Robots are actually just like people, they have feelings too

>robots are actually just like people, they have feelings too
whoa pretty deep

Attached: HALOL-57.jpg (1204x1500, 370K)

2deep4u

Robots can't have emotions.

Why the fuck is Nier Automata having the same problem as fucking Rick and Morty? Why do idiots keep treating it as the second coming of Christ when it's just a pretty entertaining piece of media?

This "message" has gotten so repeated it's actually becoming pathetic. Even fucking Fallout jumped into the bandwagon.

>tfw mankind is just biological robots

Attached: horror.png (352x482, 27K)

>blocks your path

Attached: John_Searle_speaking_at_Google_3.jpg (512x768, 118K)

>never play anything good ever
>see something that has even a small amount of quality
>blows your mind, treat it as a 10/10 masterpiece

that's not the big theme of the game at all but OK

Attached: 1553381500589.jpg (604x837, 102K)

Now I get it, that's why the robots are sexy.

to be honest with how the industry has been lately there has only been a handful of other games the last five years that were actually worth remembering.

i found the twist on the whole ' robot gaining emotions' in Automata really good. Like every time a robot shows up in a JRPG ( see Persona 3 and Chrono trigger for examples) you get the exact same arc every time. Automata has a unique spin on the concept, even managing to involve gameplay mechanics to drive it's point home.

Its a masterpiece

But the whole point was that they don't

By the end of the game nobody learned anything and any story-relevant robots that you spared only lived to repeat the same mistakes that'll get them killed eventually when you're not around.

Because they aren't human and they don't learn or evolve.

More like
>your god has abandoned you
>how do you make your way in a world with no purpose?
>also enjoy cute robutts

the big theme of the game is that yoko taro is in his mid-life crisis stage and wants to write a happy ending even if it's completely disconnected from the rest of the game

Because the only other thing they know is CoD and Assassin's Creed so of course they're mindblown when something that's kinda alright comes along, like NieR:A or Bioshock Infinite

Nier automata is the definition of over-rated

Do humans really learn or evolve? I guess were no better than robots after all...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Nier: Automata

Why are we not allowed to treat things as above average anymore? If you ask me it's a combined effort to bring everything that tries to be more down, to make shit like Marvel look better and make their fans feel better too. Everything that is more than pure action garbage now is "pretentious" and "trying too hard" and "overrated". Dumb zoomers polluting everything.

emotions are just another signal type.
All humans are npc's. In ye olde times this idea was manifested in the belief of destiny.

>robots are actually just like people, they have feelings too
Androids.

I guess you never watched a SciFi from 80ies.

>only lived to repeat the same mistakes that'll get them killed eventually when you're not around
No? The machines and androids sign a treaty and put an end to their pointless war, said treaty is in effect hundreds of years after the events of the game too.

>literal civil wars follow soon after
hmm....

>robots have a skeleton inside them, just like humans

Considering that this game was highly praised by journos, anything the journos rate as a masterpiece must be shit.

There might be more to it than that, but I'd say that's the jist of it.

it's yet another sad trait of our times then.
Apparently, the whole idea of something being so good, that all sides agree to praise it , is now foreign or taboo to most people.

>By the end of the game nobody learned anything
Except for A2, but everytime he learned the truth, 2B had to kill him