Welcome to Bizarro Yea Forums

Welcome to Bizarro Yea Forums.
Man I sure do love video games huh! guys what are some good sports games?

Attached: Bizarro_World_002.jpg (334x371, 43K)

>good sports games
That's too bizarro, even for bizarro Yea Forums

Man I sure love discussing video games. I hate it when I see a twitter screencap thread with 500 replies.

Sure right.
But I keep in touch with my favourite e-celab she knows what she's talking about.

Attached: virtua tennis.jpg (600x600, 62K)

flat earthers wouldn't know a good cube if it hit them in the head

playstation has games

fpbp

Take abstinence

Tighten

What happens when you walk off one of the edges?

I'm straight!

you turn 360 degrees and walk away

Videogames are great!

thats how sneed got his first fuck

I cant wait for the last of us 2

Is everyone enjoying their Mobage(s)?
I have so many it's hard to keep track of which exciting and engaging new quests I need to do next in order get exciting variants of my favorite characters.
I swear these types of games are the best thing to happen to the world of gaming since lootboxes. Poor sports out there might raise a big stink about them, but c'mon it's like opening a kinder surprise, or Christmas morning. Sure you might get a pair of socks from grandma, but you could also get a bike or a new puppy. It's simply the best and clearly generous on the devs end. Who says it can be 'greedy' pffft.

>implying people play sports games
Fuck you, enjoy your yearly RTS franchises.

unironically a 10/10 sports game

Attached: pyre.jpg (639x361, 30K)

Pc are superior to consoles. Especially nintendo which I hate because of their anticonsumer ways and because their games are made for kids and redditors. Thankfuly reddit will never flood this website since we keep the newfags out and tell them to lurk moar. Life's gpod.

I'm so glad that we all agree unanimously that BotW was a masterpiece that deserved its metacritic score.

Attached: Dl8rKBXVAAAxS_O.jpg (637x934, 80K)

Chuck