*makes people SEETHE*

*makes people SEETHE*

Attached: steve-fox-tekken-mobile-tekken7-alt-costume.jpg (900x1000, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hH8w3mLAFfw
youtube.com/watch?v=41ldWfPhtjU
youtu.be/9HIIjzav-TQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Just mash bro

Attached: Eddy_Gordo.png (1952x1241, 1.57M)

Attached: IMG_20190721_175944.jpg (720x744, 86K)

I loved being an annoying little shit with Xiaoyu back in Tekken 4.
I really need to pick up the series again.

Attached: imgbin-tekken-tag-tournament-2-ling-xiaoyu-tekken-4-tekken-5-others-WUcBW7Uax86M2gf6sQN4ax4E7[1].jpg (728x724, 103K)

>T7 steve is the weakest he has ever been
>'17ers complaining non stop lately about him because of aris

Really? I feel like it's the opposite. People hate on Kazumi's dry but effective offense, while Steve gets away with it just cause he looks cool doing cheap shit.

I cast debugger.

Attached: jack7-tekken7-screen2.jpg (1080x1920, 1.44M)

Hey you!

> teehee

Attached: 1563755881960.jpg (1181x1748, 2.56M)

> Nina has a son
It would make anyone seethe.

I love the boxer archetype in vidya. How does he play?

t. not a tekken player

He only has punches and the kick buttons are used for movement stuff.

>blocks your path.

Attached: T7FR_DevilJin.jpg (1080x1089, 170K)

He is based on landing counterhits on his opponent by virtue of having very good counterhit launchers and no traditional launchers (except one extremely slow one at i23, average being i15). His frame data is much more complicated than other characters because he can cancel virtually anything into one of his 7 stances, most of which are designed to evade specific types of attacks.
He has virtually no lows and his throw game isn't that great, so traditionally he has a hard time opening up turtles. One of his stances called Peekaboo does provide him with traditional high reward 50/50s, but you're essentially stuck in the ground when you enter it.
When you're up against Steve you start to second guess everything you do regarding offense because a b1 can come out of nowhere and if he has an idea of what you want to pressure him with he can crush it and launch you even if it's a tool that is normally safe or even plus on block like a jab.
youtube.com/watch?v=hH8w3mLAFfw

Attached: 1549559072014.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

youtube.com/watch?v=41ldWfPhtjU I meant to link this, not that blasted salami tutorial video.

Attached: 1550923903228.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

>in a voice chat with friends doing a Tekken 7 set while I'm not doing anything
>steve player wins
>other guy gets mad and leaves
>few minutes later I see a thread on here asking how to beat this "broken ass character"

Attached: le funny vegetable head man.jpg (560x401, 35K)

>tfw to brainlet to learn anyone besides Akuma
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS I WANNA PLAY THE COOL BOXER TOO
FUCK

Attached: 1505106662512.jpg (320x320, 29K)

>literally one of the strongest characters, if not the strongest, of s2

Attached: 1558805054460.jpg (286x329, 32K)

>T7 steve is the weakest he has ever been

Attached: 1561657032723.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Meh

Attached: gg.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

kek, when I think of Xiayu now I think of Yuyu crying
youtu.be/9HIIjzav-TQ

Steve whiners are the same as Paul whiners. Stop pressing buttons all the time idiots.

>interested in steve and hwoarang but too brainlet
feels bad man

Paul doesn't mash strings in your face 24/7 and you can actually sidestep his unga

>he doesn't play Lee Chadlan
lmao
don't tell me acid rain combos are too fucking hard lmaooo you giant fucking pussy

I only play Kazuya.

>Been playing King since Tekken 2 faithfully because he’s a cool luchador and I was a huge wrasslan fan
>fast forward to T7 and everyone groans and hates me since he is considered UNGA BUNGA
And I’ll still use him in the next game too. Not many people can pull off the octopus or combo into his many holds though right?

>Stop pressing buttons all the time idiots.
Sure, only with Steve it's "stop pressing buttons ever". You can't step Steve. You can't duck Steve. You can't attack Steve. You can't even whiff punish Steve. The only time Steve is vulnerable is when he's backing off of his offense briefly to try and bait you into attacking. Literally in order to fight Steve you have to bait him into baiting you into attacking so you can attack him faster than he expects you to attack, and if you fail you get launched.

I will always respect Lars and Lee mains for being the most non-existent players in Tekken 7 history. There's more Lucky Chloe's than both of y'all combined. I'm not even sure what Lee is supposed to do, or how he even plays, but I respect it.

I miss Gon.

I've only played Armor King and Steve. I love boxing so seeing Steve the first time was so hype.

lars is a beta and so are the people who play him. nobody plays him because he's not that good and he looks retarded (nice haircut lmao), just demonstrating how disloyal his user base is to abandon him because he's no longer OP top tier like in previous iterations
nobody plays Lee because their dicks aren't long enough. only gigadick omegabrains can play the Chaolan, especially online. his execution is too demanding for people with IQs under 150 and most mortals can't handle that sort of damage at the wall, wall combos this powerful have the potential to rip plebs apart from the g-force alone

How do I get better with Josie?
I've learned some basic punishes and combos with her but don't know what to focus on now.

just press buttons until you get a counterhit she's not that complicated

At least play Tekken 7 when making retarded posts like this

The hate is almost seasonal
I remember it started with xiaoyu, then moved to akuma, kasumi, geese, and now steve

this is so core 00s and cringe inducing.
Still better than evil ryu though.

but user, the last three you mentioned are currently the most hated characters right now

I mean seasonal as trendy
I also fucking forgot about jack-7

Just unga retardedly like every other Josie player.

My sides

Attached: Yuyu.jpg (1280x720, 97K)