Why is Asmongold shitting on Classic now?

Did the nostalgia goggles wore off?

Attached: World-of-Warcraft-Classic-1141986.jpg (590x350, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lorelol.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

being realistic
the less hype the better the game survives
hype brings in 1-2 week players who will kill the server population when they leave

HYPE IS BAD FOR CLASSIC

why does his opinion matter?

Hype is just a recipe for disaster because the product will never surpass the expectations for both veteran and new players.

Pre-launch hype and MMORPGs are a cancerous union

Bless Online had pre-launch hype for fucks sake

It's all about income for him, retail will net him more income since it will last longer.

yeah, don't blame him, at 10k+ viewers he is making bank and that's more important than gaming.

This. Who cares what he says? I've seen one of his videos and realized he was an idiot pretty quick.

I still think bringing Classic back is a mistake though.

They should have done classic remaster. New raid content, world pvp events, etc. But blizzard is so incompetent now that would be risky since their devs are braindead now.

he is literally the face of wow right now

For once he ain't completly retarded and he's right. Once people realize it's the exact same content as before and hit a wall Classic is done, either go OSRS route with new original content or it's bound to join the rest of the Battle net games on the graveyard

good I'm glad he won't play it, hopefully his fanbase will avoid it too

I've only ever heard of him on Yea Forums, and that's funny because this board is not supposed to host threads about e-celebs.

I’m sorry but no. He isn’t. I find him to be an annoying shitlord and not even sure what server, class, race, or if he does pve/pvp. Not much of a face.

this, they should go the osrs route and add new content but keep the vanilla gameplay and systems

Somewhat unrelated question, why does everyone hate him exactly?

I don't have any particular opinion of him other than that his constant mouth-breathing and the way he expresses surprise/disbelief is simply irritating.

classic is doa anyway

This would be a very valid argument if anyone actually cared about "influencers" who play WoW other than asmon

Because he's Yea Forums incarnate stupid.
You might not like it, but HE and noone else is the face of WoW these days and there have been countless threads on here on dry-humping his ass all day long.
So sit back, relax and enjoy your fanboy infested home once it's released. :^)

Asmongold is a novetly addict. He has no principles, no real care for others and realize that classic will not keep his stream going so that he can keep getting free money.
He clearly needs to head to therapy and get dosed with w/e will make him a functional human being be he believes hes fine.
He doesn't like Classic because he never cared about it, Blizzard built BFA for addicted truly stupid people like him. And he still has to be carried through all the content.

I dont care what he thinks, I can form my own opinion regardless of what he says or does.

If anything, him avoiding Classic is a good thing. It keeps a vast majority of the zoomers and clickbait videos out

Have you taken the darkpill /cwow/?

Attached: shb.png (1346x2094, 860K)

Because youtube’s algorithm will relentlessly shill him

I wouldn't enjoy classic either if I needed to be carried through all the content and have my mindless drones do everything for me, what's even the point of playing it at that point

Tried but I'm still waiting on the GCD.

I was going to but after using the 3 day trial for 8.2 after trying out FFXIV I realised I enjoyed BfA more. I'll likely burn out just in time for Classic so there's no point forcing myself to enjoy shadowbringers when the subs are tied in WoW

This is the only guys opinion that matters. Everyone else is a blizzard cuck onions boy blue pilled beta male

Attached: images (37).jpg (738x415, 20K)

Classic is doomed. Forget about it, it's nothing but nostalgia hype. 90% people will quit 3 months in and won't even make it to level 40. Tourism game

dwarf lassies

Attached: dwarf lassie.webm (348x460, 2.86M)

$15 is pretty cheap entry price

I'll be in for 30 days at least because of that.

He's a zoomer in a late 20s body. Gets excited over opening shiny lootboxes and getting his daily item # upgrade, then proceeds to shit on it the next day. Never played vanilla and was a complete shitter during TBC and only learned to play the game in wrath. Wrathbabbies don't like MMOs they like lobby based minigames which what retail is.

Cuckensual didn't even play vanilla.

based zoom

Thats not Pilav

>lemmings wanting to relive their adolescence playing classic jumping on a streamers dick as he shits on retail because it lets them feel classic is better by comparison
>noooooo why is he performatively hating the thing that I like now it wasn't supposed to be like this :(((((
you deserve it you fucking sheep

Attached: edmure.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

And wow is shit right now and he never was a vanilla player

Attached: stream.jpg (462x768, 162K)

But wrath was not lobby game until very late wrath. But yeah Its funny how none of classic wow youtubers actually played game in 2005-2006

>lichkingbabies still constantly shitting on Classic because all they know is cancer WoW
It's sad, really.

of course he won't like it he's a zoomer who just wants to get to level 60 and get on the gear treadmill as soon as possible, which is literally the worst part of classic wow

But I liked both Classic and Wrath? Cata and shit after that was thing that ruined WoW

And boy, what an ugly face it is. El goblino...

Reminder that there is people in this thread that thing TBC was good even with all lore rape it did.

lorelol.ytmnd.com/

warcraft lore has always been shit anyways

not just the lore, TBC fucked up the entire expansion philosophy and lead to the downfall of WoW. If Vanilla was 100% a good game, TBC was 50% of it and Wrath maybe 20%. Wrath really fucked it all up without repair

Attached: doctor kungen.jpg (1433x789, 157K)

Meld SkS scrub

That is why you use your oGCD you retard.

FF is literally just nu-WoW with a different coat of paint.

He'll be back to classic when he gets bored of the new world quests.

Blizzard probably told him to cut back on the classic praise and to start shilling retail again

>i don't like someone
>therefore, they are not famous our important
like it or not, twitch and youtube are integral to the modern gaming industry, and asmon is the biggest name in wow.

People are currently complaining that NIN has a ~120 APM opener because of all of the oGCD shit they have to fit in it so that "lolGCD" doesn't really work.

I have. It's slower than I like but the art style is way better than WOW's.

What did he say?

Holy shit, I didn't expect to see that thing again, I thought it was lost to time.

Because he shits on everything.

Makes me really feel like I've missed an opportunity to fill that niche if this guy is the biggest thing in WoW.

>preseason right around the corner
>/nfl/ is dead

This is where I want preseason to happen already and before I know it, it's 8 weeks in, then the Owl, and back to the offseason in the blink of an eye.

Odds I roll Tauren Shaman evens I roll Tauren Druid. Dubs for UD Warlock.

Attached: 1562798189431.png (1147x623, 406K)

nobody will judge you if you want to reroll

INVITE TO THE ASMON LAYER PLOX

Attached: 1557758506150.png (500x500, 38K)

>guys who aren't able to cope with going bald

the absolute state of this manlet

Okay. . .fate wills it.

He unironically thinks that you should play BfA instead of any other game out there, who cares what he thinks.

He's saying the same shit he was saying from the start. The nostalgia goggles are wearing off for everyone else so now they're not ignoring the parts where's he's being realistic.

i dont believe this is actually going to be a 1:1 copy of vanilla WoW. I know there are going to be changes like class balance and whatnot.
what I haven't seen an answer to however is will it use the old character models or will it give you the option for the newer ones?

>absolute SHIT TIER races to choose from
fucking kill yourself, FF shitposter.

>I want to be a furry! Where's my furry races!!!!!!

Don't worry we added Hrothgar just for you WoWfugees.

no it fucking doesn't you lying retard, it has a 48-50 apm opener

nice projecting, faggot. FF's races are literally differently colored humans with pointy ears glued on n shit, can't even tell them apart at a glance. I'm not asking for furries I'm asking for variety you fucking weeb

his fans are pure cancer they legit think asmongold is important enough to change wow oh and also attack everybody who shit talk him asmon also defend twitch camgirls cuz his gf is one hes also a faggot

old character models. wish they gave you an option to use the new ones and maybe have new effects just to spice it up.

>streamers sucked content out of the game like vampires and will move on to other shit just in time for release

this is what you get when you work with streamers.

except asmongold is mentally deficient and only knows WoW, lol good luck.

Blizz offers that "starter account" where you can run to lvl 20 for free.
I'm curious how many signed up for that when it was introduced vs how many have done it in the last year.
Classic sounds like bait. Devs already know it will suck and people will get bored in a month.
So after all the hype is over- they will transform it into another "starter" realm. Either as a free start zone or a one-time fee to run all the content.
Then when people get bored, another small fee to transfer your character to an expansion server....

God hates you.

Every time I see this image it gets worse

Attached: apu worried.jpg (780x438, 25K)

next step is putting the bfa hat again after you run out of stuff to do in shb

Congrats

Ashmoncuck and other loudest #nochanges youtube parasites did not even play classis 2005-2006

Asmongold? More like Asmongoloid

>asmongold
should be banned word already. Dude supports the abuse of cats, literally and unironically hope someone kills him or he offs himself.
Thanks, leaving thread.

WoW fucked up the lore worse than TBC. Night Elves joining the Alliance and the post-Hyjal truce falling apart is miles more retarded than muh drainy retcon

post Hyjal truce? I'm not familiar with it

lol

the peace that was established after killing Archimonde gets thrown out the wind so Blizzard could force both continents to be mostly controlled by one side and partially controlled be the other. Jaina immediately stabbing Thrall in the back and joining the Alliance is equally retarded, along with Thrall somehow failing to keep the Warsong Clan under control AGAIN
vanilla WoW is written like TFT and the last campaign of RoC never happened

I find weird that dispite all the bad shit TBC did it was still fun and cool. Wrath is when it went to far though(not that it wasnt fun). cata is the real cut off point where barely anything of the old game feel is left and mop is a completely different game.

They had their chance to fix what was wrong with the original game by swapping Night Elves with High Elves, Tauren with Goblins, Undead with Ogres, fixing specs that were considered useless, making questing more intuitive (not easier, just give people some idea where the fuck they're supposed to go next), re-doing Ahn'Qiraj with stronger server tech, and so on.

Instead people actually begged them to just give them an exact replica of a mediocre at best game that was only made great by the fact that it existed at the same time as an internet where you could still use licensed music in Youtube videos because nobody was really enforcing copyright laws.

Oh okay so with certain zones being dominated by a faction like a hostile zone. What would you rather then have done?

>were at 100 posts in with no one pointing out OP made this up

Yea Forums is such a hilariously shit tier board

hes a faggot shill now who only cares about viewer numbers now

Attached: itsurgoyasmon.jpg (8588x8588, 2.82M)

>the artstyle is way better than WOW's
Your trolling right? Not even a wow fag but FFXIV is genuinely one of the ugliest games ive ever seen. Every moving model looks like its made of plastic play-doh and has no shading and has a fucking white light aura so its like everything is a light bulb even the fucking blacks glow its awful on top of tgis all the enviroments look like their from early ps2 era with scizor cut corners and terrible textures that either dont match whats right next to them or are extremely low resolution

Its disgusting compared to even vanilla wow because that game had actual art direction

alex is a fagggot and sucks at the game

but atleast hes honest

With sharding, layering and all those fucking bugs and inaccuracies to the original it is a ticking timebomb.

One invite to the Asmon Layer had been deposited to your account. Make sure to give him all your gold and world drops for recognition on stream.

classic is not streamer friendly game because a lot of downtime plus streamsnipers
hes afraid to lose his zoomer audience

>What would you rather then have done?
it's impossible to make the lore make sense with a two faction system. The only way to salvage the lore was to either have no concrete factions at all, or to have 4 factions corresponding to each of the RTS races. The gameplay mechanics they chose for WoW made ruining the lore inevitable

im personally camping this male feminist fag

with 2 others rogues at launch

ok

Attached: fug (21).png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

How is that defense defending asmon?

I'm pointing out the exact opposite: that you can make up anything about Yea Forumss favorite e-celeb of the month and get a free 500 reply thread, its fucking asinine

There needs to be an e celeb board so badly

asmon will 100% bitch out and play on pve server, if not right away then after the first time he gets camped

This.

Attached: 1391113442103.jpg (355x440, 130K)

that's pretty pathetic desu

Tim Pool levels of BAULD

Attached: tim pool.jpg (3088x2320, 740K)

i never heard of this faggot until this thread popped up shut the fuck up

FF14 isn't good. No pvp, no enemy factions or player created events, soulless raid design and practically no endgame. Your game looks pretty but you can't interact with the world at all, zones are dead and cities are just long corridors as opposed to an area that can be explored. The combat is static and shitty requiring you to move only when there's a red shape underneath your character.

Why people shill this game is beyond me.

Attached: 65367623.png (1565x213, 58K)

>Classic is BIG for a short while
>Streamers start to complain because of stream sniping and boring as fuck gameplay that not even a "personality streamer" can carry
>The average player start to echo their complaints to sound more smarter lmao xD twitchmemes
>People start to quit, servers die
>Simultaneously worn out in both Classic and Retail
>The next expansion is the last
>True chads like me that only do progressive mythic and rated PvP lose the MMO they've played for 15 years and have to deal with their poor IRL choices
Nothing but tragedy, retail is still great. Raids are more complex and fun than ever, and while PvP is kinda retarded at the moment, it's still fun.
I just want my second life to live on ;_;

Attached: i main a belf.png (671x1566, 228K)

>weeb pedophile simulator 14

Attached: 1558563430982.jpg (640x640, 103K)

They are somehow able to keep Diablo 3 online still, I honestly doubt WoW will die anytime soon within even the next 10 years

Fucking based. I'm glad that guy did that. Loot councils are the worst, and it's important to use DKP so that way it's permanently fair and balanced.
>b-but my point hoarding!!
Yeah, they're hoarding points for ONE thing, while other people can bid on items with no consequence nor competition. It's fair and balanced because the player chooses where to spend their points.

I think keeping D3 online is more corporate stubbornness than anything. I have a feeling that the next xpac is going to bomb hard, and if that's the case then the next Warcraft themed title will be mobile.
Actiblizz more or less said in the past that WoW was expensive to run and develop, despite being old garbage. I don't think it's going to take much of a drop for them to just decide to kill it off and maybe have a few legacy servers running without GM support.

>a late 20s body
Yeah, someone in their late 20's in Dachau. Does he unironically live off mountain dew?

Also wtf does he actually do? When he pops up on the Youtube algorithm he's commenting on someone else's patch review, 90% of which is repeating "True, true", while farming mounts in the background.

Is that what people want to see? They give him money for that? I used to think people who paid for and watched daytime cable TV were the dumbest motherfuckers possible, now I think there's a tier below that.

Attached: a skeleton draws near.jpg (1280x720, 768K)

They still have to merge servers for it to be on the way out which hasn't even been hinted at. It's got plenty of life left

It took them several expansions to merge servers in the first place, and create "shared"(forgot the actual term, like draenor-tarrenmill are the same server now) servers.
I'm not sure if subs matter as much as expansion sales as an indicator of success, if the next expac drops in the middle of everyone bitching about Classic AND bfa, it could just tank the whole thing.
I hope it's not true, and that i'm just talking out of my ass. The game is retarded and all that, but i still love it after all this time.

Attached: H U H .jpg (686x800, 122K)

>Layering is nothing like phasing and cross-realm, it's totally diff-

Attached: layering.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>webm is from last year
lmao

>dude blur lmao
What is this, 2006?

Not that user, but to be fair, I made a big burly Roe along the lines of pic related when I decided to try FF14, even if I only stuck with it for like two hours, though my Roe was a delicious brown with white hair and gold eyes. Anyhow, you're not wrong, it's a festering pit of Resetera filth and half of them are pedos based on everything my friends tell me about it.

Attached: e3b2be686f2808989860919096109d82.jpg (800x1200, 638K)

I N V I T E

He always said classic was boring with barely any depth.
He always said that he was happy for the private server people that they're finally getting what they want.

Still looks like throw up. Look at those buildings. They have so few polygons and the texturing is so poorly done

>11/8/2018

Imagine giving a single fuck about opinion of faggot who's unable to clear NORMAl raid in nu-wow ka BFA and need carry.
Imagine hearing out a retard, who constantly get carry in PVP and PVP, who yell at people who underperform/make stupid things in raid, while he himself is one of the lowest dps in raid making stupid mistakes
And finally, imagine replying and bumping e-celeb thread you stupid faggots

Attached: 1558278570931.png (500x500, 41K)