Are you enjoying notNaoto's game, Yea Forums?

Are you enjoying notNaoto's game, Yea Forums?

Attached: disc.png (479x303, 343K)

Not yet, just installed and patched it not long ago, gonna start once I actually stop browsing Yea Forums

>set how often MC has masturbated at the start of the game

HMM

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

>tfw count how many times you did it yourself based on daily average and it adds up to roughly 36000 times since started 25 years ago

Attached: 1374349200297.jpg (500x600, 174K)

I guess its some type of difficulty setting

what game

Looks deep

Attached: .jpg (1275x717, 153K)

Its good so far. I was going to pirate it but its too high quality. I hope they keep this standard going forward.

>notNaoto
So notnotKino?

Did they make this totally-not-a-loli 19 years old?

What type of content is it? For example, 99% straight human like meltys which ended up getting too boring for my degraded tastes?

you misspelled tomboy

The H-scenes are pretty repetitive and boring.

idk haven't played passed the intro but based on the screenshots, I'd say its pretty standard Clymenia fair.

Already fapped this morning to Four Elements Trainer so I'm gonna save it for tonight. I've been waiting to bust a nut to not-naoto for months.

Attached: 1548897560190.jpg (404x614, 181K)

not really. Kagura did a shit job with it. also base game is pretty shit too as if its trying to be an H games and a serious casual game, and failing both.

latest shit Kagura translated game, made by one of the greatest hentai RPG makers out there Clymenia

100% straight human. fairly vanilla,it has a free golden shower scenes and some exhibition scenes but mostly vanilla

Attached: perfectly translated.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

>100% straight human
Ah, alright, thanks. I'd probably just want to keep her pure if I ended up playing it in that case.

Yes. But if your the type that rushes through these games to get to the h-scenes, you will probably be disappointed. It has a high focus on detail/narrative for an h-game.Wait for a cg rip if you just want to fap.

>I'd probably just want to keep her pure
>in an H game
WHY?

It's like a no kill run in a stealth game

It's no fun if it's all human stuff.

no its not, no killing is part of a stealth element since leaving behind a corpse is a big evidence you've been there. if anything its like going full FPS mass murder in a stealth game

just download a full save from ulmf or f95 for the recollection room.

Get help.
but if you dont like it then I have to ask even further why play in the first place and do a virgin run?

I didn't play it, which is why I asked what kind of content was in it.

you mean in an action shooter? I get you though

The translation is terrible, I've played pirated fan translation versions of RPG Maker hentai games that have a made a better attempt than this.

>more slut trainer corruption shit
Fuck off

set to 0 for the full Naoto experience

Attached: 1551235213164.jpg (960x544, 101K)

for a Clymenia game, it was a bitter disappointment.

Hot. More hentai games should do this.

I don't know Japanese so how can I tell the difference?

Attached: 34535254.jpg (778x518, 15K)

will do on the second playthrough *tips*

is there a way to not spend $12 on it? asking for a friend

thanks user

Attached: D5KwPRqW4AA8xFW.jpg (900x900, 57K)