Will Death Stranding be a sony exclusive? i think not

Death Stranding official covers were released, can't see the "only on playstation" label

Attached: Death Stranding cover.jpg (818x1024, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sie.com/en/corporate/release/2016/160614a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, only timed exclusive

FFS it IS a PS4 exclusive. It's never coming to PC or other platforms. NEVER EVER. Just like MGS4. Kill yourselves

Most people "in the know" think that the game is a PS4 console exclusive with a PC version because that's what KojiPro wants. Metal Gear was born on PC.

>updated re-release for ps5 at launch

whether or not a game is labeled as only on playstation isn't a strong indicator of whether it's exclusive. i expect this will be timed console exclusive but some regions will use the "only on playstation" label regardless.

Sony already officially called it "console exclusive". I have no idea why some retards are still convinced it's PS4 exclusive despite Sony saying the opposite.

what will sonyfags do when i play this at 60fps on pc via torrented copy

I think it's going to be timed just because I don't think Kojima is going to want to shackle his new studio's flagship IP to a single platform, but these sorts of pre-retail box art often change so it could still gain a "Console Exclusive" mark or even an "Only On" depending on how long Sony paid for exclusivity.

And when the multiplayer elements aren't behind the plus paywall.
Really the biggest benefit to this being on pc.

>No yoji shinkawa artwork

Why?

for the same reason
>a hideo kojima game
is there

kojimbo is gay self-centered hack

Marketing. Marketing says famous guy face sells more than good art.

>ps4 exclusive
garbage movie game, lmao imagine finding this fun stupid fucking kojima
>hints that it will get a pc version
holy shit snoys btfo kojima is a god GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME

fucking perish

look i own both ps4 and a decent pc, i just want to try it out without getting spoiled.
but i don't want to get cucked by sony just to have the game released on pc a month later

It's going to be a garbage movie game either way. PC version just stops you trying to lord it over us.

I bet you’ve accomplished a lot in your life

>2 months earlier
>new trailer released with the option to preorder, no exclusive label anywhere to be seen
>w-well its not finalized and it says art is subject to change
>two months after
>new official boxart, still no exclusivity label
what excuse is going to be used now?

Attached: 1.jpg (1210x1500, 107K)

It'll probably have one year of timed PS4 exclusivity like Detroit.

It's like you care more about console war shitposting than actual games
I sure love nu Yea Forums

Reedus doesn't look very recognizable here anyway. One of his most distinct features is his hair and it's covered up. I think this cover is a failure in terms of sucking in Walking Dead fans.

At any rate, I hope they end up doing a flip cover with something better on the inside.

So do you since you are on Yea Forums...

Attached: e2c.jpg (365x274, 20K)

>t-t-t-t-they could easily print playstation exclusive stickers and slap them on the box!!1!

its not ok when epic games steal good games

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-130148.jpg (1067x960, 372K)

at the very least i don't worship a failure of a nip like kojimbo

imagine being obsessed with the rotten culture of the country that nuked you twice

You seem pretty obsessed.

yea you do

If it isn't exclusive I lost all hope in sony. One would think that a game being fully funded by sony using their engine and getting support from their studios while they own the ip stays on their own platform no matter what the creator says. Exclusives are a reason to buy a console for me if they don't offer them or keep releasing fucking tlou clones why bother? Physical games are also slowly dying since you have to copy the whole fucking game before you can start playing. Sony is pushing themselves out of the market with their stupid moves. They also can't bother to fix their stupid store which takes ages to load and still loads trailers at 144p.

>nuked you twice
A-user, it's completely opposite

kojima has instagrams of him literally playing it on PC

>I have no idea why some retards are still convinced it's PS4 exclusive despite Sony saying the opposite.

Same reason a truckload of people thought FFXV and KH3 were PS4 exclusive.

what's a devkit

Just watch it online, shits basically a movie

Attached: eca55ac6d86d268633a7c307a7f88b9cc9d33f4f.jpg (400x620, 93K)

kojima literally molds his games out of clay and his own blood, i dont know what youre talking about

The "Only On Playstation" text means nothing.

Attached: 91ycevtk26L._SL1500_.jpg (1263x1500, 301K)

it will because Sony funded it, retards.

actually a "8k" patch and nothing more
remember, ps5 has backwards compat with ps4 confirmed

Even if it comes on PC it'll be a year later and Yea Forums will have spoiled everything in the game to me.

see

i guess it will be just like bloodborne, funded by sony so forever only on sony consoles

Bro, another box art whit wa dude standing there, fuck kojimbo, you were the one destinated to end this stupid trend

>implying players won't find new shit years after release
if the map size rumors are right 1/25000 scale PLANET (and 1/7500 Moon) you can be sure nobody will find EVERYTHING hidden in the game

Why the do you still think this game will be ported? This game was funded by SONY. Made with DECIMA engine that belongs to SONY. The only reason why new kojima production exist is because Sony agreed to help them. It's not the type of situation like with Nier or Yakuza 0 when these game where made by third-party studios and this game is too much important to Sony to be released on epic game store unlike Cage's games or journey.

PCbros, I know you have no games for your dead platform, but this constant begging has got to stop.

Unless they changed their policy, why didn't they do it with TLOU?

Attached: ps4_hits_tlou_remastered_2d_anz.jpg (792x1000, 208K)

>Sony already officially called it "console exclusive".
Where

Where are you pulling these rumors from? No way a game can be that big.

>no game can be that big
three words
Microsoft Flight Simulator

I was going to say Fuel, but that works too.

sie.com/en/corporate/release/2016/160614a.html

also reminder MSF is in 1/1 scale

>Why the do you still think this game will be ported?
Because Sony refuses to mark it as Sony exclusive.

No, I don't really care about Death Stranding. I do care about Yea Forums not being shit up with goldface threads for eternity though.

MGS4 is garbage and so is this. Fling yourself into traffic homo

You mean the one Italian guy that later clarified and said he was just assuming based on the 2015 Q&A.

You absolutely can have game worlds that large. The way most modern game engines load data, you only ever render and fully load tiny parts of a total level at a time.

Daggerfall had a total playable land area the size of the UK when it came out in 1996, games like No Man's Sky simulate billions of planets (pre-randomly generated), most with playable land space bigger than most open world games maps EACH, depending on size.

Point is, the rumoured map size for Death Stranding isn't that farfetched, it's big for sure, but not even close to impossible, the real trick is making those thousands of kilometers of playable space interesting to traverse and explore.

>reddit already figured out, while Yea Forums are still debating about it
the absolute state of this place lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-101717~2.png (1080x1424, 1.1M)

>SIE will continue to expand the software portfolio with an attractive title line-up and deliver entertainment experiences that are only possible on PlayStation®.
>experiences that are only possible on PlayStation®
Well that settles it, no timed exclusive.

>Japanese cover
>ESRB rated
Hmm

they presented it at san diego, it's not the jap version you fag

It's hilarious to me that you think the PS5 will support 8K resolutions, when the PS4 pro can barely do 1080p without choking.

And Nier: Automata.

dude, that's just what they'll call it, hence using "8k" and not 8k
also trips of truth

This dead platform is the most profitable for publishers. Keep living in your consolebubble, garbage boy.

Glad to know that as dumb as Yea Forums is, that site manages to be even dumber while patting themselves on the back.

>ESRB label right fucking there
I'm glad we get input from Redditors, always so poignant and correct.

>become human is also on PC
what the fuck? wasn't that published by Snoy?

Even Snoy can't resist the Epic bribe money.

it's only on EGS? that... makes even less sense

No, I tracked down that thread and they're calling him out for the ESRB rating label too.

They let Quantic Dream go, along with all their IP. And then they went and became epin store exclusive, the absolute frenchmen.

pic related is what the offical playstation twitter account in japan tweeted
there's no difference aside from cero, just let it go

because detroit wasn't planned to get a pc release, something happened between quantic dream, sony and netease that led to some pc ports, and all of their future games are going to multiplat as well

Attached: Untitled.jpg (614x988, 153K)

That's not uncommon, they have to develop it on PCs. But everything so far points to a timed PS4 exclusive and then a PC release, maybe along with the next gen consoles.

Nah, I wouldn't watch a movie with Norman Reddit as the lead, sounds like direct to netflix horseshit. Maybe I'd skim watch it for the Lea and Mads scenes.

if it's on PC then we would be able to play the game with better visuals, and more people would have access to the game, so I hope it's also out on PC
I feel like regardless of the situation it might just not release on Xbox, but I wish it also got a release, too

probably just them saying 8k when in reality its just them using checker board shit again.

snoys logic is that if they de-construct 4k and put it back together by slowly introducing certain frames, they save on performance without quality loss (which is total bullshit since native will always be superior to any method used to achieve a fake version of 4k)

sure, it looks better than 1080p, but its nowhere near the real quality of 4k.

they do this to be able to advertise 4k to normies without it actually being native 4k since normies don't know jack shit about tech.

there is literally no possible way for a console in the near future to do 8k native, they can't even do native 4k yet and have to rely on some work around to achieve somewhat better results.

but hey, at least snoy shills get to shill 8k and act like their shitty box is the most powerful thing on the planet.

>lol snoy published it so that means it has to be 100% exclusive on their consoles by default

that isn't how it works senpai. if they wanted to, they could just make all their games on PC, but then nobody would buy a ps4. thats why they have to use exclusives, so they can give people a reason to buy their shit.

Quantic Dream was never a part of Sony, and Sony still own Detroit and their other IPs.

The art is lame but I hate that font type on the spine.

Point being, I doubt the PS5 will support 4K 60FPS games with decent visuals at a consistent pace, when top of the line GPUs barely achieve this. And then they went so far as to promise raytracing, with that hardware. Fancy as the new AMD chips may be, it's still an APU, you're still constrained by that very simple fact.
It's just another gen of overpromising and catching up, a trend that started with the PS3 and its "focus" on 1080p 60FPS games that never really happened.
It seems console manufacturers are under the delusion that they have to lie to their customers to sell their shit.

can pc fags just keep playing their early access, f2p, moba and CSGO and stop annoying the others with their change.org petitions for actual good game ports?

>if they wanted to, they could just make all their games on PC
I know they can do that, but they pratically never do, there's like 1 Sony game on Steam afaik, Helldivers or something

the only people who still fall for console propaganda are consolefags, desperately wanting their games to not run like shit
after we get there, then they'll go back to saying that performance doesn't matter

sony don't view pc as a competing platform, unlike xbox
that's why i think they're mostly ok for some of their games getting a pc release but no xbox
like flower, journey, quantic dream gamesm, ps now etc..

Sure but they had some kind of exclusivity deal, and Sony evidently funded and published everything from Heavy Rain onwards.

>2016
I guess the interview of Kojima saying the game coming to PC in 2016 is valid too then?

They're going to have to start to, the numbers are slanting to the PC side. It turned into Jewbisoft's most profitable platform and they're one of the biggest devs and publishers in the industry.

Didn't he avoid that question?

>Japanese game
>ESBR rating

Attached: 1561790154773.png (679x592, 605K)

> Japanese cover
> Muh no official exclusive lel
It's a ps4 game you like or not

Attached: 1559560412391.jpg (352x360, 25K)

He explictly said it will release on PC. Him avoiding the question was on May this year or so.

>Japanese cover
>PEGI 18
wew lad

>It's a ps4 game you like or not
Are you implying anyone claims otherwise?

It's made with decima don't be stupid

>At PlayStation Experience, Kojima had announced that he had partnered with Guerrilla Games, using the engine for development, and had been given the source code with no contractual obligation.[12][13]

>funded by sony
>using sony's own engine
yeah i'm sure it will come to PC and Switch

Yes it is and will. It's way more closely tied with Sony than Demon's Souls or Bloodborne were, and those have yet to become multiplat.

Neeeeeeeeeeeext

Attached: 1540110784911.jpg (1975x3266, 1.09M)

Whether it's exclusive or not, it's hilarious how Sonyfags have to literally make shit up and go through mental gymnastics to prove it's exclusive.

>what excuse
like this
i-its a japanese boxart which never include only on playstation label
>hey man you're wrong thats the western cover
>*radio silence*

Attached: 1.jpg (450x163, 9K)

Just like Detroit, Journey etc. etc.

Attached: 1559231499587.jpg (800x3029, 712K)

If you're so obsessed with it being exclusive that you would put to lvether these collages and shit, then riddle me this.
Why isn't snoy shouting from the heavens that it's exclusive like they always do? Why are they constantly dodging the question?

And why is that?

OH NONONONO

They'll just claim that Sony stating that it's exclusive would somehow interfere with the marvellous Hideo Kojima's masterful artistic vision. And that that's the only reason for why it's not being stated to be exclusive, even though it is.

Complete delusion.

Attached: 1563334683052.png (404x399, 9K)

that's pretty retarded, but then again, we ARE dealing with Snoy AND Kojima here

did you unironically just posted something from wikileaks?
i doubt that DS will be on PC anytime soon or maybe ever but you have to provide a actualy damn source for once

pretty much

Attached: kojima.png (856x731, 298K)

Sony tends to parade games as if they were theirs and the fanbase really wants to justify a PS4 purchase.

And I don't mean that in an inflammatory way, but many, MANY people here bought a PS4 for MGSV, FFXV and KH3, + weeb stuff and in the end things ended up as many predicted.

With consoles made via specifications of third parties (which is how the PS4 and Xbone came to be) multiplats are going to reign supreme, meaning that PC is even better this gen.

KH3 isn't PS4 exclusive?

Of course it is exclusive. Is this bait or retardation?

Those three games were announced for Xbox day one so i don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

oh no no no no bros, this can't be happening... we got to cocky ;_;

Attached: 1540838042412.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Only japanese game box arts only have the studio logo and the rating on the front.

No, it's also on Xbox one.

It also might come out on PC, since back when KH3 and FFXV were announced SE was asked if PC versions were possible and the answer was that anything that could run them was a real possibility, FFXV already went to PC, a strange but real possibility.

it's over bros we lost

Attached: zcURM1o[1].jpg (752x954, 99K)

>snoys logic is that if they de-construct 4k and put it back together by slowly introducing certain frames, they save on performance without quality loss (which is total bullshit since native will always be superior to any method used to achieve a fake version of 4k)
>saying snoy unironically
The logic is that you save 50% on performance while achieving the detail level of the native image at lower sharpness. Watch the Horizon Zero Dawn solution, it manages to keep the details of the native image (with additional super sampling ontop) but with almost unnoticable artifacts. With AMD's new sharpening tech this could actually be improved even further next gen.