Sony fans ON SUICIDE WATCH

Sony fans ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Attached: ma97zr8usiy3rrakdajt.png (548x639, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77788144
vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/
vocaroo.com/i/s1AF0Rn1LAO8
nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2019/190425e.pdf
nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thread closed
>all the excuses
>one guy praising spandex
K E K

Attached: file.png (1809x5509, 2.78M)

The fuck do they have against the game?

Attached: 1526011729612.jpg (500x677, 121K)

Notice how fast Resetera closed it. LMAO. They think that's going to stop it from selling?

Attached: oh no.jpg (800x1011, 85K)

Many things...

Attached: 1563609531826.png (1040x777, 1018K)

Life & Hometown win once again

What do you think?

Attached: 1563609362464.png (429x706, 481K)

mother of god

>first poster has western fanart pfp of censored tifa
oh yeah starting strong

Is this shit good is it just fapbait the game?

If it's anything like the previous two then it's a fun beat em up with friends.

>censored
don't start

Its fun. I'd even say probably better then MUA 1 and 2? I beat the game once and now playing the trials and hardest difficulty.
The only reason I wouldn't call it a must grab is because of the games camera issues and FPS when things get hectic.

1. It's Sexy
2. It's Nintendo exclusive

It's not anywhere close to being a quality RPG like the first game but its a fun beat em up.

>that dig at DQB2
Eat shit.

Attached: 1563738086791.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Well, if sales are the issue here.

Attached: 1563483764622.jpg (1405x1093, 1.16M)

What does UA3 doing well (for this random retard's expectations) have to do with Sony?
Yea Forums is literally obsessed with Sony it seems.
Can someone at least try to explain?

>i was wrong
>t. analyst
What a shock.

I'm really fucking begging you to delete this. Please. Just let us have this one, for fuck sake.

It's like the second best Spider-Man game after all. It deserves this.

Holy shit based Nintendo

This is a PS4 exclusive that genuinely deserves it though. This game had no right being as kino was it was.

Attached: bandicam_2019-07-21_17-06-47-987.webm (608x752, 2.6M)

This pretty much guarantees Marvel to continue working with Sony next gen with Spider-Man 2 and who knows what other games (I don't care about Iron Man VR and shit like that).

What character should they tackle next after Spider-Man?

Sony censored a loli game or something and Yea Forums is forever butthurt about it

Doctor Strange

Back and forth between console warring faggots.

Jesus christ I love Nintendo, the last bastion against sjws

Lads, I've got a feeling it isn't Nintendo/Sony doing this

I think it might be based marvel

Even on PS4, look. BEHOLD.

Attached: 1546860578047.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

And it deserves it. It wasn't perfect but it's either the best or second best Spider-Man game, depending on who you ask. Can't wait for the sequel.

Daredevil game with this formula would be excellent

Attached: 1563702785531.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

...You uhhh… got anymore?

Attached: 1537723538513.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Attached: 1546860340399.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Is this game fun? I like brawling games and I love the fact they stuck to the classic comic book looks for the characters but I don't want to support shitty games.

Attached: ofia713jmrt11.jpg (257x538, 13K)

Why would Sonyfags care? The original UA/XL games were significantly better on GC and Xbox because of native 4 player coop instead of having to buy a multi tap for it.

>people say how BloodBorne is the ps4 game

as goat as BB is, Spidey is worth it alone.

Attached: dk3usw169bh21.jpg (2160x3840, 292K)

It'd be very cool if all the heroes with models in the story came free like Rightclops and Colossus. I NEED pic related.

Attached: valk.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

Check this out. PS4 is rapidly dying. Selling Spiderman at clearance prices are not helping it at all.

Attached: 768.png (288x253, 17K)

I absolutely loathe Sony and PS4, but I still like this game.

>Capeshit

Holy......

Attached: drool.jpg (1278x1300, 113K)

>Why would Sonyfags care?

Because PS4 is in a drought and its selling like shit.

>Vgchartz
Nigger, MS doesn't even release X1 numbers, so besides Japan,where the hell are they getting they data from?

Attached: 1563737405265.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>gaming drought
I absolutely love these time because it give me time to work on my backlog.

When you say selling like shit, do you mean the 95 million PS4's sold now, or …?

Attached: 1556429182204.jpg (1400x1956, 1.08M)

God fucking damn it.

This shit right here is why Nintendo jumped on the online pay shit.

Attached: 1537641169286.png (367x337, 306K)

Can you please delete this? Thanks.

How is it, every time I post something about winning with Nintendo, some sony dude comes in and always posts something to beat me? How? Just fuck off holy fuck, even here
Just leave us alone

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FE BROS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING, WE WERE SUPPOSED TAKE JULY NPD.

FUCK YOU MARVELFAGS.

Bruh...

>gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77788144

Switch is selling DOUBLE the PS4 just like on VGchartz. NPD leaks sometimes ya know.

When it comes to video games, I usually don't think with my dick.

But this time...

>actually bragging about ps+ revenue

Because it's an actual 3rd party game on the Switch. The Switch has a huge install base, but a dearth of content. This is because you can't simultaneous develop for it and the other two consoles (which COMBINED are a bigger base than switch, but not seperate) due to it's hardware and architecture - not only is it powered differently (and less) than the Ps4/Xbone, it has that whole front screen/dock shit going on.

So you have a large install base STARVING for content, which could be a gold mine if you properly market and develop for that market. That market is likely to skew a bit younger, and be a bit more casual. MAA3 is TOYETIC (it's fucking marvel comics), it's COLORFUL, and it's EASY TO PLAY. This means it can be a genuinely good All ages/PEGI13 title.

Also, tiddies

I mean, you can complain about how piss-poor NSO is but at least they are blatantly profiting off of it like Sony is. That record breaking profit goes to show they sure as hell don't need to charge that much for their paid online and they are clearly fleecing the playerbase.

New consumers dont like droughts though. That's why they are not buying PS4s and buying Switches, Double the amount. ;)

Genuinely leling at this post, relax. We're just fucking joking.

Attached: 1523974473953.png (915x1024, 240K)

>starving for content
But Maker 2 and cadence of hyrule released last month, DQB2 came out last week and FE is coming out in 6 days.

Attached: 1563736667525.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>dying
>with a significant market share

The Switch is only doing well because it has no current gen competition.

Is this switch only? Any chance of pc.

Why is there so much misogyny in this thread? Remove skin-tight suits and butt physics, bigots.

It's actually pretty fun
If enemies in the end-game weren't so spongy and the performance was a little more reliable to stay at 30 fps, I'd say it's probably my favorite of the three MUA games

Neat. Didn't play it myself but from what I saw it got the webswinging right and that's really all it needed to be a good Spider-Man game so good for it.

Right now is the worst time to buy new consoles because it will be obsolete next year. By this point who doesnt own a ps4 besides hardcore Nintendofag and Xboxfags? I'm a xboxfag, and I have 2 ps4.

4 good titles after genuinely how long? Cadence and FE are both somewhat niche stuff as well. Mario of course is fucking Mario and DQB2 is Not!Minecraft, which are both big. None of those are action games however.

>bu bu bu 95 million

LMAO. PS4 sales are tanking like the Wii did. Its sad really.

It has a higher chance of coming out for smartphones than PC at this point.

Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! eyes pop out AROOOOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls out WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets BABY WANTS TO FUCK inhales from the gas tank honka honka honka honka defecates out in the middle of the street baby i love.you. show pretty pusy please masturabtes furiously ohhhh my gooooodd~

cool, now post some male hero butts

This is true silly reasoning, but you know this. PS5 is announced soon, don't be silly, user, you make us Switchchads looks like idiots.

t.literally waiting for ps5

I really doubt this game is gonna stay an exclusive. At best, an Xbox and maybe PC port.

Meanwhile Sony Avengers will get tons of 9's and 10's for 'muh cinematic experience' but will be full of micro-transactions and shit.

that's cope

>Right now is the worst time to buy new consoles because it will be obsolete next year.

Psone sold very well before and even after the PS2 was released. PS4 is dying really fast because Switch killed it. LOL.

>>people say how BloodBorne is the ps4 game
>as goat as BB is, Spidey is worth it alone.
Idk, played through it and thought it was a quintessential 7/10, absolutely average as fuck

they've confirmed no micro-transfactions will be in the game

between spiderman and MUA3 being successful i hope marvel gives MVC another chance without forcing so much MCU shit in it and giving adequate time to make a good game.

I can see them selling skin/costume packs down the line though.

How the fuck did they manage to make sexy females in a game made in 2019?

Attached: 1528488066284.jpg (468x676, 39K)

PS2 sold really well before and after the PS3 was released. PS4 on the other hand is tanking fast. Switch came out and people quickly realized the PS4 was shit? I wonder.....

Unironically, Nintendo.

It's a fun if braindead beat em up that has some technical issues due to the switch hardware, but it's an interesting fanservice game with a lot of RPG autism to get into building teams and leveling up characters

Unironically well deserved.

Attached: 1546455068277.jpg (1918x2158, 1.22M)

The male characters look like shit in this game. Capcom is better at man ass

Attached: DJfDXs5XgAAEWxc.jpg (2038x1143, 339K)

The game is not on PS4, that's why. Sony are fags that hate tits. They would have censored it.

Attached: Arms_Twintelle_Butt.jpg (1024x512, 84K)

kinda flat if i'm being honest desu
Do we have any Pete with his shirt off?

You're 100% right user. PS2 was a global phenomenon and took the world by storm, and some how, still was sold through the entire life time of PS3. It truly was a fucking genius, money making god send for PlayStation.

Attached: 1556427254109.jpg (1536x1781, 709K)

Her breasts seems kind of flat compared to the comics

Attached: wolv1.gif (360x160, 16K)

...How the fuck do we actually stop Sony?

Attached: 1520978938694.png (333x344, 198K)

Sexy bideo games cant become popular again after theyve spent billions of dollars and years of propaganda to get the game industry to the point where people begin accepting censorship, nintendo is also typically for younger users and some of those users may see and experience this game turning them into boob and hip loving manly men. It all makes sense if you think about it, if this game sells well itll spark similar content or more sequels which will promote sexy hard to work for bodies.

that's really nice to hear actually

LMAO. I've always suspected that Sony's fanbase is mostly made up of purple haired SJW fags. This thread kinda proves that.

Attached: LastofUs_THUMB.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

I don't think zoomies realize just how big PS2 was, and for this shit to beat I in cash is on a different level. That is genuinely impressive. What in the holy fuck.

Attached: 1558396016169.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

Cope

>Her breasts seems kind of flat compared to the comics

Attached: 5fa98c7d39d431fa0fb7561c9a00da48._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 545K)

>Revenue instead of profit.
Every time.

Attached: 1441577170263.jpg (200x200, 8K)

that's cope.

Deceptive charts aside, total units sold:
PS4 97.04 million
XBOX One: 44.05 million
Switch: 35.82 million

So it would take Nintendo 19 years at their current monthly sales rate to equal the number of PS4s sold. That assumes that Sony doesn't sell any more PS4s.

vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/

But DS still outsold the PS2. Oh and PS4 sales are still dropping fast. Oh and the Vita and the PS classic bombed.

Attached: 1upzlm.jpg (150x150, 8K)

MICRO
TRANSACTIONS
Also this.

see

Is it wrong that I want to have hateful sex with captain marvel?
Despite that hairstyle and that shit attitude, she has a hot body

>That assumes that Sony doesn't sell any more PS4s.

That's what is rapidly happening LMAO.

Please fucking god delete this. How many times can y--

How many fucking times do you need to win in a thread?

vocaroo.com/i/s1AF0Rn1LAO8

the combat was shit though, buttons didn't correspond to moves and it had that terrible sliding towards enemies that batman games have.

Attached: e2a222394c924b3d68c7f9e498c593ce.jpg (732x1092, 112K)

>that caps LMAO

can taste the cope lel, btfo by facts and in full panic

>bu bu bu cope

U mad bro? :D

Attached: Mario-Thumbs-Up.png (354x674, 154K)

What the fuck is wrong with you, go play some god of war and relax

It wasn't. You was just bad at it, user. Never bring up the Batman games as a defence, shows you're coping.

Attached: 1557763272722.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

MORE

I only want a new MvC :(

Friendly reminder that the mod who locked the thread was a mod of a Discord which openly discussed having relations with underaged girls.

How the fuck did they get this game to look this good?

Attached: 1536453085214.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

stop projecting

>Josh Keaton is ANTS but not Spidey
Is the guy blacklisted from ever voicing Peter again or something?

Attached: 1543629206319.jpg (1920x1880, 237K)

ITT PlayStation fans in full meltdown.

Attached: 6d652de8fa3511abea93f4717b5c48ea.jpg (768x432, 81K)

Gotta wait a decade like 2 to 3

projection

>game comes out on the game-starved Switch
>sells well
>wowwwwwwww look guys

Every time. Switchbabbies eat anything they can get up. I myself have a Switch. Not even interested in this at all. Its stale news.

you can literally see the sliding shit in that video, you imbecile 6 seconds in

you realize if you have to use this argument multiple times a year it doesn't actually make sense anymore right

>Spider-Man slides

JJ WAS FUCKING RIGHT, HE'S A MENACE

>people are mad that a decent game is doing well

Attached: 1546405856323.jpg (1200x848, 123K)

PS4 fans are fags, SJWs and pedophiles. It all makes sense.

Attached: 20160227_LDD002_facebook.jpg (1200x627, 367K)

Me too. This game copying a lot of mvc moves made me realize how much I miss it

Attached: Sadchu.gif (498x282, 1.03M)

Alright you got me, motherfucker.

Attached: 1532986186783.jpg (468x442, 92K)

The whole issue is that the Batman games have fancy looking animations but the actual things the player has to do to execute is pretty simple

You have some weird taste

>using the online as an based evidence
You can't be this stupid.

I bought this game even though i could easily pirate it, if i dont support real games instead of cinematic experiences what sort of gamer would i be.

Relax,user. See.

>19 years
Switch has sold 34 million units according to Nintendo Investor Relation Website and sold 17 million in the last Fiscal Year. If it sells, on average, that amount for the next 4 years (which would put Switch at the typical 6 year lifespan) it would sell 102 million. It will meet or beat the PS4.
nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2019/190425e.pdf
nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/index.html

Stop being retarded

It's just never not funny holy shit.

You can't cope this hard.

Haha what if she made you her sex slave

Based cartoon man

Attached: 1561184557444.jpg (900x900, 124K)

>But DS still outsold the PS2
No it didn't.
DS sold 150 millions, PS2 sold 155 millions, and when you look at software it was a massacre, DS sold combined 500 millions on software PS2 sold 1 billion combined.
Nothing will surpass the PS2 in numbers it was too much concentrated attention on one machine.

Wow. Sony fans are getting BTFO hard in this thread. So much so they are posting single words like robots

>cope
>projection

LMFAO.

If

Attached: WHERE IS ANT-MAN.png (680x412, 155K)

>all of this is generic reaction commands
>have to manually swivel the camera to hide the fact that you're using the same 3 attacks
>no actual hitboxes or juggles.
Holy shit this isn't even gameplay

>Capeshit fans
>Nintendo fans
Probably the only fanbase combo that can compete with nintendo fans + anime fans when it comes to blind loyalty.

>at their current monthly sales rate
It's trending upwards though. And at a faster rate than the PS4 trended upwards.
So no one actually thinks it'll continue at its current rate.

How many of those copies were full price? Genuinely interested since it comes free with every playstation and it was thirty dollars not even three months after release

And you can't come up with anymore buzzword.

>Nothing will surpass the PS2

Definitely not the rapidly dying PS4.

stop projecting, unironically

The very OP is calling out sonyfags, and then you proceeded to set yourself up kek

Fuming

what does sony have to do with this?

stop coping

holy fucking kek

Unironically, everything.

Attached: 1518622562511.jpg (350x468, 27K)

Japan

Attached: 1563740714753.png (455x782, 480K)

They are in a drought and the PS4 is selling like shit. It goes to show you how important good exclusive games are and showing up at E3 is.

>money making god send for playstation

Yeah and they burned it all away with the PS3.

>Sony are fags that hate tits.
And funny enough most of the females here are pretty small-chested, so that part wouldnt necessarily change. The devs clearly favored ass, and fortunately SJWs don't get as triggered by asses as they do tits.

Sony would have uglied their faces up though.

It's Japanese-developed

I'd hatefuck MUA3 Carol

fuck yeah

>drought
>selling like shit

stop using the same lines, we're user and I can tell its the same user. stop projecting/coping

you weebs are fucking stupid

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181221173939.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

>MAY HAVE

Here's your bitch bro
Not so marvelous after all

Attached: xps_wrestling__ultron_breaks_captain_marvel_back_by_fulgore12_dcukn3v-pre.jpg (510x1566, 149K)

Absolutely nothing. The legends and Ultimate Alliance games were always better on Xbox and GC, and just a few weeks ago Spiderman was announced to be the best selling superhero game of all time.
This thread reeks of maybe 2or 3 Nitnedofags trying to justify their purchase since they're too busy shit posting than playing the actual game.

If there has ever been a faster way to get your post called a cope post, it's calling a console nearing 100million sales selling like shit. This is coming from somebody who hasn't owned a Basedny console since the ps1. Don't be moronic, even if it's shitposting. Makes us look bad, user.

This is what you get when turbocucks don't work on the female characters.

>western devs wont have super hero's in there costumes on the jap devs would do that
are you weebs fucking stupid

Attached: ab7.jpg (1366x768, 176K)

user claimed it was 19 fucking years retard based on current trends. Thats the fucking point that you didn't get.

Sable is cute too

Attached: 1563740647116.png (534x753, 559K)

>game sells well on Switch
>I-it's because there's nothing else to play

This is what, the 50th time this has happened?

SFM/Blender videos when?

Kek

Marked hard.

Attached: awoo.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Attached: 1563621884633.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

Why are people mad that this game is doing well? The last one was 10 years ago. Should people be happy Nintendo remember Ultimate Alliance exist? No developers give a shit about it for 10 years.

Sony

>We are on pace with the record breaking sales of the PS4 to the point where we can match or outsell the PS2

Japan...

>Hold my Sake.

Attached: 1upzlm.png (503x286, 20K)

Attached: 2019-07-21_18_11_01-Marvel_Ultimate_Alliance_3_-_Gameplay_Walkthrough_Part_7_-_Asgard__Hela_Full_G.p (652x734, 1008K)

its just shitposters man

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190721145934.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

Attached: psylocke.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Attached: Porn incoming.png (581x775, 102K)

I needed this. Dat ass.

>Travischad is based
Like clockwork

Yea Forums is full of nintendo fanboys who are still furious over how sony demoted nintendo from market leader to also-ran as soon as they started making consoles. they obsess and seethe over sony every day. they've been at it for over a decade now.

Nothing? That screenshot is all positive comments.

>Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo JAPAN.

OH SHIT!

Attached: 1upzlm.png (422x268, 25K)

For some reason seeing images of this game made me start missing that shitty Marvel Diablo like game.

It any good, maybe I'll pick it up?

>Because PS4 is in a drought
maybe for you. i still have plenty of upcoming ps4 games to look forward to.
>and its selling like shit.
96.8 million units sold and counting.

Marvel Heroes? It's dead

Goddammit that was gold

Attached: 1562367227827.png (1342x1683, 1.2M)

leftists will give capeshit a free pass on anything.

Convincing normies that online required a costly fee in order to keep servers up or whatever was the greatest ruse Microsoft ever did for gaming. I wouldn't be surprised if steam eventually moves towards this.

This thread got locked because it lacked any real sources.

Too late, she's Morrigan's toy

Attached: marvelous_by_hazyflame_dbq34hu-fullview.jpg (1024x770, 67K)

No I mean this game, I know Marvel Heroes was shutdown.

They consider Benji a real source. They just don't like him over there for some retarded reason.

Benji was an insider that leaked sales data that accurately predicted NPD sales. Resetera chased him off the forum the moment the Switch started to outsell the PS4.

The person on the twit have access to the retail sales on the us stores and that's what he's was talking about.
The pedophile gook is just salty because the guy left Resetera and talked openly on twitter about how much of a hell authoritarian hole it really is so now he uses any excuse he can to close threads that talk about him.
Pic related this thing here is ZhugeEX.

Attached: file.png (256x256, 80K)

>Oh and PS4 sales are still dropping fast

Honestly how many more people don't have a PS4 at this point? You'd think by now anyone who wanted one would have gotten one by now, and PS5 is coming what, next year?

Zero. Nintendo paid for it

>that pussy bulge

Fucking yum.

More Hel ass shots ASAP please and thank you.

>sonyfags laughed when Nintendo announces Nintendo Switch
>sonyfags were 100% that horizon was going to be the Zelda Killer
>March 3, 2017
>Nintendo Switch solds out worldwide
>Legend of Zelda selling 10x more than Horizon
>Zelda absolutely destroys the entire Yea Forums board
>ever since then, snoyfags could never recover to gein back their Yea Forums dominance back in the Wii U age
kek

Attached: sonyextramAD.jpg (1017x924, 531K)

That's the only time you can really see her ass

>both this and Spider-man PS4 are a huge success
see Marvel? you dont need to make mobile shit to succeed
NOW GIVE CAPCOM ONE MORE CHANCE DAMNIT

Attached: tumblr_nel0leaEeT1sibomdo1_500.gif (500x339, 103K)

That's a goddamn shame.

Obvious samefag

Attached: Spider-Man-meme.jpg (1280x721, 65K)

>best selling
Who gives a fuck. Whats the profit?

Most people don't give a fuck because they only care about asses

>bu bu bu our $20 Spiderman is the best selling something something.

Kek.

cope

>coping because im right
why cant snoyfags try?
I feel bad for them desu

>bu bu bu
What have i told you about typing the same, user?

Attached: 1526194903930.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

>Game sells well on Switch
>t-they're just starved for games!

>game doesn't sell well on Switch
>obviously it wouldn't sell! People only buy Nintendo games on Nintendo consoles

>Nintendo game doesn't sell well
>LOL LMAO, WHAT GARBAGE! TWO COPIES SOLD, BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY!!!!

every time

Okay they actually did a really good job on Hels model. Never expected her to be that sexy.

>that falseflagger thats replying to himself in wojaks

Attached: 1445734897313.png (706x674, 79K)

bruh

Attached: 1456692344306.gif (300x167, 894K)

she won't even feel it unless you got a bbc.

Attached: 1563609132236.png (478x788, 477K)

Kek.

Attached: hh.png (748x251, 306K)

No they shit on the game because it's a sony forum

cope

only nintendofags would spin pro-consumer prices as a bad thing because they're used to nintendo's greed.

Is this the fabled and seemingly ever elusive "thick done right"?

>Sony puts all it's stuff on sale, all the time
>Nintendo, famously, never, ever drop the price tag
>BASED NINTY

You're walking into this one yourselves, anons.

exhibit a.

>>Nintendo, famously, never, ever drop the price tag
There is a sale going on right now.

tfw I wish Nintendo put shit on sale sometimes, That Donkey kong game being that price on Wii U/Switch is fucking horrifying

I don't even have to ask, it was kino.

Does Captain Marvel have juicy thighs as well?

>HAHA SALES
>ID RATHER PAY THE SAME 60 DOLLARS FOR A 3 YEAR OLD GAME
good for you i guess?

Koei Tecmo/Team Ninja.

Attached: 1563608976625.png (380x627, 276K)

kekekeke

Attached: Playstation-price.jpg (838x632, 31K)

Source?

I would allow her to have sex with me, not gonna lie bros.

i guess nobody told nintendo that, because botw and bing bing odyssey are still $60.

Is the game actually good or is it shit and selling on name alone?
I really hope it’s the former, the trailers looked like shit so I was worried that yet another great series was going to be skullfucked to death.

Attached: C31A65AD-0576-457A-AD42-CFFE05BF1DA8.jpg (125x69, 5K)

Attached: 1563611657440.png (489x734, 301K)

That one guy has a point, releasing it during SDCC really was a smart move.

But they're all saying nice things about it...

Those are straight up Chun-Li proportions
Holy based.

Check the Metacritic. It's selling on name alone, it's Marvel etc. It's medicore. Hot as fuck girls though

It mostly appeals to waifufags it seems

Attached: 1563621842093.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

>ILikeFeet

Attached: 1429479036970.png (480x468, 207K)

cope

>don't want to buy the game because 540p and choppy frame placing issues with handheld mode
>but all this pure sex appeal
My heart says no. But my dick says cum.

Attached: 1523214235892.jpg (420x360, 108K)

oh right, captain toad is -30%
lmao thanks based nintendo

Just wait for the sfm porn?

>metacritic
holy fuck kys

>Check the Metacritic

I'd rather eat cyanide pills.

>at their current monthly sales rate
....user, are you retarded? You think all months of the year are equal?

>Morrigan's MvC:I model was so fucked that people to this day still use the MvC3 model.
Not even a single braincell was involved in the making of MvC:I

*bwc

How many copies do you guys think this game will sell in its lifetime?

Attached: 1560031854685.jpg (627x476, 54K)

Yummy yummy!!!

At least 51, i have no fucking doubt in my mind.

Enough for a sequel and playable Man-Thing

>Seething Xcuck

Meanwhile the Cuckbox Juan has nothing. Oh well.

why dont most Japanese devs make girls like in this game they are allways so flat

Attached: 345654775475724562745627476547524752427545276456.png (893x886, 669K)

Nothing is worse than Lightning's ass

somewhere around 3 million

>Resetera
>Zhuge
What do a bunch of pedophiles have to do with MUA3 sales?

cope

Fuck she's so hot, I wish I could hatefuck her

Because Japs are only now falling for the thicc meme

Most Japanese devs focus on tits and neglect the ass. This time the reverse happened for some reason.

Stay away from my waifu.

Attached: 1526834704214.png (800x800, 374K)

Attached: 1563618766182.webm (704x904, 1.67M)

depends, in the right outfits flatter can look nice

Attached: 1555508745585.png (1050x622, 1.34M)

I mean Sony's going down the shitter but it won't be because Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is doing well. It'll be because of them fucking everything up out of arrogance.

Attached: 1509748020452.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

so uhm Team Ninja
when is Ghost Rider getting this skin
haha

Attached: 84fdd237eb6000f9af248112bd557708.jpg (572x1049, 156K)

Yikes.

her boobs are small too look at that

That's not Robbie

Seething

There was one used and it went into Sigma's moveset.

WHERE WERE YOU THE WHOLE GAME

Attached: AAAAAAH.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

LA CREATURA

Riding dicks

dont you yikes my Waifu you fucking fag nigger

Attached: d8jocgp-3cdc0b6e-51f9-4c28-ac84-7a2273e66690.jpg (525x792, 192K)

Timed exclusive.

I look forward to the complete edition ports later.
>nintendo published it
Like many nintendo published games that went multiplat
>they also f-funded it
No one has yet been able to find a source for this

Hiw long was she the Rider?

>Like many nintendo published games that went multiplat
care to name them user?

Your wife is a bitch with a bad haircut. Anyways, there are far more deserving Ghost Riders out there.

Attached: A lotta fuckin Ghost Riders.jpg (2223x1728, 2.21M)

not long until she kind of went crazy with power and tried to undo Hell and free all of the trapped souls and kill Mephisto until Blaze stepped in and shot her into a pit of lava
she still hasnt really forgiven him for that

kek

Attached: 1177177.png (817x744, 1M)

What are some captain marvel toys which are hot?

For official data, Nintendo is going to hold their quartely investor meeting at the end of this month. While they'll only update their sales data to the end of June, if MUA3 had indeed a strong opening, they'll most likely comment on it.

If the Switch gets past the XBOX One, nintendo wins

Will they ever put x23 in this game?
I want to see at her beautiful midriff

Attached: kisspng-x-23-marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds-ultim-wolverine-5ac79771cd8d55.931105361523029873 (900x900, 137K)

Isn't her body enough toy?

>BUT BUT BUT WE HAD MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN! HOW COULD THIS BE A SWITCH EXCLUSIVE!?

She's probably gonna be in the X-men DLC. I imagine she has the second highest chance after Jean for a female.

Why are nintendofags obsessed with sony

How long into this game before I get mah boy Nightcrawler?

>retardERA on lockdown
>full damage control from SDF
>people pushing that QTEfull Spiderman BAMHAM game
>don't even care for shitty Capeshit
I love SONY chimpouts

Attached: HAHAHA.png (1596x777, 1.22M)

At the start of the X-men level with Psylocke. Which is like the fourth level.

Chapter 4

Why are sales a bad thing?

>SONYfans chimpout
>w-why are you obsessed
We're cool, there's room for interactive games and cinematic games to co-exist.

Attached: 1517837304290.jpg (1024x722, 139K)

Post more Elektra please

Ghost rider tank crew has always been my favorite.

SONY and Marvel has been claiming sex doesn't sell and that it hurts sales, that's how they excused all the ugly women in their games/comics/movies.
This game hurts that narrative.

Guys, how do I get rid of cumbrain?

Have sex.

user the delusions in your head doesn't count
Now please give me a real answer

Attached: 80F9D896-721E-4232-9257-B43BE33CA9DB.jpg (630x819, 379K)

Oh I meant sales as in discounts

Good, I really want her despite being a tits wolverine knockoff

Literally doesn't work

I wonder if this game is going to get third-party like discounts or Nintendo-like ones (i.e. almost none).

Hands off my wife you fucking fag

>a few characters use mcu designs
>Gamora reuses her MvCI design because her MCU design is so fucking bad
>Captain Marvel isnt Brie Larson and actually has an ass

10/10

MCU > Mass Effect Armor

>villains aren't playable even though it's a brainless diablo jab n jog game
pass

>I wouldn't be surprised if steam eventually moves towards this.
wont happen since most games can still be played outside of third party launchers
it's different on consoles, since the games HAVE to run off of the consoles system and firmware

incel.

Kys wingbat

Is the game actually good though? was thinking about getting it

>Loki
>Thanos
>arguably Venom/Magneto

Huh, that article doesn't mention Sony at all.

See

So as I'm a huge fag, I want to buy the game if Spider-Gwen is good. Is she ?

Gas yourself

Attached: IMG_20190722_015903.jpg (370x295, 35K)

I'm guessing there aren't many actual comicfags here, but did anyone notice how firmly 2015/2016 marvel lore this game is? klyntars in venom's bio, x mansion in central park like in x-men gold, inhumans vs x-men mentioned heavily at attilan. it's really bizarre to see these things no one really cared about in a major video game.

>have sex
>doesn't cure cumbrain
>lol incel

Attached: 1563749247611.jpg (500x421, 162K)

I never realized UA3 was a switch exclusive, I was wondering why it looked so ugly in reviews lmao.

It means the developers gave a fuck, and that's a good thing

Try having sex incel.
No your onahole doesnt count.

>A sexy girl
Holy shit, can I finally come back to western games?

user I...

I don't think I've ever actually seen the full page for context and it actually makes it kind of funnier

Attached: 22.png (1387x822, 1.68M)

HAHAHA. That image made me spit out my Pepsi. FUKKEN SAVED.

Why does Corvus get to fuck that?

I guess no one has played it huh

Attached: 1509658509596.png (628x673, 359K)

Price drops are for clearing out excess inventory that is not selling. Companies are not charities. There are a shitload of Spiudoman copies that is not selling. Shit games/products cant keep their prices stable. Example, PS Classic.

Attached: how-to-get-rid-of-excess-inventory.jpg (948x598, 98K)

meh

Octopath from last year is pretty recent

Do you like Marvel themed beat-em-ups? Half the fun is the fanservice.

>1 (one) game

You haven't disproved their point.

>Shit games/products cant keep their prices stable.
And yet Nintendo tried to charge $300 for the Wii U for years

>Xcucks seething because they don't get their own exclusive capeshit

Maybe if you cockroaches actually bought some games, that might be different

Reminder that the main instigators of console wars are from brazil.

Turn into the girl faggot.

All this overwhelming Sasel cope. Keep struggling with the fact that Cuckbox and Sega always sucked, you s()y prick

This but unironically.

Attached: 1460937005074.jpg (665x632, 279K)

>never ever playable
Actually kinda annoyed me that he showed up just to tease how great he looks then yank him away, doesn't even fit in any of the DLC categories either

So is this game all about great asses or is the gameplay actually fun

That's gay

user I can look up webms of the asses anytime I want for free. Is the game good?

Ant Man is a stage hazard

It's a beat-em-up with light RPG mechanics. I'm enjoying it.

Octopath wasn't funded by Nintendo

Wii U kept it price because Nintendo didn't flood the market with them. Economics 101, demand vs supply. See a massive price drop somewhere, it means there is too much supply. Too much unsold Spiodoman copies out there bruh.

Octopath wasnt published by Nintendo

>why yes i will be beating my meat to the innevitable SFM/Blender porn, how could you tell?

Attached: VNchad.png (428x480, 171K)

I hope that they add the black order as playable characters

Or maybe the Wii U was a shit console no one bought and Nintendo refused to fucking lower the price cause they're kikes?
I mean shit, fucking copies of Star Fox Zero were still being sold at $60 years after release

She Hela thicc

Same, I want to play as Ebony Maw.

>nobody buys console
>dont lower price
>people continue ignoring console
what wonderfull business insight

Is there a good infinity trial for decent xp? Trying to level up a new team to 40 for the new difficulty game plus.

Based Team Ninja

Attached: D_4brbdUIAERCpb.jpg (995x438, 85K)

So, are they gonna put the villains as free DLC, like they'll do with Cyclops/Colossus or no?

We don't know yet

Generic Musuo with some rpg mechanics

>pic isn't showing their asses
What is even the point?

>Tfw no friends to play this with

Is there matchmaking or something? Is the Single Player worth it

REE

Online lobbies desu

Chemically castrate yourself.

Not this time user, and by what i'm seeing on twitter not any time soon.
Leftists developers are actively fighting to censor sexuality even against publisher themselves San Fran successfully indoctrinate everything in the videogame industry.

Attached: file.png (605x736, 283K)

I miss when cartoons did this

When something from Nintendo doesn't sell, they cut the SUPPLY. When something from Sony doesn't sell they INCREASE the supply which leads to massive cuts in prices, which leads to a drop in perceived value. This is why most people see Sony as a company that makes cheap junk. Which is what they actually do.

Harsh. He just needs to have sex(with another human being)

MUA3 just came out, that Spooderman game that normies all bought has been out for months.

based Tex Avery

Mario Maker 2 came out about a month ago and Fire Emblem 3H is coming out in 8 days
You really can't use this argument anymore
>inb4 third parties
That's what PC is for. No one uses Switch as their main platform besides the fattest tendies

Wowie zowie a rehash (fire emblem) and a game that literally was made because Nintendo is too fucking lazy to make more copy/paste mario shit

OMFG PS4 BTFO
OMFG PC BTFO
OMFG XBOX BTFO

50 possible dlc characters slots so there is a chance.

new fire emblem is looking pretty fresh, unless you're just against the concept of sequels in general

Mario Maker is a level editor. How the fuck do you find fault with a level editor.

Because its a blatantly showing that Nintendo cares so little about video games they cant be bothered to make them

they should have outsourced the combat to capcom, holy shit this bad.

OK but consider this:
You hate rehashes right?
So does fucking everyone else and Nintendo knows this, which is why they decided to not make more stale NSMB games.
If you find fault with this, you are a hypocrite.

>get rid of the MCU-meme theme
>put in characters from the same company that people actually want to see in a crossover
>wear outfits with actual colors
Hmm, I wonder what the secret to their success was?

Attached: Thinking.gif (2048x2048, 1.57M)

It's asses. The secret is that all of the women have fat asses. Nothing else matters.

Next game needs She-Hulk ass.

This I've yet to see gameplay discussion or a male character posted in these threads

Cool. I never really liked the series much but i'm glad to see an iso ARPG get some love in the modern age.

>She-Hulk is canonically about the bustiest girl in Marvel
I need her as DLC but I don't see how she'd fit in the packs they've shown.

God I wish this were on PC

Go to the actual game thread then.

the best selling game on the switch is a mario kart 8 rehash. so much for nintendo not making stale rehashes anymore.

>No gameplay discussion in a console war sales thread

woooooooooow who would have guessed

>new fire emblem is looking pretty fresh

Attached: 1556300755380.jpg (1920x1080, 494K)

I want to fuck death mommy

Attached: 3083919-1521859-hela1.jpg (1532x970, 227K)

Because it comes with the Switch...?

it didn't come with everyone's switch.

Attached: 1368199054885.png (519x500, 145K)

>graphics are Dreamcast tier
>Will still end up being goty

YES

Attached: She-Hulk-Butt-Marvel-Hole.jpg (685x547, 115K)

Team Ninja don't give a shit. They even specifically demanded to have Psylocke in the game.

It's a remaster
It probably took no money to produce
Dark Souls Remastered isn't a rehash
The Last of Us Remastered isn't a rehash
You might argue cash-grab, but not rehash
A rehash is reused ideas for a different game, not a port. A port takes so much less work. A port is a port. It simply exists. There is no event surrounding it.

Any version without the text?

Koei Tecmo is doing the graphics and you know how that is

Not unless she fucks you first.

Attached: 64549567.jpg (500x733, 95K)

>reading your mind right now
telepaths are all such cunts

I hope she's seeing how much I want to fuck her on the spot

>tfw loves Spider-man for PS4 and am currently loving this

idort master race reporting in. Stay mad fags

Gamora is using her comicbook design you fucking retard.

Seethe.

Those are the kind of eyes you want to just get lost in as you are going at it while holding her by the ass and having her tits rubbing against your chest.

Coming from retardera, most of those posts are surprisingly positive.

I played a couple hours so far.
Wait until the game is on sale. It is certainly not worth full retail price.

>tfw I have a PS4, an XBONE, a PC and a Switch
based idort bro

Is this game even worth buying, not for the meme but as a game worth playing?

Attached: 5cqwd85p5p331.jpg (635x791, 102K)

Well yes they are happy that a game with problematic content is successful, why do you think they locked the thread, i'll give a hint it was not to wait for "actual" data.

Gentlemen, my penis has convinced me to purchase this game.

Best looking FE yet.

>graphics are Dreamcast tier
dreamcast games looked better than that.
>Will still end up being goty
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO
how are fire emblem fags this delusional about their shovelware?

It doesn't have the same flaws as the first MUA, but I'd say it has the same amount of problems. It's a fun game with camera problems and pretty basic combat. Also Steve Blum is hilariously gruff when he's voicing Wolverine in this game, it's hilarious.

That's what happens when you cut the ass and hips from your games. Remember
>devs should not use sex appeal to sell games
But
>Deva should use sex appeal

Attached: re4memepink.gif (1288x930, 81K)

looks great compared to previous titles.

Made by Japanese ninjas user

meanwhile so(n)y has caitlyn jenner as black widow

Attached: file.png (1280x718, 912K)

I’m going to buy this tomorrow

I love this game so much... the seething snoyfags are just the icing on the cake.

Attached: nBfhCBQ.jpg (4512x3000, 3.49M)

give birth

what the fuck are you even trying to say?

I miss when Spidey and Black cat got along.

Attached: photo5181683794594343002.jpg (1024x556, 83K)

Nice

BASED

Psylocke's breasts are kinda flat too but no one cares because ass, so why would that be different for Black Cat?

I honestly dont get why sonyfags brag about exclusives sold, the nintendo exclusives always sell more with a smaller userbase.

Tex Avery pls

Post booty pics or shut the fuck up faggot

>posts old white woman

LMAO

that is the best Sony can do?

>short haired dyke

stop with the cope, just admit you wanna fuck a dude

Yes, that is literally the hottest a woman is allowed to be in a Western-made Sony game.

>that jaw

the absolute state of western gaming

Except for the part with the tits and a vagina, sure

>tits
Barely

>vagina
We don't technically know that she has one

Quit being retarded please

Attached: 1563618602239.png (1600x900, 1.06M)

So a traditional woman...but with added masculine qualities?

I wonder what makes her appealing over the other girls posted in this thread..what is the difference I wonder? hmmm...

It's nice until you realize they used the same ass for every character

sony exclusives actually have competition on their own platform. nintendo exclusives have no other games to compete with.

Must be the hairy pussy

tokyo mirage sessions looked way better than that garbage.

Attached: ATG-noscale.jpg (885x497, 183K)

I have a screen shot of the new game. It's an fps

Attached: download.gif (227x227, 352)

All the micro transactions take you out of the game and into the online store so they aren't technically in the game.

I want Hela to sit on my face.

Nintendo made more money off the Gamecube than Sony made off of all PS2 models... so that's really not that impressive.

I don't see that many excuses, mostly just people happy with the game

Mechanically and story wise.
Graphically, yes it doesn't look that good but IS has never been that good with graphical competency. But at least they try things with their gameplay mechanics

Fucking Based

game

Take THIS Ninseethcopedo

Attached: SEETHINGCOPERSINTHEHOUSETONIGHT.gif (1024x574, 1.27M)

I wish this game was multiplat, but apparently Nintendo were the ones who forced them to base it on comics rather than MCUshit so...

Semi-truck rider is all i ever wanted and i never even knew it

They wouldn't though. They'd stick them in tacticool military shit like all the non-Spiderman characters in the PS4 game and the new Avengers game.

It doesn't come free with every Playstation and the game hasn't even been out for a year yet.

Attached: 1538472223195.jpg (600x600, 53K)

see OP

It doesn't say revenue

I'm a Sony fan.

I'm glad Switch friends are having fun. I never cared for the franchise, or capeshit in general.

the reason they rendered blackcat attractively is because she is blatantly modeled after one of the pinkhair tumblr devs on the game who looks exactly like her face and hair

Can't wait to see her get blacked