I WILL POST THIS PICTURE EVERY DAY UNTIL METAL GEAR RISING 2 IS ANNOUNCED

I WILL POST THIS PICTURE EVERY DAY UNTIL METAL GEAR RISING 2 IS ANNOUNCED
DAY 31

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Good game
But this is gay

Based OP

Like you?

In the end it has to be this way

Is his human frame weaker than his normal one?
In a sequel would they have him just summoning combat armor like a power ranger?

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!

Attached: sundowner.jpg (1280x1164, 103K)

Astral Chain is as close as you're getting.

But user, it was announced
;_;

Attached: B8rHc2dCYAEa09A.jpg (964x538, 21K)

Maybe it's a custom body but hidden?
Or maybe he just think new technology don't matter since Sam as an human was almost his equal.
Or maybe the second body is in the case.

Attached: sunny-metal-gear-rising-1.jpg (640x428, 99K)

Is his dick all natural, or is he rocking the robodick?

Why do retard keep posting this but it was debunked multiple times already?
A mgr2 actually is more possible now than with Kojima, who wanted a mgr2 about nanomachine zombies that got refused by platinum, probably because he didn't do shit for mgr1 and so shouldn't be involved with a sequel.
Let's not forget that Korekado is the MG producer now, and Korekado was the producer of MGRR, not Kojima.

Platinum's pretty busy right now so I think an MGR2 is a fair ways off if they plan to develop it.

Yeah but that'd require Konami to actually want to put any effort into making games again.
>tfw Nojiri got offed by the yakuza after NeverDead flopped and we'll never get Ghost Babel or Acid 2 level kino ever again

I remember there was an artbook that showed which parts of the cyborgs were still human. Raiden still has his torso and half of his head. Mistral is just boobs and head, and Sundowner and Monsoon are just heads.

Nojiri is confirmed still at konami. He's just on a break. He was actually asked by Konami to make a new mg but he refused.
For a GB 2, Fukushima would need to be recruited again... Well. Konami have no problems recruiting ex employees or working with them so it could happen technically.

I wonder why they got the main programmer of mgs1-2-3 back at the end of 2017 tho, wasn't for survive so... For what?

Considering he worked on Mgs1 to 3. I would bet a remake of one of those.
Mg1-2 remake would be better in my opinion, or maybe even a new game with the boss, but a mgs1/mgs3 remake would sell a LOT more because they are the most normie games.

Sunny is cute and need to be protected by poor Otacon in this dangerous world we live in.

Attached: 220px-Sunny-Rising.png (220x305, 80K)

Based
9/11 approaching fellow revengechads

IT HAD TO BE THIS WAAAAAAY

Attached: hah.jpg (500x386, 51K)

Thank you for your service