What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 1e4765fd2c6f212eb0ec048569ac36b5.jpg (720x432, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk
mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8
mega.nz/#!bYcEnbhC!rYnhvcJiRC46T6yExS0Y61JHZ-5N3WxFvfZMI8xbyhE
widescreenfix.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/
youtu.be/fFVwI487ORo
mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE
mega.nz/#!GVVGRLpD!SyklVbuLIkc38ZYji5QL3sWHKtHt9-Bto700My8pH7c
mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc
pastebin.com/6B3qZs4S
youtu.be/hT4phG7XxKk
youtube.com/watch?v=PjpNkB_7YUM
enhanced.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/compare.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do i play 2 in the most efficient way?

Knowing that she exists for literally no other reason than wish fulfillment as a slutty fucktoy.

She's not real

Because Silent Hill thinks Euthanasia is wrong.

>gets sick in the end too if she lives
born to die
silent hill is a fuck

James didnt learn a god damn thing is she lives

>going to see Yamaoka live in a couple of months
I'm so excited, got myself front row seats asap. I can't wait bros

Attached: tenor (2).gif (466x398, 144K)

Attached: 1563316088031.jpg (1900x8087, 2.72M)

I miss the PS2 era, fuck this shit

Lucky fucker

I bought a ticket for Akira and Mary concert two years ago, even though I’m not a big fan of going to shows and such. They were fucking amazing and I wish they would come to my country again. Akira even rearranged his slow songs to sound more dynamic while they still had familiar motives. You won’t regret it.

>What the fuck was her problem?

james didnt give her the peen.

You were fucking the nurse while she was dying.

>sentient being
>still basically just a toy for James's self improvement, meant to be used, abused, and thrown away
I'd strangle him too desu. It's not really his fault, but you've gotta strangle someone after three painful deaths.

HD collection has 2 and 3 and is pretty cheap by now

She's female.

>HD collection

Attached: 1393825933222.gif (250x250, 920K)

she was a construct of his mind and then he went to an island and used a jizz vial or something
haven't played it in a while

>sentient being
she wasn't sentient

dont.
someone who doesnt know better will buy that and think Silent hill 2 is trash

Yes she was. Play BFTW if the evidence presented in the main game doesn't convince you. She's not all that different from Lisa or little Walter.

>Play BFTW
it was written by Owaku after Sato left the team, of course it's dumb.

And what evidence from the main game, tell me about them.

Retard

It's not evidence exactly. But she does respond in a way that's consistent with the stimuli she's experiencing. The strongest reaction being her desperate breakdown upon being rejected by James. She berates him, begs him, and finally attempts to kill him. This is after both he and she basically fulfilled their missions. He understood what he did, why he did it, and made the decision about what he's going to do afterwards. Pyramid Heads reacted accordingly, their job was done, so they fucked off and speared themselves to death. Maria's purpose was fulfilled too, but she continued to stick around, acting in desperate self preservation at first, and then in rage once she sees that it's all over for her. Killing James at that point is inconsistent with both what the town was doing and her original purpose, but it's not inconsistent with what a person would do if they knew they're about to lose everything.
Also, one guy leaving, main writer or not, does not mean that the rest of the writing team that worked alongside of him for the duration of the project was completely in the dark about the story. That's a silly thing to claim.

>The strongest reaction being her desperate breakdown upon being rejected by James.
She does all those things cause James expected her to do those things. Pyramid fucks off, cause James doesn't want to be punished anymore, but it's not so simple with Mary/Maria, cause it's more about his inner conflict. He killed Mary for two reason: he loved her and couldn't see her suffering anymore and he also wanted to fuck other women. Those two can't coexists in James' mind, so he needed to kill one of them.

>Also, one guy leaving, main writer or not, does not mean that the rest of the writing team
Yeah, all people in the team contribute same amount of work and they're always on the same page, that's the rule! Who cares what that same writer later created simplistic story about good girl saving the world from evil cult, he's just as talented as all other members of TS. I mean, Ringo's songs were great too!

Fuck, it's like you never worked in the team.

Me too, saw him live last year, that was really something

Attached: 1541183834934.jpg (237x212, 7K)

The PC ports.
Here is the SH PC Guide + DL links :

SH1 NTSC DDL:
mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk

SH2 DDL:
mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8

SH2 torrent:
mega.nz/#!bYcEnbhC!rYnhvcJiRC46T6yExS0Y61JHZ-5N3WxFvfZMI8xbyhE

>SH2 PC fixes site:
widescreenfix.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/
>tl;dr how to install this shit video tutorial + bare essentials pack:
youtu.be/fFVwI487ORo

SH3 DDL:
mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE

SH3 torrent:
mega.nz/#!GVVGRLpD!SyklVbuLIkc38ZYji5QL3sWHKtHt9-Bto700My8pH7c

SH4 DDL:
mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc

Mount the ISOs of 2 & 3, and then run their installers like always.
DON'T use W10's own virtual disc app! Don't install under C:\Program Files\ !
The SH1 is a PS1 rip that you gotta emulate.

All the info & links you'll ever need:
pastebin.com/6B3qZs4S

Follow the SH2 widescreen fix site's instructions to the teeth, and you should be fine.
For 3 & 4, check the Guide.

>tl;dr:
1. Download the games.
2. Install the games.
3. Apply fan-patch(es) on top.
4. Play the games!

>Protips:
Play the games in release order, and don't play on Easy mode.
Multiple playthroughs per game is very recommended.
Lower the in-game Brightness, crank up volume.
Turning OFF flashlight helps a ton!

that guide is obsolete, bro.
Update from here!

Attached: SH PC Guide MAY 2019 v2,3.png (1281x5183, 1.92M)

>here do all this stupid shit so it looks slightly better
nah think i'll stick to emulating the ps2 version since I don't have autism

Attached: herb nigga.jpg (865x900, 65K)

sh2 pc lacks some fx (specularity for example)
ps2 emulator is the only way to have it looking like the original

youtu.be/hT4phG7XxKk

she was not his Mary.

Ive tried getting sh4 to work twice now and it just doesnt.
I could get sh2 and 3 working easily but 4 is being a bitch

>Ive tried getting sh4 to work twice now and it just doesnt.

just watch a playthrough on youtube lel this triggers the silent hill poster

Eh, at that point it's not even worth it. 4 is pretty mediocre to begin with.

Attached: sh the room.jpg (1557x1113, 128K)

You are being an autist for sticking with a broken and heavy as fuck emulator, that does NOTHING better than the legit PC ports. And no, it is not only about "muh graphics".

False. PCSX2 especially sucks at replicating many of SH-games' effects, widescreen hacks break effects more, and you're still stuck with per-vertex lighting.

Attached: 1542693731187.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

that video's long obsolete. Numerous effects are already fixed with the Enhanced mod.

Sunderland has a pretty fucked up family.

it's from november 2018
the official channel for the pc mod doesn't have any recent updates

>PCSX2 especially sucks at replicating many of SH-games' effects
yea but it still is the most accurate way of replicating them, better than the HD collection, the ps3 sh1 emulation and the PC mod for sh2 at least until they completely finish it
youtube.com/watch?v=PjpNkB_7YUM

>the official channel for the pc mod doesn't have any recent updates
That's because there's not been much need to update just yet. It's been mostly small improvements there and here.
Still, just the footage of the ending scene w/ Mary's bed is enough proof that the mentioned video is using outdated version of the E.E. mod, as the light from the window is not cast on the wall.

>yea but it still is the most accurate way of replicating them
Very, very arguable. The PC ports already BTFO the PS2 originals in most ways, and the emulation is still terrible and very demanding to run.

>HD Collection
not even worth mentioning.

>PS3 SH1 emulation
works fine. Never had the issues people mention.

Attached: sh2 EE fixes.jpg (1098x748, 131K)

>The PC ports already BTFO the PS2 originals in most ways
Ok i understand your idea idea of better now.
I feel like experiencing the game as closely as how it was on the original console is better.

It takes a little while to download all the fixes, but it's not that hard. It's mostly just unzipping a few folders into your installation. I thought it was pretty annoying at first too though. Wish someone would just make an all-in-one installer or download.

>I feel like experiencing the game as closely as how it was on the original console is better.
I do agree, but that would demand getting a PS2, the discs, and preferably a legit CRT as well then. Obviously such demand is insane for most new folks, quite unreasonable.
As much as I hate graphix-fagging, it is an undeniable fact that visual clarity plays a huge part in getting newbies to even try out this kind of "older games".
Just had a conversation with this late teen guy couple weeks back, where he was asking for spooky vidya, but shot down all my recommendations of REs and SHs, because "dude, those games look so ancient and fugleh! No way I play that shit! :D"

In this kind of situations, being able to play at some 8K, true widescreen, on very underwhelming PC specs, at least helps to oil the rookies up for these games. And out of experience, I do find PC ports much easier to set up and play than the PS2 emulation.

This.
It would seem like the younger generation just does not know what to do with .ISO files, which sounds crazy to someone who was already fooling around with digital disc drives during Windows XP days.

i wonder if zoomers pirate games at all nowdays

as a teen back in the days figuring out how to download and install doom 3 was a pretty rewarding experience.

>i wonder if zoomers pirate games at all nowdays
Considering that the idea of hosting your own private game servers is all foreign to many of them, I somehow doubt it. Hell, they seem to lose their shit if something is NOT available on Steam or Apple / Play Store.

>i wonder if zoomers pirate games at all nowdays
I don't think it's as common. Might partially be due to the rise in mobile gaming, and more parents are probably going to buy their kid a smartphone/tablet instead of a more complicated PC, which really limits what they can do.

Could also just be from the general crackdown on piracy too. I've noticed a lot of smaller torrents I have completely losing all seeders, and if I try to seed now I get copyright letters from my ISP. But I started using i2p instead which is supposed to be completely anonymous without having to pay for a VIP. The selection is limited and speeds are a little slower, but I hope it increases in popularity to deal with those issues if regular torrenting without VPN isn't viable anymore.

>But I started using i2p instead which is supposed to be completely anonymous without having to pay for a VIP.
VPN*

enhanced.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/compare.htm

How could it be mediocre if it has best boi?

Attached: 76ebccea-f0fb-41cc-8120-cdce420ec9f2.png (173x221, 40K)

Maria was best girl, fuck of Mary

>slightly
typical dumb lazy console nigger.

On the plus side it has some of the best music in the series and the concept was novel. Wish it wasn't so clumsy with everything else though.

What are some other games in current year that have some similarities to SH besides Evil Within?
Preferably horror + combat + eldritch monstrosities as enemies + third person

Attached: The Sinking City Screenshot 2019.07.19 - 11.53.02.98.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Attached: 1533787219673.png (767x1080, 1.78M)