Goooood morning Yea Forums! Just a reminder that we are one day closer to recieving Tahu Mata from Bionicle, yes...

Goooood morning Yea Forums! Just a reminder that we are one day closer to recieving Tahu Mata from Bionicle, yes, THE Tahu Mata from Lego's beloved franchise that saved them from bankruptcy at the turn of the millennium!

>B-but Bionicle started as a toy line!

Did you know it had two games in development the same year the line's initial story arc was in development? Tales of the Tohunga for GBA and the (officially) never released Legend of Mata Nui for PC both slated for release in 2001 though only the former was actually released technically speaking.

>B-but Bionicle's been dead for almost a decade!

So? Banjo and Kazooie was supposedly "a dead series" according to naysayers before that glorious June 11th morning. If Sakurai wants to make something happen, it happens!

>W-why Tahu? Why not (x)?

Who else is synonymous with the Bionicle franchise? Gali? Please! Lewa? As if! Onua? Nice try. Pohatu? More rocks in his head than a Po-Matoran! Kopaka? Maybe as Tahu's echo fighter in another reality!

That is all Yea Forums! Enjoy your day! :)

Attached: tahu mata.jpg (474x296, 34K)

God if only.

Attached: 1500214668918.jpg (604x604, 27K)

based

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 20K)

Pohatu bros get the FUCK in here

Attached: 001.jpg (714x506, 82K)

>another sword

for me it's Onua

Attached: Onua_Mata.png (609x716, 476K)

Green Grappler, no contest

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 263K)

>not takanuva

God I want to breed Gali

Romance isn't canon

gadunka IS the stage

Attached: Gadun.png (520x376, 206K)

when did this happen? I dropped off at the underwater toa with the missile launchers, first generation was my shit though

>He dropped off at the coolest year

At that line
Well, actually the line that came out just before it but they’re part of the same section, Mahri Nui

you dropped right as the lore really kicked off, peak models

Attached: Takadox.png (259x380, 141K)

>literally got away with everything

God I love Bionicle. I'm glad the fandom is strong but a lot of them are shit. They remind me sonic fans. Autistic and shitty fanart with stupid romantic bullshit. Love isn't canon and stop drawing bionicles that look like fucking iron man armor.

Attached: 1533076459372.png (4069x1200, 2.87M)

>this thread
>again
do you guys ever feel like you live in a simulation

Attached: heres your bionicle bro.webm (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Movie?

Alita Battle Angel

>he can't read webm metadata

would unironically main

Attached: fuck Makuta and fuck the Bohrok.gif (500x473, 3.77M)

Someone explain to me what the appeal of these were? It always seemed kind of corny to me.

Attached: 1554911228184.jpg (370x257, 65K)

build your own action figures
that's literally the entire appeal

Action figures but customizeable because they're made of Lego Technic.
The original sets had some interesting and deep lore with book tie ins and other media, and they made a couple of films too.

Bionicle was the fucking shit when I was a kid. Why did Lego ever think it was a good idea to stop making them?

They take up shelf space that could be occupied by licensed sets that make them more money.
Lego also wanted to save money on their original shit to make more custom molds for licensed set pieces, and cutting back on and ending Bionicle was an easy way to do that.

>Tahu Mata
It's Toa Mata Tahu to you, brakas

You missed out on the best part