Now that Marvel sucks what should Capcom do for their next Vs game?

Now that Marvel sucks what should Capcom do for their next Vs game?

Attached: 779F5706466F4EB9BD3CF7CAC1DAC261.jpg (468x655, 60K)

I want Eighting to make TvC2

Konami.

Capcom Vs All-Stars. Fuck dealing with licensing bullshit of another company, they've got plenty of characters.

This is also good. Eighting is responsible for the best Capcom fighters of the past 15+ years.

Attached: Capcom Vs All-Stars.png (1917x1078, 2.55M)

>the entire killer7
How would that work? Would you play as Harman or Garcian and transform for certain attacks?

Attached: 20190213005958_1.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

This. Capcom already knows how to make hyper fighters so they don't need another company to help with the game design, and they have a fuck ton of characters. It'd still be interesting if they presented it like a Vs game though. Take two of their big franchises and pit them against each other.

Street Fighter vs Darkstalkers? Vs Megaman? It doesn't matter what they choose since they could toss in guest characters from any other franchise they own as well.

Just revive their other fighting game franchises instead.

Attached: capcomfighting.png (584x566, 335K)

>Star Gladiator
>Red Earth
Those ones can stay dead but Power Stone and Darkstalkers can come back

I put thought into it before putting them in.
>Garcian does the intro quote
>During the READY? he turns into static as he switches to Dan
>Dan does all the normals
>Has a special that charges up Concentrated shot; costs half a bar per vial, so 1.5 bars for the full thing
>Has a couple specials that let him turn to static and then switch to another Killer for a move or just stay as Dan and release the Concentrated Shot
>Kaede has a long-range shot that wallbounces
>Coyote Super Jumps before firing downward
>Con shoots some sustained fire (this is one of their assists)
>Kevin does Down Attack with his knife, OTGs
>Mask has a tall explosion that goes about midscreen
>Level 1 is switching between every member except Harman for a long-range barrage super like Dante's Million Dollars, ending on Mask's explosion
>Level 3 is Harman pulling out his sniper; long startup and hard to combo into without assists (Concentrated Shot is the only solo way to combo into it) but it does big damage and has invincible startup
>Level 5 is like Valentine's in Skullgirls; Garcian revives a dead character on your team to 25% life
>Garcian or Harman do the outro quotes

modern capcom touching any of these would be terrible. id hate to see darkstalkers get the same treatment as sfv

>Wants a cool concept like Red Earth to stay dead
>Doesn't even mention Rival Schools
Reassess yourself.

Rival Schools & Power Stone have hope if they ever came back because they're Itsuno's babies and he's still around at Capcom and arguably their #2 dev behind the Monster Hunter guy. He wouldn't get a DMC5 budget for it but he'd do it right.

I like it.
I don't think Capcom would ever be crazy enough to try, but I like it.

Attached: SEXUAL.gif (584x480, 1.86M)

I really hope we get a mvc4,but theres plleeaannttyyy of Marvel characters they can use. They need to do what smash did and have ALL the characters from previous games. Obviously it would never happen ,but gimmie Capcom Vs The World,crossovers up the ass,DLC characters that are released every so often as long as theres a interest.

Capcom vs Capcom won't work. Last time they tried that 15 years ago, it was a disaster

>id hate to see darkstalkers get the same treatment as sfv
Just imagine Demitri with a Demon Cradle that has no invincibility. That would be a travesty.

Replace X with Zero and Roll with Classic Mega Man.

Kellogg? That's the guy who circumcused Americans to prevent masturbation, yes?

X got a raw deal in Infinite and deserves a redesign of his moveset, while Roll had a unique non-clone moveset in TvC that could be spliced with MvC1/2 Roll/Mega Man's into something new (hence why I used the MM11 design). X would inherit Zero's hold-button buster since honestly it fits him better than Mr. Z-Saber. Besides, Capcom's been pushing X himself lately so he's more likely to return.

Yes

sucks that latam region players got the exclusive Melvin DLC, i've seen videos of his moves and they are awesome

Jump

Attached: Jump Vs Capcom.jpg (1000x1404, 1.69M)

Red Earth is a concept that deserves a second try. You'd think zoomers would be all over a fighting game with EXP. They could grind and pretend they're Daigo killing level 99 bosses despite being carried by the stat boosts instead of any actual skill.

They need a franchise that will shut up and let them do what they want with the characters without trying to micro manage everything, but is also big enough that they have characters people actually like and want to see fighting.

>Jump vs Capcom gets made
>It's an Arena Fighter by CyberConnect2
>Cookie Cutter game with cool super animations
At least Asura would 100% be in.

Attached: 1488851436642.jpg (5000x5000, 3.27M)

>no alternate skin when he was fat
fucking kellogs, what's with this fatshaming? i want my Chang Koehan in my Marvel vs Kellogs game