Neet here

About to take a job,
Do you still have time for vidya after wagecucking?

Attached: ifyouonlyknewhowbadthingsreallyare.jpg (1136x563, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, the total lack of vidya time only comes with wife and kids.

yes
muh "i don't have time" is just a meme made by normies who either don't want to spend time with other people, are addicted to social media or both

Depends on your hours. My shifts vary and such, but after I shower I have about 4 hours before going to work, and thereafter finishing my shift I can spare, like, another 3 or 4 to vidya if I feel like it.

no, you die if you work

>tfw you have to call someone your boss
I can't take that anons

fpbp If you're in a relationship, or have kids that's when your life is no longer your own.

It depends, if you chose full time you definitely fucked up

Nope. Especially not if you have to commute for more than half an hour in one direction. I had to change to part-time hours to be able to clock my gaming hours and i am now resorting to investing in cryptocurrency and other shit to supplement my income

You'll have time, but no motivation

Having had a job for a few years, games are much less more attractive now

Don't become a slave, user. Stay on the comfy side
youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c

Sure. You also die, if you don't work, though.

Life is a bitch. 100% mortality rate.

>No kids
>No partner
>9-6 40 hours/week
>Sleep 5-6 hours/night
>1 hour for downtime/dinner when I get in
>6 hours for gaming
If I have nothing planned, or not going out on a weekend with mates, I'll then do 12 hours a day gaming Sat/Sun.

Depends on the job. The POG life is great for example. Plenty of time off, easy days, and people somehow still think you're doing some great service.

Personally I feel way better now that I'm working than I did as a neet.
It's nice having a secure income and knowing you're supporting yourself.

Yes but you don't even feel like playing because it just becomes more work compared to lying around and doing nothing.

I’m too tired to play more than 30 minutes a day

Self employed people > NEETs > Homeless people > Illegal immigrants > Wageslaves
Wagies truly are sad creatures with little to no respect for ther own time (life)

Kino.

Only a tremendous retard would marry and have kids in almost 2020.

Almost everyone in my workplace is separated or regrets it

Vidya every night after work. All day on weekends after errands if I feel like it
Work can be exhausting to the point you have no motivation to play anything when you get home, depending on what you do. Live for the days off.

Of course there is.
>work 9 till 5
>wake up at 7:30
>45 minutes to get ready (generous) 45 to commute
>finish work, get home at 6 latest
>say give yourself an hour to make and eat dinner
>Napoleon wrote that he worked on 6 hours of sleep a night - he conquered Europe so good enough for me
>have vidya time from 7pm while 1am
6 hours a day plus however long you want on a weekend isn't too bad.

you don't really have time to enjoy videogames, you just get to play a couple minutes on weekends while you're too exhausted to immerse yourself and in the back of your mind you're counting down the seconds remaining until your next shift. But in order to motivate yourself to keep living you will probably find a way to convince yourself that that's enough.

Yes and I appreciate my vidya and relaxation time even more since it's a respite from my job vs what I do all day

No, but I play them anyway, which is why I'm sleepy and in a constant fear of being fired.
2 out of 3 home office days I just play vidya all days, I can't help it.

Work cuts into my shitposting time, not my vidya time.

I've been working from home for the past 3+ years so I have endless time for vidya, it's what caused me to finally get bored of gaming in the first place
user don't let videogames be the main focus of your spare time, it will ruin videogames for you

>if you have to commute for more than half an hour in one direction

Did you like live beside school your whole life or something? Your idea of responsibility is baby mode.

>hour and a half transit ride to uni in one direction, wake up at 5am, get back home at 7pm, nothing changed when I started working

Now I'm a shift worker that does 12 hour rotating 2-2 3-2 2-3 shifts which stacks all my free time and gives me several days off in between shifts. Don't feel like playing anything though.

How do I become sefl-employed with no skills?

yes, I played 3DS a lot early in the morning before work when i had the longest shifts

become a hooker

Gain skills

I don't understand what I'm reading user.

I may be a retart but video games don't appear to be your thing.

Not really, no. But I'm always too much on edge from work to do anything afterward. I need at least one day of freedom to readjust to my normal being.

Attached: 1563120279384.jpg (592x692, 82K)

I work about 40 hours a week in the only time I've seen somebody not have time to video games is if they have a wife and kids that's really about it. I'm single so I don't have to worry about that I can take my time or play as much as I want

Attached: 37463782161187.jpg (1440x1080, 557K)

>wake up at 6
>at work at 7am-3:30pm
>home a bit after 4pm
>enough time for chores/ dinner/ relaxing till 7pm
>3h of free time before bed
>can do homeoffice for even more free time or playing while working hours
if I don't have chores to do and order food/ eat mealprep I could get 6h of freetime without getting sleep deprivation. On vacation time I do 3-4days of homeoffice a week

How do I pay rent while being a neet

Attached: 1531462191402.png (1332x1768, 723K)

There will be time, but depending on your work and how long it takes to commute you might be sometimes too tired to play games after work. Different case on days off.

No idea why people go through it. I honestly prefer my own space/time, I broke up with my previous GF of a year because all she did was stress me. Literally not worth it, and I also like a drink and she hated me drinking all the time.

>job doesn't pay great
>friend recommends programming but says to go back to school and I can't afford that
What do bros

I wish all the blacks on Yea Forums would take pictures like this
It's always funny

You don't unless disabled or a woman.

I'm lucky, I have a job where I work 7 10 hour shifts straight. Then I get a week off. My work weeks I have 0 time for vidya, but I get an entire week off after the fact where I spend 99% of it playing video games.

I have a dumb dream to make a few popular videogames so I can quit wagecucking.

I've started to learn how to code and do art but usually im to tired or not motivated to do it for more than a day.

I probably wont happen but it's just something that helps me cope with working 6-7 days a week for 8 hours.

I vidya while work, so no prob here, i only bring handhelds though.

>Work in IT
>Make a shitton of money and can buy any game/console I want with no issues on one of my paychecks.
>Can't play as much since I am extremely busy and I have taken on more roles within the company doing various admin stuff + being on call rotation.
>Have to drive a total of 3-4 hours per day to get to and from work.

Last year when I was working freelance on a project, I beat about 50 games in my spare time. This year? 4. I'm seriously looking into getting a closer IT job once the year is done.

Depends of the job.
Try to get a 06-14:00 or 08-16 job. None of that split bullshi or you´re fucked up.
I got a white collar job with 12 hours + 12 + 8 + 8 and i have more free time than i can afford. Wish it lasts.
Tldr: Intensive > split

this. If you haven't enjoyed your life up until you were 23 or something, it's too late afterwards.

I'm shitposting here and I have a wife and kids. You can do whatever you want with your life and with your time. Make the most out of it and do whatever the fuck you want.

If you just move closer to work? You dork

Because of boomer brainwashing and disney shit.

I have this exact mindset only it's not videogames but VR hardware instead. I have this perfect hand tracker I'm building using custom made sensors and gloves. Who the fuck will even buy this shit and VR is already slowly dying but it's the only thing keeping me sane now.

Suddenly my urge to pin a busty woman down and fuck her tits intensifies

>got a job, get no sleep, come home without desire to play games
>got fired cuz the company moved place
>don't sleep, wake up without desire to play games
need to fucking start being healthy, I am

My work is in a city and suburbs that are ungodly expensive and honestly not worth it in the long run due to how the weather is here. The other thing is despite making quite a bit, it is still on the lower end for this area. There are jobs locally that are $4-5 dollars per hour more then what I am making per hour, and the way things are looking we might not get a raise this year.

I've considered the idea and looked into it, but it isn't worth all the hassle.

Not him but my elementary school was 2 blocks behind my house, middle and high school in the same town and college a 7 block walk from my apartment. Now my job is a 20 minute commute down the highway since I work early mornings. I've never even considered a job if I thought I had to drive for more than 45 minutes one way.

Yeah you'll have time, normalfags like to moan about how little time they have but they take obligations and other bullshit on their own plate then complain how when they get home all they do is watch TV till bedtime after they have dinner. All so they can keep up the image of themselves being 'an adult' cause adults have responsibilities and need to do adult things all the time.

I'm gonna win the lottery soon, fuck all of you

Attached: 1537504175514.jpg (558x529, 161K)

What if you play with your kids, hmmm?
Find stuff compatible with family time & you will get plenty of opportunities.

First 4-6 years are a waste of life though.

You would all have a lot more time to play games if you didn't sit on here 24/7 being bitch niggas. You can't even prove me wrong so don't bother. Get off this site and life does improve in all regards.

Just vidya at work, ez

so how are you guys making money?
everyone on Yea Forums is a successful self employee?

>Get off this site and life does improve in all regards.
I'm posting from work though? I shitpost on Yea Forums at work and then go home and play games.

>custom made sensors and gloves

Sounds really interesting user.
Honestly most of the vr controllers ive seen have looked off putting, I imagined more gloves for it being around and popular.

Depends on your and endurance. A lot of people seem to be too tired to actually get much done after work and just idly watch youtube or TV, and will say that they don't have time for games anymore. I finished Rance X while working full time though, and that was in Japanese which is far more exhausting for me to read. It's definitely possible to play vidya with the right disposition.

Do you want a fucking badge or something?

I make music for vidya and anime. Freelancing isn't easy at all, but I like the challenge.

If you have one sure

Yes, please acknowledge me!

>Be wagecuck
>Have wife and daughter
>Work night shifts
>Game during hours that wife is in her wage job and kid is at school
>Allisgood.png

Based proving those zoomers wrong

it's real then
lately i've started realizing that if i had a gf, i'd likely have to change everything about my daily life, fuck that
i'm good with my vidya, weekend alcoholism and memefrog ways

do you sell your music to indie devs or something like that?

I'm sure all those women are heartbroken that they can't get a loser alcoholic who shit-posts all day,you have so much to offer. They are truly losing out, please reconsider for their sakes.

Custom music and SFX for indies and AAA.

I did software development for a year and just quit my job to enjoy NEET life and travel for a while before getting a job in 日本

Yes the work culture is shit, yes they're literally all racist, yes I've seen the videos of crying expats. Calm down. It'll be an interesting experience, I can always come back and it'll look unique on my CV.

Every women wants more than exists and ends up settling.

So get your fun from them, stop being a bitch jfc

>my commute sucks horse cocks and if yours doesn't as well this is somehow a failing on your part
Nice cope

how cute, the neetfag pretending to have a job

yeah if you live near your work and if its cheap to pay rent unlike majority who have an hour or so travel to work and back home, have to make lunch and do other business to have spare money

>having a night shift job
lol, i can tell this is a total loser

Are there any comfy jobs out there?

Im currently running on 4-5 and its still not half bad. Though my shifts start anywhere from 3-6am.

Attached: 1562848895400.png (663x715, 192K)

I live in the UK, so an hours commute will get me to 5 different cities. They have one of those cheap cafes for staff which sorts lunch for me.

I tried to quit my part time job but my transfer went through anyways which rehired me back to work full time. It all depends on the schedule to be honest. If I was working 6 days I'd definitely have like 4 hours for the one day off, but simply working for four gives me a whole day or two of gaymin and one day to do errands.

ok summerfag, very cool and xd video you just posted

Join the national guard. Spend 1 hour working then the next 8 bullshitting with your section.

The point is that your life isn't over just because you have to sit around for 3 hours a day like that other user claimed. I played lots of games during that time, these days I have way more free time and play nothing because the motivation isn't there.

No, I get home too exhausted to play vidya.

At least it finally helped me break my WoW addiction though.

Freedom without discipline is degeneracy

i only work 20h a week

its enough to live

Yeah, no. The 15 minutes of fun isn't worth putting on a facade of pretending to be some one you're not 24/7, and also giving up all of your free will and income.

The WoW addiction stays with you the rest of your life. Much like shingles it can lie dormant in your body for years.

>Work 2-22:30
>Still barely getting 2 hours of vidya a day since I'm mentally destroyed when I get home and don't want to play anything
>Hardly any time before work because of working out and proper eating/cooking
It's fine, if I went back to just eating garbage and not working out I'd have more time but I feel so much better now.

Attached: 1452484905560.gif (340x340, 148K)

For the first few years yes this is true. When the kids finally gets good sleeping you can either play games or try to get lucky with the misses.

I rarely ever have to do anything at my job and usually just play WoW here.

full-time wagecuck here, no you don't

40 hours a week leaves no time for gaming? plenty for me, work 6:30am till 3pm mon-fri. anytime after work that isn't cooking or laundry is basically game time. Probably about 4 hours an afternoon on average and then free weekends.

Ah you have to fake it to make it, sorry bro

Money from taxes also pays NEETbux, making NEETs no better than niggers

Last time I left neetdom I just bought a 10k usd pc and went back to being a neet.
Been a while

So? You shipped niggers and minorities in, you must want NEETs too.

Self-employment is terrible, you're responsible for 100% of the business, I've never wanted to play video games less than when self-employed

When was that? How does it hold up? Literally me right now.

This, you would rater do something more relaxing and that tequires less efford like a tv show or sony games

What does that even mean

I work 40 hour weeks and still have roughly 8 hours to fuck around every day to play games or shitpost.

Full time or part time? Working 30-35 hours and still have plenty time for vidya. Gonna go back to school and probably work part time as well and i think ill still have time.

Yes, because I work at a water plant in the middle of nowhere. All I do is run samples, test the ph and turbidity of the water, run chlorides and it’s all done inside an air conditioned facility. Most of the time I’m on my phone shit posting and watching anime. Comfy job that pays well so I don’t get tired and am even more motivated to play vidya when I come home .

Attached: E7F624E6-D0D4-45D7-8FBB-064BD8777147.gif (498x280, 1.63M)

something along the lines of fuck women and minorities.

Attached: 1550662126162.png (1543x1029, 51K)

I have about 4 hours to play after leaving my job

I bought a 3DS back in the day because of that. I never wanted to do anything fun because I was always worried about where the next source of income would be, about clients I needed to keep up with or new clients I could reach. Self-employed shit can drive you insane if you don't find balance. Only bought portable games since then, can't pretend it's a waste of time to be on PC gaming if it's something small I can turn off/pause any time.

Does anyone here work night security? Where? How? Any recommendations?

What you mean there's some chick out there that finds my racist, hateful, empty shell of a human self charming? Everyone fakes it, how much shit do yo hold back at work in order to keep your job?

2010, X58 rampage 3 extreme, 24 gb of ram 6 core xeon over clocked to 4.4ghz watercooled, had to 580s changed to 1 1070ti later. got a couple samsung ssds and a bunch of hdd for animu and sheeit.
Its basically a mid end pc now for 1080p gaming. been thinking of the new threadripper from amd, rumors about it being released in october 32 core oc to 4.3 ghz seems gud.

If you have a choice I'd go part time. Full time only if you want to move out and start a new life.
I mean, if you're not born in a shithole like I am. Then you have no choice, you work full time for part time money.

I did for a while. Comfiest job ever. Watched anime all night and shit posted. Get your class d security license and they will contract you somewhere. Or after you get your license just look on Craigslist or indeed and see if there are any opportunities.

Exactly, self-employment is balls. I make vastly more as a 'wagie' now, with a fraction of the responsibility. I rent right next to my work, so I commute like 2 minutes. I had a 3DS also back then, probably subconsciously for the same reason.

You still won't be satisfied with your life user, you have to have a group of friends and a gf, otherwise you'll kys from loneliness

Nice. 2010 I was still a pre-built brainlet, but my parents were buying so I didn't care. Building my first PC was one of my fondest memories I made after I stopped really enjoying life for what it is.