Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't. You ignorant fucking fool

Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't. You ignorant fucking fool.

Attached: Nazeem.jpg (679x851, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaZXPx1kdtg
youtube.com/watch?v=YPN0qhSyWy8
youngscrolls.bandcamp.com/track/drink-water
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll have you now theres no PUSSSSIIIIII

Attached: 1539164207469.jpg (226x223, 13K)

the cloud district is literally just up a flight of steps in the middle of town nigga it ain't special lmao

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND

Grab me and touch me.

I remember the first mod I got for this game was one that struck him with lightning and killed him as soon as he said this line. kino

GIVE ME HIGH MER!!!

Did they make Jarl Balgruuf Imperial exclusive so that there'd be actual player consequences for going Stormcloak?

I.E. getting replaced by Winnie the Pooh

Real question, is Nazeem supposed to be a delusional psychotic? He lives in the second floor of a bar and just walks around insulting people all day and saying how great he is. That's like one step away from being a raving homeless person.

He's supposed to be a pompous asshole whose wife is cheating on him(Some random priest who his wife visits has a key to his farm/estate)

He DOES own a big farm, which DOES mean he's pretty rich. But Jarl Ballin won't give him the time of day.

He's Noveau-Rich trying to act like Old Money and he's voiced by the guy who does Shido in Persona 5. So rich pompous asshole, basically

Didn’t I help you find your family sword you ungrateful shit?

I believe that's a different guy, Amren or something

Attached: Nazeem 2.jpg (960x540, 91K)

And he trains you in one handed and shield for free so it's best saved for late game assuming you're not a Conjuration Chad who tabs out to browse Sad Panda while his Dremora Bros do all the fighting

youtube.com/watch?v=PaZXPx1kdtg
best young scrolls song

Attached: 1516935571126.jpg (264x396, 43K)

How do you make skyrim not look like shit.
The absolute lack of nice grass and the shitty snow really kills it for me.

Maybe, but this is the best Bethesda song

youtube.com/watch?v=YPN0qhSyWy8

you're delusional, i think you need to hydrate more
youngscrolls.bandcamp.com/track/drink-water

Attached: close-up-drink-drinking-glass-1346155-768x512.jpg (768x512, 20K)

Literally just search on youtube how to ultra mod skyrim. It took me about a day of getting mods off that, as well as using LOOT to get them loaded in order for it all to work but it paid off. Racemenu also helps.

CITIZENS OF DALARAN

easily fixed with searching both on the nexus. Although good luck not nuking your system if you want really good grass

Why does he sleep at the drunken huntsman?

>love the melee-focused combat of Skyrim, but hate the wooden characters and soulless world
>love Fallout 4's more charming NPCs and vibrancy but hate the rooty tooty point and shooty gameplay
I need TES 6. right fucking now

Attached: 1563488148470.jpg (620x761, 95K)

Not to mention the floaty movement combined with the stiff animations both games have. New engine fucking when? (never)

>but hate the rooty tooty point and shooty gameplay
the gameplay was the highlight of 4

>New engine fucking when? (never)
the engine is fine

There is a mod that lets you cuck Nazeem kek