Why do so many autists here hate this game?

why do so many autists here hate this game?
it's been really great so far

Attached: q235q235d.png (998x544, 1.26M)

because bloodborne exists

DAS3 is amazing. have fun man

Attached: 94582390486.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

oh my god these settings wtf how can people play like this?

It's basically a worse Bloodborne with no personality.

Are you playing this on an ipad?

It’s a shitty rehash of the first game with bloodborne combat that is worse than bloodborne. Also linear as fuck.

Linear as fuck, poor selection of weapons and armor, mostly boring world, FP was a mistake.

it just feels like a big retread of past dark souls ideas. it's not bad at all, but it brings nothing new. it's more of a "greatest hits" game, than a game changers.

i am running it on 1024/768 with all settings on minimum and my CPU on overdrive but I finally got it to run smoothly haha
i make it windowed for screenshot

Attached: qtq23tq2d.png (994x563, 947K)

It's mostly just Ds2fags being eternally mad

>tfw no blue LK armor

>i am running it on 1024/768 with all settings on minimum and my CPU on overdrive

Attached: 1480711338634.jpg (189x189, 32K)

>because bloodborne exists
Oh yes, Roll Slap 5 is clearly the superior roll slap game

Pcmasterrace

i dont like console because it costs very much money and its much harder to pirate games for it
i also need pc for other stuff and console is only for games

it is fucking great and ds2 is horrible.

It is, because dashes look cooler than rolls

should i go with light armor?
people were saying armor is useless in ds3 but i can barely tell the difference between the fast roll and the standard one

Attached: q235q523d.png (1002x564, 1.12M)

I think the difference bw fast and standard roll is amount of i-frames you get. But that's just a guess. There is big advantage to light equip load in DaS3.

armor useless cause poise doesn't exist on armor, only hyper poise on certain weapon arts and strong attacks matters
but even then you should be rolling and abusing the netcode so badly that you never get hit/die like a bitch in a fury of bad lag.
most fights boil down to who has better connection at the time of the invasion.

don't listen to the other guys, playing this way you'll experience much more soul

wear your best defense while being under 70% equip load

It's the McDonald's of Souls games

Yes exactly, I can look cool when I roll slap on my Dilationstation 4

Attached: 1560728567452.png (662x478, 22K)

I'm not sure I can go back after Sekiro.
I haven't tried but yeah...

So it's good.
McDonald's is good.

Attached: 1521328518722.jpg (234x214, 12K)

Roll Slap 5 came before your beloved Roll Slap 6.

It doesn't have Soul Memory, one of the best mechanics introduced by Dark Souls 2

The only things I didn't like were several zones that are pretty much the same thing. DaS3 has like 3 move-slow swamps and its never fucking fun in any of these games. DaS3 has overall the best bosses alongside BB, the basic enemies are fairly good, the game has way less cheap deaths than DaS2.

I also feel like you get flask upgrades way too often in 3 especially by jumping onto the roof of Firelink at the start.

how so? DS1 was the easiest

It's my favorite Souls game, but then again it's the one I've played the least so it might be because it's the most "fresh" for me.
I have like 1500+ hours combined play time in Souls games, and I haven't even played Bloodborne

No difference in i-frames. Fast roll in DS3 makes you roll further which might be useful against phantom range from laggy opponents but generally it's not that useful.

it's a good game, but for people who played bloodborne it was really underwhelming to go back to a series that had already been mined for most of what it was worth. personally i "liked" ds3, and it had some of the best boss fights and music of any of the games, but it felt more like "dark souls greatest hits" than it did a genuinely worthwhile game in its own right. from does original ideas a whole lot better than they do sequels.