/our guy/

/our guy/

Attached: IMG_7575.jpg (640x752, 103K)

>killed all those guys with rubber bullets because he was an incel
definitely our guy

Kiryu is such a shit character.
Can't wait for Ichiban to be honest.
Even Yagami was miles better than Kiryu.

Attached: Ichiban.jpg (467x262, 42K)

There's a difference between being a virgin because you're low test and have little to no desire to pursue women and being a virgin because you fucked up your attitude towards women and cant properly interact with them.

One pretends to be superior to the other

>virgin autistic sperg who raises another man's cihld

No wonder weebs on Yea Forums love him.

Yagami is great. Hope he gets a lleast one more game or something. That being said, the story itself and the 2nd to last side case with all his friends is a fantastic way to close it all out.

Attached: 1563009080294.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

But you still a virgin so no it's the fucking same

this is clickbait bullshit because you literary can date girls in EVERY Yakuza game and go to love hotels with them.

Whoever made this article have no idea what they are talking about and not played the game.

>playing Yakuza 0
>few hours in
>already drowning in pussy
If that guy is a virgin it's definitely not involuntary.

Your entire life is a waste of time, kill yourself.

gameplay isn't canon

Doesn't Kiryu literally fuck a lesbian chick straight?

You say this like he'll be any different. For 0 they promised us a younger, rougher Kiryu but outside of beating the guy in debt before you even control him he was the same upstanding moralfag he's always been. They even infected Majima with his mannerisms.

Apparently substories aren't canon

Going by 0 alone, wasn't Majima basically forced into those mannerisms because of the situation he was in?

wtf, Kazuma totally gets his dick wet via the telephone club side missions in 0

>You say this like he'll be any different

from what I've seen in videos, and what I've played of Online he's very different

>"hurr Kiryu can't be a virgin, sidequests show him going to love hotels"

>sidequests also show him and other characters interacting with ghosts, time travelers, aliens, and gods

Attached: bobby.jpg (615x456, 42K)

Side missions are not canon

Checkmate, atheists.

Of course Kazuma is a virgin, and plain, and boring
He is simply an older version of Ryo Hazuki

Attached: betachad.png (1282x2142, 2.05M)

Same destination, different path

Maybe they just kissed and stuff but no actual sex

Don't forget kappa.

Except Minamida is part of the main story path of 3 and 4 making Amon canon which makes Kiryu doing all substories canon including hostesses.

Attached: 1500247759099.jpg (595x345, 41K)

Kiryu is like the worst protagonist for a Yakuza game. He is just a generic good guy.

That's my point nigger, why did you bother replying to me?

Hes pretty clearly autistic

and the main story has rubber bullets, helicopters and explosions

He might unironically just play video games with the girls.

This desu hope we get more games with yagami too. Kiryu is a boring autist

Ryo is a fucking severely autismal and probably psychotic.
>witnesses dad being murdered
>yells once
>next day shows zero emotion
>just takes his grandmas money and fucks off looking for the dude who killed his father
>literally just walks around asking people the same shit over and over
>everyone just tolerates him because he doesn't harm anyone and helps people in need
>sometimes kicks ass because of his obsession of QTE title

shut the fuck up tripfag retard

I'm really looking forward to it, I love Ichiban's design, looks a lot more like a punk than Kiryu.
I just hope his combat style will be as good or even better than Kiryu's, I'm not really digging Yagami that much compared to Kiryu.

So? Kazuma would have done the same with the only difference that he would bash a bunch of skulls because the game mechanics demand it

Doesn't he fuck the lesbian hostess Rina though?
At least it is heavily implied.

Yagami just needed quicker attacks and for Crane to actually get upgrades instead of just Tiger. Seriously, go back to 6 or K2 after you play Judgment and just see how insanely fast Kiryu is by comparison to Yagami, it's like Yagami is wearing a full suit of armor to fight.

>a 6'1 Japanese male
>western features
>perfect chiseled face
>virgin

I buy that he didn't fucked poon since he guards over Haruka, but he sure as hell banged a lot before that, also he definitely had sex with the police chick from 2.

>he didnt get to fuck anri

>Yagami just needed quicker attacks and for Crane to actually get upgrades instead of just Tiger
This is my problem with Yagami's fighting and why I don't think it's as good as Kiryu. I actually like it more than Yak6 Kiryu, but that's only because 6 is clunky as fuck, Kiwami 2 is much better in that regard.
It's so fucking weird to me that Tiger style gets a billion upgrades and Crane just gets nothing. Tiger is so far superior with flux and charging tiger compared to Crane. And as you said, he's just a bit too slow. I only really started having fun with the combat once I got the second Combat Speed upgrade.
I still want them to carry over some mechanics from Judgment to Shin Yakuza, like the jumping off a wall and leapfrog and such, also, it would be great if Ichiban has several styles like Yagami and Y0 , but just have them be more fleshed out compared to Yagami which only really has a fleshed out Tiger Style and Crane being left in the dust.

Not jumping all over the place when you do combo finishers made tiger the better style by default.

They need to stick to a two style limit if they're going to do it again. They've shown they're not that great at balancing Heat Actions and skill distribution every single time they've tried it. >Pistol is obscenely broken in Ishin yet you also have Sword, Wild Dance, and Unarmed to use on top of two tertiary styles for Cannon and Spear for whatever unknown reason that have a whopping one Heat Action. Wild Dance gets a plethora of Heat Actions but until endgame it's completely unusable, Sword is basically your only style but it has a limited amount of Heat Actions, and Unarmed requires heavy investment in order to see any returns and even then weapons are far better.
>2kat is the only decent style in Kenzan and Unarmed is virtually unusable because it can't block swords and has next to nothing to help it out outside of a Komaki Heat Action to steal weapons. 2H weapons are next to unusable, incredibly slow, slow you to a crawl, and deal less damage than swords can.
>Breaker and Thug are both great and have good variety but Slugger requires you to switch to other weapons in order to take advantage of it, the bat bounces off of walls, it smacks against guards constantl, and Mad Dog requires constant Heat upkeep to deal okay damage unless you're counter-stabbing.
>Beast is obscenely overpowered and has so much variety in what it can do, Brawler is slow and can't do as much as Beast can and its technical variety isn't as great, Rush gets tons of upgrades to quickstepping and combo strings but a chunk of its Heat Actions are situational and damage is low, and DoD is either unusable or wastes a bunch of Heat while just being a better Brawler depending on what game we're talking about.
>Crane gets no upgrades and bounces you off of a bunch of enemies while dealing low damage outside of EX Boost while Tiger can tank everything, does high damage, has Flux Fissure, and in general is better for mobbing than Crane.
They need to practice quality over quantity.

>this fictional character that can be anything might be something
great journalism and great video game discussion