Are there any games similar to Vtmb or Fallout: New Vegas...

Are there any games similar to Vtmb or Fallout: New Vegas? I really like games where you get involved in organized crime like the mafia and/or gangs where you can persuade people into doing what you want. I also enjoy detective games like the Witcher 3. Planning to try out LA: Noire or Condemned: Criminal Origins but don't know very much about them. Any recommendations that fit my preferences is appreciated.

Attached: vtmb.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Deus Ex. People will describe VtMB as "Deus Ex with vampires" so play that if you haven't.

Bloodlust Shadowhunter also took a lot of inspiration from VtMB, if you don't mind the indie jank. It didn't just try to straight up copy VtMB which ended up being surprisingly good as its own thing.

Not crime/detective related, but Divinity os 2 gives you a lot of choice in how you can interact with npcs and having affiliations

Modern Warfare 3

Also forgot, Morrowind will let you play as a detective sometimes or join criminal organizations too.

How you completely missed the fact that Divinity OS 1 is literally a detective game is beyond me.

because I've never played it you nigger

First play Deus Ex, then play the total conversion mod The Nameless Mod for Deus Ex which is even more Bloodlines-esque.

>or Fallout: New Vegas
Yeah Skyrim and other shitty games made by Bethesda

Hoo boy the nameless mod did not age well. Don't play this OP it's a cringe factory.

>playing games with mods
Why do zoomers so this?

>so
Do*

TNM is ten years old and was a huge deal at the time. You're like the HELLO FELLOW KIDS buscemi but pretending to be a boomer.

Good job dodging the question

Your question implies zoomers mod games more often, which isn't even true in the first place.

There's nothing wrong with mods that add entirely new content. Some of my favorite games started out as mods. Mods are only shitty when they fuck with the base game and try to "improve" it, which usually only ends up making worse, and then it gets recommended to new players who haven't even played the vanilla game once yet.

Deus ex mankind divided lets you work for a mafia family for a bit, but you should play the original first obviously.
There's an old game called Gangland that I used to play, but I don't think it has aged well, still it's on gog if you want to try it, it's an isometric strategy game of sorts where you order around thugs to take over stores.
As for detective games, the first part of Call of Cthulhu is amazing, but it goes to shit soon afterwards sadly, but Condemned has some detective work too so you should give it a go

Condemned is great. It loses something in the sequel but even that is still solid. It's completely linear though so in that regard it might not be what you're looking for.

I didn't really like LA. Noir but I also don't think I gave it enough of a chance. It's a good concept though.

Otherwise mafia 2 or the godfather are solid choices for crime games.

>mafia 2
>not 1
Cringe

>implying V:MtB did with all of that shitty goth music and edgy early 00s humor
At least The Nameless Mod was being ironic

Modding peaked in the 90s tard. The most active modding communities today are still Doom and Half-Life