Is this really the only video game that can be talked peacefully on Yea Forums without being derailed into /pol/tier...

is this really the only video game that can be talked peacefully on Yea Forums without being derailed into /pol/tier racist argument?

Attached: ace combat 5.jpg (940x529, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twinfinite.net/2019/05/bandai-namco-financial-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think that extends to the entire ace combat series except maybe 7

AC5 is the worst in the series besides the spinoffs

There's no racism in AC as you can see. Only Belka exists

I still haven't played it...did they fuck up?

You've made this thread before. Are trying to make a stealth political discussion through AC?

Ace Combat Zero is better

it's a 7/10, which is alright but the hype people had was too high and they were expecting the evangelion of plane games

*except assault horizon
ftfy

This

Attached: buddy.jpg (743x2730, 610K)

No, it's a Ps2 Ace Combat game, just with an inconsistent story. One minute you're with the UN of Strangreal, then a penal unit, then the Osean Air Force.

I liked 4 more

No they didn't, it's just like the PS2 games
Which is why it tilted so many reviewers and zoomers

Attached: p4g560vnnf731.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

3=Zero>5=7>4>3D>X>6>2>I>1>AH>ADV

Attached: HERE_I_COME.gif (350x200, 660K)

Not really. The only game in the series more hated than 5 is Assault Horizon (and only barely).

Attached: ace combat objectively correct rankings.png (1064x653, 336K)

Well, he's not wrong.
Ace Combat 7 tricked a lot of flight simulator enthusiasts into believing that they were getting a legit combat simulator, not a shooter with a plane skin.

>2>I
Depends, I's campaign was shit but damn i place it right with the trilogy because of the multiplayer
Assaulting Stonehenge with bros was amazing.

I can agree with this.

Attached: 1505755964071.png (253x307, 143K)

no
people just got filtered out due to not being able to fly straight

Move Infinity to A and we have a deal.

2 felt forgetable for me, while Infinity I remembered because of the multiplayer

Infinity was a damn good AC game if you take the fuel system out

No, I don't think I will

Attached: Sortie_Fuel.png (1024x1024, 525K)

3=Zero>5=7>4>3D>X=I>6>2>1>AH>ADV
that's as far as you're getting

Attached: file.png (299x169, 91K)

epbp

It's not that hard to look up simple gameplay on Youtube. This isn't the 90s.

A video isn't enough to convey how a game plays and feels.
AC7 marketing itself to the broad public instead of just approaching the Ace Combat fanbase was a dishonest move.

Jews control Osea and Yuktobania.

Fuck Triggers

>AC7 marketing itself to the broad public instead of just approaching the Ace Combat fanbase was a dishonest move.
literally how did it market itself to "the broad public" when every single bit of it's marketing was filled with laser planes, superweapons, fictional countries, and basically everything an AC fan wants to hear
The very first gameplay demo jumped straight into fighting the Arsenal Bird

user, the broad public are more likely to enjoy an arcadey flight game like Ace Combat than they are to enjoy something autistic like DCS.
Marking Ace Combat to normal people isnt dishonest at all.

And people still complained it's too "realistic" and "hard", even when playing on novice difficulty
Just watch that travesty of a review by IGN, or SkillUp's review

None of the trailers suggested that it wasn't a a flight simulator with a heavy flavor on exotic weapons. Only Ace Combat fans knew what were getting into; meanwhile everyone else was deceived, especially flight simulator enthusiasts who aren't familiar with console franchises.

Normal people don't want to fly anything.

You literally just said "A video isn't enough to convey how a game plays and feels." so your point is moot

Are we getting an AC8?
Will said AC8 come to PC? I feel like the disastrous 7 launch on Steam will keep Project Aces away from PC from now on

Attached: 1562958095154.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>meanwhile everyone else was deceived
citation needed, because the overwhelming complaints from the "broad public" was that it was too hard
>Normal people don't want to fly anything.
Tell that to the sales
twinfinite.net/2019/05/bandai-namco-financial-results/

It'll probably stay on PC
It sold very well

Way to miss the point.
Trailer =/= actual gameplay video.

Everyone knows only Soul Calibur made money for Bandai; they're just saving face because it would be embarrassing to have only one of your multiple projects being successful.
The fact that they put the disaster that was Jump Force along with Ace Combat 7 says enough .

There is no way Ace Combat 7 was profitable.

The real question is will AC6 come to PC

Attached: 1437273585728.jpg (2126x1721, 1022K)

And you're basing all this off of your retarded assumptions with no evidence to back them up
But keep moving goalposts if you want

Attached: 2019-01-26_1038.png (845x920, 430K)

It sold 200,000 - 500,000 units on PC, it has an active modding community, and porting games to PC is extremely easy and cheap with UE4
Why the fuck would they not do it again, just because of a vocal minority of dumb hotasfags?

>202k
>2k
Are... are you for real? Those are indie game numbers, and Ace Combat 7 is pretty much an AAA title.
Meanwhile the average PS4 exclusive sells 3 million on its launch week.

Xenia's progressing and can boot and "play" AC6
Textures on the ground are fucked and the worst of all, background music issues.

>In the United Kingdom, it had the highest debut sales in the series, entering the charts second overall.

Attached: Airborne-laser.jpg (1920x912, 129K)

A person who plays sims are usually 40 year old men, a more niche group than the action plane crowd. What have they been doing the past decade to never had played Ace Combat before? And an even bigger question..... why the fuck do none of them own gamepads in 2019?

Would you like to review your reading comprehension
That's Japan only, on one console out of 3, and AC7 is a AA title
Literally every single source claims AC7 exceeded sales expectations and broke records
Why are you so obsessed with wanting this game to fail when it didn't

Attached: 1491795028322.gif (300x235, 1.95M)

Shit taste

Considering they still made AC7 after the pieces of shits that were AH and Infinity, I think we're good.
Bamco itself is also starting to put everything they make on PC. They brought over their latest SC and Tekken, as well as quite a few Tales games. Would be strange for only Ace Combat to remain on console

If anyone bought ac7 thinking it was a flight sim they have to be literally fucking retarded

>Ace Combat series already exists in decades
>Thinking it as flight simulator
Found the zoomer faggot

Attached: it must be hard being fucking retarded.jpg (900x562, 43K)

CAN YOU TAKE IT ALL AWAY

Attached: ac.jpg (736x960, 616K)

REMOVE BELKANS

>tricked a lot of flight simulator enthusiasts into believing that they were getting a legit combat simulator
>first thing you see on the store page is a trailer with anime-like story, a giant flying drone carrier and pew pew lasers shooting out of a F15
"I thought it was a sim lolll xD"

No (You)s for you, dipshit.

Attached: 1546184725900.png (1000x1200, 841K)

Not really.
Said series that don't get derailed are just tough to find.

>Game exists for 20 years
>They tricked people

The fucking building sized railguns should have given it away

I picked up AC7 on sale. Wasn't sure what to expect since I hadn't played one since the 90s. It was pretty fun for 10 hours but what are you supposed to do after the campaign other than multiplayer? It felt like 90% of the game was trying to get behind an enemy so you could tap circle twice.

>what are you supposed to do after the campaign other than multiplayer
do the medal challenges

also hunt down the secret aces

It's a arcade game. You're suppose to improve your score in each mission.