Digimon does not belong on PC or Switch

Digimon does not belong on PC or Switch.
Do not buy Digimon on PC or Switch.
Digimon will not feel right on PC or Switch.

Attached: serveimage.png (590x886, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gallery.withthewill.net/thumbnails.php?album=632
gallery.withthewill.net/thumbnails.php?album=581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will be buying it on both PC and Switch.

But doesn't Digimon make more sense to be on PC?

I mean, Digimon are literally computer programs

I'll buy it for the Switch, still not sure if it's worth double dipping for the PC version.

>The game becomes available to more people by being available on more platforms
>This is somehow a bad thing and warrants thread after thread of angry manchildren shitting themselves in anger over this fact because apparently people aren't allowed to enjoy things if it's on other platforms
You are pathetic

Digimon belongs on PS4.

Kys homo.

Im buying it on switch because fuck snoy Im never buying a snoy machine ever again

This sounds like the Mantra of the Sony'gger to me.

OK, Sonyfag.
Mad that PC and Switch will be getting both games with all DLCs for $50?

>blatant nonsensical bait for the OP
>shitposting ensues regardless

Attached: 1556011519660.jpg (500x399, 30K)

Why do you cling to a company that doesn't even have enough IPs to call them their own? Digimon was never a Sony IP, you fool.

Not an argument you baiting virgin.

Look at this Sony cuck sucking faggot being a gatekeeper and doesn't want more people to enjoy good games because the complete edition is not on his tranny console that would censor the shit out of this game because of several side quests if it came out now.

Attached: 1559334894577.jpg (291x294, 83K)

>Digimon does not belong on PC or Switch.
>Do not buy Digimon on PC or Switch.
>Digimon will not feel right on PC or Switch.
I read this in a cultist-like voice in my head and am now quite convinced chanting this is an empty church while an organ magically plays in the background will summon forth the devil.

As it should be. Pedos should be nailed to the cross.

Still kys faggots.

At least Sony has games. Plural.

Your loss.

Sell your soul cuck.

>Post not the Snoy,
>Draw not the Snoy,
>Type not the Snoy,
>Copy and Paste not the Snoy,
>Reply not the Snoy,
>Enter not the Snoy's thread

>Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Snoy: for it is the number of a nu-man; and his number is Zero for the amount of games available to him.

Kill yourself.

digimon only belong on compact lcd keyrings.

no games is plural, yes.

Digimon belongs in the WonderSwan

It 2019 it belongs to Sony and Sony only. I am trying to warn people of dark times to come.

Digimon has never had a good game. You cannot prove me wrong because this is an accepted fact.

This is definitely false flagging, but I believe there exists people out there that unironically believe that

Sony, the company that couldn't keep crash bandicoot, censor cleavage in 2019, should have your 90's kids IP.

capitalism doesn't work that was, Moses.

Suck my dick, I'll buy it on whichever of the two I choose (probably switch)

CYBER SLEUTH BEHHYBAAAAYY
Yy
Y

The fact that they censored one of the nun mons and even went so far as to remove the audio of her actual name being said in Japanese still makes me laugh til this day.

I'm starting to think you need mental help.
Come, tell me your troubles, I'm a therapist in training. Then again with you talking therapy won't be enough and you probably need meds.

>it's this thread again
What is the endgame user? Is your thinking that if you bitch enough some retard is actually going to listen? No one ever agrees with you and you never provide any real argument as to why you think what you do, so what's the grand design here?

I will buy Digimon on PC or Switch.

>Sonyfag
>Sony cuck
Not likely
It's a falseflagging shitter who's assmad that Digimon is getting good press and Cyber Sleuth is being ported just in time to capitalize on the Pokéshitstorm

Probably schizophrenic. Looking at their other posts I believe that might be the case.

I don't mind because we got a cute new waifumon out of it.
ciel

Attached: 9jsm.9k1.jpg (540x381, 60K)

Digimon belongs on Vita you faggot secondary.

I don't know user, I've seen some truly rabbid Sony'ggers let off their leash. Especially when an exclusive leaks to another system the denialism hits like a brick.

Digimon fans aren't platform warriors and the only people that cared about Cyber Sleuth were Digimon fans.

Either that or some unparalelled autism. I feel like someone should do a PhD on the link between consolewar faggotry and autism in low-IQ individuals.

I'm buying it on PC. I've thought about getting it awhile on PS4, but hearing about it come to PC I'm hyped af.

I wonder of New Order will come to PC too.

Exactly. Making me think this isn't some angry Digimon fan (what would ghey even have to be angry about?) but some Sony fanatic who thinks he's bought into the right side and somehow sees this as 'losing ground'. There are certain fanbases on Yea Forums who show similar charecteristics.

I want a digimon game like that one movie from the 90s

Attached: 94a1da5.jpg (750x753, 84K)

You know where Digimon truly felt right on?

The Wonderswan.

Usually Switchlets though.

What if I use a PS4 controller to play it on my PC?

Which one, this one?

Attached: 1544415496442.png (476x334, 174K)

the one that came after this one
and absolutely not the terrible burguer version

Attached: switch_lite_grey.jpg (600x500, 36K)

You should know by now that console war fags are literally low functioning autistic

Serious question, is there anyone who actually liked Angela Anaconda?

What does this have to do with jesus?

Attached: 20th_artbook_092artwork_ver20th.jpg (3707x5255, 1.55M)

digimon is meant to be on pc, it's the only way that makes sense, story wise.
it doesn't belong on a gay pride pandering machine.

gallery.withthewill.net/thumbnails.php?album=632
gallery.withthewill.net/thumbnails.php?album=581

someone download all these, rar em, and upload them. i'm too lazy to

I'll buy this and Survive on the Switch and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Attached: 1547124435069.jpg (852x852, 91K)

Attached: 1445713672280.jpg (640x360, 58K)