Is still the best party game ever released

>is still the best party game ever released
how did they do it bros?

Attached: Crashbashbox.jpg (640x642, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJKWUTgrE2g
youtube.com/watch?v=iY9nGum7QrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also best Kart racing game
How did they do it?

Attached: 1563217065878.png (750x750, 39K)

>CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH BASH
>HEE HEE HAHA HEE HEE HAHA HEE HEE HAHA
>RILLA ROO WINS

>Make a party game
>For a system known for singleplayer games with only 2 controller slots

Attached: 1562039817527.jpg (685x684, 36K)

I doubt it will get rereleased due to it having like no content and not being a naughty dog Crash.
It would most likely be mobile or a download only game

>not posting the best crash game

youtube.com/watch?v=IJKWUTgrE2g

Attached: 1554240489494.jpg (720x566, 35K)

this thing exists... i wonder if it works with it

Attached: multitap.jpg (960x640, 35K)

>Missing the point

They didn't because Crash Bash sucks ass.

Is this the stealth CTR thread?

>OMP OMP OMP

It's not though. Only 3 types of minigames were good. Rest were shit.

Best boss from the Crash series.
youtube.com/watch?v=iY9nGum7QrQ

Attached: Crash_Bash_Bearminator.png (393x431, 157K)

Unironically this

They didn't do it. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Team Sonic Racing are better than the shovelware Crash racer.

I know this is a bait, but
>Soulles bing bing wahoo baby kart and blunder of the century Sonic team racing

>Better than CTR NF

Not that user but the original CTR is great, but NF blows

I remember I was six playing this with a girl and she cheated so I punched her in the head then she cried and I got told off

Attached: RacingRankings.png (1000x875, 421K)

YOU FAIL

Loved it as a kid, but replayed it last summer and its only fun for like half an hour before you've played every mini game and their slightly harder versions, also most games are not that fun.

did donkey kong country 2 predict the future?

back when i was an autistic 8-10 year old i played this religiously for those 3 years. finishing every single level all alone against AI.

>CTR is great, but NF blows
How, NF is literally CTR, with better visuals, gameplay, and more content

Attached: 1523365073094.png (103x77, 11K)

>Can still hear it in my head

Attached: ....jpg (410x491, 61K)

How? Crash Bash was mediocre.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Muh Ultimate secrit fire with no additional effort

Don't feed the boomer

wtf did I watch

It's by a long shot the hardest Crash game. You whinnies complaining about relics on the N Sane Trilogy and CTR don't know shit, try getting the relics on Crash Bash. It's an absurdly, mind-bogglingly hard game.

God I miss playing this

Single player was meh, but oh god that multiplayer was fun. Much better than CTR on that aspect.

>pogo
>polar bear sumo
>pachinko soccer
it's still great

Yeah I always had friends over when I played it. Space Bash was my favourite.

>better visuals
Not sure I agree, the graphics are obviously better but the art design sucks and the voice acting is terrible. The original looked stupid too but in a way that’s funny to me.
DINGO DINGO DIN-GO

>best party game

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

A racing game that was a shitty knock off of dkr, a part have that was a shitty knock off of mp, a platformer that was a shitty knock off of dkc. Now if only there was a Crash Smash.

Whatever dialect you you made this post with, know that it's a shitty knock off of English.

BRIO WINS
WAHAHAWOHAU woOOo

Attached: 5BD6AC8D-C0F9-43F0-8765-8EEE7B82437C.jpg (401x386, 29K)

>garbage loading times
>looks like shit
>incoming microtransactions

"Part have" = party game. Phone post is my excuse, is seething yours?

>phone post
Way out to admit you're cancer. kys already, nigger.

I hate this game. Was one of the biggest signs Crash wasnt going anywhere positive for a good while.

Kill yourself, phoneposting scum.

We already had to shell out for memory cards despite not having to with Nintendo. If you wanted 4 player you got the multi-tap and everyone knew it.

These two words filled me with intense rage as a kid. It's the closest I've come to breaking something as a kid. Had to slam my fist against the ground to feel better about some of the bullshit crystal/gem rng missions.

Bash sucked. Rilla Roo was based though.

Best way to play Wrath of Cortex? I've emulated the PS2 version before and while the load times are substantially shorter, there were some severe issues with things not unlocking/fucked textures in later levels
Also, what other non-PS1 games are worth playing? I've played the first two GBA games and Wrath when it first came out, but none of the other post PS1 titles

Crash Nitro Kart (if you haven't played the CTR remake yet), Twinsanity and Tag Team Racing. Mileage may vary but I gave up on the series after that as a kid and apparently dodged a massive bullet with those Crash of the Titans and Mind over Mutant games.

>still have a ps2 multitap
>doesn't work with crash bash even if playing on a ps2
fuck me

The best way to play WoC, without a doubt, would be the Xbox port, but emulation is not an option on that case. The next best thing would be the Greatest Hits PS2 version, that reduces the loading times.

My multitap wasn't recognize by Bash too
I have to unplug it in the main menu and plug it again
then the option for 4 players was allowed

>no Rilla Roo in CTR remake
>no Crash Bash remake ever
Bashbros... this really isn't fair

But Crash Bash was shit. There were barely any decent minigames.

>le oh no no no bros ellipsis posting meme
Upvoted XD

I appreciate it

Serious talk guys

would yall like actually a remake of this game or a sequel(I.E Crash Bash 2) with characters added from twinsanity-CotT/MoM

if they did make it yall want online too? people are bitching with CTRNF online with players who maintained USF calling them cheaters(lol) and clock/ball spam.

Just because you sucked at them doesn't make them bad.

this

Multiplayer on this game wouldn't be nearly as "problematic". Unlike on CTR, there's no RNG, and no "secret pro techniques", which means a much less toxic community.

Spongebob Lights Camera Pants was better.
>mfw don't have friends to play party games with

Attached: 1555814793369m.jpg (1024x581, 66K)

>is the actual best party game ever released
Crash Bash? More like Trash Bash.

Attached: bishibashicover[1].jpg (644x650, 128K)

>Yoshi was in the original image

What fucking garbage

>Never heard of it

I'm gonna watch a video

Lag would make the minigames frustrating and unfun.
Fuck off with your tumblr terminology.

I played through this whole game up to the final boss with my younger bro in coop mode. I played Dingodile and he played Cortex. Good times.

Attached: D7E5ED9A-83EF-473C-926F-8F9B6E13E920.jpg (1200x750, 60K)

It really is one of the most fun party games either. I had this as a kid and then got Crash Bash and it just paled in comparison. Same as when I eventually got around to trying the Mario Party games. They're just not nearly as fun. Bishi Bashi was basically Warioware before Warioware existed. I really don't know why so few people are aware of it or why it never shows up in any of those PS1 hidden gems lists.

Attached: images[1].jpg (194x260, 13K)

Remake when?

HD remaster when?

>that crate final battle between GOOD VS EVIL

HOLY SHIT

Great game but fucking hard.

The tank games were good, as were the pinball and standard bash games.

Attached: Metal_fox.png (512x256, 148K)

>Just because you sucked at them doesn't make them bad.
Are you really trying to pull this shit? In defense of Crash Bash of all things?

I liked it as a kid but this really is the truth. It's fun enough to rent for a few days if that was still a thing but thats it.

I bought this thing well into the ps2's lifespan thinking I'd have a bunch of great games to play, but it turns out there's only like 20 games that support it and out of those games, only crash bash and CTR are good.

As insult to injury, bot racers are disabled in cups and races in CTR 4 player mode.

Attached: 1487419278096.jpg (217x222, 34K)

>bot racers are disabled in cups and races in CTR 4 player mode.
It was like that in Mario Kart 64 as well in 3p and 4p races. Game couldn't handle it. You can't even play Oxide Station with 4 players because it can't take four instances of that huge level at once.

>tank games were good
my nigga. i dont really get why people shit on bash, i really loved it when i was kid

Attached: das it mane.png (448x578, 81K)

They ruined the physics. It's not the same game, and it looks pretty damn ugly. The character models especially are hideous.

Wrong

Attached: Muppets_Party_Cruise_Coverart.png (220x313, 159K)