PS3 and Wii have free online

>PS3 and Wii have free online
>Xbox 360 had paid online
>PS3 and Wii btfo 360
>Now Sony and Nintendo have paid online

how the fuck does that make sense? Why did they adopt the practice of the loser?>PS3 and Wii have free online
>Xbox 360 had paid online
>PS3 and Wii btfo 360
>Now Sony and Nintendo have paid online

how the fuck does that make sense? Why did they adopt the practice of the loser? Are we stuck with paid online forever?

Attached: 1562856760479.png (590x350, 94K)

because they like money, there is no reason for this charge, we're not playing on Sony or Nintendo or Xboxs servers except for maybe their exclusive titles

you're not supposed to fuck up the copypaste when you make your shitty repost formula threads

Because the xbox 360 was the best console of all time.

>Nogames3 beating anything

Ps3 didn't btfo 360.
And Wii only btfo'd 360 in sales.
Other than first party Nintendo games the 360 absolutely smashed the Wii in game quality.

>>PS3 and Wii btfo 360
More like Wii btfo 360
Still, the 360 was the PS2 of its time, it sold a lot and it had a ton of excuses to own a 360.
The price for Xbox live was also something like 20 bucks a year, which is a small price to pay for a ton of games, especially Halo.

I'm sad I missed all the fun.

PS3 outsold it in the end.

Wouldn't even be top 5.

1. PS2
2. SNES
3. PS1
4. NES
5. PS3

As always, Microsoft innovates and their competitors shit on them for free loyalty bucks, but eventually steals their idea because its a cash cow.

Xbox live especially on og xbox was great and better than anything on any console. I owned every console that gen and had no problems paying for it.

>shittiest console for multiplayer games its generation
>best ever

For me, it's:
1. PS2
2. SNES
3. PS1
4. PS3
5. N64

Ps3 and Wii online was fucking shit. You get what you pay for.

>guy literally copypastes bait twice
>thread still gets actual replies

for me it's
1. your moms pussy
2. your moms pussy
3. your moms pusey
4. atari jaguar cuz it stunk like...
5. your moms pussy

Wtf do you mean they adopted a losing practice? Microsoft is the only console that has good online. Sony is okay if you don't mind your info getting stolen and Nintendo is pure garbage.

Attached: 1530149835551.png (600x800, 245K)

Their consoles succeeded. They didn't have to adopt paid online.

>PS3 outsold it in the end.
Lol... not when every xbot had to buy the same console three times

>PS3 outsold it in the end.
yea but that's because 3rd Worlders got tired of their PS2's by 2013 when Gen 8 has just arrived
from 2006 to even Present Day it's still a joke of a console

because good servers need money to work properly, PS3 online was nearly unplayable, PS4 and GT Sport's online is basically playing offline with people from the other side of the country

>PS3 and Wii btfo 360
Wii sure, but literally everyone I knew had an Xbox and/or a Wii.