What is the best gaming mouse?

What is the best gaming mouse?

Attached: gprowireless.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeWRU92qMUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=orhb7Njj3h8
amazon.com/battery-Rechargeable-Lithium-Polymer-Connector/dp/B07BTRKM19/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rtt5qwYDasw
youtube.com/watch?v=h1wBkNjTKgs
youtube.com/watch?v=QjEsxCx-HrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

certainly not a wireless one

just b urself

with zirconia oxide bearings

Attached: 5347.jpg (1500x1500, 156K)

a vertical mouse to protect your wrist

boomer

Attached: logitech-mx-verticalheader.jpg (770x433, 23K)

t. idiot

Wireless mice with good sensors have virtually no latency anymore. The drag on a cable affects performance more than whatever literal microseconds of latency remain.

This

I got a g905 from corsair that has a 500hz mode. I switched from a "gaming mouse" to this one is much better by far.

literally retarded
>1ms vs 5ms response in a monitor is negligible
>5ms vs 11ms in mice wireless = unusable

Attached: logitech-g900-histogram-results.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Attached: csgo mice usage.png (800x3212, 796K)

Based
>my favorite gamer esports use a wireless pro mouse for $190 that means I should get it instead of a wired zowie

Fuck off you fell for marketing

Attached: 26-197-168-05.jpg (640x480, 23K)

still rocking my 2013 Naga with more buttons than I know what to do with

Yea Forums is usually obsessed with the infinitesimal input lag differences between control methods/monitor response because they either.

a). are deluded enough to believe they have the skills necessary to differentiate between something with 3 ms more latency

or

b) see it as a way to improve without actually practicing or being good at the game.

I've seen them argue over not using the joycons or pro controller in smash because of the extra input lag like it matters on top of 6 whole frames of input lag from the game itself.

Attached: smash input lag.jpg (1133x699, 124K)

just got it pretty good so far

Attached: glossy1.jpg (1500x1125, 92K)

Mine.

Tell that to pro-level players who are far better than a worthless garbage player like you could ever be.

There are more than enough benchmarks to comprehensively prove you wrong, idiot. Swallow your pride and move on.

t. dunning kruger who knows nothing and assumes everything

got any pictures of your own mouse?

are vertical mice as precise?

See Again, swallow your pride and admit defeat. You got BTFO'd hard, moron.

someone is very insecure about their purchase of a wireless mouse
at your skill level i'm sure it doesn't matter too much user, no need to get so angry

I was actually referencing that image, you know all the people with the coincidental expensive esport gamer mouse got them from sponsorships, right?

I guarantee you Zy knows better than any shitter on Yea Forums when it comes to wireless vs wired.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeWRU92qMUQ

who?

>still no argument
And you're still a complete idiot.

Also I use a G403 wired because that's what felt best for me. Even then, I can still see wireless has no real latency anymore, but idiots like you never learn.

Different person. I guess it's because your favorite Youtube eceleb told you so, rather than because you bought something?

you're just getting baited, they're retarded don't pay them any mind

>benchmarks prove you wrong
>professional players prove you wrong
>"b-but wireless must have latency! Yea Forums told me so!"
Thus completes the full circle of stupidity. Good job.

I've never looked at a mouse benchmark or listened to some esports faggot talk in my life. You might even be right, I'm just making fun of you because you're getting unnecessarily upset and combative over something that's by your own admission irrelevant.

Attached: 1563467452882.jpg (759x847, 110K)

>Has a great mouse sensor
>no RGB autism
>good battery life
>can easily be modified for weight reduction
>is a well designed mouse that you can take to work or school and not be seen as some neck beard
>no retarded GAMER aesthetic

Attached: G305-10.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Shape is king, so the Divina S1 is the best. If you can mod it to be wireless, or at least get a paracord and put hyperglides on it that'll make it better.

i have a shitty camera and broke my foot, sorry

anything logitech darkfield

it just blows everything else away

Watched it

Rich white guy recommends it the entire video and sucks Logitech cock and says it’s cheap and then ends the video saying it won’t be his main mouse LMAO

>didn’t reply to my post about sponsors inflating the user amount
Lmao loser

cringe

No, you're a complete idiot. That is a fact I'm afraid.

i would add people drilling holes in mice to reduce the weight by 2g just as autistic

People STILL respond to retards questioning wireless.

Just bought the logitech g403 prodigy, did I fuck up?

Attached: logitech g403 prodigy.jpg (1000x1000, 36K)

>2g

It's more like 8-10g, which can be 15% of a mouse's weight

Most weight reduction can be gotten from paring down the internals though (removing powerplay modules or such gimmicks, removing any buttons you don't use, removing pointless plastic pieces etc.)

Attached: 60g.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Nothing wrong with it. Hope you have medium-large hands.

FOR ME, ITS THE NIXEUS REVEL!!!!!!

>Why yes I use a mouse over 100g how could you tell?

Or just don't be a handlet

Attached: chad.png (723x666, 163K)

>cringe
Nice argument, faggot.

Sold. I hate having to claw grip my mouse

Here's your mouse bro

Attached: m1k.jpg (500x375, 29K)

I'm sure this is very confortable, but for gaming? I don't see it.

this one

Attached: masterpiece.jpg (800x800, 55K)

Monitor response time isn't input lag; it's a cherry picked picked gtg pixel transition. The actual input lag is always around 10-20ms on gaming monitors at native resolution.

>Linus
post discarded

Which is why you'll always be an idiot. You'll always ignore the benchmarks as a way of salvaging your pride.

To be honest, my only problem with wireless is longevity. From my experience, every time I fell for the wireless meme, the batteries wore out after just a couple years of use. Since then, I've switched back to wired everything because despite the convince of wireless, I think wired is just easier.

unironically

Attached: 26-153-220-Z01.jpg (640x480, 20K)

I like using MMO mice, and after going through a total of three different mice I can say with confidence that the Logitech G600 is the most reliable out of the ones I've used.

The Razer Naga was a piece of shit from the start. The side pads became sticky to grip because the glue that held them on managed to ooze through the sides. Eventually the scroll wheel stopped functioning completely.
The Corsair Scimitar in terms of design was my favorite, yet after a couple of months ran into the same issue that the Razer Naga had with the scroll wheel. Worst of all there would be times when I would boot my computer and the mouse wouldn't function at all unless I unplugged and replugged it back in.
Finally there's the Logitech G600. I wasn't expecting much from it but it really does the job. The G-Shift click on the right side of the mouse adds a lot more flexibility to your hotkeys. Have never ran into the issues I've had with the previous mice. The only problem I've ever ran into with it is some lighting issues, which I really don't care about. What's also nice is that you can program it to have a different set of macros and hotkeys depending on what game window you have open, and it will automatically switch in response.

How come no one shills g502 anymore? Has it been surpassed?

Bought this recently and, Razer meme aside, I can agree. Its the best for me. Simple design, good sensor, great cable thats long as shit and a grip-section that doesnt fuck up my thumb. The only thing I didnt like was the bumps on the scrollwheel, but my finger was used to them in under a day.

>razer
honestly, it looks like it would be pretty comfy, but there's no way I'm paying more than $50 for a mouse

50 was the price I payed. Amazon has it for 44 burger bucks.

I have a Chroma and every so often the middle mouse button just decides to stop being recognized which is annoying.

>burger bucks.
Dang, it seems leaf amazon doesn't have the same sale, but I did just get the g403 prodigy for 48 leaf bucks.

Roccat nyth or leadr.

real question is, what's the best mousePAD?

Your moms fuckin pubes, kiddo.

anime tiddies

anime feet nigga

g pro wireless is so good. light and battery lasts forever

The one thing where user preference has a lot of weight. Do you need a speed/control grip? Would you need a large mousepad or small? Do you want stupid shit like USB passthrough and RGB?

This bad boy. its bigger than most of the other mice and that dedicated wheel button is surprisingly useful. Also their warranty is awesome; it lasts like three years and they ship you a new mice if the current one has a problem, with no questions asked,

Attached: 1429716880_1139460.jpg (2500x2500, 235K)

i switch between a swiftpoint and rog spatha for gaming

use an mx518 for daily tasks

based, dilate, have sex, incel, OP is a fag, seethe, cope, etc.

human skin stretched out and nailed to the desk.

I get my gf(slave) to bend over so i can use her right cheek as a mouse pad. When i'm done playing and posting sneed, i smack her ass and take her to her doggy bed.

Cope

I've tested out every type of pad, but I find that a regular QCK heavy or extended works the best, especially with a lighter weight mouse with hyperglides.

>But wireless mouses are better
Fuck off zoomers, I like wired mouses

Attached: E6F387CC-F739-433A-898C-94D105472DD0.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>wireless
>only 2 main mouse buttons
>only 2 side buttons, some sort of dpi switch i guess?
fucking weak shit.

You can just pop open wireless mice and replace the battery. No need to solder, it uses a connector.

amazon.com/battery-Rechargeable-Lithium-Polymer-Connector/dp/B07BTRKM19/

You could also choose a lighter battery for better weight

logitech mx518 without a doubt

It's great. I had an early Rival before, the one with the silicon padding that wore out. I didn't realise how enormous it was until l got the 403.

I would always recommend wireless
then it depends on preference and hand shape, but I think the G703 is great

Attached: OWO.jpg (640x391, 149K)

No thanks, I'm not a big fan of wireless in general, I'd rather have everything wired.Internet too, no modems. And the cell's off if I'm not using it, or in another room.

Attached: 1551429492142.jpg (702x562, 67K)

>and that dedicated wheel button is surprisingly useful
You are an idiot. Every gaming mouse has one of these.

But why?

>the good looking extroverted chad is also the boss
Why is life so unfair bros?

Wireless is not a bad thing, moron. There's no latency difference.

Also, if you bothered to do an ounce of research, it's actually modular and has 2 buttons on each side.

I'd give you the list with all the negative health effects that have been observed in reserch since the 1980s or what ever but sadly I didn't bookmark the page.

It may look like a weapon, but it's the best damned mouse around.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2017.12.11 - 09.55.46.52.png (689x434, 356K)

That dumbass probably convinced himself there is noticeable latency when there isn't.

The main problem with wireless mice is additional weight because of the battery. If that's enough to affect your performance, you either stick to wired or buy a G Pro Wireless (expensive as fuck).

Oh WOW you have an extra 2 buttons I'm so impressed!
Lemme just.... leave this here... there we go.

Attached: g600.jpg (466x363, 15K)

Holy shit is that an actual three button mouse. Now if only they made it in a good shape/size.

That looks so impractical, even if you used the mouse with your left hand your pinky probably wouldn't be able to push every single one of those buttons

What is the difference between G PRO and G903?

I like a bigger mouse.

Nope, has absolutely nothing to do with latency. Tho I'd probably use wired even if the actual issue wasn't an issue, rather not have to bother with recharging on top of cleaning and dusting the pc every 1-2 weeks

you use your thumb wtf...

>le gamur mouse
>just a regular mouse with two extra buttons

I can and I do. Frequently. IDGAF about left handed onionss I use this to change weapons, spam out chat messages, control music, ptt on discord and in-game, and that's without the included g-shift feature that literally switches all my binds to something else by holding the third mouse button

I tried this mouse, it is quite uncomfortable for consistent use. Setting up keyboard shortcuts is better in all regards unless you want to use your computer one handed.

If you found this mouse uncomfortable you clearly made that decision after 5 seconds of use. Yeah it has an unusual shape that takes time to adjust to but once you do you get so much more control out of it.
I had a friend once who said he couldn't use any mouse with buttons on the side because he'd always press them while moving his mouse. He was also the kind of retard who would deathgrip his mouse and keep the sense and dpi real fucking low.

What controls do you find useful to be on the mouse and not the keyboard?

I like it for casual gaming and browsing, but for hardcore FPS I can never go back.

It's just so fucking heavy

Predominately weapon switching, especially in games like Serious Sam, Unreal Tournament, etc where you are given more than 3 or 4 weapon slots. Rather than take my fingers away from the movement keys I can focus on moving while my right thumb selects the weapon

Also utility binds like dropping weapons, mic keys, music controls, are all great to have on the mouse so I don't have to either remove my hand from the mouse or the movement keys while I play.

what's the best mouse to get rid of the claw grip? The years are starting to catch up on me.

I use B100 and I see zero reason to buy anything over this. It works.

These make sense, I don't play games so these are not useful to me, which is why I prefer other mice and stick to keyboard shortcuts.

How big is the mouse then, or how small if your thumb?

It's retarded because they use low DPI because they're playing a casual game so it doesn't really matter what mouse they use

The mouse is a medium size and my thumb is as long as the numpad enter and numpad + keys on my keyboard, combined.

The mouse is as big as the numpad.

I can't tell if you're fake retarded or real retarded.

Attached: fry.gif (270x270, 1M)

As far as mouses go, just make sure it has a top tier sensor (which most gaming mouses do) and it fits your hand size right. Check out RocketJumpNinja's guide:

Nobody's using your shitty mouse, retard. That garbage is only useful for MMOs and maybe mobas. Ambidextrous mouses are far more important for shit that matters.

He says, talking for everyone in existence like his opinion actually fucking matters.

Go with whatever your hand adapts to with palm the best.

Like I said, idiot, mouses with 5 million buttons do not help in games that demand quick reflect actions. There's a reason idiots like you will always be garbage in FPS.

He says, thinking his opinion still matters
I'm pretty sure I told you where your opinion belongs.

It's the truth
It must be easy for him to find a great mouse with his baby hands

RJN is a unashamed shill and everything he has ever said should be disregarded.

Attached: rocket jump shillja.png (926x328, 53K)

i had three of these and every time scrollwheel just stops working or just becomes too clammy to use. Average lifetime for me was ~3 years

You want an argument? Here's one.
I like it and I find it easier to use. I don't care what the CSGO players use. I don't care what quake pros use. I like my mouse and there's not a thing you can say to change that. I think the insecure one here is you considering I've told you I don't care about your opinion twice but you feel a need to push your shitty FPS mice on me regardless. Are you mad that you bought a $200 mouse and realised it wasn't the mouse that's shit, but really the user?

Are you mad you are still Silver 3 with your latest ambidextrous 16000 dpi gaymer FPS mouse with wireless dongle?

Like I said. . Go there. Stay there. Nobody here cares about your opinion least of all me.

Attached: image0-3.jpg (640x752, 248K)

I already stopped it. Something tells me he's gonna go cry to his mommy about how the big mean user told him he's a shit csgo player.

>those trypophobia holes that are going to get encrusted with years upon years of gamer gunk

This, managing lithium battery charge to minimize wear is a pain in the ass especially if you also have a wireless kb and headset.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1wBkNjTKgs

Mindlessly labeling someone a shill only makes you look like a moron.

Attached: oculus touch.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

It has latency of changing batteries. And buying new ones, when old ones can't hold charge any more.

Is your dog all right?

I have this. Took me a long time to get used to the shape. It's also very heavy but I don't feel it anymore. Kind of a love/hate relationship with it. Tried g403 recently but didn't like it so had to return. Would like to try the g305 but I know for a fact it's too small for my hands, will most likely try the new glorious mouse soon.

Attached: rival500.jpg (640x427, 49K)

Try the G Pro.

>1ms vs 5ms response in a monitor is negligible
>Said no one, ever

It's a decent $30 mouse. Make sure you update the firmware. A lot of G403's have mouse wheel issues without it.

>All these posts
>No mention of the almighty Intellimouse

Attached: 1554534837665.png (599x596, 391K)

user I have this mouse too but it’s just a budget GPro let’s be honest

the one in OP's pic aka the wireless, or the wired? I think the wired is too small for me, unfortunately. and the wireless is like 150 euro here, which I don't really want to pay, especially cause I don't play competitive FPS.

I had this, it was great until it broke after 2 years.

g905 + powerplay mat is the most luxurious thing I've ever purchased but I could never go back to wired at this point

only shitty thing about the 905 is the wheel button, it's so stiff and awful

Thoughts on Steelseries?

glourious 3xl 24x48

unironically this
i can't play shooters as well with a trackball but it's so much better for everything else

Finalmouse

bump

guys I have 30 cm/360 and it takes me forever to turn around, no matter how fast I move my mouse, is it because my mouse is a cheap 20$ walmart mouse? It almost feels like there's a hard cap on how fast it moves.

Disclaimer: I'm a boomer. But I could see using this mouse design on and off as a way to prevent arthritis from developing from decades of gaming. I have arthritis in a muscle that runs along my forearm from my thumb/pointer finger to my elbow (extensor carpi radialis longus) because of 3 decades of gaming. There's 4 major muscles in your fore-arm, and using a different mouse design might shift that burden to another muscle.

I use a G502. I just can't use a mouse with only 2 thumb buttons. There is just no way that's enough buttons. It's a waste of a hand to only use it for the standard 5 buttons. Then you start having to bind shit to the tilt-left and tilt-right on the wheel which are easily accidentally pressed. Of course, I do that AND use all the extra buttons but whatever.

Attached: 1563730770288.png (1500x1289, 727K)

Intellimoise pro is a beaut. Surprised Microsoft gave enough of a shit to do it.

t. retard
Fuck the latency, what's fucked is paying 2 times more to get the ability to charge another fucking device every fucking day or suffer low battery connection dropping and other fuckery
>but wait, you can buy the 150$ mouse pad that charges your mouse while you use it!
Get fucked retard

Seething poorfag.

"suffer low battery connection" - charge your batteries.

>hol up my niggas gonna charge my fucking mickey mouse and we can bust some caps in dem thugs in 30

Buy 2 of the same mice, use the second one when one runs out of batteries and put it to charge.

Was meant for you.

Gee Bill, two mice?

*sip* Yup, now that was a good mouse
>I unironically still use this

Attached: G9x.jpg (640x480, 15K)

I have this mouse, it really is a masterpiece

*Blocks your path*

Attached: g400s.jpg (800x627, 52K)

gaming mice is a fucking programmed obsolescence meme

my first was logitech G5, it was so good that i bought G500 and gave my G5 away, then G500 had double clicking issues after a couple of years. Went to steelseries rival (first generation), side rubber started to peel off like cheap school rubber but it was still usable until middle button started double clicking. Now im using the cheapest logitech G102, apparently they launched a new generation which looks exactly the same.

Wish they could associate RGB led lights with dpi configs.

I just got an mx master 2 a few days ago. Pretty nice impression so far.

help mine is dying
what is there with the exact same perfect shape out there today?

the g pro lasts a week per charge and charges in 30 mins

just get the new mx518

Logitech mx518
order it from china for cheap, it's exactly the same mouse

Attached: logitech-mx518-primary-large-100788989-large.jpg (1200x965, 50K)

For the first year
>warranty runs out and your mouse barely runs even when connected on wire, since it still tries to charge the dead as fuck integrated battery and that overheats your mouse

it hasn't even been out for a year
seethe poorfag

thank you lads

>have an MX518 for years
>be worried about what to get if it dies since it's been discontinued
>replacement is shit
>replacement gets discontinued
>its replacement is shit
>also gets discontinued
>new version of MX518 released and the only problem my mouse has is that one of the "clicks" in the mousewheel doesn't work
welp time to buy 5 of those new ones to last me the rest of my life

Oh, I'm sorry, Logishit must be fucking magicians and released your G Pro with some new battery technology that lasts a lifetime, sorry for the inconvenience good sir, I shall do the needful and buy wireless next

imagine being this much of a faggot

>a vertical mouse to protect your wrist
wrist problems are caused by inflammation which is caused by a high fat diet. stop eating fat and cut down on meat, and the inflammation will go away, and you will have no issues with your wrists or fingers.

cope

>low battery connection dropping
This no longer happening on my $6 chink rechargeable mouse. It ran at full speed until the battery suddenly died. I felt no slowness unlike my old AA battery mouse. I assume the more expensive branded ones would also have that feature.

Got a g502 spectrum

Waiting for lightyear or lightspeed or whatever the fuck its name is to be available here

what even is the point of a wireless mouse for a desktop?

G102 is the best mouse available right now, nothing comes close.

that's literally and physically impossible retard

Some people say it's lighter and easier to move around, I don't know how true is that, never had one.

why do you niggers post stock photos?

>ruins your perfectly fine mouse

Attached: LM18.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Aesthetics and cleanliness. When I look at my desk I want it to be empty of cords.

>wasting time on photographing, removing exif data, resizing and posting a mass produced item on a thai ladyboi forum
???

>starts double clicking
>panic
>google and find a guy saying "lmao just breathe on it, switches accumulates static charge and when you breathe on it it goes away"
>mfw it actually works

Now make on that doesn't require a fucking dongle.

how new are you?

Why do braided mouse cords trigger autists so much?

Yes. It has been surpassed by itself.

I bought a really wide custom one from chinks and it's pretty damn good

The ones with your waifu pic on it.

Attached: 3swmmaag1dc21.jpg (640x426, 71K)

the best mouse is a mouse that fits your hand the best

>used the mouse with your left hand
Hah, freak!

Got a G Pro Wireless. It's okay but I prefer an ergonomic shape over a symmetrical shape and for some reason they decided to put the damn DPI button under the mouse so I can't rebind it to my zoom shader hax, which is starting to piss me off in pixel snipey games like Rising Storm.
Roccat is bringing out the Kain Aimo 200(lol) which looks like the perfect ergonomic mouse, DPI button on top and biased for the right hand but with no thumb grooves so perfect for changing grip depending on situation.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22-12-14-22-785_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (758x1449, 182K)

I got one of these the other week and the left mouse button is already sticking and clicking sporadically when i press down on the rightmost tip of the button and release it slowly. When i click images here and release the button it will often open the image then immediately close it again.

Attached: have mercy.jpg (640x803, 76K)

Seeeeeething poorcuck

>tfw finger grip and tend to his the dumb buttons on the side with thumb

I'll give you a serious (you). Cooler Master MP510. Not you're typical mouse pad texture, gives you an almost frictionless glide but with a tactile feeling so your pixel sniping doesn't suffer.

they suck and always fray

t. retard

You don't get held back by cable drag.
One less cable.

>Some people say it's lighter
Literally the opposite is true. Wireless Mouses are almost always heavier because they need to hold a battery.

The G.Pro Wireless is like the only exception to this rule. One of the reasons it's so expensive.

>Osteoarthritis in ur muscle

Not that I think you’re wrong about the mouse but repetitive strain injuries are different from arthritis

You already got comprehensively BTFO here:

Swallow your pride and move on, idiot.

Ambidextrous Mouses like the G.Pro specifically target FPS and MOBA players.

Just get G102 you fucking autists.
>b-but muh gaymer $100 mouse

I hate cables

>apparently this mouse is already heavy but it comes with weighs anyways
I just don't understand competitive gaming.

My scroll wheel started jumping after 2 months. Hope you don’t use the mouse 3 button a lot cause you’ll fuck the wheel.

See Moron

My G403 is still doing fine

tiny baby hands

Deathadder chroma.

I need to buy a new mouse today. I have the G403 but the scroll wheel is fucked, and now I have to decide whether or not to go for another G403, a Deathadder Elite (where scroll wheel issues seem even more common) or something else.

Please help.

>t. fat

Why do people struggle with cable drag? Just make the wire loop once on the table right in front of the mouse, you won't notice the cable at all unless you have atrophy.

Who the fuck gives a shit about a cable anyway? It's literally unnoticeable.
t. started using a wired mouse a month ago after years of wireless

They benchmark gaming mouses against a cheap shitty mouse at the end of the video, which clearly illustrates how big of a difference a good sensor makes.

If you disagree, you are objectively wrong.

Nobody is saying they struggle with cable drag. It's just that cable drag objectively makes a bigger difference to how you play than any kind of wireless latency could.

>implying that G102 is a shitty mouse because it's not >$100 gamer trash

0% is not a greater difference than 0% you mongo.

I will never use a wireless mouse

ultralight pro or air58

Got this silent boi recently, it's basically a decent mouse but you don't hear shit when clicking. So very convenient even though it has no special features. It's laser is strong enough to burn a hole through solid concrete tho.
Seconded
Tried this IRL and it's huge but more convenient than you might think. Still wouldn't use it

Attached: m110s.jpg (800x800, 40K)

The Logitech wireless ones

I'm a manlet and even for me the G203 feels small.

i bought a g403 prodigy but i should have bought that mfing wireless logitech mouse cuz the cable just gets in my way

Mouse thread?
Help me find a similar replacement for my 10 year old X8. It's starting to wear out.
It's 150g, 3" wide x 5" long and most importantly has VERTICAL SIDE BUTTONS.
Where can I get a mouse with a fucking rocker again instead of all this horizontal shit that's on every single other mouse I see?

Attached: side buttons.jpg (804x475, 88K)

False, a normal mouse is bad for your wrist regardless

based

All these fucking puny things.
Use a god damn MANS mouse you faggots.

Attached: Strategic COmmander.jpg (800x600, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QjEsxCx-HrE

Yeah if you can look past the Razer quality it's a great mouse. I'm on my second and looking at potentially picking up their wireless version.

>inb4 ">wireless gaming mouse"

I probably have died more times to cable resistance, even with a using a cable anchor, than I would adding a potential fraction of a ms of delay to my input.

reddit

Wireless has latency! Trust me! I died so many times using wireless mouse and it was the mouse's fault!

Attached: 1526039313772.jpg (785x731, 101K)

garbage

>all these mouses with unnecessary weight

Attached: mouse autism.png (500x382, 296K)

doesn't this mean 75% still use wired

Needs to fit to ur hand and have EXACTLY 2 side buttons.
Also wired cuz cant be bother to buy/recharge batteries.

t. boomer who has never used a wireless mouse in the last 5 years

>discontinued products are good because reasons

>Fortnite pros
Heh

NEW GOOD
OLD BAD

Cutting mat

Shouldn't you be taken away from your computer?

G303 actually has a nice shape, to be honest

They are allegedly re-releasing it soon with the new Lightspeed wireless. So goes the rumor.

>G102/G203
Absolutely amazing mouse, best bang for your buck mouse out there. I got one two weeks ago after having two Deathadder Elites die in 3 years.

>I'm a manlet and even for me the G203 feels small.
If you exclusively use a palm grip then yeah, the G203 is not a mouse for anyone. Fingertip and claw grip users will love it, though.

I use a modified fingertip grip, and I'd want a mouse that's at least 15mm wider then the G203.
Thing is fucking tiny, and half the weight I like.

Why that style of thumb buttons is almost nonexistent? I have this and I think I would hate to use something else.

Literally got a G203 yesterday because I need a new mouse. I was originally put off that it's so cheap but it really seems like such a good budget mouse.

I'm not sure what grip I have though. I don't have claw. If anything it's closer to palm, but I might have fingertip grip.

Scrollwheel is trash.

And what a budget it is, the shape is garbage but considering it's more than $100 cheaper it's a pretty solid deal

Palm - More then the tips of your fingers, any part of you palm.
Claw - Only the tips of your fingers, any part of your palm.
Tip - Only the tips of your fingers, no parts of your palm.

g305

my scroll wheel is starting to fuck up in fewer than 2 months

Attached: G502.jpg (1200x720, 242K)

My FK1 still works why would i go out and buy another mouse?

>haha im such a pro gam0r with this new mouse with no cable cuz its the 21st century hahahaha. hol on a minute gotta replace the batteries

I've had the idiotic RGB (I turn the LEDs off fuck those) version of this mouse for 3ish years and my scroll wheel is fine

Dude my mouse has a battery life of 64hrs of continuous use and charges fully in about 30mins, you stuck in the past nigga

G305 battery lasts literally months also

Cooler Master MP510/750

Retard.

I swear mice used to actually work in the past without all the bullshit.

these gaming branded mice at fucking 50 dollars and up are all trash that never last me more than 12 months. I should just buy a fucking mouse for 10 bucks, I bet it'd last me longer than these fucking shit ones. Always something.
Same thing happened to me as you, my scroll wheel got fucked in less than 2 months, I read that it happens if you use mouse 3 a lot, how about you fucking design a mouse that can handle a button being pushed? Jesus. My past 3 mice all had double and triple clicking problems, none of them lasted a year before they started.

It's crazy isn't it? I had some vanilla microsoft mouse that worked perfectly for almost 10 years, eventually it died and I bought a Razer Deathadder after hearing good things about it. Middle mouse buton stopped working a few months later.

Attached: x200.jpg (850x850, 60K)

Get recked biatch

This fucking clown

Have your balls dropped yet young fella

EC-2A

>Wireless mouse BAD!

Attached: 1523988036669.png (474x711, 90K)

see

This one is so good I was banned from using it.

Attached: FBE47EB7-F0FD-4C20-B7BB-8CC839F3163D.jpg (686x419, 15K)

That one. G pro wireless