Remember this failure?

Remember this failure?

Attached: IMG_20190722_103220.jpg (928x1304, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/379430
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attentat_1942
vocaroo.com/i/s0SctytQcIHz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you mean? It was best and most original open world rpg with NO SJW BULLSHIT!

Remember when you forgot to stick your medical dildo inside your surgical wound and developed a hair and skin growth in your body's attempt to fix the abomination?

>dad is a literal cuck
>gf has to save you
>jerk off your lord when you bathing together

it's an amazing piece of eurojank, played through it three times

Yeah it flopped so hard it only sold 2 Million.

You meant to write that in your diary

It was the best game of 2018

I had fun with it

yet 1.5 months after its release more people played skyrim, a 7 year old game than cuckdom come

you mean yourself?

then mordhau came out

Played it on release, bugs galore still fun
Now doing second playthrough with all the dlc, still enjoying it

yes, I remember spending probably 30 hours gathering all the best looking outfits all over bohemia

Attached: 20190721040118_1.jpg (894x1018, 420K)

Ah, I see the Europoors are finally up.

Attached: illliterate.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

Wow, people played a more popular game from a huge dev team? Who would have thought.

>after its release more people have rewatched thor ragnarok than citizen kane therefore thor is better

More people played Minecraft than Skyrim so Skyrim is a pretty huge failure itself.

Cope cucks

Attached: 2018-03-17-13-06-37-067.jpg (1152x1536, 120K)

Yeah I remember they tried to build some sjw buzz around it for having jewish characters but no blacks

Immediately dropped it over that kind of fake chickenshit drama

Fashion above all else.

Attached: 1492471758893.png (267x200, 32K)

playing it right now

has great atmosphere and sound design for sure

These are the faggots who claimed that cuckdom will be a skyrim killer back then

>skyrim
they arent playing skyrim . they just use it to jack off.

never claimed that and people only play skyrim to this day because of mods, that's obvious, don't you have better things to dow ith your life than run sad little bait threads? whatever have fun loser i have more productive things to do so i'm closing my browser now (like studying)

Literally no one said this.

It's a great game. Bought all the DLC on the sale but haven't gotten around to playing them yet.

Nobody claimed it was going to kill anything you fucking goof, just that it managed to be a playable and enjoyable game after it spent years in developer/early access hell.

Imagine being obsessed about a game like this despite it selling well.

This is what Yea Forums does to your brain.

based KDC patricians. Kingdom puts modern AAA rpgs like the witcher and fallout 4 to fucking shame with a 1/5th of the budget but 1,000% the ambition and talent. Cant wait for the next one.

Attached: Toy Story Expanded Cannon.jpg (403x403, 23K)

Did they ever fix this shit? My flatmate bought it at launch and the loading screens between dialogue were an absolute joke.

cuckdom has mods too, but its a shit game so noone wants to play it

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-104729_Chrome.jpg (720x294, 99K)

It looked nothing like Skyrim

2Million+ copies sold of a kickstarter game is a "falure" kek nice try.

absolute shit taste

Attached: file.png (901x726, 1.08M)

I only played it a few months ago, but it worked fine, with a few exceptions.

Too bad EA bought the studio

it was a good game but i didn't like that it was blatant sequel bait, like worse than deus ex md. maybe now that they have a real publisher with more money to play with they can make a complete game and polish and refine the systems and make it even better.

>Yea Forums
Yea Forums this is isn't, it's era trannies who come here to epically dab on the nazis

Witcher 3 was better than this piece of shit tho.

*literally shits on ever RPG released in 2018

Attached: pillars players peak new 2 3 2 131 21.jpg (1520x2045, 383K)

i played trough 2 times, the second time i forgot the ashes dlc and Divish fired me lmao

cope

>Too bad EA bought the studio
If by EA you mean THQ Nordic then yeah.

THQ Nordic bought them, though.

Still got rekt by the 7 now 8 years old game it was supposed to kill lol

Kingmaker is such a better game than everything its underneath (besides KCD). its a shame i hope they make another one.

So one low iq steam faggot asks a question and you run with it as a concrete established narrative? Why do you hate the game so much? All this effort and no reward. You are absolutely seething

Owlcat should be the ones making BG3

Attached: 1518621530208.png (863x1437, 616K)

>dev told niggerlovers to fuck off
>Yea Forums was so mad they started to suck nigger dick just to spite /pol/tards and anti-swjs

it was fucking incredible

I remember it sold pretty.

Yea Forums trying to be anti-Gamergate was (and is) the cringest shit ever

Attached: oh no no no kingdom come gerstmann fatass giant.jpg (853x589, 94K)

>tfw every dick-ass bandit and peasant knows how to master-strike and dodge like Nero from every single fucking strike I make
What the fuck is with this game? How am I supposed to do combos if every enemy perfect blocks everything?

Attached: 1550876501197.jpg (871x665, 37K)

>v claimed kcd will destroy skyrim
>got less sales than subnautica
>polvcucks went insane

>I have Jewish ancestry
Wtf I hate KC:D now

I pirated it
it was ok, to many bugs though

> best and most original open world-
yeah it really wasn't. It wan an open world meme full of broken game mechanics (theft/justice, swordplay. AI in general) and a super try-hard story that makes no sense and would never take place during the historical time period.
>spend so much marketing on hype about muh realism
>absolutely no realism whatsoever

Attached: 00J7314.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Who the fuck brought subnautica.

yes I agree you do have shit taste

Imagine what the person behind these posts look like. This is nu/v/

Attached: 1559799155138.jpg (497x497, 46K)

Fish counterattacks with shield and mace or axe, no other way to play against multiple opponents or even single strong one. Combat system had some potential but ultimately they fucked it up and never bothered to fine-tune it.

>LOOK HOW MUCH IT SO LOL BTFO

>>got less sales than subnautica

Get woke, unironically go broke.

Attached: kingdom top of the heap.jpg (1082x964, 218K)

use different weapons and attacks. armored enemies use a mace, regular bandits with light or no armor use a sword. i played most of the game with that one sword that does ludicrous stab damage and just bled everyone to death and used a mace for guys like knight who wants to duel with you or some of the well equipped cumans towards the end.

This, it tried so hard being realistic, but was just Skyrim without the fantasy
>Henry is a multitalent who can learn every skill in the game and can fight like a veteran after only a few ingame days
>guards magically know if you commit crimes far away from a city
>magical potions
>dude Henry, the guy I've literally never seen before, has come to see us lmao
>Henry somehow can just overwhelm a guy in full plate
>some piece of meat is worth more than 99% of vendors can pay for

Yeah. Recently played it again, actually. Fun game.

Attached: doing_some_alchemy.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Pretty much the best game released in 2018 and THE best medieval simulator.

This is what a kcd shill looks like

Attached: 1509834363089.jpg (3600x2400, 831K)

>Imagine what the person behind these posts look like.

Attached: 1559603361380.png (550x670, 107K)

>poor as shit at the start
>start stealing and pickpocketing whereever I can
>wanted in every town
>lose will to play
I don't think I've even started on the main quest after you get hauled following the raid on your hometown
fucking hate downloading thia game over and over because updates keep coming and thr scene retards never release updates but instead just upload the entire fucking game again, at least when it comes to GOG
Should just buy it already

>Henry somehow can just overwhelm a guy in full plate
Why not? Especially if Henry is in full plate.
>some piece of meat is worth more than 99% of vendors can pay for
WRONG.

>reddit spacing

>Owlcat should be the ones making BG3
Glad to see im not the only one in clown world that hates Larian and their idea of "writing" and obsession with quirky one note characters. Original Sin is a fucking shit show of a story, combat system, with zero consistent tone or atmosphere. Im not saying Owlcat are masters but on their first try they did dam well.

Attached: Cool Cat.jpg (432x444, 196K)

Keep dreamin

Attached: kingdom_flop2.png (1006x372, 518K)

OH NO THEY'RE CONTROLLING THE WORLD AGAIN

>WRONG
How is that wrong, retard? Most vendors have a pisspoor amount of money like 200 Groschen. It doesn't help that a bug reset them all, even vendors who originally had much more, like the millers.

Once the larping racists played like a couple weeks of it, it really did fizz out.

steamspy.com/app/379430
>Owners: 1,000,000 .. 2,000,000
inb4 flop

>le cuck turk
ok

>How is that wrong, retard? Most vendors have a pisspoor amount of money like 200 Groschen. It doesn't help that a bug reset them all, even vendors who originally had much more, like the millers.
Literally go to any big city vendor in Rattay or Sasau, or as said go to the millers.

More people playing No Mans Sky than cuckdom come LOL

I bet these are the same people

>fizz out
>still over 6000 people playing on Steam after a year it comes out
Mad.

To be honest this game feels undercooked badly. Maybe it's the curse of Eurojank but I feel like some decisions should have been rethought since they suck ass, or how you can easily get stuck on random object in the envrionment.

>score rank: 30%
>userscore: 71%
>old userscore: 73%
>metascore: 75%

OH NONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

>or as said go to the millers.
I literally said that they got reset by a bug, do you have nigger tier reading comprehension?

I love games like Warband and Mordhau but Kingdom Come just looks too buggy and featureless. I get the whole dueling is insanely difficult aspect, but that seems to be its only appeal and it's an open world game. Can't imagine myself playing an open world jank game with only 1 quirk being the super realistic dueling/stats system, unlike Kenshi for instance which is jank as fuck but has several dozen quirks to keep it fun the whole time.

nothing but estrogen intoxicated zoomers that hate themselves, masculinity and hot women

>less than skyrim, a 8 yesrs old game

What fucking bug?
>eurojank
Stop saying this leddit word. Amerigans don't even make RPG anymore.

>hurrdurr I like garbage sandbox games with no content

Skyrim is one of the most popular games of the planet.
>jank
More leddit shit.

>Pisses of jurnoes and trannies
>Pisses off /pol/
Based fucking game

Attached: 1559977864293.jpg (745x446, 72K)

>What fucking bug?
Scroll back and read again, idiot.

not being able to read must feel weird

I read it and it's something about avg. vendors do not have enough money.

That's not a fucking bug.

Stop being retarded, you know that's after a huge drop. Now the game is in the humble bundle monthly, not even a year and a half after release. THAT's how hard it flopped.

Why are you faggots so keen on seeing games and consoles fight, can't they just coexist? Skyrim and Kingdom Come are for very different audiences, obviously Skyrimfags aren't going to stop playing their game when some actual RPG comes out

/pol/ loves the games.

Some kikes make up some quests about defending the jews that are not actually in the game.

>hurrdurr I like garbage sandbox games with no content
Yes, that's literally what I was implying. Kingdom Come has no content, just a single quirk. Warband looked fun to me so I bought and played it. This game however has never looked fun to me, and I even looked up gameplay recently of the final castle siege to once again see if I can find any semblance of fun and it was dull as fuck, not to mention still buggy in 2019.

b-but /pol/dit told me it was good?

Read it again then, idiot. Are you from a third world country or do you seriously have this much trouble reading a simple English sentence?
>It doesn't help that a bug reset them all, even vendors who originally had much more, like the millers.

>>Pisses off /pol/
Eh? Why would it?

Attached: 1551936105167.gif (544x612, 2.95M)

If it never looks to fun, why play it?
Huge drop my ass? The game was selling 100% for a whole year last year.

It didn't increase its playerbase after the price drop.

Nice fucking try, kike.

S'up James

Bug resets what?

The avg vendors are supposed to have small funding.

>getting triggered by kingdom come
that's a yikes from me hon

Daily reminder that the game sold over 3 millions, Warhose got bought out by THQ Nordic and now they are making KC:D2.

Niggers be mad.

It's okay OP, go back to playing Skyrim or some other game that holds your hand like you're an idiot. "Real" rpgs are probably still too much for you at this age.

I didn't play it, that's the point. It's one of the Warband/Kenshi/Mordhau types of underdog/underground/indie whatever you want to call it games that just simply does not look fun like all the others.

KC:D is a full blown RPG in the vein of Skyrim and has nothing to do with Mount & Blade (a land-based Pirates! game), or Mordhau (MMO combat arena) or Kenshi (whatever that is).

It reset the max money vendors had after building it up for them by trading. It even lowered it to like 200 for horse traders, millers etc.

It's really hilarious how people still get mad about this game.

It was a successful kickstarter that even delivered all backer goals. It was succesful commercially, making it's money back within a month. It outperformed pretty much every cRPG release in the last 16 months.
And they never stopped working on it, fixing bugs, performance etc while doing the DLC content. And we know the studio is working on it's next project.

So I do not remember any failure, OP. Aside from you failing your parents and everyone else who loved you.

Why is there so much animosity towards this game?
Is it because producers disrespected sacred animal of Americans, the Nigger?

That's a fucking bug because in my game, the horse trader and millers have thousand of groschen.

now this is a retarded post
>hurrr its shit but I never played it
sums up this board perfectly

that's more like a nerf to stop you from selling 1200 cooked roe deer offals

Kikes were mad hating it.

cope

All very realistic. Did you ever even live in 15th century Bohemia?

While impressive that it was made by such a small team and managed to compete with AAA titles in terms of numbers doesn't change the fact that the overall gameplay was mediocre. Not worth mentioning the bad story and bugs at this point but really what was so great about this game that makes people gush ? Almost every mechanic including combat can be cheesed. I honestly think Gothic and Risen had better melee combat than this.

It is made by a kike lol

>Why is there so much animosity towards this game?
Trannies are still seething.

Attached: ByO0vdbIcAAGVMW.jpg large.jpg (720x1280, 123K)

I remember this great game and looking forward to replaying it.
Eat shit.

Attached: 1363271680821.jpg (495x686, 127K)

>KC:D2
Really? I was out of the loop for a while, fill me in. Any idea on when&where it's going to be set?

The good story.
The good combat with actual functional armor system (different protection parameters).
The world of medieval Bohemia.

There's a lot of thing to be loved in this game. And I disagree with Gothic having better combat than this game.

You mean the best RPG of the 2010's? Yeah

Cope with what, tranny? The game is good and a success. Unlike your operation

>imagine defending a buggy mess of a game for free on the internet because r/theDonald told you so

Attached: 94f03e8e72647373f93d5271ee594cfb.png (120x120, 18K)

No, it's not.
It's gonna continue exactly where KC:D left off, with Henry and crew going to mainland Germany.

It was a good Eurojank game with some very good ideas

I hope they make another

Still playing it in 2019, WITHOUT ANY MOD.

Seeth more, fags.

I remember journos were literately getting angry the devs wouldn't change Henry's background to a black traveler fucking his mom. It's almost horrible how transparent the media has become.

There are AAA games produced by experienced devs and published by huge companies that sold less

Okay so unironically what is the issue people have with this game? It focusses more on historical authenticity rather than gameplay which like may not be everyone's cup o' tea but that doesn't seem to be the reason some people seem to detest this game that much

>Eurojank
Stop this faggot leddit word.

Amerigans don't even make games anymore, let alone jank.

90% of the games are made somewhere in Europe and Japan.

Imagine being this buttblasted about the game making a profit barely a week into release just because kotaku and resetera had their agenda to push, you people are fucking nuts.
I didn't even play it and it's clear as day that it's not a failure. A fucking DLC just came out recently and it still gets updates

I have 240 hours in KCD and think nu/pol/ trumpfags need to be genocided as soon as possible

There is literally none.

I would go out and say this game is better than the Witcher.

It is a tremendous game for a first game.

no one:

literally nobody

not a single soul:

user: *eats shit* HAHA SEETH MORE

It's a boring game but the alt right is obligated to defend it, because if it's a boring game they lose. If it's a fun game they win.

/pol/ shilled the game because of the #based dev and then the trannies on here got mad, so now they both fight over it with some additional 200iq trolls who make threads like these pretending to be upset to farm easy (you)s

Me and 6000 others and god know how many pirates.

SEETHE MORE.

SJWs complained about the lack of blacks so the co-founder of the studio started trolling them. They still seethe to this day.

Res*tera is still seething over this shit years later? Move on.

It’s about as comfy as Oblivion, which is a lot.

How bad are the loading screens? My SSD is starting to get a bit full so I'm deciding if I should install on that or my much, much larger HDD.

hell yeah I remember this, this along with NV is the best rpg of the decade

>mfw just downloaded the royal edition with all patches and dlc
gonna have a grand old time, feels good man

Attached: mpc-hc64_CuKIiBrVOZ.png (506x712, 485K)

Nope, sorry. You played Kingdom Come, you're now an official member of the KKK.

just don't install the HD texture pack

Attached: ok.webm (960x540, 1002K)

you're a retard

damn that's a pretty landscape
how can anyone compare this to the piece of shit Skyrim and their broken LODs

you're boring

What made this game controversial politically

Abelist slurs? Good, good. Fitting right in with the rest of your /pol/pals.

And Witcher 3 was a generic piece of shit compared to the first 2 so fuck you.

>sjw and niggers still seething over this game being a huge success

Attached: 1544262802442.jpg (358x353, 29K)

Nobody wants realism in vidya. How exciting is the average person life?
Wow I went to the supermarket!

more like Vavra started acting like a cunt when asked a very basic question

random twitter users: "so why no black people, it's not impossible that they were there and there is nothing wrong with being inclusive, game still looks interesting tho"
Vavra: *acts like a gigantic manchild, as if is game was under attack by a cabbal of game journos and SJW nutjobs*
twitter users: "who you're kinda of an asshole dude"

and since people like you are addicted to drama Yea Forums became the buggy oblivion defense squad

what an awful thread, barely any talk about the actual game, wanted to check it out

Show proof of whatever anecdote you were trying to tell.

I wish someone would make a Spice and Wolf mod for this game already.

Also, I remember loling at the expertly planned peasant ambush in pic rel when I was playing.

Attached: 20190714200446_1.jpg (1920x1080, 739K)

Hello ResetEra

oh wow, an actual redittor. you should go back

I'm gonna go buy the game on GOG now, hopefully someone seethes over this
it's a fun RPG with some interesting mechanics, has a different combat system to what you're used to and plenty of stuff to do

Attached: 1543000353255.jpg (800x710, 70K)

How is it being a cunt?

And no, there was no niggers in Bohemia at the times.

living in the middle ages truly must've been hell, this guy tried to suck his own dick before he died

Attached: 20190714200108_1.jpg (1920x1080, 607K)

Skyrim has porn mods, user.

I've heard that the monastery quest is the worst part of the game, is that true? I'm about to enter it to ask about the plague.

Attached: 20190714234553_1.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

Ignore the fringe politics in this thread, it's a legitimately good game but it also compensates gameplay in favour of historical authenticity at some points.
If you love actual medieval history (not crusading shit) and have no qualms with playing it through it as a medieval person (Henry, the player character, is superstitious, loves a drink and often too emotional for his own good) rather than just an avatar of yourself this game is for you. Otherwise stay clear of it.

>so why no black people, it's not impossible that they were there

The only black people in Europe at the time were slaves sold by arab merchants. And it was extremely rare.

great game

Plague quest is fine. Though just to be sure you just *might* want to stock up on all kind of herbs before moving on with the quest.

your memory is faulty

>pornmods

It's not true.

That monastery quest can be done in minutes, unless you want to LARP.

The same issue people have with different games: literal autism

Attached: Theory of mind.png (722x99, 19K)

>ITT
>buttblasted shitskins trying to pretend people play skyrin for the "plot" because they have inferiority complexes.

All right, I'll keep these in mind. I really like the game but honestly still think there's more that could've been done with it, better quests, better characters, etc. I really doubt they'll let us explore Prague in the sequel, the city is way too fucking big.

Attached: 20190711022415_1.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

I unironically liked this game.
I was originally hesitant to buy it because of it's reputation and the fact that the cover art looked ugly as hell. But then I found out the devs were Czech and I swooped in to play It, but I expected dumbed down shitty RPG mechanics, and to my surprise played a game that best resembled some of the RPG mechanics I actually want in an RPG game
Also the historically inaccurate details make up for it with the attention to detail on the small things, the tiny references to Jan Hus, the reference to the curse of the Bohemian Crowns and Operation Anthropoid in the codex, Medieval Beekeeping, Medieval Alchemy, etc. It's a fun game, the gameplay is fun if janky, fighting Raubritters and raiding their own base reminded me of Marketa Lazarova and Runt was a great villain. I hope the sequel will take place in the Hussite Wars given all the foreshadowing about Jan Hus' death and the role that both Sigismund and Wenceslaus IV play in it...plus Hans Capon is brutally murdered by the anti-hussite catholic according to history, so Henry would go to avenge him and join the Hussites

Funnily enough, the game would've had no controversy if it had been a game dubbed in Czech with English subtitles. Because SJW are afraid of Slavic things because they fear the Russian mafia and are too ignorant on those things (that's why with KCD's English accents their first instinct is "aha! It must take place in a British kingdom and there were black people in England! Therefore this game is racist and historically inaccurate". That's why they don't complain about games like STALKER having no black people (if they do, then holy shit, they are the most delusional people in the world)

It pisses off /pol/ once they find out how strongly anti-Nazi the dev is and once they find the codex entry that literally celebrate the death of Heydrich thanks to Operation Anthropoid.

Daily reminder. Pic related.

Attached: Daniel Vavra is totally a nazi guize xD.png (950x1350, 349K)

Here a quick rundown about this game:
>Plot set in mystical land of Bohemia in Europe around 14th century
>Fighting is similar as For Honor's combat but expect there is 5 way you can cut your opponent +1 for stab and also in first person view
>As long you fighting you can learn combos to kill your opponent like cutting his wrist or simply overrun to push down him earning free hits
>You can steal shit lock pick chest but it is far worse if you playing with controller
>You must eat although you can't shit

Attached: Avarage Paladin.png (485x429, 156K)

>I AM SILLY: The Post

Attached: I AM SILLY.png (810x800, 66K)

/pol/ here im not mad

Historical accuracy is racist

Attached: 1452623312076.jpg (1658x2468, 1.58M)

Don't forget gog

come on m8 we've all seen the screencap of Vavra's twitter and I wonder how much of this tantrum was genuine, but misplaced anger and how much was a marketing ploy to get that sweet gamer anti-SJW money
>How is it being a cunt?
having your game being under scrutiny because of potentialy not being inclusive (witch is not a crime otherwise Game Workshop would've burned a long time ago) doesnt warrant you wearing that cringy BASED mra t-shirt, unless you're trying to start a fight with the people who asked you a simple question.
You could say it's not part of the way you understand bohemian history, that warhorse is a small studio and that you don't want to make more 3D models and textures for new NPCs, or you can pretend that your "opponents" are a bunch of mad SJW and get free press for eternity
I wouldn't know I'm no historian, you're probably right and vavra could have responded like that and be done with it but then it wouldn't have get him attention would it ?

The combat is fun but it's also a bit of a meme when you end up taking it seriously at the beginning and then realize perfect parrying and the right perks will absolutely break any encounter.

Attached: 20190714195223_1.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

how does a person fall so low to get on the level of a 8 year old tattletale like Zack, fucking lmao

You know your game is successful when your small indie dev team first game gets compared to one of the biggest game in history.

>not part of the way you understand bohemian history
fuck off back to whichever hole your crawled out of. He already said he consulted professionals on the subject and that was the outcome.
It's not up to you or your uneducated twitter gurus to revise it because of your hurt feefees, your OPINION on the subject is worthless

Same user as I'll be honest, letting us explore medieval Prague is a fucking dream of mine. If the sequel takes place in the Hussite Wars, I think they'll have to add it, plus Vavra said there's a possibility of Prague being explorable in the sequel or in any other game by Warhorse. And given that Prague was my home city, I'd like to explore modern and/or medieval Prague in any vidya really (Deus Ex Mankind Divided was a shitty representation of future Prague tho)

Czechs are notoriously rude when they get the same question over and over again because to them it's an annoyance. I should know, I am Czech after all.
I'll tell you why he behaved like this. For years Czechia has been ignored for the dumbest reasons despite playing an instrumental role in Medieval, Renaissance and WWI-WWII history. Most Kingdoms basically ignored Bohemia unless they needed to attack it for a retarded reason. To the average Czechs, they are used to it, but they are bitter and angry because of that. So when someone tries to make a patriotic game about Medieval Czechia that's a love letter to Czech historical movies like Marketa Lazarova and the first question someone asks is "Why does it have no black people?" it can kind of piss off literally any Czech, because the country has been ignored for years why WOULD black people go there? They have no reason to go to a place that has been ignored for years, or to a place that was the major front of several wars during that period, they would rather go to England or Germany and get rich there, why Bohemia other than to get some fine Czech glass or fine Czech beer? So yeah, he was rude, but any Czech person in that position would've probably gotten even more pissed or even gone full Kamiya. It's a rude question in their perspective like "you've ignored me all this time, and now that I am making a game about my culture you're asking me to force another culture in?"(cont)

Attached: Medieval Prague.jpg (1000x404, 119K)

>inb4 kcd 2 gets a novigrad-tier Prague to expkore

in vidya it's just RP

(cont.) It's rude of him to answer that way, yeah. But the question to begin with is kind of rude to begin with. Even in modern day Czechia, there are very rarely any Black People there aside from in the major cities like Prague, most of the villages are pretty much isolated (except for the ones near International schools). That's why when Daniel Vavra was attacked, both leftists, far-leftists, right-wings from Czechia literally defended him. Yes, leftists and far leftists from Czechia defended him, that should tell you how culturally speaking that question was completely wrong. If even the leftists of Czechia think you're wrong, then you're wrong. And need I remind you that the leftists in Czechia are mostly communists. So yeah, that should give an idea of how in the wrong these SJWs are. It's a stupid question because if you've never heard of a country before then chances are, black people haven't visited it in the medieval times unless it's near the coast in the Mediterranean.

Anyways, I can't wait for Warhorse to realise their mistake and patch the game with Czech dub and English subs and do the same for the sequel. Because that'll shut the SJWs once they realise the game doesn't take place in England but in some Slavic country (the assumptions these SJWs have is that Bohemia is some English thing because of the "Bohemian subculture").

Attached: 1563734593942.png (500x351, 197K)

Don't bother. Lefites are retarded. They complained about Russia not representing black people at the winter olympic 2014.

>guards magically know if you commit crimes far away from a city
What? This is a lie. I saw villagers running to the guards and alert them of a crime. They just activate bounty on you if said witness ever reach them.

>he consulted professionals
who are those professionals ? What are their sources ?
I'm not saying they are wrong I'm just saying that the few epistemology classes I've taken taught me that science isn't as clear as you make it out to be especially history and the heavy political backbround it carries.
Maybe they're right but also maybe they're wrong, it's fucking History, a field of science that is 99% about "what if the guy who wrote about this historical event is bullshitting us ?"

I can understand why this was annoying to him, and to be honest it kinda bugs me that it seemingly was the first question that came to mind to some about the game. But I do think this kind of twitter drama was really not helping is case

Yeah, it's one of those combat systems in which you realise it'd be completely unplayable if there was any kind of player versus player involved. Thank god the AI never tries to fight smart. Fights against a large number of enemies are very cool though

Minorities the game needed = slaves, germans, jews, arabs, tatars, turks, italians

African and moorish that have nothing to do with the setting.

what are your qualifications?
You already said you're no historian. Go back to your pink forum

My only serious grip wuth the combat is fighting groups. The lock on is a mess. Henry just glue at people and most my deaths is because i couldnt turn and defend because of that damn lock.

slavs are the majority retard

Hans is a bro

>It pisses off /pol/ once they find out how strongly anti-Nazi the dev is and once they find the codex entry that literally celebrate the death of Heydrich thanks to Operation Anthropoid.
Uh, sure, that really threw me into a blinding rage right there.

Attached: 1558934832063.jpg (444x561, 89K)

Czechs aren't Slavs, they're Germans LARPing as Slavs.

I don' have any, I'm just trying to apply critical thinking to a statement made about history
you know, critical thinking, the thing you're supposed to do when searching for the truth
I'm not saying the academics Warhorse studio consulted were wrong and/or biased about the topic, I'm just saying it might be possible and therefore Warhorse depiction of medieval bohemia while genuine and backed up by authorities on the matter might still be off on a few thing including this
stop sucking-off academics they're human beings which means they fuck-up from time to time, historians aren't gods

You need a good reason to doubt historians and readily available evidence that is not a tumblr page by a Zhe/Zhir..
Do you have any?

Skyrim has porn mods you retard

I'd love that. It might even be bigger than that, the KCD map is literally a 1:1 replica of the real-life region that the game is set in. Pic related.

Wait. Seriously? Fuck then.
STALKER 2 is gonna have a hell of a controversy then. This is fucking insane. The fuck is this world becoming?

>But I do think this kind of twitter drama was really not helping is case
Agreed but Czechs aren't used to being on the spotlight, of course he'd behave like that because that's how he'd naturally behave. I can't blame him, it doesn't help his case. But how does he respond? Even if he responds with actual counter-arguments there's no way an SJW would buy his game, there's articles right now that are literally "okay yes it IS historically accurate but that's a bad thing" I am not kidding, I can even link one of them if you want but I don't want to run out of characters so I'll get your approval first. The point is that there's no winning with this people, moderate leftists like RalphMoviemaker enjoy the game, so why try to appeal to SJWs? Why bother? If moderate people enjoy the game, let them be your audience, not a bunch of fanatics.
>who are those professionals ? What are their sources ?
Charles University, the finest Czech prestigious historical university. It even has Hussite Studies as a class. They also made a game on Operation Anthropoid actually en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attentat_1942
They have the finest teachers and students in Czech history, there's really no arguing with them, my mother even studied there to become a linguist and her historical knowledge and lingustic knowledge is top tier.

This. I saw a villager noticed my crime and ran off to the guards to tell them that and the guard went to me, it genuinely impressed me.

I am mostly referring to /pol/-tards that are Wehraboos and Germaboos.

Bait. Not even giving a (you).

Attached: KCD IRL Map.png (1302x879, 2.39M)

I'm not sucking off anyone, I'm just not willing to discuss this with someone who themselves admitted to not being an expert on the subject, but still proceeds to complain about kt for no apparent reason and no counter claims. Is this some sort od conspiracy theory to you? Go to /x/ then

Nice youtube comments meme shill

>You need a good reason to doubt historians
well they're historians, that's a good start to doubt them as is coincidentally the jobs of other historians
doubt is warranted in any situation
I'm not complaining about anything, in fact they're probably right it's just interesting how much you've integrated appeal to authority on the matter

yo senpai where is Skalitz now? did it stay ruins until they cleaned it up or was it resettled and renamed? Also how far is Sasau from Prague? Im not fresh on my Czech geography but the game day is sound like it was across the country.

Attached: pimpknight.jpg (593x564, 397K)

Attached: dilate.png (680x422, 431K)

>well they're historians, that's a good start to doubt them as is coincidentally the jobs of other historians
>doubt is warranted in any situation

Ok. You need a good reason to doubt an academic who has qualifications. In general. There are of course shitty scientists who say shit they pay them for. But aside from a general 'Humans make mistakes' statement, you have no argument. So I will ignore your silly claims

>wow it's so crazy how you'd rather believe people who actually educate themselves on this topic and/or make it their profession rather than believe some twitter pros who do nothing but post wikipedia links and tell you to "do your own research"!
go back. This is your last (you) so don't even bother writing anything in reply

>slightly shocked by the low New Colossus numbers
>look up New Order
>they're even lower
I thought the game was a sweeping success.

It's good, but I haven't played any of the expansions. I don't really care to.

>I am Czech after all
pokud si cech, mozna by te mohlo zajimat tohle:
blokal.eu
cesko-slovensky imageboard

>It's good, but I haven't played any of the expansions. I don't really care to.
not missing much. They are ok but are nothing to write home about.

>Doom "only" had a peak of 35k while Kingdom Come had nearly 100k
I refuse to believe that thing was more successful than fucking Doom.

Played it for like 10 hours
Was ok I guess but I got bored

When did I talk about listening to twitter instead of historian ? You're making an attack against a position I've never held at any point in the discussion. I mean if that's how it works I guess it's for the better that you won't respond anymore
>There are of course shitty scientists who say shit
>But those other scientists I can somehow trust them at 100%

>actually paying attention to modern metascore
metascore hasn't been a good measure since over 5 years ago. they are shilled out the ass now.

lmao

I am glad you asked. My Czech geography of smaller areas is pretty flawed despite having lived there for a several years, but I'll try my best.

Okay, so Skalitz (or Stribirna Skalice) is north of Sasau or Sazava, it's not visible on the map I showed in that image, but it is indeed still there. The map I showed was actually partially wrong in where Rovna was located tho. Everything else is correct. It's been rebuilt but it's mostly modernised now. You can look it up and you'll find a few images.
As for the distance between Sasau and Prague. It's about 51.9 km to get to the centre of Prague according to Google maps, I'll post the image in reply.

My Czech is a bit rusty after years of speaking English and living internationally, so I apologise for any mistakes I make.
Ano, ja znam Blokal.eu. Dobry imageboard. Diky moc za doporuceni
Because my Czech is a bit too polite (at least according to a few friends of mine), I mostly just kinda frequent the /int/ board but I lurk on the other boards. I am relearning my Czech tho.
Ale proc jeste nemame njako Yea Forums board?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-22 at 12.52.40.png (1546x1018, 2.85M)

Who let those lefty/pol/ migrants in?
When will this invasion end?
Sage in all fields.

The amount of time it takes from Sazava to Praha.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-22 at 12.58.10.png (1758x1246, 1.24M)

Like this

Attached: AE915495-ECE4-494B-B396-76D495F0FBFA.jpg (1538x2048, 465K)

You know that games journalists lowered the score purely for political reasons right?

They continue to spam the fuck out of my inbox over this game, of course I 'remember' it

I remember putting like 5 hours into it and confirming it was shit

unironically agree

Grand Galactic Jay is an actual retard, holy shit.

I remember it, it looked pretty boring, like a nicer looking Skyrim with a combat system that looked pretty awkward despite taking a step in an interesting direction which I can respect. I wanted to know more about the game but any question that could be taken the wrong way would be answered with
>WOW SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE A CASUAL GO BACK TO SKYRIM
>FUCK OFF SJW KEK
And I ended up tuning out of the game, good thing too I guess judging from all the bug related videos that were put on youtube after the game's launch

Attached: 1563191258105m.jpg (574x1024, 64K)

it really sounds like you're a casual, you want to know if a game is for you just fucking play it retard

everyone is playing skyrim to jackoff you tranny faggot

Attached: skyrim2.webm (640x1138, 2.97M)

I liked it but the plot twist was so goddamn obvious

Is kingmaker playable already? tried it when it came out but it was atrocious bugfest

>knock out/murder a guy far from the city with no witnesses and hide his corpse
>guards magically find out and start making checks

Do you live under a rock, faggot? It's been playable for months.

I accept your admittance of defeat.

>eurojank
Off yourself

I watched the buggy videos but was still interested in the game until babies like you started throwing hissy fits at questions I posted in threads. I'm not obliged to torrent every game i'm interested in before making a decision on a purchase, the developers failed to deliver a good presentation for the game and the community failed to point out its strongest points, there's plenty of other games going around that captivate me right away so I fail to see why I should go out of my way to find if something is worth my time.

Attached: 1563215201294m.jpg (724x1024, 115K)

Are maces still broken?

Playing it through right now for the second time, it's a beautiful mess

Its one of those combat that seem awfully bad but then you learn to exploit clinch and master strikes

Slavs aren't even white, you're nazi-ing wrong

skyrim cost money to make, as opposed to kingdom come which was a kikestarter. it was literally FREE money.

like kids?

Expect it wasn't a failure and it was great.

Imagine arguing over video games

I'm just realizing now that there wasn't a single jew in the entire game. By "different ethnicities" he must mean the Hungarian orcs

OP is just seething because the game did good despite not caving into SJW pressure.

There were lots of jews, you just didn't notice them anymore than the other white people.

It's all we do here.

pirate it, it's 10/10

>not Kingdom Cuck
Whoever made this image is a travesty of a person

So you're going to all shill a poorly made game because the dev is le based and redpilled dab on sjws?
It's also ironic that you use ebonics like based and dab.
Sage.

Rdr2? Gow? Are you retarded?

>no mention of jews or judaism, ever
>no judenhuts or badges

It's the fucking Holy Roman Empire, they're not full citizens and they don't just blend in. They just weren't included in the game.

RDR2 is a movie that retreads the themes and plot points of the original game, except worse and more drawn out. It's such a pastiche of itself it might as well have been a reboot

Step aside real fashion coming trough

Attached: templar.jpg (888x712, 282K)

They based.

Cope

KARA BOĞA

Combat is good, there are cool RPG mechanics, but the game is slower than fucking Morrowind. They should have made it less of an "immersive experience" and more of a straightforward action RPG. The setting is gay and overdone and only appeals to Christcucks anyway, the least the game could do is have good pacing.

It's not a bug, their money just resets eventually. I just go to Wolfram Pruda and give him a billion dollars with cheat engine so I can sell my shit in peace.

>it's janky
>it's euro
no

Resetards are so pathetic that they're still SEETHING over a literal who game just because the devs didn't shoehorned niggers in it lmao.

Attached: 1519809934825.jpg (413x395, 67K)

Whatever contrarian points you make, it was miles better than kcd.

Personally I just think it's really funny that they say "it's unrealistic to have black people in a medieval video game. You idiot. You fucking rube." Then the final game has magic potions in it.

There was hardly any pressure to change it. It was mostly clickbait of people saying "acktually to there were blacks in Europe, there was even a medieval knight who was black" and people arguing with that. Those who were saying "yeah, but this takes place in a specific region not all of Europe" were drowned out.

>she doesnt have a dick

Low-T loser

that's the funniest part
people played the game, memed about it for 2-3 months and went on, while the tranny squad is still asshurt about it

If you knock out a guy, he'll report you after he wakes up. Also, if you ever stealth KO someone while they're in a "suspicious" state (for example, you're in their house or something), they know it was you.

Magic potions are more realistic than niggers, tbeh.

Fights against groups suck shit. All you can do is back away and master strike while the targeting system designed for duels fights you every step of the way.

But why its always niggers tho!? Why I don't see people crying for asian or latino token representation!?

Idpol retards don't represent all lefties. Source: am gay, communist

>Gay
>Communist

Your kind would be the first to get gunned down by actual communists.

>modern leftists
>guns

So you're saying I'm perfectly safe

Modern leftists are just useful idiots, they wouldn't be the ones in power, they would be the ones getting fucked by actual lefties.

clearly you aren't too concerned about them because idpol shit dominates every leftist initiative
this is something i grew to admire about leftist btw, you always stand by your retards
somebody on the right says the wrong thing and the cucks topple over each other in the rush to distance themselves from him
a lefty says
>hang all whites
and all the other lefties will defend him, usually even refusing to reject what he said

allegiance before principles. it's very middle eastern but it seems to work

it's funny people think it's an insult

Triggering the mayos is funny and good

If by playable you mean trapped on the loading screen for fucking eternity then yes

is that some slang word for mexicans

>>already forgotten
>yet makes these hate threads everytime

Attached: 1542905777002.png (1665x1858, 1.05M)

Game doesn't even have mod support yet, calm down cuck

throw a gray scarf on that bitch

The fact that you admire it really says a lot about you. It's the duty of normal people to keep their bitches in line, you know?

...Then don't play it?
If the game doesn't appeal to you, if the setting doesn't appeal to you then why fucking complain about it on threads? No shit people call you a casual dude. Yea Forums praises Fallout NV, STALKER and several other games that are extremely buggy, why are bugs literally the biggest problem with this game for most people? Especially Skyrimfags when the whole problem with Skyrim is how you need 50+ mods to fix the bugs of the game. Either you're baiting or you're being seriously mislead by some kind of bias. If the game doesn't draw you aesthetically there's literally no need to pirate it or buy it. Your whole argument is that you have no obligation to play it, but when most of the game's enjoyment is dictated by feel and immersion, it's not a game for everyone, so you're not going to get a concrete opinion from everyone, especially if you're a Skyrimfag, so you have to see for yourself if you genuinely enjoy it, if you don't uninstall it. But if the game doesn't draw you in enough to actually pirate it, then why are you even bothering complaining? Forget about the game then. It's such a nonissue here.

If you unironically want the strongest points. Here. Allow me to provide
>Historically accurate Medieval Czechia (a setting rarely depicted in Vidya) and Prelude to the Hussite Wars
>Excellent Alchemy system
>Combat feels good despite looking bad, it's all about feel. If you enjoy Mount and Blade's feel of combat despite it looking janky, then you'll like this game
>An actual adventure RPG where you play as a peasant and advance your skills by actual practicing them and honing your skills.
>Clever quests with intricate solutions (it's not just the main quests, side-quests do this too)
>Neat callouts to Czech history
>Great open world that doesn't have the same problem as other open world memes
>Police and jail system actually works quite well
Done. if you want some negatives I'll gladly list them at your request.

Attached: Czech KCD playing on a computer.jpg (600x519, 96K)

>Idpol retards don't represent all lefties. Source: am gay, communist
Well no shit, that's why I said that leftists like RalphMovieMaker still enjoy the game, I was making a point about retard leftists.

Also
>Am gay, communist
I'd suggest giving up on communism, meme ideology. Best ideology is either capitalism reformism or Hussite proto-anarcho-communism. You decide.

List the negs

>Idpol retards don't represent all lefties. Source: am gay, communist
So you dont subscribe to identity politics but you feel the need to identify yourself as gay and communist as a way to legitimize your argument?

But they do, you guys never actually argue with them about anything, Idpol controls everything on the left now. Outside of arguments in places like this, all lefties are forced to be at least a bit of an Idpol fag

You know, I'm not even sure if that's true.

Loved the idea of the 'Reading' skill in this game

Congrats, you found the joke!

>Gameplay isn't for everyone it's tied to how the "gameplay feels" kinda like Mount and Blade, so again you need to play it to see if you like it.
>No Czech dub
>No Crossbows or Medieval Gun weaponry despite being in that era (crossbows were allegedly planned but removed due to being too OP)
>Game ends with a cliffhanger, presumably because the game was originally supposed to be episodic and the final game is only Act 1 + 2 of the three act structure originally planned, Act 3 might be the sequel.
>No blacksmithing mechanic (originally planned but the devs couldn't figure out how to make it fun)
>No large scale battles, it seems those might be reserved for the sequel/act 3 if it plans to cover the Hussite Wars
>Noble clothing is extremely inaccurate, no robes (ironically the nobles are wearing robes in their codex illustrations but not in-game, maybe a model glitch stopped them from using them?)
>Some minor innacuracies like the character of Hans Capon being aged up
>There is glitching and roaming the map on a horse like a retard can result in your horse getting stuck on things, the game is designed around you roaming with a horse in a realistic manner and not just galloping across trees like it's MGSV
>Sword combos are retarded and rarely work in gameplay and is less effective but looks cool, master strike is better but looks less cooler.
>Half-Swording isn't actually half-swording in the game
>Game doesn't tell you when there's a time-limit quest so you have to look it up
>Some quests just have retarded solutions

There were some other negatives like lack of indication for certain quests, but a recent patch fixed them, a lot of bugs and other problems I had with the game were actually patched out in a recent update, which surprised me.

Attached: Hussites fight a Knight.jpg (573x800, 105K)

Kinda wondering if there are any other RPGs utilising reading as a skill
Got me thinking; it could be fucking amazing mechanic when it comes to quest/character design and general progress, especially with multiple languages or very specific codes/systems of communication

Oh here's a few positives I forgot to mention
>Game over, menu, map and intro all have unique medieval manuscript illustrations that look fucking cool as hell
>Hardcore mode lets you play as Charles II of Spain in terms of birth defects.
>You actually have to LEARN to read both in common tongue and Latin
>You can literally die at the beginning of hardcore mode because Henry did a stupid thing in his childhood or died of an illness and/or childbirth Pic related.
>Armours look fucking cool.
>Runt is a cool villain despite only appearing twice in the game and Baptism by Fire was kino.

Attached: Hardcore Game Over.jpg (720x405, 27K)

>I was just pretending haha!

If you think leftists aren't constantly at each other's throats over idpol, you haven't looked at their communities

Darklands has reading as a skill mechanic and also has speak latin and speak common tongue as a skill.
It's actually more historically accurate than KCD at times despite being historical fantasy. It's a cool game and I recommend it despite being a DOS game.

Attached: Darklands What I expected better quality.jpg (1596x2702, 1.37M)

"Idpol is bad. By the way I'm gay" should instantly clock to you as a joke if your brain isn't oatmeal

Fucking hell, that looks amazing. And I've been digging for some proper RPG for a while
Thanks user for the tip

No black people in medieval Bohemia, that's literally it.

Imagine pretending to be retarded and then getting upset when people think you're a retard.

I should play this game again sometime. I stopped at Monastery because I already fell down there once and accidentally looted quest items which were then removed from my inventory and I couldn't loot them back.

Attached: 1534954892727.webm (852x480, 2.89M)

No problem, the manual is fucking huge tho and so is the hintbook (the manual even has a bibliography of works cited because the main dev was a huge /his/fag). It even has more in-depth alchemy mechanics than KCD. The game almost lead Microprose to bankruptcy and apparently the game has a lot of cut content (for instance the Hussites and Heretics would've had a larger role in the game but they instead got relegated to enemies and an expansion pack set in Medieval Russia, Spain and other locations was scrapped too). It's fucking great tho. You can get the game dirt cheap on Steam and/or GOG and the developer actually had an AMA on the Steam forums where he discussed the development and historical inspiration of the game.

Just be warned. The game does have fantasy elements, as you'll be fighting dwarves, demons, dragons and other folklore creatures, and the final boss is Baphomet. But it's all set in historically accurate medieval HRE

Attached: 1563147879691.png (840x623, 696K)

Adding to this: high level combat is utterly wrecked by master strikes. It's such bad game design I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You have directional attacks, jabs, directional blocking, parries, feints, combos, and all of it is rendered completely obsolete by rampant master striking.

Want to ignore master strikes and actually make use of the fun combat mechanics? That literal fucking peasant with a wooden club is master striking two thirds of your attacks, and while you're locked in place his buddies are circling behind you and comboing you to death. EVERY offensive move has a ridiculously high chance of being punished with a perfect block or master strike, incentivizing boring play where you just backpedal and fish for your own master strikes.

Pop open that skull buddy I didn't have breakfast today

This. I adore the game, but damn I really hate how Master striking renders all of the cooler stuff obsolete and how the actual fun combat is barely playable unless you have someway of counter-acting master strikes. I hope the sequel fucking removes Master Strikes. Or some mod fucking fixes this shit.

With the intelligence level of the average /pol/ poster on Yea Forums these days it's completely plausible that someone would make that argument seriously.

>"aha! It must take place in a British kingdom and there were black people in England!
Still not true, no matter what the cucked media says

Attached: 1387212181780.jpg (780x488, 102K)

what do i need to get that kind of fps

you're poorly made, it's easily in top 3 best rpgs made in this decade

be rich
side effects might including being a furry

Be glad they made it an rpg at all, it was supposed to be a sandbox/simulation

You can alter the rate or disable them completely by changing the file rpg_param.xml with a text editor. Most mods use that file, which makes compatibility a pain in the ass. The value is CombatAutoSPBWeight and setting it to -1 completely removes enemy master strikes. CombatAutoPBWeight is right above it and governs perfect block rate, which is also annoying.

The problem is, without master strikes and perfect blocks, enemies die really fast since you've basically removed their defensive options. It also doesn't really change having to fish for master strikes, since that's all you can do to avoid being surrounded while still trying to melee fight.

Already downloading
Actually surprised I've never bumped into the game, even though I've played the shit out of other MicroProse games, especially Master of Orion and original Civ

If you really hate the monastery quest, you can just look up how to proceed. You might be able to just beeline to the guy you're there for and kill him.

you can usually tell from context if a quest is timed or not

DOES IT RUN ON A TOASTER?

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

To be perfectly honest, game looked boring as fuck.

My main beef with KGD's combat is that it's still too reliant on stats. As far as I'm aware, how often you can actually make hits connect depends not only on player skill but also on combat stats, otherwise enemies just keep parrying or perfect countering your every attack with unblockable ripostes delivered through pre-baked animations.

But once you actually get your stats up there's really no reason to care for the more intricate stuff like combos and that sort of shit when smashing random directions now works most of the time. It isn't really helped by combat stat gains in normal gameplay being really low in comparison to training with wooden weapons, which levels up several different combat stats completely risk free, so difficulty easily ends up being either "get your shit kicked in by scrub bandits forever" or "train for a few minutes with Bernard and become an unstoppable death machine" with nothing in between. Even moreso if you're willing to grind alchemy a bit so you can chug every possible overpowered combat buff before a battle.

I am just as surprised too because it costed millions for the budget and Microprose somehow made back that money, meaning it was popular back then but then lost traction afterwards it seems, thus fading to obscurity. It's fucking great tho. Also remember to download the manual and hint book too, on Steam and GOG it should be packaged with the game itself given its importance.

I'll try that.
>enemies die really fast since you've basically removed their defensive options
I guess we'll have to wait for modding tools for someone to fix that problem. It's a shame tho. The game's combat has a great basic skeleton but the way it got executed has it's fair share of problems.

Not always, sometimes the quest giver tells you to hurry but there's actually no need to rush, sometimes the quest giver doesn't tell you to hurry and you fail the quest. A good example is after Baptism by Fire when you're finding the Counterfeiters, Radzig tells you to hurry but you can actually stop the main quest at that point to focus on side-quests.

I'm not entirely sure how it works, but it seems like enemy block/parry/counter chances are tied to their skill level, and not how much better they are than you. Even worse, the game seems to level everyone up along with you, so late game combat is endless master striking.

There are basic mods already, including some combat rebalancing, but I'm not aware of any that get rid of master strikes or perfect blocks and balance the combat around them being gone.

that's why I said usually

I know there are basic mods that fix balancing and make enemies either easier or harder, but again the modding tools will make it easier to actually make combat good to play through rather than repetitive.

I know, but the lack of proper consistency is the flaw here. Not the fact that it's subtle.

It sold well over a million copies and Warhorse expanded their studio due to its success.

So many pussies here shitting on the game probably were the same people whining about the save system and no fast travel, fuck off back to your triple a open world dogshit Ubisoft games

I'm pretty sure you either misread what I wrote or you have some reading impediment either way it's validating. I never said the setting was a problem, as I quite like history and am always looking for historic rpgs that, I even used skyrim in a negavite sense and yet you still pull the skyrimfag line, I also don't have a "whole argument" because there is no argument, OP asked a question and I answerer, then I explained that neither the devs nor the community did a good job promoting the game. Very few people actually bothered listing some good shit about the game on launch because it was all about the dev wearing a BASED shirt, unlike the games you listed which despite having even more game breaking buggy shit, also had major community praise regarding certain aspects of the game. One day I might pick up the game for a tenner but the opportunity to support the devs on launch is long gone now.

>go to do alchemy because I heard it's in depth and shit
>go to book in alchemy lab
>it's all gibberish
>wut
>start to look up online, thinking this is some bug
>mfw realise halfway through typing it Henry doesn't know how to read, and showing it as gibberish is to show what it looks like to him
I felt kind of dumb forgetting the fact Henry is illiterate peasant lad.

Attached: 1561669146405.png (250x382, 154K)

of course it's another /pol/tard who got mad because the game didn't turn out to be a white-supremacist crusade simulator he wanted to be, drink bleach fucking reddit

Not gonna lie I was pretty disappointed in the blacksmithing not being present. I enjoyed the alchemy so now getting that as well sucked.

No they didn't, that said it would be a better game and it was.

Because they know the people that complain about diversity don't actually play games.

>Lefites
don't use terms you don't know the meaning to

everything you said is completely delusional and wrong, us left-wingers tend to disagree as much as right-wingers, please go outside because the internet is really fucking with your sense of reality

Yeah it was the best game of 2018. Stay mad quest marker casuals, toasters, and consolebabbies

You know I don't like Dark Souls but that doesn't mean its a bad game. Its just not for me.

This seething unhealthy hatred folks have for KCD is ridiculous. Yeah if you hate open world and story do not play it. But its not bad.

And especially stay mad Hungarians and other such Central Asian nomad invaders of Europe.

A normal person mixes left with right.
I fucking hate African asylum seekers (for economic reasons not race). I also fucking hate fascist /pol scum.

Yeah its funny none of us really remembers what it was to learn to read. It just sorta happened when we were little kids. Almost unconsciously.

Attached: 19d75d66441458a7d325d431f2c199c01fba7727.jpg (800x511, 104K)

historical accuracy, lol
game is ok, but its nowhere near real history
>no crossbows
>little to no polearms
>rogues in full plate armor

>I'm pretty sure you either misread what I wrote
I did that and the fact you posted a pic related of a high fantasy character that made me think you may have been a Skyrimfag, you didn't make it clear enough you just said "nicer version of Skyrim" which can even mean that you liked Skyrim. So it's not like I was a dumbass, you simply didn't make it clear enough.
>I never said the setting was a problem, as I quite like history and am always looking for historic rpgs that,
I didn't either, but if you weren't interested in pirating then the setting wasn't what drew you in to begin with, meaning that you are fine with any potential setting for a game, so the setting isn't a selling point for you. Therefore my argument was "why bother if you already decided it wasn't too worth it from a non-gameplay perspective".
> then I explained that neither the devs nor the community did a good job promoting the game
Can't argue with that, the devs didn't do a good job at actually making the game's unique setting a selling point. Hell even on the Steam page it says "set in the Holy Roman Empire" it technically is but that's so vague it doesn't sell you into the fact that it's in a unique medieval slavic setting.
>Very few people actually bothered listing some good shit about the game on launch
I did tho. Yea Forums is just filled with retards. You should know that if you've stuck around long enough on Yea Forums. If you stepped out of Yea Forums and saw the Youtube community you might've been convinced otherwise.
>because it was all about the dev wearing a BASED shirt
Can't argue with that. Yea Forums has started basing it's opinions on vidya too much on dev culture, but barely do any actual research on the dev, as I said in the dev is super anti-nazi, so he isn't the based white supremacist every research ignorant person thinks he is. He's just a very bitter Czech guy.
(cont.)

Attached: 1563138676238.png (422x454, 447K)

They were probably too dumb to code in crossbows and more polearms without fucking up the game with bugs even more

it is
try at anyway

How does it run nowadays?

(cont.)
>One day I might pick up the game for a tenner but the opportunity to support the devs on launch is long gone now.
That's fine, no one will judge you for that. The game has gotten it's support. Honestly I do recommend you pirate it to see if the "feel of the game" suits you, if it doesn't then just drop it. If the prologue doesn't draw you in the game won't work for you. I recommend people to TRY the game, not buy it. Because the gameplay is legitimately not for everyone. The quest design is pretty good tho, as I said in my pros and cons. But yeah, it ain't for everyone, see my list of pros and cons in and AND THEN THERE'S THIS FAGGOT. You are the fucking shit that is ruining Yea Forums you fucking tripfag. Holy fuck, I remember you from that fucking Stalker thread. Here's a fucking message from Yea Forums about your faggotry: vocaroo.com/i/s0SctytQcIHz
Why do you have to post FIFTY FUCKING TIMES YOU POST SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE SUBSTANCE HOLY FUCKING SHIT
And I am a fucking KCDfag who has been defending KCD for half this thread but seriously go fuck yourself, you make us look like fucking imbeciles.

Attached: 1563238920689.png (453x508, 110K)

>A normal person mixes left with right.
that's called being a liberal.

Do you prioritise the concerns of the working-class/poor? Do you favour interventionist over laissez-faire economics? If so, congratulations! You are officially left-wing! /pol/ lives in an insane schizo 1984 fever-dream bubble far, far, away from reality where the wall is the sky and the sky is the table. They think everyone has the same facist racial-politics mindset that they do because they can't comprehend over ways of thinking,which is why they come up with insane ideas about everyone other than them with absolutely no hint of reality

Good punishes a witch.

God*

Nah that's what a /pol/-tard looks like who buys the game and then just never touches it after a few hours.

Pic related is what a REAL KCD shill looks like.

Attached: Czech as fuck.png (505x800, 45K)

It’s one of the best parts of the game. Casual shitters need not apply.

Do waldensians deserve death Yea Forums? We already know the subcumans do.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the Sasau Monastery tomorrow

Attached: 600full-henry-of-skalitz.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Wrong. KCD is about exposing central asian nomad scum. That means AustroHuns and AuatroHunaboos (like anglos) are eternally BTFO.

The only mistake KCD made was giving its characters anglo accents but luckily you can change that with the different language options.

>Wrong. KCD is about exposing central asian nomad scum.
And g*rmans who invited them into the region.
Fuck g*rmans.

Are you that tripfaggot that complained in STALKER threads? I don't disagree with you with your current opinion on KCD, but holy shit dude:
vocaroo.com/i/s0SctytQcIHz

Attached: 1563732698979.jpg (1022x1221, 175K)

I liked it

Attached: 5771FCEF-0DC6-4F18-B85E-42D2079654B6.jpg (737x720, 148K)

Why are you replying to the cyberpunk obsessed tripnigger?

Attached: 1563655024807.jpg (425x312, 70K)

Hes the one who wouldn't shut up about Clear Sky.

This generation has a 10 word vocabulary. It's embarrassing.

I’m not listening to your vocaroo, obsessed orbiter cuck.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0SctytQcIHz
Is this based or cringe Yea Forums?

Attached: 1562825538389m.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

Cringe because you’ve posted it three times and still no one cares

that fag who doesn't know how to screenshot?

Attached: 1501119242839.jpg (800x999, 92K)

>you've
Retarded tripfag, I'm going with based

Imagine being a butthurt anglo who can’t ignore his butthurt whenever I’m around. Damn I’m good.

Not him but he was in a stalker thread the other day posting screenshots from his phone or some shit and going on about how Clear Sky is the best of the stalker games iirc, or at the very least better the CoP.

Which is true. Thanks for being a fan of my work.

>austrohunaboos
are you retarded? Do you know when this game takes place?

>Obsessed orbiter cuck
>Orbiter
In your dreams tranny.

Attached: Witcher 3 Tranny quest.png (1322x406, 123K)

yeah its coming back to me now

Attached: 1510486352817.png (1125x681, 151K)

Yes. In fact I also know where it takes place.

>Which is true.
Lol no. If it needs mods to not be garbage its trash.

lol imagine having a toaster and being a zoomer

>people don't even know what type of game it is to compare it to, but sure know they hate it

Attached: 1535562986454.jpg (950x720, 165K)

yeah, tell me what Austria-Hungary would be doing in the 15th century, considering Ferdinand II only inherits the Hungarian throne after 1529

>eurojank
I have never heard this term before or after KCD, what does it even mean?

I don’t think you understood what the term AustroHun meant. It refers to the peoples, not the literal empire. With your intellect I am going to assume you’re also another Central Asian nomad. Poor thing.

It means European games (mostly Slavic or German game) that are actually pretty good or have some really good ideas but are flawed because of the amount of bugs in the game. The game is usually playable but the bugs are seen as endearing rather than a negative. Some people use it to call the game shit, which is the opposite of it's original definition.

Dual Monarchy was 19th century meme, though.

>if you dont like the most buggy and broken stalker you're a zoomer
Absolute state of this tripnigger. enjoy your last (You) from me.

Wrong. It means butthurt anglos can’t cope with their western games being shit and them also not having good machines to play games because most of them are casual consolebabbies.

Not him, but what fucking nationality are you?

Bye bye zoomercuck.

when I played it the difficulty was all over the place and it had way too many bugs

>AustroHun
you mean two distinct ethnic and linguistic groups, that were actually at war with each other quite often until the fall of Hungary at Mohács? Or the fact that they only had a third of the Kingdom of Hungary until the 1600s, with the other thirds under Ottomans and their vassal state? Or what about the fact that the king of Hungary during the game, Sigismund, was from Nuremburg, of the house Luxembourg, and was a grandson of Casimir, king of Poland? You sound like someone full of shit

Why is this tripfag obsessed with Anglos?

>distinct

All Central Asians are the same to me and you all belong back in Tuk Tuk land. Anglos, Germs, Magyars, Turks, Khazars, and Mongols.

>Guy says that Eurojank isn't actually an insult and works as an endearing term rather than an insult
>Faggot tripfag proceeds to insult the user for daring to even say one negative thing
>Happens to be a tranny by calling everyone orbiters
Like fucking pottery.
You do realise that calling a game Eurojank is already bad for the anglos because Anglos invest a shitload of money on high budget games with no depths but no glitches either, whereas Slavs and Germans produce games with low budget and a shitload of depth but tons of glitches, which makes them superior. You being the faggot that you are do not want to admit that reality and make anyone that actually likes Eurojank bad in comparison, the fact you didn't reply to who calls you out for this is proof of how much of a faggot you are.
Go fuck yourself, you make us slavs look like garbage because of how much of a slavaboo you are without understanding what makes our games great. piss off.

Attached: Slav bottle throw.jpg (565x561, 33K)

A tripfag shitting up threads this hard should be bannable

Polish people are also slavs that we’re heavily mutted by Central Asian invaders. Potentially a lost cause but more slav genes can save them.

Tripfagging should be bannable.
>come to anonymous image board
>be such a insecure faggot you need everyone to know who you are

I didn’t shit up the thread, you did. I’ve been talking about the game and then you whinos showed up. Literally every user post so far has been whining about me. I’d say you should be banned

What did you mean by if not to shut up the thread

Yes, KCD truly is the best game of 2018. AustroHuns and SJW journalists BTFO

>Kingdom Cuck

Attached: soychanner.jpg (800x800, 96K)

I always like to play games in the thematically appropriate language with english subtitles so it sort of bothered me that there was no Czech VA

I meant that the games story is about exposing bozgors. Stay mad.

Dude literally the last few posts were people talking about the game Then you fucking showed up and started shitting up the thread:
You literally post every fucking minute, you're fucking obsessed and sick in the fucking head.

Settle down obsessed cuck, no one cares.

It bothered me too, hopefully they implement it in the sequel or in some patch, cause holy fuck it is needed absolutely. I loved watching Czech films like Marketa Lazarova and Udoli Vcel for this reason.

alright, you're nuts, have fun

Attached: inspector-gadget-591a2c5e380a6.png (3839x3739, 328K)

Reminder that every KCD thread should talk about the story of the game: that Hungarians and Central Asians invaded Europe and have done nothing but destroy it in the process. Ignore anyone that says talking about the game’s story shits up the thread. They just might be a Central Asian themselves.

>no one cares about talking about vidya on Yea Forums
For once you're right.

I've been here for 10 years and you're the first tripfag I'm going to filter out, literally worthless opinions

Yeah it’s weird they didn’t use Czech VA as the default. I guess they needed to market the game to the casuals as well to make some money.

>finally get game because you fucks won't stop talking about it
>make it past the intro and wake up at a baker or whatever
>tells me i owe him money
>go dig up some jewelry, goyim
>get in a fistfight with hangman
>kite and hit him for a long time
>sun goes down and still no sign of him giving up or dying
>pull out my sword
>he murders me in seconds
>uninstall

Attached: 1211598043.jpg (616x699, 36K)

Give it a rest butthurt anglos. It’s getting sad at this point.

>anglo casual sucks at the game and ragequits

I’m shocked!

Turn off the tripcode then genius. Its irrelevant to the discussion and is the reason the thread got derailed because for some reason your incapable of not letting people know who you are.
So you want to talk about race and politics, not the actual story about Henry.

Buy a 1080 and an i7

Attached: 20190714235840_1.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

feels good
next step Gladium

Attached: Screenshot (171).png (899x200, 10K)

>Obsessed cuck
>Writes 50+ posts about how much he BTFO's everyone in this thread
>Even argues with people who agrees with him

No you're the one who is mentally ill and fucking obsessed, why else would you get mad at someone that is using Eurojank as a fucking endearing term in: Face it. You're an obsessed tranny who lives in his own fucking little world about how he is the most superior person in this world. You suffer from protagonist syndrome. If that wasn't the case you wouldn't be shitting up this thread with your stupid self-absorbed egotistical rants. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: Nord panics upon finding that Fernando Martinez fucked his ancestors.jpg (1135x1200, 59K)

>filters me
>still replies

Lmao anglos

>dude I just want to talk about the game
>keeps bringing up and sperging about anglos in every post

Attached: 1562873829572m.jpg (1024x459, 40K)

>this is the power of the wannabe Yea Forums police

Lmao

>be an anglo whining nonstop
>get called out
>flood thread whining about person calling you out

Imagine being an anglo

>peasant with barely any sword training, who can't even block properly is surprised a guy whose job is killing people kills him
I don't think this game is for you, which is sad because I wish more people could enjoy the game as much as I did

>Gladium
When are we getting a face reveal of the slavtripnigger
>why is everyone mad at me
>turn off thing and everyone will ignore you and your retarded opinions retard
>lmao no cuck beta orbiter Anglo
So you've given up any attempt of pretending to actually want to talk about vidya then?

Attached: 1563548755575.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

>this is talking about vidya according to butthurt anglos

Can the cute gay monk be romanced yet?

Gay sex isn’t included in this game because it doesn’t take place in Germany or Anglia

>people talking about game
>tard slav comes in sperging about anglos
>gets told fuck off for trying to derail thread
>continues to sperg about anglos
>only argument is "n-no you!"
Reddit sounds more up your alley buddy. They care more about upboats and everyone knowing who they are there.

Attached: 1563485869942.gif (1280x720, 1.79M)

Dude you are literally spamming the thread with replies and killing the thread. You do realize that threads have a reply limit right? And then they die?

>Anglia
please please please don't be polish, this is so embarassing

Just released here in Japan. Japs like it

My favourite part of Kingdom Come Deliverance was exposing the Central Asian origins of Hungarians and all sorts of peoples related to them and I really enjoyed the fun sword mechanics especially when it was used against these central asian invaders.

And you?

You'd be shut out of at least two quests if you actually killed him, assuming he doesn't respawn

Polish people are becoming an embarrassment of their own so I really don’t need to do much there.

Everyone was talking about vidya before you came in and derailed the thread.
>Nips having taste

Attached: 1439851713_doubt.jpg (536x800, 60K)

I just liked the game. Didn't care much about race shit.

>still crying
Maybe you didn’t get the hint with your last posts which were ignored? Hopefully this one helps

Better taste than liberals and yuropoors

Same here friend. But it’s definitely a bonus when a game has its finger on the pulse of the real issues of our world.

Some of the characters are written like literal garbage and each choice being limited to alignments is fucking awful. No.

Attached: 14231413421.gif (266x300, 2.9M)

My favorite part of the game was Cumans would have looked like regular Hungarian men-at-arms, but the devs gave them foreign-looking equipment that they wouldn't have been wearing in that century to pander to the deus vult crowd

*clears throat*
FUCK SUBCUMANS,
AND FUCK tripNIGGERS

>implying there is a difference between a cuman and a hungarian

Dohoho

game just finished downloading, anything I should know to have a more enjoyable time?

Attached: 1541365591477.png (342x342, 142K)

Hans is based, play on hardcore and don't be a bitch. Go practice with the dude if you want to actually git gud with a sword and not get dabbed on by every faggot bandit.

Hey, don't lump us with this faggot. I doubt he's slav, I bet he's a Mediterranean. He literally ignores all the slavs criticising him up until this point like: and Either that or he's a self-hating Anglo

Attached: Medieval Anglos.jpg (1078x939, 264K)

>source: My Ass

See captain bernard every time you can, and after he'll have taught you master strikes keep going to him and practice, keep banging wooden swords, maces and axes untill you can beat him, otherwise you'll get your shit pushed in by the first peasant with a pitchfork you see and quit the game like

Implying Yea Forums actually plays the games it hates or loves?

I come here to shitpost and have fun. I am old enough to have developed my taste in games and for the most part I know what I'm talking about. This is not a place for insightful discussion.

KCD has had like 2 years of constant patching and DLC. Its stable.

At launch it was Eurojank sure.

Nah. It’s gonna cover the Hussite Wars and Henry joining the Hussites after Hans Capon is historically killed by the anti-Hussites

Is this game playable on the ps4?

Do NOT actually play hardcore for your first playthrough. It adds some cool shit but the game was really not designed with a lack of map markers in mind. It's not a big deal if you already know where everything is. Combat will probably be harder to learn without directional indicators, too

They might be setting this up already. Henry can do some pretty heretical stuff every now and then, and the Church is generally not portrayed favorably. The only cool clergy in the entire game are Father Godwin, who has a soft spot for the actual, confirmed heretics in Waldensians, and that one guy from Rovna who forswore his oaths.

yeah it was fun on launch though maces were overpowered as shit since it insta-gibs everyone
i tried playing it again recently but i couldn't even start a new game
>get to the main menu to start a new game
>game just hangs to the point where i literally cant do anything else on my PC
>its using all 16gb of memory somehow
>100% CPU usage and disk usage

Attached: 1532371666096.png (1024x719, 806K)

At the time of release, I want to say that Sonic Forces was higher on the “best selling steam game” list than TNC.

TNC was a fucking disaster that immediately went half off to try and make SOME sales.

Nobody even cares about the new Cuckenstein coming out this month.

t. Butthurt Anglo

Where did you get that dope ass chain mail that covers your head body and legs!?!?

The real OP weapon becomes the sword once you master the jabs

>Get woke, unironically go broke.
god what a retarded phrase that isn't even true

at any rate people love to forget KCD not only had a brilliant marketing campaign that fed on much controversy to get retards who wouldn't otherwise buy it to buy it, but also seemed like it would be an rpg set in a historical setting which is a very underutilized market, I personally tried it for that very reason though didn't enjoy it that much.

I will say for all the defense of the popularity of the game it does say a lot that there's not many threads about it on here and the ones that are created are bait threads like this that just devolve into shitposting

best of all this doesn't even include the GOG players

I am Czech you retard. If you go to any Slav image board and behave the way you fucking do. I guarantee you'll be banned. Because we slavs have less tolerance for you faggots.
Go fuck yourself, kokot debil.

Attached: Amused Czech Pagan.png (1232x1016, 1.24M)

Vyte co to je kdyz se od nekomu rekne se je degenerovany?

Attached: Do you know what it means when someone calls you a degenerate?.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Based

Stay mad anglo

Why not Kingdom Cuck?

>Speak Czech
>Apparently an Anglo
Wow then I must be like the 1% of British people who knows how to speak Czech AND watched obscure Czech movies like Marketa Lazarova and Svejk! Wow that's so fucking likely! Wow it's not like that's fucking impossible because Anglos have the fucking IQ of a peabrain
You're just too much of a seething self-hating Anglo to admit that you don't have the IQ points to be a slav.
Stay mad Tripfag

Attached: Venetians on Anglos.jpg (1200x446, 74K)

How can Steam only reflect 5% of the total copies sold?

Ok anglotwink

Be prepared to suck. Badly.

And then to look back and realised you had a great time doing so.

>might

Nigga the quest starts with you and the target alone in a room together. You just stab him and moonwalk out the front door.

I just circle strafed enemies on my horse while pelting them with arrows. The AI couldn't fight you on horseback, it was embarrassing.

>r*ddit spacing

what the fuck , Kunesh just kicked my god damn ass but the first time I played this I beat the everliving shit out of him without a problem, what the hell happened

Attached: 1454406616456.jpg (788x720, 59K)

Okay, Anglokraut.

Attached: Grunwald 1410.jpg (1920x1040, 401K)

Based knight

this game is so fucking ass
>shit looking character customization
>absolutely awful combat
>really shitty quest design that always involves a fuckton of traveling or waiting
>those "survival" elements fucking nobody likes
>dumb story where you conveniently go from peasant to some medieval spec ops badass overnight
>protagonist has no charisma at all
>supporting characters and music are subpar
but at the same time it's still the best open world WRPG in like a fucking decade. the absolute state of this industry

Attached: Kingdom Come Deliverance Screenshot 2019.07.14 - 23.09.10.95.jpg (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Those are the dumbest complaints and you’re a pleb zoomer

>He calls others reddit while decrying white supremacy

Attached: 1546567656022.jpg (1200x752, 211K)

t. Cuckdom cucks