This game

> there's a bad end where you get possessed by the villain
>Then you fight all the sages who helped you
> The last one manages to talk some sense to you
>You can either turn against the villain or go full edgelord.

Can you think of many more games that let you have a bad end and actually succeed as a villain?

Attached: 5120-lost-magic.jpg (320x308, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqwP6uuYOWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhx0ykbQqE8
youtube.com/watch?v=dNL4VDMfh-4
youtube.com/watch?v=TUAqERtPumY&list=PL3D8A09C851108CAB&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=mxRVVO0eRxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

7th stand user. That one yugioh 5d’s game. Siding with father Elijah in Dead Money. taking all the girls gifts and rejecting them on valentines day in persona 4

Breath of Fire IV lets you accept Fou Lu's offer, then you play as Infinity and fight your party.
Live a Live lets you pick Oersted as the main character and play the final boss of each chapter, beating the heroes.

Off-topic, but how bad is it if you do the same in p5? Couldn't bring myself to do it.

This game was the definition of fun

I have disgraphia, which means my penmanship is on par with an 8 year old's. But while I was playing that, I actually improved a bit.

Back to shit now.

This game was fucking amazing.
Funny that you bring it up.
I'm a game dev working on a indie like remake from an isometric camera view
Wish me luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqwP6uuYOWo

Keep it under your hat until it can get archived.

Tell me more. I'm having trouble visualizing it. How far along are you?

Shit dude I've never seen this game talked about on Yea Forums. It was pretty novel and cool

I remember being a total autist and creating an excel spreadsheet with each rune and what they did

When all you ended up doing was spaming double explosion then some basic spells, rinse, repeating

that ending actually spurred my femdom/hypno/evil mistress fetish. I listen to her theme when fapping, sometimes.

I remember my final online battle in this game.
>Fight some big name dude
>He's really good and kills all my monsters
>Attempts to finish me off with the faggot dance
>Quickly do level 1+3 ice to freeze him in place and kill him
This game was great and I miss it.

Attached: Frozen.png (640x480, 115K)

Same

I don't remember this. Post the theme?

How important were the ally monsters, really? They never seemed to do much except scout.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhx0ykbQqE8 is all I could find but I don't think this is what user meant.

This is it
youtube.com/watch?v=dNL4VDMfh-4

nope, that's what I meant

>Can you think of many more games that let you have a bad end and actually succeed as a villain?

Attached: Soul_Nomad_&_the_World_Eaters_Coverart.png (220x312, 143K)

Think I’m going to play this now. Looks pretty fun from the gameplay.

This game is absolutely amazing, even if it fucking hates left-handed people. The gameplay is intense but fair, the music is incredible, the character design is a work of art, and the monster-trapping and spell system is the fucking definition of soul. They didn't have to make all those hundreds of spell combinations, but they did, just to prove they could.
A beautiful, beautiful hidden gem of a game.

Attached: el chompo.jpg (1000x795, 279K)

I do remember some people were very good with using a dragon a turtling with earth magic. Other than that they were only good for getting the mana crystals on the map.

Always wanted to play this after getting Gig in some of the Disgaeas.

And blocking the monster spawners. Forgot about that.

I remember this game being pretty cool but I never got far cause it was kinda hard for me. The monster capturing stuff was cool and so was the like spell drawing?

Yeah you're right, this game was really one of a kind.

The whole blocking the monster spawners reminded me of Advance Wars, where you sat a tank on the enemy's factories and then killed the rest of his stuff

Do it, it's NIS' best game.

>Can you think of many more games that let you have a bad end and actually succeed as a villain?
Revya is the Abyss itself in the Demon route.

Attached: 54592393_p0.jpg (600x835, 627K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TUAqERtPumY&list=PL3D8A09C851108CAB&index=15
It's been over a decade and I've never forgotten this song.

>My nigga, I loved that song.
FAVORITE SPELL YOU FAGS GO:

Honestly I just like making "M"s for explosion. There was something so satisfying about that.

I only have very vague memories of this game but I remember ice walls

I hated the monsters and having to micro them everywhere, but really enjoyed drawing runes on everything. I still doodle the runes when I'm bored.

Best spell: Wind3/Wind3. Launch yourself at something.

I think it was W3W2, it made a bunch of green arrows that could go through terrain. I beat a lot of people online with that on the forest map as they tried to move around it etc.

My favorite spell is bludgeoning the shit out of people with the staff in the light side story branch.

Absolutely god tier track desu
This game really needed a sequel to polish things up. As it stands its not all that great, just a really cool concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxRVVO0eRxE

>jp only
tragic

>Save some angel for apparently no reason
>Later, when the heroes start getting their shit together and cause a breakout for everyone you imprisoned, the angel turns to you and asks if you're REALLY evil
>She suspects you're being forced to do all this shit
>You immediately proceed to kill the leader of the angels right in front of her
>You tell her you wanted her to see this

CLASSIC prank.

Attached: RevyaKillsFuckingEveryone.jpg (1000x734, 880K)

No, best spell was Dark3/Earth3. Shit all over the zerg rush wifi shitters.

Steambot Chronicles lets you become the ruler of an evil organization.

>That time when a kingdom payed tribute to you by giving you a femboy sex slave
>This is an actual thing that happened

To be fair, even if you "succeed," the whole thing falls apart in less than a year.
The only good reason to go villain is to shit all over Connie.

Is there reason to play as male in this?

Literally nothing changes except for like one piece of dialogue and some endings.
Like, if you get the Juno ending, she absolutely wants your cock and wonders how you feel about older women.
If you're a girl, you simply fuck Penn, the previously mentioned femboy and Juno gets mad jelly.