NO MATTER THE REASON

Attached: 1560946831008.png (231x218, 9K)

Name exactly five.

>don't they deserve a fair trial?
>"no."
>REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1552102587850.png (231x218, 8K)

Except the game doesn't guilt trip you for doing the neutral ending.

Yes

You can't be killed tho, loading is literally part of the game lore you moron

because autists will go "OI. IF HERO IS REALLY SU MUCH BETTER THAN VILLAIN, DEN WHY HE MURDER HIM FOR OPPOSING HIM? DUDN'T DAT MEAN HERO IS THE SAME?????"

It's a no-win situation.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 39K)

>eye for an eye
>If somebody tries to kill you then you are in your right to defend yourself
retard you can't kill him if he was not able to kill you

It will be doing a service to sonicfox

>kill thousands of thugs to reach the boss

>iF i KiLl yOu i aM No BeTtEr tHan YoU

stab someone in the heart with an intent to kill them
guy who got stabbed in heart survives and stabs you in the heart the same way

if someone tries to kill you, failure or not, then you have the right to do the same action they did to you that could have led to your death

>i have destroyed entire planets, genocodided millions and I dont even see you as people
>also I used to have a family and they died
"Wow what a sympathetic villain"

not vidya related but at least Batman has the excuse of being a mentally unstable nutjob
and even then people still want him to kill criminals I don't know about you but I wouldn't want a mentally deranged manchild going around being judge, jury and executioner

Attached: 1559950695188.png (495x439, 232K)

If writers will kill the villain it means they would be no longer able to reuse him at some point further down the road and milk the franchise.
That's what they do nowdays in Blizzard for example.

This thread is 100% off-topic and gets spammed every day.

Eye for an eye isn't in the bible. It only appears when Jesus says it's to turn the other cheek.

Eye for an eye is the code of Hamurabi.

It really bothered me that Jessica Jones was hung up on that one person she killed for 2 seasons, meanwhile every MCU hero had no qualms of killing and even Wanda killed a bunch of innocent people and she still recovered fairly quickly from it.

Why do people keep claiming this is some ultimate generic trope?
I can barely think of anything that does it.

>If you kill me, you'll be just like me!
>Strong, rich, charismatic with a legion of loyal followers and a harem of beautiful women?
>Wha-
>BANG

>Main villain starts giving the protagonist the "we're not so different you and I" speech
>Protagonist actually starts doubting himself

Attached: 1556158097683.gif (290x198, 993K)

doesn’t the bible clearly state to turn the other cheek? and what does the bible have to do with anything

>”I won’t kill you. I’m not like you.”
>character has already killed hundreds of clueless guards who barely knew about the villain’s evil plans, and were simply doing their jobs

Attached: 25216858-108B-4515-B382-0B4192423915.jpg (1000x1414, 199K)

Matthew 5:38
Exodus 21:24
Deuteronomy 19:21

Attached: FEYI.jpg (780x439, 34K)

Attempting to teach important lessons badly and devoid of context, introspection, or good writing.

>tfw one of the only pieces of media that ever pulled this off properly was fucking star wars
>nobody understands why it worked

Attached: 1449462547161.jpg (500x375, 113K)

Thats the biggest cuck shit ive ever read holy fuck

>New testament clearly stating to turn the other cheek
Nothing wrong here.

Name one game