Now that the dust has settled, was Sekiro a good FROM game?

Now that the dust has settled, was Sekiro a good FROM game?

Attached: sekiro.jpg (775x1200, 101K)

Yes, everyone but journos loved it.

No, everyone but people who are coping without BB were disappointed.

Combat was great, everything else wasn't

Good, but not great is my take.

I enjoyed my time with it, but it doesn't have the replayability of the other soulsborne games and I have yet to go back to it.
It's good but it's not better than Bloodborne.

Attached: 1555974069016.png (1280x720, 1.59M)

The combat in these games. this genre, is boring and too rewarding. Instead of smaller hits with multiple options and special properties you on get big attacks that do or lead into big/biggest damage. Don't get me wrong, this is very accurate to REAL LIFE sword fights, but this is a freaking video games. Where's the fun?

Attached: 5071ge.jpg (500x592, 50K)

I think it's the best FROM game I've played. Souls games do have more replayability for sure, but Sekiro is much better focused experience. Armored Cores have a cooler aesthetic and have that tight combat Sekiro also offers but are pretty janky otherwise. AC6 might change my mind I hope.

>good game
>From
Lol

best gameplay of any from game but also less variety
bonus points for making "journalists" seethe

i think its good but i got stuck on the owl fight you need to do in the burning lady butterly boss room and just lost all will to keep trying so idk if ill ever finish it. maybe i should just do the regular ending but then ill feel like a failure

tfw no dlc or sequel

what does unseen aid too? and without spoilers am i fucking my game up by dyin and ressurecting a lot

unseen aid prevents the loss of experience and sen upon death.
>am i fucking my game up by dyin and ressurecting a lot
no, anything that happens as a result of your repeated deaths can be undone.

Dying too much just makes some npcs ill/non interactible but doesnt do any permanent damage, it wont kill anyone and lock you out of content. Dont worry because there is an item to instantly cure everyone and you get quite a few of them

Yes.

this game ruled, everyone should play it
playing through the first time was a rush, beating every boss gave me that satisfying feeling of overcoming an obstacle/solving a hard puzzle

It has the best combat a FROM game ever made but it has no replayability

FROM? From what?

Attached: 1551186824966.jpg (1618x1809, 992K)

It’s From’s best game yet. Best gameplay, best story, best level design, best bosses, best music, and best graphics. Anglo tears are delicious.

Not the best but definitely the most polished and their most finished game yet. I can't wait to see how Elden Ring turns out

Goty for the moment.

Good game? Yes. It's only marginally been beaten by DMC V for GOTY.
Is it the best one? Had it got a TOH tier DLC it would have been, but leaks basically confirm no DLC. DaS1 and BB are still kangz to me.
I wished it went further with it's concepts, especially with dragonrot. Lots of stuff that feel like they have potential. It's a good tech demo. I hope what they learned from this game is implemented into Elden Ring, which will no doubt be fucking amazing.

Movement was pretty great, combat wasn't great for me.

no online
no replayability