You can tell someone was molested by their parents by the fact that they enjoy Borderlands...

you can tell someone was molested by their parents by the fact that they enjoy Borderlands, Borderlands more like Shit Cunt Fuck am I right?
>''humor'' is shit
>gameplay fucking sucks ''muh over million weapons'' most of them are the same shit anyway
>it's stupid and gay

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 177K)

Take a break from Yea Forums and go play games you enjoy

>OMG I CANT WAIT TO HOLD THE SHOOT BUTTON AT REPETITIVE BULLET SPONGES assuming I don't get crits or use slag or my skills or basically any game mechanics WITH a CHALLENGE for ZER0 WHILE EPIC RANDY WRITES LAUGHABLE ATTEMPTS AT COMEDY WHICH TRULY REPRESENT OUR BADASS ZEITGEIST POST-TRUMP WORLD

Attached: 1562154815656.jpg (318x306, 38K)

This but unironically

Attached: 1554765468449.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

>"humor" is shit
What do you find funny?
>Gameplay fucking sucks
How?
>It's stupid and gay
No need to project.

normal mode is not spongy at all, difficulties past that are irrelevant garbage

>BULLET SPONGES
aim for the head

Attached: 1539447587589.jpg (500x281, 35K)

>Yikes!

Attached: 1563180947866.png (785x788, 284K)

So... you were molested and secretly like Borderlands? I mean, you'd have to be if you're making the claim.

>OMG I CANT WAIT TO HOLD THE SHOOT BUTTON AT REPETITIVE BULLET SPONGES WITH ZERO CHALLENGE WHILE EPIC RANDY WRITES LAUGHABLE ATTEMPTS AT COMEDY WHICH TRULY REPRESENT OUR BADASS ZEITGEIST POST-TRUMP WORLD
fixed
literally no ""game mechanics"" change that borderlands is a repetitive, dull, shitshow of terrible humour and guns/skills which hardly make anything fun

>What do you find funny?
Not Reddit.
>How?
Boring and directionless (only played BL2 though but I sunk 8 hours into it)

>only playing normal mode in 2019

OHNONONONO

Both Normal and TVHM aren't spongy at all. Idk where this meme came from.

TVHM can get spongy unless you're min-maxing gun damage and only ever getting crits. On top of that even basic enemies end up emptying your shields and half your healthbar in one shot. And that's just not fun. Normal is where the game shines in my opinion.

>Not reddit
What?
>Boring and directionless
That's not saying anything.

>That's not saying anything.
It means I had no idea what to do or why I was doing it? And also that I wasn't having fun? Use your brain nigger.
>What?
I enjoy humor that doesn't reflect what is commonly found funny on Reddit, which you should go back to.

>bullet sponge
what are those again?

Attached: NOhara_The_Bee.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

>I enjoy humor that doesn't reflect what is commonly found funny on Reddit,
then you should leave Yea Forums as well

so you were too stupid to make a good build? enemys were never spoongy for me not even in uvhm.

The only good thing about this shitty series is Maya's model for SFM.

this, newfags acting like Yea Forums didn't turn into the exact same shit

When did I ever mention sponginess retard?
And you should kill yourself for thinking Borderlands is a good franchise

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP ENYOING GAMES I DON'T LIKE

Attached: images.png (199x253, 10K)

Maya and Krieg are cool characters

over 90% on steam everyone gives it a good review, random neckbeard on Yea Forums claims its not good... hmmm

Imagine being retarded enough to buy a gearbox game. Fucking incels jesus christ

>steam reviews meaning anything
OHNONONONONO also good job as outing yourself as a redditor based on how you talk. Kys retard.

didn't mean just steam, go look up some reviews scores retard

>It meas I had no idea what to do or why I was doing it?
Sounds like a personal problem.
>commonly found funny on Reddit
They find Yea Forums funny. So you should leave.

Reviews don't mean shit. If they do, I guess that makes Gone Home a good game too right? As well as Sekiro, Black Ops 4 and any normie shop that gets well-reviewed and even good audience scores? Cope harder idiot.

Explain why Yea Forums would find claptrap funny.

yes you are right your opinion is fact kid, please go back and stop shitposting

See

cringe

>Humor is not allowed to have hits and misses

Attached: 1527276812371s.jpg (163x250, 6K)

COPE
See this post

Reminder one user's friend literally became retarded because of a Borderlands-induced seizure.

>"cope"

You're the only one coping here in your autistic fit over a chuckle-inducing shooter looter.

Attached: 1546117301193.jpg (900x900, 79K)

people were still suffering from diablo withdrawal then

>anime
Speaks for itself

what it does it does well.
but what it does well some understandably finf offensively stupid and tedious.

>still coping
Speaks for itself

NOW THATS BADASS

only player borderlands 2 and tales. only good part about any of it was tiny tina. should've made her the mc.

It's not so bad game but the characters donĀ“t shut up, they are very annoying, there's no way to shut them up? they give me a headache, who wrote this swill? Did they really pay someone to write these dialogues?

Attached: 0p.jpg (592x521, 53K)