Dark Souls 3 is an objectively superior game to Dark Souls 1, you only disagree because of nostalgia goggles

Dark Souls 3 is an objectively superior game to Dark Souls 1, you only disagree because of nostalgia goggles.

Attached: 1560862936526.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

This girl has no ass.

I never played Dork Souls mate

>get called an incel on Yea Forums
>start getting self conscious about my virginity
>know it's not even a tranny/roastie calling me it but probably just another virgin shitposter trying to get me angry
>get angry anyways
How do I get over this? God fucking damn it. I'm 22 and my dad is putting pressure on me to lose it. I still live at home and depend on my parents and they know I'm not bringing any girls over. He's started calling me "Virgy" in public and around my friends instead of referring to me by my real name. It's getting annoying.

Why would you fags prefer DS1 to DS3. Please. I want an explanation.

At least make your bait a little better if you want a (You).

she has a name?

Attached: 1555006826361.jpg (480x519, 19K)

Yeah, it's have sex, incel

milena velba

i already know dark souls 1 from playing so much with a friend. i enjoy the combat, but i don't enjoy not knowing what's coming next and getting fucked up by stuff i'm not expecting. i would play ds3 more because i love the new mechanics but i don't enjoy having to run through the normal game a bunch and learning everything again.
i don't play ds1 very often though

the souls games were never good and if you unironically think people are getting nostalgic over a modern game you are retarded

DS1 is better since I wasn't bored halfway through it.

Agree, and I say this as someone who seriously believes Dark Souls (1) is a masterpiece and of the only truly great games made in the last decade.

DS1 is 10x better

Ds3 is "fast" and soulless world design

Abbi Secraa

she's not white. you can clearly see the non-white blood in her. must be Italian/Greek/Spanish or one of those swarthy Med mongrels

Attached: 0719aa2fdf.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

You mean those people who gave you civilization?

:I

>modern
>2011
hello boomer

Attached: qwe5ew5ew5qwe.jpg (998x1020, 74K)

So she's actually interesting

Oh, sorry, it needs lootboxes. There. nice and Modern™

getting the third ending requires you to gain levels which is a big problem for characters who get to their desired level cap and realize they need something from yuria, that's a problem DaS didn't have

dark souls is too dated and janky but contrarians on Yea Forums like to pretend its a good game. anyone with a brain will just watch a lets play of it on youtube and play the superior iterations like bloodborne and DkS3

I've been told I've had nostalgia googles for Dark Souls 1 since 2013. Believe it or not, I could just prefer Darks Souls 1 because poise, incumbency, stamina management, and interconnected world design are a thing in the first game. Enemies that flail around endlessly and randomly shield bash you every 5 seconds is also a plus

>muh nostalgia argument
>games were released only 5 years apart
autism

She's russian, Marina Mogilko.

Attached: 1538436758966.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Gee, I wonder who posted this.

Attached: 1538050966042.png (304x306, 7K)

>game isnt even a decade old
>dated
holy shit

stop playing video games dad

.__________.

>Having trouble against the Bell Gargoyles because my weapon is too damn slow and I can't heal without eating a death
>Try switching to a Strike weapon that's faster
>Still dying horribly
>Get frustrated because I should be able to do this
>Think for a moment on what I'm doing wrong
>Switch back to my big fuckoff sword and instead use only Lifegems to heal instead of Estus
>This lets me stay mobile while healing and top off, while taking swipes at the Gargoyles with my Guts-tier range
>This actually works and I kill the gargoyles this way
Felt good.

Wait, Scorpion Tark was a conversable NPC? When I walked down to him he immediately started trying to attack me, with just a "..!" message logo and I didn't understand what that meant, so I killed him. Can I bring him back with a Bonfire Ascetic?

I like exploration