70 gb

>70 gb

Who designed this?

Attached: chrome_2019-07-22_02-55-55.png (1036x575, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/strombolshevik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This game seems like hell on a controller, at least from default settings. Are there any good mappings to make 1+2 feel better?

70gp is nothing when the game gifts you with sweaty girls. God I want to lick that nectar off of Josie's jiggly thighs.

I think there's a few files you can delete if you just play ranked. The story takes up a lot

Works on my pad

Bind your shoulder buttons for 1+2 and 3+4 and triggers for 1+4 and 2+3. That's how I used to play on a pad before moving to stick.

pussy shit

Do the claw or everyone will think that you're a bitch.

It's weird that the game is 70 gigs considering that all women have the same body.

I watched the story mode a while ago on YouTube so it doesn't really matter to me now.
Hmm, this seems like it could work. But the implementation of 1 and 2 mash on special moves like Steve makes me just really want to play on stick for less frustration

70gb of shit singleplayer content with recycled characters, stages and animations. Based Scamco

Same, although either 1+4 or 2+3 can be substituted for 2+4 or 1+3 depending on who you're playing, especially if you need them for chain grabs like King or Nina.
I just can't play Tekken on a stick, the button directionals on playstation pads feel so much better.

Is the best way to get the game and dlc the special 100$ bundle or buying everything individually? I want to play Tekken with my friends but 100 is too steep to justify.

Attached: 1562965895048.jpg (540x304, 25K)

just buy the base game. even without DLC you still have a shitton of characters to work with. if you enjoy the game just buy the season passes down the road.

Honestly, the DLC is not worth it unless you were actually looking forward to one of those characters, in which case you're still better off just buying those individually.
>people pretending to play Lei, Anna or Julia
Come on now.

By today's standsrds that's not even that bad, sadly

For fighting games, it is. SFV is only 30 gigs and I'm sure DBFZ was much smaller, too.

>singleplayer content
>fighting game
lmao

What's wrong with Julia?

Attached: __julia_chang_tekken_7_and_etc_drawn_by_houjoh_7th_heaven__931f66050b9f5172db5123cf5d16ad86 (2).png (886x1000, 972K)

Could it have something to do with the VR mode?

I got mine with all dlc way cheaper than that thanks to a sale, but that probably won't happen again that soon, so just buy base game, it still gives you enough entertainment.

>Miguel is actually voiced by a Spaniard now
>Eddie/big tits are voiced by Portuguese
>Marduk STILL has an American accent
Does Harada just hate Australians or something?

>The connection to the opponent has been lost

Maybe he's bad with accents and thinks it's okay as long as Marduk speaks English and sounds tough.

Movie files are like 40GB, it's really fucking bad

Reminder that the last Blazblue game was 52 fucking GB. For a 2d anime fighter. The previous one was 10 GB. I still don't understand why.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

Just wait for a sale, with EVO coming up next month I wouldn't be surprised if another discount is around the corner.

>opponent declines rematch
>game takes a minute to realize this before concluding "Connection has been lost"
How hard is it to get a game to realize the other player has just chose to leave?

use creamapi faggot

I unironically love playing Negan even though he's lacking as a character.

Attached: UnselfishFlusteredFawn-max-1mb.gif (260x146, 829K)

I've plugged over 1500 times, and that's only been since season 2. My rank is Fujin, earned through hard work and honest matches, which is hard to come by these days. Let me tell you kids something- you think your Kazuya is honest? You think I haven't seen your scrubby flowchart into mash electric? Think again. Plugged.
Ling? Plugged. Nina? Plugged. Bryan? Plugged. 2Ds? You'd better be jokin'. Plugged.
Noctis? I haven't fought him yet. Not because they don't match up with me, but because he's never made it past the loading screen. I could smell the fraud on them the moment I hit accept. But I wanted them to wait in the loading screen. Give them some time to think about themselves.

Tekken is a fun honest game once you cut out about 80% of the unnecessary characters. Some days I don't get to play at all because I run into so many frauds. It's a shame really.

Probably uncompressed audio files

Tell me

You can shave off 25GBs by going into your T7 installation folder>Content>Movies and deleting all the files within the Story and Gallery folders.

Attached: 1433716439431.webm (1200x675, 437K)

Attached: jdflkajsd.png (1630x824, 46K)

I've plugged over 1500 times, and that's only been since season 2. My rank is Fujin, earned through hard work and honest matches, which is hard to come by these days. Let me tell you kids something- you think your Kazuya is honest? You think I haven't seen your scrubby flowchart into mash electric? Think again. Plugged.

Ling? Plugged. Nina? Plugged. Bryan? Plugged. 2Ds? You'd better be jokin'. Plugged.
Noctis? I haven't fought him yet. Not because they don't match up with me, but because he's never made it past the loading screen. I could smell the fraud on them the moment I hit accept. But I wanted them to wait in the loading screen. Give them some time to think about themselves.

Tekken is a fun honest game once you cut out about 80% of the unnecessary characters. Some days I don't get to play at all because I run into so many frauds. It's a shame really.

Nigga the rank system is inflated as shit calm your pasta ass down.

crappy pasta 2/10

Almost all the men use a generic body too. Shit is whack

I like Bryan

>My butt? Plugged.

What game has better sweat? Tekken or DOA?

can you enjoy playing tekken if you can't even make shouryuuken and hadouken?
i've always been an executionlet so I've never even tried to take fighting games seriously because I'm a brainlet

Dont forget the denuovo cancer and lack of crossplay.

if you delete story cutscenes it frees up like 20gb or something like that

there are no Z motions in tekken, the most we have is half circles, unless you play the literal 2D characters. that being said if you can't even do basic things like a shoryuken tekken will probably be too hard for other reasons.

>70 gb
But Its only 48gb on Xbox, but that's still too big seeing that MK11 is 42gb

steamcommunity.com/id/strombolshevik

Let's run some sets cowards.

I never really practiced but it just felt clumsy on a 360 controller and I'd backstep instead of crouching because I moved the analog stick back too far, which I hope is only an analog stick precision/practice issue

I would buy a fighting stick if I got into it, I have thousands of dollars worth of vr, racing, and fight sim peripherals.

I'd just need to get started on a controller to get enough of a feel to know if I'm completely unredeemable.

how can you be over the age of 6 and can't do a shouryuuken and hadouken?
serious question. literally every child on this planet played street fighter at some point and these inputs are brain dead easy.

>fighting games
>pee sea
lmao

i honestly don't know why is it so big - campaign is a shitty 5 hour snorefest

Attached: file.png (484x266, 21K)

it's simple
>move analog stick from crouch to right
>move it too far up and your character jumps instead

>analog stick
what? use the fucking dpad. seriously, i can't tell if you're baiting or not. can you tie your shoes? then you can make a shoryuken.

last I tried I had a 360 controller, you know what that dpad is like

i don't, because i never touched a shitbox in my life

>103GB
Get with the times, Gears 4 is 117gb now.

me neither I only play on pea sea

Is there no way to compress the video files that I'll never in my life watch or attempt to watch so this game can take up a cool 30gb instead of 70?

Anna is one of my five favourite characters.
Jin, Anna, Master Raven, Miguel and Katarina
I just wish Anna and Kat didn't act as "out there" as they do.

wait, this still happends? dropped the game after 3 months and i was planning to get back soon, fuck me.

Attached: 1563264688065.jpg (184x184, 13K)

>anything above 10gb
not touching it

get with the times old man

>Judging the game for your shittier internet
get fucked bitch lmfao

I think it's related to VA casting. All characters that have been released as DLC so far have had either an american/english or a japanese voice actor.
Even Lei, despite the fact he's from Hong Kong. Though then again he's been speaking english since forever.
>Turned a quiet smart scientist character to a D.Va clone to apeal to waifu faggots
That's what's wrong.

>multiplayer only game
>install size: 48GB

lol

Attached: file.png (640x190, 38K)

I like how this sentence implies that they believe that people who try to play a game like Titanfall on that kind of CPU have enough harddrive space to comfortably afford installing a 50gb game

The story has like a hundred chapters not including side chapters. And every character has a unique win quote against everyone. Also uncompressed audio.

this is a nice pasta, but i can't tell why a person runs from a match but still feels superior to the other guy, or even worse, the "i lose to that guy but im still better than him" mentality. Makes no sense to me.

Attached: 1563460144163.jpg (300x300, 28K)

How do games get this big? Textures? 88.2khz 32-bit WAVs for everything? We don't need FMVs anymore because it can all be done in-engine pretty well, and even then it doesn't have to be raw bluray quality.

There should be options when you download. One for compressed or one for raw. Though I'm guessing they compress nothing to lower the system requirements just a little bit.

it's all uncompressed audio

You just missed a large sale, so did i

I never understood how a nerd can watch a character do a move and spout shit like
>is that a down forward back dash wave 4 side step 2 mumbo jumbo shit

Julia was kinda boring when restoring the rainforest was her only schtick, JC was better but I still like the current Julia the best.

Attached: julia-chang-tekken7-artwork-by-junny.jpg (918x1080, 86K)

A lot of them are probably saved as different meshes since a lot of the women have altered dimensions. Katarina and Eliza, for example, aren't just the generic female body.

I'd still like to know their reasoning for it. Loading in compressed audio can't be that intensive.

LMAO if you think thats bad wait till you see the gameplay.

>restoring the rainforest was her only schtick
>now it's restoring the rainforest but also being waifubait and sounding like the most le epic gamer grill Xd imaginable
real nice

Seriously? What's wrong with using MP3? You know, the compression standard for audio. I smell a bullshit excuse here. I personally think that they wanted to ship the game without compression audio artifacts because their sound engineers suck at cleaning audio up so just shipped it with a lossless audio. The laziest and cheapest option is always the most likely outcome.

Attached: 1511655324330.jpg (456x402, 30K)

Can you guys stfu? Internet speeds are fast now and large drive spaces are a thing and cheap too. Broke ass bitches.

>How do games get this big?
Deliberate effort. Something along the lines of "If we make our game really big, players will have to delete our competitors' games from their hard-drives to play it.".

Attached: 1443911399757.jpg (850x1216, 543K)

In Tekken's case its uncompressed video in the cutscenes, all the shit in the main story, the before/after scenes in the character episodes, and all the ones from T1 to TT2 in the gallery. You can safely delete all the folders and cut your game size in half

4K assets demand extreme filesizes. It's the inevitable future, though I wish we had a choice to not download the highest quality assets.

use your fingers instead of your thumb

then when you're sick of that bullshit get a stick

Blame graphicfags for this mess.