This Land is My Land

I dont care about Red Dead Redemption 2 anymore. This game looks way more interesting. Less talking and forced walking parts like in RDR2. This is all pure gameplay.

store.steampowered.com/app/1069640/This_Land_Is_My_Land/

Warriors

As a chief, you have warriors who are inspired by your leadership, and they are the backbone of your survival. You can send them out to gather essential resources, settle on new camps, and even attack the enemy with you.

Settling and Expansion

You will choose your approaches to take down the enemy camps, mines, settlements, and forts. Once the area is clear of hostile, you can send your brave warriors to settle in new camps and expand accordingly. Each step will take you closer to securing back your lands.

Combat

This Land Is My Land is primarily a stealth game, however, you are the chief and you decide how you want to fight the enemy. You will utilize various weapons such as knives, bows, pistols, and rifles in addition to traps and intimidation.

Attached: 1563717236695.jpg (600x489, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TLIML_Official/status/1151531213745807360
livescience.com/9589-surprising-history-america-wild-horses.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2LcpgKK2DI4
strawpoll.me/18349843
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4lnDy2xnQ
youtu.be/ziQKHMYBFws
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
science.sciencemag.org/content/360/6396/eaar7711
youtube.com/watch?v=u7uTgMKgJL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But Hollywood told me cowboys were black

>Is okay to be racist against white people
Man, how does it feel to be white in 2019? I´m just bewildered you people dont do anything.

politics aside, it looks like shit

Graphics are better too.

Attached: ss_6b2e67c63e38a458b4918f3556f76ac16830858a.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

This is not anti-white as much as it is a legacy of anti-colonialism and anti-West; native americans were almost always portrayed as the heroic defenders of their land against the villainous Americans in East German/Soviet Westerns.

Hope they depict raiding other tribes and white villages for women to replenish losses. It was pretty common

>Entho-nationalism

But i thought /pol/ loved this sorta stuff?

Made by slavs of all people.

>Resorting to playing victim
What are you?
A faggot?

Straight outta 2005

>sees whites as villainous intruders

that's not wrong tho? europeans in that time were doing what muslims are doing today in euroland

This game sounds good to show how Native Americans are racist bigots who don't want open borders.

>the indians who wanted to cling to their old religion and culture would have been the republicans of their time
why do liberals like them so much?

The natives did not have nation states. They were tribal.

life's too comfy to throw it away

The Natives resisted diversity
Its good that they were wiped out.

>early access
maybe I look at it back in 2022 when they finally add the horses

>Karma system
Alright boys, how's this gonna play out?

>not for whites
>riding a white man's horse
Seem to like those enough huh?

>Buy game on Steam
>Start it up, load in first area
>Ebil white men start invading, objective is to kill them
>Stand still and watch as they burn the village down
>Stand still as they kill your character
>Game over, retry?
>Turn game off, story now ends with the white man having won and slaughtered everyone
>Get a refund as you've only played for ten minutes

Attached: 1526572358154.png (595x907, 330K)

I do.
They have their full right to tell the others to fuck off, but they shouldn't complain when we Europeans also want the same thing.

They wont do anything to depict nonwhites as bad

Based game. Can’t wait to scalp anglo LARPers

why bother playing when I know I'll lose in the end anyway

>north america is not for whites
and it's not for blacks, jews or muslims either
and neither is europe

but let's just ignore all that because white bad and using logic bad

>Ukrainian
why are the euros the only ones keeping western gaming alive

Other user posted this

Native Americans actually had cool stuff going on, not just talking about the super complex civilizations down in central/south america

Even in what's now the US, you had a variety of groups that had sedentary agriculture, with towns and even early cities. The Southwest obviously has a bunch of stone architecture built into cliffsides and such, but there's also straight buildings built from scratch; often multiple room complexes housing dozens of people

You actually had a straight up river valley civilization around the Mississipi, the Missisiipians, who had dozens, possibly hundreds of towns with earthen pyramids, class systems, long distance trades, some of them growing to have urban population densities. Cahokia for example, see pic, had 30,000 to 40,000 people. These probably weren't formal political states/goverments yet, but they were well on their way, and were (cahokia's huge size aside) basically at the same level, say, the Olmec were back in 1400 BC, before they developed into more complex central american civilizations; or like Sumer in 5000-4500 BC when it was first becoming a city-state; or like the vikings/germanic cheifdoms.

There a variety of other mound builder sites much older then the Missiissipians, and Spanish explorers coming up from mexico like de soto reported finding dozens of towns and such even though the missipssians supposedly collapsed before then, indicating that these sorts of settlements were actually somewhat common... but then when de-soto came backs, all of the towns were in ruins and overgrown due to diesases they spread wiping them out

What people don't realize is that by the time the French and the British arrived to colonize the continent, there had already been huge population losses and destablizationj from diseases from the spanish, the British/French were already seeing a sort of post-apocalyptic continent

Yeah let's make a game about Muslim invaders, let's see how that goes.

You do know you're just giving this game free marketing right?

Natives didn't understand the concept of borders and property ownership

They would never refer to their land as "My land" or "Their land". It goes against their believes that nature stands above humanity.

One reason why white people had it so easy in the Americas. Besides the whole technological advantage thing.

Attached: 1560283901934.jpg (750x750, 56K)

kek

RACEWAR JOHNNY NO!

Reminder that the original horse riders of Eurasia were balkanics, uralics, slavs, and levantines. Central Asian nomads (aka anglos and germanoids) were never ever known for any of their horsemanship.

Unironically looked like it could have been a good game.
There is absolutely no reason to market it in such an anti-white and hostile way.

Horse shit spun by 1960s hippies. Native nations absolutely had a concept of land, as seen by the huge sweeping wars that they'd often fight over control of it.

this looks like a PS2 game

You dense motherfuckers are completely missing the potential here.

>Shitty Indian Hunter game is released
>Source code gets released
>Bunch of Russian modders with Vodka and Ciggarettes get to work
>Massively increase the forestry in the game
>Change Indians to Elves
>Change Humans to Humans in plate
>I Finally get my Elven Simulator 2020

Hunting human fucking shits in the Forest, frolicking and exploring ancient ruins and magic. We just need this shitty game released.

Attached: 1552157148445.gif (600x313, 860K)

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

>looks like a game from the golden era of video games
Yeah picked the fuck up.

t. has no knowledge of medieval, early modern or 19th century warfare.

>never ever known for any of their horsemanship.
600 fucking years of equine knightly tradition means absolutely nothing now?

yeah we're gonna turn it into huge hit

You fight and live in territory yes but that doesn't mean that you "own" it.

Attached: 14424732435392.jpg (1003x554, 377K)

filtered

>Whites entering without asking bad
>Mexicans entering without asking good
I want to get off the Mr Bones' wild ride

Stay mad anglo LARPers

The only good horse riders that came out of Central Asia were the mongols

can't wait to murder elf shits in greedfall

Not to mention nearly 500 years of cavalry tradition.

Attached: Balaclava-17th-Lancers-Simkin.jpg (1200x804, 266K)

>horsemanship
they preferred armored wagons. not like horsemanship really matters when you live in dense forest

>let them in, what are you racist? they’re just poor refugees escaping from an oppressive government

>V is depicted as a degenerate
not my V, my V will be a good boy

girl*

They absolutely owned it. They had a concept of land and territory and they enforced it. They had treaties with the European powers that outlined where they felt their lands existed. You cannot extrapolate the beliefs of some tribes who at that point were a shadow of their former selves due to nearly wiping themselves out in war with the entirety of North American culture.

MUH LAND YA WITE DOG

Stay rekt

>The only good horse riders that came out of Central Asia were the mongols
>who were the original Indo-Europeans
>who were the Magyars
>who were the Scythians
>who were the Hittites

I'm not a retarded treasonous leftist so why would I play it

Eh whatever, thanks for the NEETbux mate.

you know south americans arent natives there
time to kick them all out

wut
twitter.com/TLIML_Official/status/1151531213745807360

as long as you don't play your V like an absolute faggot deviant

Go back to your tree hole.

Attached: For+when+you+hate+elves+but+you+cant+kill+them_454378_5831872.jpg (503x638, 127K)

>original indo-europeans
I don’t even know why you put “original” there. Not like anyone in Europe is clamouring for the “central asian migrant” title like germanoids and anglos lol

>Yea Forums loves the Red Dead 2 level where you slaughter a bunch of oil workers and guards with your Native allies
>Yea Forums shits themselves over a much tamer game with virtually the same idea.

Attached: Discord_2019-06-04_13-11-52.png (821x460, 638K)

Would be even better if I could summon spirits to fuck up some people.

Attached: the-terror-amc-the-tuunbaq-feature-img-700-x400.jpg (672x372, 67K)

That only happend after plenty of tribes already got pushed away by the whites with some of them adapting to the system like the Iroquois League

But can you sell your land for magic beans?

>shows the conflict between natives and Euros in a realistic light without SJW moral posturing
I'd play it

Yeah bro just bend over and take it, it's cringe to stand up for yourself. It's not like everyone else didn't whine until they got what they want

>Ukrainian Fascists trick lefties and manchildren into accepting Ethnonationalism by pandering to their anti-whiteness and self hatred

Attached: 8u3qCoZ.png (866x764, 755K)

Are you a faggot?

You don’t really understand the Eastern World. I think we should keep it that way.

>"not for whites"
>rides horses brought over by europeans

I know you are but what am I?
>N-NOOO! WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST STOP ARGUING AGAINST IT THATS CRINGE! Don't criticize this game that's mega cringe!
Sounds pretty faggy TBQH

But does it has Native hunks in skimpy clothing? Nothing else is important.

Attached: 1563632407162.jpg (483x458, 18K)

Because muslims are building hospitals, schools and helping Europa to advance at least 500 years of technology.

It looks like a really early 360 game.

This is fine desu. It's better than the pink haired, forced diversity shit in gaming these days.
Surely it will be a shit fest of hating on white people, but it's at least a commentary that isn't tied to the childish and retarded political talking points in gaming where you're not even allowed to question or argue about the shit they're including or adding for dumb virtue signing points.
While this game will be lauded by progressives, it also invites discussion about the issues the game is attempting to raise. The very nature of the game is inviting discussion and it should bring about some very interesting talk (outside of retarded places like plebbit/resetera that will simply ban such discussions if they don't toe the line).
Again, it'll likely be a screed against whites, but I think the topic is fine. So I hope it is made well and if it's made well, I hope it does well.

>implying anglos are European

Lmao nice try anglo.

You can criticize this game without acting like a faggot you faggot
You're not a victim

Game sounds sick. Love bows. Can't wait to scalp whitie.

Maybe.

Attached: ss_cf6b55d234a71c713bd4f62f5aa93486bd04bfed.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 991K)

/thread

If you can't defend your land, it's not your land. This has been true since the dawn of time.

>and they are the backbone of your survival. You can send them out to gather essential resources
i don't even need to open the steam page to already know the tags
>Early access
>survival
>crafting
>open world

No matter what people say you will cry that they are "playing victim," no one cares.
You never complained when nonwhites did it!

there's a karma system so maybe killing innocents lead to bad karma

Who is going to mod this to reverse the roles so I can capture and rape some cutie native girls?

This looks worse than Skyrim at launch

Attached: 1478661528500.jpg (250x203, 6K)

Try interacting with an amerindian. They are not pleasant on the res.

>who are the Spanish

have sex, incels

What's it like having white guilt, leftists? Is it as nauseating and pathetic as you behave?

Attached: 1533585318028.png (1832x1734, 1.96M)

LESS CLOTHING I say

Attached: 1562904112056.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

>Implying I haven't
Its not okay when anyone does it

you never played skyrim at launch

>You never complained when nonwhites did it!
Everybody on this board collectively complains everytime a nigger or spic or chink cries about their representation in a game, negative or otherwise. I know you started browsing this summer so you don't have any memories of these things happening.

>le epic fence sitter
Dude horshoe theory

ITS OKAY WHEN WHITE PEOPLE PLAY VICTIM

/thred.

Attached: KLJKLJK.png (868x829, 646K)

Dumb frog poster

sure as heckfire did

>it also invites discussion about the issues the game is attempting to raise.

The ugly side of immigration?

A people who gain more respect from natives than anglos

>DERRR Yea Forums is one person!
No it isn't, the fags that try and stop any criticisms of "woke" games never put the same effort to stop criticisms of edgy games.

I saw something like 98% of the population was wiped out from disease before anyone got there

holy shit

Brown Good, White Bad is about as far as their thought process goes. They apply this thinking to absolutely everything, it's why shitskins are above the law now and merely criticizing them is racist.

>ITS ONLY OKAY FOR BLACK PEOPLE TO PLAY VICTIM
I don't care dude, you fags failed at stopping everyone else from whining, now you get to deal with this

This is just revisionist history. Natives got btfo the moment the white devil step foot in the Americas.

>never put the same effort to stop criticisms of edgy games.
This was the only website to defend Hatred(besides gabe himself, though his underlings tried to ban it), fucking quit newfag.

>no black indjun warriors
wtf is that historically innacurate shit? Sitting Bull himself was a proud Egyptian king whose pharao's pyramid landed on the new world, in peace.

>Muslims are ultra-conservative religious nutcases
>Liberals bow down and tongue-fuck their feet

BROWN GOOD, WHITE BAD

RACE WAR WHEN?

lol imagine being an anglo and living in such pain/anger 24/7 because you’re too stupid to be able to talk without being ridiculed

>ride horses that were originally from the Americas, domesticated by the Asians and reintroduce to the Americas by Europeans

Fixed that for you.

livescience.com/9589-surprising-history-america-wild-horses.html

>heckfire
you weren't even born

lol imagine being an namefaggot and living in such pain/anger 24/7 because you're too stupid to be able to talk without being ridiculed

the smart ones chose the side with beer and guns. the left overs were just the die hard conservatives

alri

I'm not talking about the entire fucking website, I'm talking about faggots that always cried about "MUH ANTISJWs JUST AS BAD" whenever people criticized criticism of edgy games.
Either way, you lot failed and everyone else that complained got what they wanted, if you didn't want whitey to start complaining you should have put more effort in before ;)

lol you wish

Wow, this whole post is a piece of work. You're operating under so much faulty logic it is actually amazing. Do you even play videogames for more than like an hour a day? Or just post about them?

>all these people crying over white people being painted as evil
fucking snowflakes, go back to /pol/. If the game is good the game is good, I don't give a shit who it paints as evil, no one race has gone through history without staining their past with blood at some point. Get over yourselves you faggots, it's a fucking video game

Attached: 1544505814152.jpg (800x600, 151K)

go ahead, make it user. i'd play it.
this injun game looks like the perfect cautionary tale against letting mudslimes invade our great country.

Bruh the colonists committed deliberate and sustained genocide that still affects the Native community today.

Any 'positives they had were solely for whites.

The actual Anglos all fled to Constantinople after the Norman conquest. Brits today are hardly a Germanic people.

>be anglo
>can’t even have an empire longer than 200 years
>can’t stop LARPing as Romans (even language is a brainlet version of Latin)
>get made fun of
>go on a shooting spree
>get raped by blacks in jail

Lmao

If that ever happens you loser incels would not leave your houses. You are all talk.

what if america isn't "for" any particular group that conforms to an arbitrary phenotypical description and it's just an abstract social construct that only drooling retards actually care about?

>Bruh the colonists committed deliberate and sustained genocide that still affects the Native community today.
How the fuck is that even possible?

I thought steam wasn't going to allow troll games.

So what you're saying is that just because muslims are sensitive little bitches that you have to be too? Grow up

are you just some perpetually seething potatonigger or some shit?

Nobody in the real world is saying it's okay to be racist against white people and being taken seriously. You'll only think that if you never go outside, you spend all your time in your internet hugbox reading about how Canadian universitie are banning rape culture, or how antifa in Sacramento is organizing a onions latte sit in, and your worldview is colored by all the weird florida man nonsense you think is happening all around you. But it's not.

A videogame where white people are the bad guy isn't racist against white people. If you look back historically, white people kinda were the bad guy. Save all your posturing about bringing advancement to the uncivilized tribes for somebody who cares. Adolf Hitler and his country advanced technology in my field of study immeasurably, that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to criticize him for doing a genocide. Even if some of the people he killed indiscriminately may have been bad people too.

If you want to go back that far in history then america originally belonged to the people whites descended from and the modern day natives are the invaders.

That's good. There is a lot of room to make this an interesting story if they do it right.
The concept makes me think this scene from of Last of the Mohicans.
youtube.com/watch?v=2LcpgKK2DI4

Allowing a player to be a hateful, white murdering native American like Mogwai, but see themselves hit with negative karma and consequences could be a great storytelling angle. To see yourself compared to whites by your own people/tribe because of your evil actions would be an interesting angle.
There's a lot of promise here, and like I said, the potential for discussion about the topics the game could raise, while also providing an interesting and somewhat unique point of view is compelling.
I hope they can do it right, make it well and see success if they deserve it.

How do you know? or you are just projecting?

>the people whites (anglos/germanics) descended from
The Chinese?

there better be accurate 50% black cowboys to kill in that game.

Can you imagine the Christopher Columbus level? You're going through the seasons, training your children on how to hunt and respect nature then all of a sudden these smelly white people on boats come over with diseases and quite literally destroys North America.

can they just back the original prey on steam instead?

>be seething shitskin
>would be stuck in the stone age without whites
>too dumb to even use an anonymous imageboard correctly
yi9kes

do you think that native american issues are discussed because liberals arbitarily "like" them? maybe a better explanation why they get attention as a group is because of the large scale genocide in our own relatively recent past.

>If you look back historically, white people kinda were the bad guy

it's not a AAA company retard

you're on Yea Forums, you need to go to /pol/ if you'd like to continue posting about politics.

>be anglo/germanic
>can’t stop LARPing as Romans who invented modern civilization

Lmao

>domesticated by the Asians
first steppeniggers were Indo-European

You're either a complete moron or a very disingenuous faggot.
Whites are absolutely being shit on every single day. It's all over the media, in movies, in TV, etc.

I’m simply replying to your post about your supposed ancestors. If you don’t like the replies you get maybe don’t post

Sounds neat.

>anglos
>white

Attached: 1432305362794.jpg (327x316, 17K)

>Leftists drag identity politics into games
>Grrr I hate /pol/

?

It's not racist if it's factually true. White settlers unjustly took land and pillaged, raped. That's like calling me racist for saying that Nazis killed lot's of Jews

You don’t even know what the words you use even mean. Dumb anglo.

The only two replies I've made to you were telling you to go back to /pol/
You're actively ruining my board because your meaningless life can only have some sort of fulfillment by shitposting on the internet. Can you at least shitpost about videogames on Yea Forums instead of politics? If all you're trying to do is get people riled up try saying Skyrim is the best TES or that halo revolutionized FPS.

This is absolutely one of the angles I was thinking of. There's a lot to be said about this topic and such a title (if done well) could absolutely be fun to discuss.

>Survive, hunt, craft
>craft
Instantly lost all interest

Attached: disappointed obama.jpg (400x300, 33K)

>As a chief, you have warriors who are inspired by your leadership, and they are the backbone of your survival. You can send them out to gather essential resources, settle on new camps, and even attack the enemy with you.
why are people still making assassin's creed brotherhood expansion packs?

>White settlers unjustly took land and pillaged, raped.
"just" doesn't matter in history. You think the Arabs were just? How about the Mongols?

lol then stop jumping into conversations that aren’t yours butthurt orbiter

>leftists drag identity politics into games
>decide to post about it and give them free marketing
I don't play shitty openworld press x to combat games, so I never would have known about the kusoge in OP if you dumb redditniggers disguising as /pol/ didnt post it.

can i play as a slave and help liberate the land for the indians?

>craft
Why is this meme still alive?

I’m curious what did Mexicans think of Native Anericans?

strawpoll.me/18349843

>be nigger
>pretend you weren't millennia behind any and all white civilization until 200 years ago
No wonder you're perpetually seething

>White settlers unjustly took land and pillaged, raped
From both Mexico and the Natives

>Being white makes you automatically a nazi
YES, HATE US MORE, ATTACK CLUELESS WHITE NORMIES. PUSH THEM TO THE EDGE
THE FIRE RISES

Attached: 6ee.jpg (800x778, 241K)

>my board
Gtfo with that shit you stupid plebbit vagrant.

>making a game where white people invading and conquering you is idpol
i'm as anti-idpol as they come, but this is brain dead reactionary nonsense.

How is a game based on a historical setting "dragging identity politics into games"? What about the game is untrue or disingenuous in order to paint white people in the wrong?

Exactly. Welcome to the reality of white genocide. It’s unjust and it’s the future.

Well, Mexicans are largely Injun blood with Spanish blood mixed in.

Whites were violent immigrants that broke Native American borders and caused foreign destabilization. Are facts racist?

>It’s unjust and it’s the future.
unless white people get their shit together and do some unjust things to stop that.

I don't think you understand how imageboards work at all. Stop posting if you can't handle people calling you out for being retarded and off-topic.

Attached: yY3RUNp.png (615x610, 639K)

based bruh

W-White people rise up!

>do you think that native american issues are discussed because liberals arbitarily "like" them?
Yes they all believe the Noble Savage meme.

I bet you believe they were perfectly in tune with the environment too.

Attached: Cahokia_painting[1].jpg (1200x802, 541K)

how is it possible that actions in the past have impact on today? Well on the most basic level possible, a persons economic status is statistically very very related to their parents economic status. People can move around in the economic hierarchy but they tend to stay within 1 standard deviation of their parents wealth. This cycle continues generation to generation in basically every culture on the planet. If you are born rich you will tend to stay rich and if you are born poor you will tend to stay poor. This isnt contyroversial stuff. I hope i dont need to explain how this translates to a group of people that got fucked for 100's of years and has never economically recovered

Not interested unless they change the indians black and the forests a futuristic utopian city only possible with no cumskins, beaners, chinks and uncle toms allowed in with the exception of white bitch breeding grounds.

Guess that means I’ll keep posting then. Sucks for you!

Attached: 1450514400420.jpg (425x312, 70K)

it's common sense. Some of the strongest leaders in history has done some awful things for the sake of their country. What the fuck is with the constant moralfaggotry in politics now?

>game is actually really fucking based
>struggle with the rumblings of new social ills
>alcohol and other western goods start becoming popular
>morale is shit
>your victories mean fuck all and simply embolden enemy (custer always wins)
>final mission you just get btfo by a larger and technologically superior enemy
>the entire endgame is just being a murderer instead of a freedom fighter
Just make it a massive tragedy.

Attached: take joy.png (551x669, 116K)

You're a disingenuous asshole. Stop being a faggot and have a discussion if you're going to keep posting.
Jesus I hate people like you. And the way you skirt around the topic is clear you're a plebbit vagrant.

>Getting butthurt about historical accuracy in video games

Go back to resetera sjw revisionist faggot!

Attached: 1379845387142.jpg (500x500, 72K)

I'm the only person left who posts videogames without political shitposting so yes it is my board.

see

Natives warred each-other constantly for resources, land and people. What's the difference?

Every single race has committed militaristic atrocities. Arabs and Chinks lead the charge in this particular statistic.

>>Leftists drag identity politics into games
How is a game explicitly based on true historical events dragging in identity politics?

>Muh noble, peaceful savage myth

Native Americans routinely slaughtered each other for control of land and resources and would kill white settlers unprovoked, even women and children.

Yeah it's a shame what happened to them and we can definitely improve how we treat them today but they lost against the U.S fair and square. If they wanted to remain independent they should have fought harder, they had no more of a right to the land than anyone else.

We invaded, colonized, stole from, and genocided the people who were here before us.
It doesn't matter whether they were actually the first people here or whether or not it was ultimately better for the world that our ancestors were sent out from bongland and went on to establish America, in order to get to this point we had to do some moderately fucked up things to large groups of people. Same for all of Europe rushing to see rape the shit out of the African continent. Yeah some shitholes have cities in them, but did you think all those black people speak French now just because they're oh so grateful?

>whites are being shit on every single day
>all over the media, movies, TV
OH NO! I saw a nigger in a marvel movie, white people are literally punching bags! We're being erased!

If you cannot defend it, it is not yours to begin with.

>my opponents are all literal straw men and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Yeah but how did they feel about the injuns in Thr north

>Every single race has committed militaristic atrocities.
And there have been plenty of games based around such atrocities as well. So quit being a baby.

Different guy but all you're saying is that they have no concept of something that we created? Who gives a shit? They were a completely different people with entirely different mindsets. Instead of growing up on a tiny landmass they have a huge one, what did they need "property ownership" for until we got there and started enforcing our self-proclaimed rules on them?

It’s ok to laugh at anglos

Is mouthwash going to be a healing item?

Attached: 1561342972233.jpg (500x473, 116K)

Why does crafting scare Yea Forums? Especially in a more primitive game. Would you rather get your spears and arrows from the warman, Sleeps-with-deer? Or would you rather get them from tribal crates with a .02% chance to get the legendary peace pipe?

Name a few.

You didn't answer the question he asked.
How is the game going out of it's way to paint white people as bad against historical fact?

>itt Mustards with inferiority complex and no identitiy other than their skin get upset over their own history

Attached: 1387002635657.png (400x400, 18K)

>If you look back historically, white people kinda were the bad guy.
Your mask is slipping.

>you stole the western civilization, so now stand aside and let migrants take what is yours
Basically reparations shilling bullshit, like we wuz kangz

Jews never did anything military wise

You misunderstand the point. "Good" and "bad" mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Being "bad" and maintaining your grip on power and advantages over other people is vastly preferable to being "good" and ending up genocided or raped out of existence like the Amerindians.

I'm a different guy you dumb faggot and I'm not wrong, it's made pretty clear how dumb your post is when you have four different people replying to it with the same thing

>we can definitely improve how we treat them today
We treat them better than any other race or nationality.
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4lnDy2xnQ

I recommend you reading Boxers and Saints
Its a comic taking place during the Boxer Revolution and consists of two books happening simultaneously with one being about a Chinese peasant who leads the rebellion and a Chinese girl who was rejected by her family's traditions but found a new welcoming in Christianity
Despite the artstyle, it holds no punches

will this game also delve into the social mechanics of natives regarding their own history of discrimination against other tribes, supremacy, slavery and torture?

or are we getting a politically driven narrative about how the the natives were noble savages only defending themselves from the evil white man while ignoring reality?

Okay concept but native american culture is fucking boring as hell if you went to a public school near any reservations. Same with mexican culture.

the game is literally about indians savagely murdering invading white people.

youtu.be/ziQKHMYBFws

Whitey cheated, shoulda been content in their hemisphere

>If they wanted to remain independent they should have fought harder, they had no more of a right to the land than anyone else.
so if someone comes and kills you and takes your property is that ok since they were stronger and you should have fought harder? Literally no one really believes in "might makes right", they just trot it out when its convenient and they want to absolve a group of wrongdoing

the game isn't out yet

Clearly you haven't heard of a little thing called the Israeli-Palestine conflict

If history does not count why ask for reparations? You didn't earn it. Retard.

Lefties are already fully supportive of Ethnostates, as long as it isn't white ethnostates, dumb frog.

Its boring as fuck, also its padding and not rewarding in the slightest. 0/10 feature

Me Chief Broken Promises, this Runs With Money and him Never Leavum Early Access

I'm 100% sure that in "100's of years" you should have enough time to recover from basically anything, unless you are still being "genocided", even more if we are talking about a group of people.

And how often do you see them whining about vidya based on WW2, Vietnam, or the Iraq war?

Based. Imma scalp me a white man.

We're not talking about the grand scheme of things though. If you make a game from a native american historical perspective like this, white people are going to be the bad guy. You can't avoid that, and there's nothing inherently anti-white about it unless you think historical fact is anti-white.

If you manage to go to Cancun for cash little beach vacation, take a drive into the Yucatan to see Chichen Itza. The fun part is that it is surrounded by tin huts of the ancestors of the same people who built the glorious cities, who have basically cultural ptsd from having their entire way of life being trashed.

Attached: diego-landa-book-burning-spanish[1].jpg (900x535, 87K)

i can shoot and murder indians? cool

there was a black one in the gameplay trailer

and you are telling me that the game will be about indians peacefully tying themselves to trees as they are gutted by whitey's bayonet?

>ukrainian developers
its amazing that barely anyone is talking about this

what the fuck would these people know about this shit? this is purely for attention and you're giving it to them

this desu

Hmm. I don't believe that was the original point being addressed? Could it be you're... Moving the goalposts? Interesting. Very interesting. I believe that's a... Check mate, my friend?

You're right, white people have never done anything bad to not-white people ever in history. Racism doesn't exist and white people are good boys dindu nuffin, those sars blanket were planted.

I'm telling you that the game isn't out yet and you should stop acting like a snowflake faggot

>If you cannot defend it, it is not yours to begin with
This is the mindset of a burglar.

>16 gb recommended

What the hell for game looks like shit.

>made by ukranians
wtf I thought eastern europeans were based

turns out, and this is hot off the presses of top scientistic endeavors, jew is not a race.

>Why does crafting scare Yea Forums?
it doesn't scare it's just fucking annoying and spammed.

pretty hyped for ukrainian settler murder simulator desu

So can I murder families and kidnap white children as slaves?

Attached: Aztec Its Not Perfect.jpg (479x640, 75K)

there are no development companies centralized on a reservation, mate

>what the fuck would these people know about this shit?
do you mean to imply that someone can't learn about the history of another country?

>you stole the western civilization, so now stand aside and let migrants take what is yours
who and what are you quoting exactly????

Go shootup a school brian.

Neat.
Unrealistic but neat.

Here an issue now and in the forseable future:

Lack of success will be blamed on past transgressions, i.e. blacks will forever claim slavery for their woes, even with multiple generations separating them from the event ever more.

It's more of an internally broken culture rather than events that took place centuries ago -- and part of that culture is victimhood.

why did indian women flock to european settlers when they became self sufficient?

they were a deep state conspiracy masterminded my killary to rape native children

if white people are so bad, why dont you go live in africa
africa is a paradise since they're all black

do pure native north americans even exist anymore? theres probably like 10

lel, right. i was being a snowflake for pointing out that a game literally predicated on violently resisting white westward expansion isn't one that depicts indians as noble savages. sure thing bud.

Has no bearing on potential quality of the story or the game. See Winnetou for another example of a good story made by someone who has no idea about the Americas (then again you could claim the germanic root in asia gave them a spiritual connection to the nomads that went east rather than west)

The goalpost was never saying any race was exempted from committing atrocities, retard. You're the one that went "but chunks and arabs" when someone's said that white killing natives happened.

South Africa?

Sounds interesting. Thanks for the recommendation.

Canadians and Eskimos haven’t committed any atrocities

Neither has Switzerland

white people have dumped trillions of dollars worth of food and aid to the entirety of africa and those fuckers have wasted damn near all of it, only reproducing like rabbits.

the minister of south africa has even gone as far to say as we forced "education" on them and that they don't want "education"

sorry dude as much as my ancestors may have fucked up many of them legit tried to help these people only for it to explode in their children's faces. maybe its time to accept that the race's are actually different and that white people weren't exactly the bad guy we just did shit better than they did.

>game isn't out yet but I know everything about it
sure thing bud

They are. That’s why they don’t mind laughing at self proclaimed “whites”.

Based is a term that goes far beyond your simple anglo conceptions, unfortunately for you.

Based

>no source for Devs saying NA is "not for whites"
>no source for Devs saying whites are "objectively bad"
>throw that long-debunked myth of concrete milkshakes in there for good measure
More quality journalism from OneAngryGamer!

lustin for that BWC

based phoneposter

You are either a jew or legally retarded. Wtf, try reading a history book

That's the state of nature, friend. Civil society has rules against doing so but in the heat of the moment if someone tries to invade my home and take from me I better be damn well defended. Yes, the perpetrator has broken the law and might be punished (if our ineffective justice system ever catches him) but ultimately it's my own fault if he succeeds because I didn't defend well enough.

Same reason Neanderthal women went after Homo Sapian dick.

>Lack of success will be blamed on past transgressions, i.e. blacks will forever claim slavery for their woes, even with multiple generations separating them from the event ever more.
yeah, because blacks were never repressed by the u.s. government post reconstruction.

native americans were never good people, they were never noble and their values and culture was something that needed to be wiped from the earth because it was antithetical to every liberal value back then and today, same as the barbarians

get out of the road

The ancient white civilizations you can read about. google censors these stories so you'll have to choose another search engine.

canada just did a good job of covering up. did some brutal shit to our own natives that gets heavily glossed over in history class and it was present up until the early 80's

Are you aware that indians killed more indians than the US ever did?

based tranny

Hahahhhahahahaha

Whi*ids are just larpers.

>anything based on whites doing something bad is anti-white
Go change your diaper, you big baby.

i know that it's about killing white people. deliberate obscurantism isn't a good look pal.

Not even the first game that has white people as villains, but i'm guessing it's the fact that the induns will probably be painted as the good boys who dindu nuffin is what's pissing people off.

That's not how it's going to be presetend and you know it. They will probably portray white settlers like Nazis in Wolfenstien. Evil brutes with absolutely zero personality who only exist for you to kill.

I'm glad more people are realizing that journo's are literally just stirring shit.

It's like that thread with the Journo saying "52% of women are gamers" but clickbaited people into thinking it meant "52% of gamers are women".

neanderthals were top-tier hunters. they killed homos and raped their women in the night until they bred themselves out of existence.

>slav game
>anyone being portrayed as good bois

we arent talking about diseases spread by the de soto expedition to the mississippian culture right?

Pure white people don't exist in America either.

the constitution took a fair amount of inspiration from the iriquois confederation, in case you didn't know.

no scalping no buy

I'm not an advocate for reparations by any definition, but slavery is still a recent memory and there are still niggers alive today who weren't allowed to eat in the same restaurants as whites, even if they could pay.
Toxic black culture is a very big part of the reason many blacks end up at the bottom of society, but you can't just pretend the effects of slavery and racism are over and done with when there hasn't even been a single generation that has grown up in a culture free from those things yet, de jure and de facto.
To extrapolate as you do blacks constantly being upset about slavery is intellectually dishonest.

Actually I'm pretty just other tribes and clans were the bad guys, you talking about scalpers and head hunters and savages who would have been invaded by the astecs a far more advanced group of people and baring that the Russians would have. And finally disease. Like hundreds of years later the Indians still can't get there shit together

indians deserve absolutely no glory or praise

>eastern european devs
>acting like east coast liberals

hmm

>according to Ukranian devs

Only white people would be so cucked to make a game about getting killed and boasting about it.

Jesus Christ, how fucked up can europeans be? Literally nobody else would even consider doing such stupid shit.

thats untrue, but if it makes you feel better

Incans do

Who gives a shit? We have a million games where white people are painted in the same light. A bunch of faggots here are always saying shit like
>don't like it? Then go make your own game
and then when it actually happens they still fucking cry about it. I'm tired of sharing a board with a bunch of /pol/tards who are literally just SJWs but on the opposite side of the spectrum

Church's fault.

Eh fair enough, if that's the case thought this might kick up an interesting shitstorm.

Neanderduds also lacked wolfbros/protodogs

Fuck Western sentimentalities and fuck anglos

Okay, but why be angry right now instead of waiting for the actual game to come out and see how it is?

even if that's the case, which is by no means certain, how does that refute the point that the indians are still violently resisting occupation?

Attached: 01_310[1].jpg (660x436, 89K)

>indians deserve absolutely no glory or praise
Based retard.

no, that's called reality. no amount of laws, morals, rights, or philosophy will protect you from someone with a bigger stick than you.

Power is everything. there is no "good" or "evil" only those with the ability to take what they desire and those who do not. The ones with power dictate to those without and that is what becomes "moral". It has been this way since the dawn of time. Moral authority has always involved some form of military might behind it to back it up, be it the church, the government, or the head of some local tribe of humans at the dawn of man. Without power morals are meaningless, as are laws and every other social construct. A country that cannot defend it's borders has no borders. a country that cannot enforce it's laws has no laws. And rights only apply when there is someone to uphold those rights.

Attached: 1489934446661.jpg (720x616, 103K)

/pol/ tears are delicious.

nah, it's genetics

You're telling me whites desdended from Proto-mongoliods, indigenous Siberians/East Asians?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

But they aren't the first to domesticate horses.

science.sciencemag.org/content/360/6396/eaar7711

>We show that the population at Botai associated with the earliest evidence for horse husbandry derived from an ancient hunter-gatherer ancestry previously seen in the Upper Paleolithic Mal’ta (MA1) and was deeply diverged from the Western steppe pastoralists. They form part of a previously undescribed west-to-east cline of Holocene prehistoric steppe genetic ancestry in which Botai, Central Asians, and Baikal groups can be modeled with different amounts of Eastern hunter-gatherer (EHG) and Ancient East Asian genetic ancestry represented by Baikal_EN.

It's historical fact that whites invaded and murdered natives for their land.

I'm okay with it since I'm a cop and can beat black people to death without consequence

>implying Asians and Africans would do this either
lol who do you think you’re fooling with this “us whites” crap?

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND KIKES

>they killed homos
Neanderthals were homos you stupid fuck.

I knew there'd be one insecure fag like you making this complaint. Go cry about history you don't like somewhere else.

because they have nothing better to do than complain about the next big "attack on white people"

virtually every single person on earth (and certainly in the united states) has a black ancestor in the last fifty generations. racial purity is arbitrary nonsense.

you are the dumbest retard to ever exist. how does it feel?

Because I like shitposting on Yea Forums.

>open world stealth archer game
Why not just play Oblivion instead?

Attached: 1561576323654.png (240x240, 49K)

I never said white people are so bad I don't want to live with them. I said if you look back historically from the perspective of a not white person like is happening in this game, white people are undeniably the bad guy. I don't understand what is so hard for you to understand about
>white people did bad thing to natives
>so game about natives has white people as antagonist

Okay yeah so here's my question for you:
What does that have to do with the supposed controversy over this game that this whole thread is about?
White people were the bad guys to the native americans. It doesn't fucking matter whether the world ended up better or worse or if whitey paid 'em up after the fact.

ukraines really aren't the ones I want preaching to me about things no, its not hard to understand you fucking faggot

gee, I fucking wonder why.

>they have spiritual connection to them
oh fuck right off, no they fucking don't. This is a cash grab and you're giving them attention. All of you are giant cucks.

Ok, burglar.

It's not the older blacks who actually experienced segregation that are committing crimes, it's the 20-something year old blacks who are out there killing and winding up in prison.

based stirner poster

again, if it makes you feel better about being a mutt freak

Learn how to read, retard. I said no other race but whites would do it.

this, the white man won in the end so who cares, stop being such little bitches. it could even end up being fun

maybe keep a gun in your house to defend from burglers

oh wait that just proves my point further.

Wow your counter point was amazing

>no, stop, you're only fighting for an abstract social construct!
Is that what you will say when they have come to your doorstep? I guess it doesn't really matter

>opening post is just a bulletpoint copypaste of what they print on the back of the box
fuck off shill

To be fair, Indians didn't call them "Americans" or "Europeans" or whatever; many simply called them "white".
Even if you were trying to somehow avoid all racial politics in your indians-vs-settlers narrative, Indians would still refer to white men as "white men" because that's what makes the most historical sense.

and yet we can still measure great differences differences based on genetics, regression to the mean

you acknowledge one aspect of science and ignore another

I’m not talking about Ukrainians retard I was talking about Germans with Winnetou. Fucking retard read some books.

And Germans would arguably have a spiritual connection with natives because just like American natives they originally came from Asia and they also did not develop beyond the Stone Age until they came in contact with superior civs.

getting into native american studies kills racism, because its all just haplogroups

Attached: Migraciones_humanas_en_haplogrupos_de_ADN-Y[1].png (1433x736, 164K)

It won then, but it's losing again because of liberals and cuckservatives.

>when there hasn't even been a single generation that has grown up in a culture free from those things yet

I can because there has. At some point it is no longer about actual effects of those things -- because at SOME point in time, such things are non-factors -- and about excuses. At least with regards to slavery.

Racism will forever exist, period. Or until we become one race, and even then...

>To extrapolate as you do blacks constantly being upset about slavery is intellectually dishonest.

It's not. Slavery is constantly brought up and there's nothing dishonest about that fact. Again: at some generational point, it's a non-factor. It cannot be a crutch forever. Even the Jews have managed to elevate themselves while lamenting the Holocaust and their thousands of years of discrimination.

Well the game devs had the might go make a game based on real history involving whites doing abhorrent things and all youre doing is whining on an imageboard about it.

>ukraines really aren't the ones I want preaching to me about things no, its not hard to understand you fucking faggot
the fact that you feel like someone making a game about indians resisting colonialism is "preaching" belies a guilty and insecure mind.

I hope these guys are eventually playable

youtube.com/watch?v=u7uTgMKgJL0

Attached: 1497118375670.jpg (717x720, 56K)

you just now found out about haplogroups? are you 15? jesus christ

It's not the culture and institutions of the past that racially discriminated against blacks, it's the same culture and they are the same institutions we have today.

>implying you know anything about Asian and African media

>Power is everything. there is no "good" or "evil" only those with the ability to take what they desire and those who do not.
Have fun getting your shit stolen by a bunch of petty thugs. They think the same way.

I hate you pop-history faggots so much.
You watched a discovery channel documentary and think you know fuck all about history, the driving motivations behind any action, or how life was lived before colonialism.
The bravado with which you preach your ignorance is downright offensive. Evangelical bible-thumping Christians were less ignorant than your pop-history spouting class of plebs

>No natives had a complex society therefore they deserved to lose their culture and land
Historically illiterate racist alert

No we are talking about deaths through war post colonisation

>gee, I fucking wonder why.

it might have something to do with their genetics, teepees are even more primitive than mudhuts

Attached: 5463456346736874578.jpg (700x628, 194K)

does anyone else feel like both sides of this insane LARP stem entirely to garner a sense of self importance from an otherwise disenfranchised generation?

naw in my 30s, it was a suggestion for the zoomers that i was responding to faggot

i'm white as snow. it's concerning how avoidant you are to empirical facts that don't confirm your self aggrandizing narrative. you have african genes man, sorry if it hurts your feelings.

Personally I would've preferred a "survival horror" game of sorts where as the game goes on you lose settlements and are a constant state of being in the run.

Not only is it more realistic to actual history but I think something like that would be more intense then what sounds right now like another Far Cry tower/settlement capture game.

Still looks interesting though.

Attached: consider the following.gif (500x385, 496K)

>Have fun getting your shit stolen by a bunch of petty thugs. They think the same way.

you are literally proving my point. how stupid can you be?

As was yours.

That genuinely sounds interesting.

They can, doesn't stop anyone from telling it like it is.

This is a white guilt game that starts from the false premise that WHITE BAD, INDIAN GOOD and an oversimplification of history people use to push their retarded politics.

>white people dindu nuffin
>most of them died of disease it's not our fault
bravo whitey

>okay yeah so here's my question for you
way to ignore the content of my post.

>What does that have to do with the supposed controversy over this game that this whole thread is about?
Read the fucking thread. There is a wild discussion occurring and I'm pointing out that white people were not just the "bad guys". It's not that fucking simple you fucking retard. It's a black/white thing for you double digit IQ inbred freaks when it is GREY.

>It doesn't matter if the world ended up better or worse or if whitey paid em after
Yes it does. It totally does. The fact that you're trying to just narrow the discussion down to WHITEY BAD. That's what you are doing.

Attached: 1470606148623.jpg (409x393, 32K)

>shitskins are above the law
Man i wish this was true.

you both are mutts with an obviously room temp iq. it would be a benefit to the planet if you stopped existing

>That's like calling me racist for saying that Nazis killed lot's of Jews
That is racist, throwing around unsubstantiated conspiracy theories like that. It’s a blood libel against Germans

ok lets just ignore the hundreds of years of tribal warfare between different native american groups and the fact that they scalped people and cut them to bits

yeah white people are the bad guys and injuns never did nothing wrong

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT THIS GAME IS ALLEGEDLY POTENTIALLY POSSIBLY AN ATTACK ON WHITE PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH IT HASN'T RELEASED YET. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1490135770587.png (291x344, 85K)

This. You can always count on historical video games always bring out mad stormcucks.

my house isn't a social construct. perhaps my ownership of it is, but in practical terms the structure is my dwelling, and i would prefer to have it than not. i would never fight for "america". the very concept of fighting for an abstract concept is repulsive. fighting to keep it "pure" and free from brown people is even more nonsensical. and what's this talk of fighting anyway? goddamn larpers.

This actually explains a lot

The mongs who make shit games like this.

A disenfranchised generation is what we got, so people hold on to insane, retarded politics and take sides on every little issue like children. And it's always ME GOOD, YOU BAD.

White people were the bad guy. Some are, even now.

I sure as hell don't, you fucking moron. The closest thing to non white in my bloodline is a little Italian. Also just because someone is 1/1000 some ethnicity doesn't make them remotely similar to people who are majority or totally of that ethnicity. Unless you actually believe Warren is a native for instance. Which you probably do because you're fucking retarded.

>ok lets just ignore the hundreds of years of tribal warfare between different native american groups and the fact that they scalped people and cut them to bits
What makes you say the game does that?

There are a couple. Mostly being paid by companies to use their lands. Used to work near one that did that. In exchange for pumping their lake water theyd give those natives preference in their hiring processes.
Natuve Americans also get 300-500 a month per person as "reparations" for anyone living on the reservations. If you get a job you can live on reserve and get your dosh still. Tbh it's probably more than that since they cut the check to the chief of the reservation who doles it out.

Haplogroups?

I'd rather get it from a treasure chest and forget about it because weapon durability/ammo mechanics are never fun outside of survival horror

Yeah, it hasn't released but the dev team said so, retard.

i love how mad racial purity makes mutt incels. those freaks get so fucking angry that there are purebreds out there.

>cry constantly for the past four years
>y-your tears are d-delicious

Leftist projection and cope is delicious.

>playing a game as an Indian in the past
>indians getting absolutely fucked up by white people and by their diseases is just a historical fact of the time peeiod
B-b-but we paid them back! They should make sure to say we paid them back later!!!

It doesn't matter. It don't fucking matter you absolute retard. You're a fucking Indian in this game, in that time period, and that's that. What happened after and how much you think whitey totally paid them back for all the genocide is completely fucking irrelevant unless the story of the game spans 300 fucking years.

>the very concept of fighting for an abstract concept is repulsive.
tell that to the Poles in 1939

Horseshoe as bad as
>people who like tits are as bad as those who censor tits
Shit some retard here actually said

>lets just ignore the hundreds of years of tribal warfare
>injuns never did nothing wrong
You're projecting and strawmanning as an act of desperate victimhood over a video game that's not even out.

Everyone was doing fucked up shit to others. Difference is whites won and all others (specially brown) are butthurt and playing victim now.

Can you kill white women and children?

Imagine getting mad at a video game made by balkan peoples

>see when i cried for 8 years of obama is was different because...

I wonder (((how))) this happened

When did anyone in this thread say those things?

Stay mad extremist retard

"race" is an incredibly ill-defined concept and genetic variance between "racial groups" is negligible even in the extreme. regardless, the idea that any of this has any race essentialist connotation is ridiculous. phenotypic variation isn't a very good baseline for assessing someone's worth, and it's certainly not something to basr social institutions on.

I'm not saying both sides are the same, while they are very similar. I am saying they are both retarded and stem from the same retardation. Look mom im important I'm fighting against white genocide! look mom In important I'm fighting against Nazis!

>we Europeans
There is no "we" fuck you. And fuck the European Union too for that matter.

You're assuming I think the (((Polish))) are people.

Ah yes, internet slacktivism through posting on Yea Forums about how the brown people in your video games makes you mad is the same thing as being physically sent to a concentration camp
Oh woe is you

filtered, retard

do I get to romance some native cuties?

>game literally marketed as being about how whites are evil and their lands don't belong to them
>this isn't anti-white

If someone made a game about a white dude raiding the ghetto and killing blacks to take his city back you'd probably be up in arms calling it ignorant and racist. Go fuck yourself.

absolutley seething at the thought that he might share some genes with jamal.

>game about native americans?
>oh. oh no. uhhh mr developer? you can't do that. it'd paint white people in a bad light, and that's problematic for me?
I see your 5th grade classroom just finished this chapter

Attached: injuns.jpg (960x658, 55K)

it's a way to ignore genetics by defining current groups based on where their ancestors used to reside

for example, african americans think they are egyptian kings because there were some blacks in egypt but they were mostly slaves captured from the south

>white people genocided native americans
>game portrays this as it was historically accurate
>"wow wtf stop being racist to white people"
i thought Yea Forums loved historical accuracy because its all they bitched about with BFV
or maybe you all just hate women and minorities and dont give a shit about accuracy at all

who said I am left? who said I cried? what am I supposed to be crying about?

>being still a majority
>even when >50% of the country is other cultures whites is still the majority
>still cant handle the bants
do you need a safe space and mommys brebst milk you babby?

only if you succeed

>Game Labs
Those People who made Naval Action and were blackmailing players? Lel.

cope, mutt

what's weird is no one potrays the spanish in a negative light for the same damn thing

natives are cool, i think i'll give it a try

Early viking records indicate that they landed on the new world several hundred years before the Roanoke expedition, and they were beaten back to their ships and forced to flee by the native inhabitants of the land. They said the inhabitants were so numerous they were forced to find a new place to set down, with their second attempt being farther north in modern Newfoundland.

>kill and die for the land you have lived on for countless generations
>no you need a piece of paper signed by the king to make it true!

It actually took decades upon decades for manifest destiny to get rid of them

What happened? I thought you guys liked historical accuracy.

Attached: 1563289525884.png (1000x1000, 996K)

>genetic variance between "racial groups" is negligible even in the extreme.
wrong, just look at the genetic differences in risks for certain diseases. In some cases it would be virtually negligible for White Causasians while outright guaranteed for Sub-Saharan Africans. Race isn't a "social construct"

CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY US THE WHITE PEOPLES OF THE WORLD HAVE TO TAKE THIS SHIT?

WE
MADE
THIS
WORLD!

>we
you obviously do, freak

It's called context retard.
You're using the same logic Extra Credits used when they were crying about how playing as a Nazi in a game makes you a Nazi.

>I am not mad
>I am not mad
>you are the one that is mad
he continued to repeat to himself hoping if he said it enough he would believe it.

Based

first of all
>slavs
>white

second, quit being such a fucking faggot about it. It's a game about indians. of course white men are the bad guys. do you think no one should ever make a game where white people are the bad guys? guess all those ww2 games ought to be banned. ditch that victim complex

You can practically hear the hipsters rubbing their beads while ejaculating to this games existence.

I actually dont have a problem with this because it could at least be historically accurate instead of imagining new prejudices that dont exist because muh victim culture.

who are you quoting?

>people point out whites shat on the native americans
>"reeeee the natives did bad stuff too! youre all white-hating leftists! "
You're like a mix between a crazy /pol/cuck and an overreacting tumblr hambeast. Quit acting like a petulant child over media portraying parts of history.

Colonialism, my friend.

NO NO NO DELETE WE WERE ROMANS N SHIET YOU CANT HAVE HISTORICAL ACCURACY IF IT SHOWS THE TRUTH!

You can't measure race objectively, only genetic profiles and probable ancestry.
Racial groups are defined socially, culturally, there is no objective standard for what constitutes a nigger or what constitutes a white man beyond subjective judge of appearance.
Differences among groups of people definitely exist, but you talk a big game about race and science yet completely ignore the fact that science doesn't even have an agreed upon way to define what a white person is in the first place.

>i would never fight for "america". the very concept of fighting for an abstract concept is repulsive.
>I would never fight for "Poland". The very concept of fighting for an abstract concept is repulsive
I never said it was the same thing, but your comment is so divorced from reality that you can't even comprehend that you might actually one day have to fight for a concept larger than you

>native americans were never good people
And? No one is ever truly innocent. If anything, anglos are even badder guys if we look at history. Just count how many wars they started and participate in compared to indians.

you're just parroting old politically charged statements about genetics after the bell curve was published

what is negligible for you is the difference between aquaducts or carrying buckets on your head

They had no written language

you whilst throwing furniture around at the news there were optional female generals in the total war game you never played.

>"wow wtf stop being racist to white people"
nobody here is saying this is racist to white people, they just don't want it portrayed in a retarded manner i.e BROWN MAN GOOD WHITE MAN BAD

yeah, polish people weren't fighting for anything but the ability to have a thing on the map that says "poland".

The point is that you're not "fighting" for anything, you're acting like a baby online.

Only when it benefits us.

based nazis never giving any arguments.

When the hell did I ever say I was fighting for anything, you're the one who said fighting for an abstract is repulsive. If that's the case then why fight back against foreign invaders in wars if the concept of a nation is an abstract? If America was invaded tomorrow would you still think it was repulsive?

>play game as natives keeping whitey off land
Could be okay, maybe.

>all cowboys are white
Racist

So white people are cucks that couldn’t beat some proto-alcoholics?

Sasuga whites

>SJWs want more representation in games
>Backlash tells them to make their own games, then
>SJWs make their own games
>Backlasher's cry about there being more representation in games
The absolute state of this culture war

Attached: 1521954880833.jpg (720x603, 42K)

>game where you play as a native American
>white people don't like you
Wow I hope they don't make us white people look too bad or maybe I'll have to face the reality of the native American genocide instead of just pretending it never happened

Attached: 1562181507078.gif (413x243, 51K)

FPBP

>We invaded, colonized, stole from, and genocided the people who were here before us.

Literally every capable group invaded and murdered, you retard. the natives themselves murdered each other, you pathetic white guilt loser.

yea we only want the opposite of that portrayed here. nuance is for leftist cucks

Look closely, and you'll notice that there's no source provided for that quote.

you're just repeating bullshit from incomplete and politically correct "science"

the genes for skin color have been mapped, as well as many other markers for distinguishing characteristics by race, you people can't seem to understand that just because there is not a popular consensus it doesn't mean that there isn't an established truth already

This is not a genuine historical game. This is a white guilt game where you play this fetish revenge on white people.... made by white people. Thus why it's so ridiculous.

If it had any historical bases whatsoever it wouldn't be so black and white where indians are noble savages defending themselves and whites were just conquering brutes. In literally ANY other context liberal pussies agree, except when white people are on the "bad" side.

Funny how you sperg out and tell others not to be mad too. Lmao

SAVAGES SAVAGES BARELY EVEN HUMAN

Objectively wrong, whites in america are insular, though that is trending downward
>goes on to deny iq and race
Lmao

>anybody who like a game about killing whites hates whites
Oh boy, this "logic" again.
>anybody who likes playing games as a criminal is a criminal
>anybody who plays a game about shooting animals hates animals
Go back to your 1990s Concerned Parents Meeting, faggot.

"negligible" does not mean "nothing" you absolute nigger. there are obviously genetic differences between "races", but the fact remains that defining distinct "racial groups" is and always has bren arbitrary, and that does not mean that there is anything essential about "racial groups" which would imply some kind of normative hierarchy between them. that is what i'm arguing, and if you disagree give me something to back it up.

BASED AS FUCK

>everybody does bad stuff so that means you can't say it's bad when we do it
Ok kid

It's not the fact that they don't like you, but if they were to portray the Injuns as objectively superior to the whitoids
Also,
>face the reality of the genocide
>implying I'm American

I'm sure you'd say the same to people who say they liked a Moonman game?

>Tell others to not sperg out
>Assume a bunch of shit from a game that has yet to even gave gameplay footage
Based retard.

no, i said >he as in (you). based seething pol fag.

That's a pretty cool idea; it's not anti-white 2019 being shoved into historical context, it's anti-white 1890 when you're a Native American and a bunch of white people kick down your doors and steal your shit. Portraying white people as evil makes sense for the time period and based on the perspective of the player character. I don't think the game's going to be any good because it's a tiny little Ukranian dev team but I don't see the controversy

Attached: 1486730214774.gif (314x500, 884K)

>implying it's not whites who'd bitch about it the most

Read the OP pic, you imbecile. The devs themselves say so. Lmao

Yes, because it's a fucking video game.

that difference is a social one, not one tied to racial essentialism.

>how does it feel to be white in 2019
Like normal? I don't play victim like a fucking faggot and I still respect others around me. Maybe you should try to be a decent person for once dude, people will give you respect back.

Attached: 18557284_1281043461992184_8796056907089410459_n.jpg (598x448, 55K)

Underrated post

Dumb savages who scalp off people’s heads and kill poor whites who are going west to make a man for themselves.

Whoever made this should be ashamed

yea but the point is to sling shit at people who are alive today who are innocent for the purposes of political revolution

it's always about generalizing and grouping people and trying to place guilt to gain some kind of dominance over other people

same old shit over and over again

Why do people act like vikings, romans, slavs, etc, etc are all the same people?

you can't say it's bad when we do it when you don't say others did it too, and worse
fact is, the whole world is better for it

You alone would do it, then. You know the reaction would be completely different. Just look at Extra Credits sperging out because you play nazis in multiplayer.

race and ethnicity are tied to each other. It's all about perception in this case. Nobody would perceive a pasty white fucker as being Chinese just like nobody would perceive someone black as tar as being Finnish. There are no "normative hierarchies" between them, but enough differences, physically and socially that it's far from just an artificial concept made up in the 1800s.

Categorical grouping is never and has never been as cut and dry as what youre ignorantly making it out to be

Red exists as a color despite it being on a gradiant scale. Races are more cut and dry than colors, as they cluster around a set of genes rather than being equally distributed along a gradiant

The only requirement for a category is that it yields more information than without it. This gay gatekeeper game is just trying to obscure reality behind arbitrary word games (and failing anyway)

Why wouldn't they? Not everyone is a big baby about vidya like you.

>when science doesn't serve my point it's incomplete and "politically correct"
Notice I didn't even remotely make a political statement in my post, not for one side or the other, I just clarified to you the fact that race isn't a scientifically defined categorization system.

You seem like the kind of retard who jacks off the concept of rationalism and the scientific method but who has no actual experience with or interest in studying real science beyond reading the abstracta of studies and thinking that makes you an intellectual.

Whens the game about all the black people who "stole" other tribes land in Africa for literally thousands of years? Just wondering.

>But Hollywood told me cowboys were black
No, Hollywood told you cowboys were white guys who went around fighting Native Americans. A misconception that's still being peddled today. We literally elected a Hollywood Cowboy.

>arbitrary
It isn't arbitrary when the categorization yields useful information
>which would imply a hierarchy
Only as to prevalence of certain traits

I don’t think this would offend anyone here though, I mean how many rts games are there where you can colonise nations?

Did native american nuke other countries? Did polynesian massacred and destabilized multiple countries in middle east? Did filipinos firebomb Tokyo or using chemical weapon on Vietnam?
Yes other people did bad things too. But at least they kept it to their own areas. Unlike whites, especially murrican who keep ruining people's life all around the world.

Lmao. Riiiight... make a moonman game and see it all over the news how evil and disgusting it is, how it's drumpfs' fault and the entirety of gaming media would call for it to be shut down.

Meanwhile this one might be even celebrated.

road to el dorado

Okay but how does any of that actually affect the game.
If you were a native american at that time you would see whitey as big scary bad guy because of their actions towards you. There is literally nothing more necessary.

>Falling for clickbait Journalism specifically created to get clicks and cause outrage
Based Mega Retard.
If you read the actual store page they never once refer the bad guys as "Villainous whites". They just call them colonists and nothing more.

Stop falling for bait retard.

>Ukranian dev team

Only if the noble savage narrative you ate whole is true

But that song is american and made after the whites drove out all the Indians...

>portray the Indians as objectively Superior
How?
Tell me how are they going to do that in this game that you can't play yet.

>I'm not sperging out YOU'RE sperging out! this is literlaly white genocide!
take your meds and stop doublespacing, schizo

I was told there’s no such thing as race

itd be great the indian and other little talked about civilization and people culture is interesting and should appear in more games.

God damn this game made Yea Forums seethe really hard lol

KICKING OUT NATIVES GOOD
MEXICAN MIGRANTS BAD

As perusal, the hypocrite white race

But we already know the end of this game...

How many games were made in the past 15 years with Arabs and Russians as the atagonist. Why is it only Americans that start bitching about this kind of thing but never Arabs and Russians? Such babies.

lol, cringe. this looks like dogshit compared to RDR2. keep coping, steambrony.

Well one glorifies an already in-power race committing genocide and the other glorifies an almost extinct race futilely defending themselves.

You never played RDR2 clearly.

>indians pull people apart as torture
>b-b-b-but evil whites...
>opens predatory casinos

>the differences are strong enough that you can easily group people by them
>"arbitrary arbitrary arbitrary!"

Go cry about your feeling being hurt over on /pol/, retard.

>It's all about perception in this case.
if the only thing you can point to in order to justify belief in a concept is that "people know when they see it", then it's a social construct.

Fuck injuns.

>I'm making categorical grouping to be more cut and dry than it is
Says the guy who is arguing that race is a scientific term.

Whites simply have it bigger! SORRY! fake plastic nigger dicks don't make the cut!

Double filtered

No because they were never evolved to be able to. But the same conquer, rape and pillage attitude was always there with them.

>People are getting all their information on this shitty clickbait article
>Actual store page describes the game far less controversially
Why are people still falling for this?
Wasn't the whole point of that GamerGate shit was to stop people falling for this shit?

Attached: Nagatoro.png (428x339, 134K)

>if it isn't absolute then it doesn't exist

Theres nothing unscientific about it, its just a more broad term for genetic groups

>I know a black man when I see one is bulletproof scientific reasoning
lol

>if
If they were to show all the Indians as noble, just and courageous whereas the the whites are all mustache-twirling cartoon villains then what would be the difference between that and war propaganda showing the enemies all as iredeemable scum that deserve death
On the other hand, if they were to portray it smartly, with complex motivations and justifications for both sides then this game would be 10x more interesting

You know sometimes doing the bad thing is the best thing

Remember when the French had all the Haitians as slaves? And they revolted forcing their white oppressors out. The French made a deal with them to owe a lump sum of money for their freedom and they accepted. To pay for the freedom the dumb slave Haitians cut down all their trees to basically ruin their ecology and economy. Now generation after generation is paying for it by eating dirt cookies.

In a way they would have been better off if they stayed slaves, and thus doing the bad thing was the best thing.

Attached: A65CA2BF-5AAB-4174-938D-CEB655D4C308.jpg (601x625, 73K)

Race is a social construct you fool, I never denied that, but it also exists physically and is written into your very genes. You act like it can't be both at the same time for some retarded reason.

the differences are genetic, dipshit. they can throw your sputum in a tube and tell your ancestry

>rape
indian bitches would get immediatly wet as soon she gazed upon a white man, they literally see them as gods.

The only thing gamergate did was create a culture around media where people EXCLUSIVELY fall for this shit. It was a failure.

>we made this world
LMAO

Attached: IMG_20190127_221930.jpg (1156x870, 196K)

>>all these people crying over white people being painted as evil
It's just one of two fags ITT. Most of Yea Forums is sick of /pol/fags crying about every little thing they don't like in a video game.

Are you aware that the past is not the present? That time exists? The Natives skinned tons of innocent people alive. Fact is that in that day they were doing lots of absolutely fucked up stuff to the people coming there. In the end the Europeans didn't even kill them on purpose with guns, they killed most of them completely on accident with disease. Much like every single fucking war on the face of the planet, both sides did terrible things. You can't excuse the wrongs one side commited just because they lost and their skin is darker, you fucking racist.

>le anime girl + facetious comment

Go die

And of course, the media and """""historians""""" will say it's white people's fault they were so dumb.

nope it helped kill gawker media

>just the most succesful army to have ever walked the earth and nearly conquered Eurasia within 1 generation

We got lucky Kahn died in time broseph. The mongols were like the borg. They'd adapt every tech from every conquered city. It's their terrible civics (secret laws, lel) and their tendency for brutal combat (internally aswell) which made them crumble so easily.

All categorizations are social constructs, it doesnt make them invalid

So it's just a western game from the native american's perspective?

>there's nothing unscientific about racist
Spoken like a true non-scientist.

I don't see how you can be offended by this.
The settling of the new world was quite literally a violent conquest. You cannot possibly view it as anything other than this, the people doing the conquering weren't even that delusional.

>the people that has nothing to lose and everything to gain would not fight.
suuuureeee...

>It isn't arbitrary when the categorization yields useful information
but it doesn't do that. even if we were to focus on heritable disease, which we bith know isn't the full scope of what you're implying, it's far more useful to look at an individual's genetic makeup for clinical treatment, and susceptibility to disease can vary wildly within the same phenotype according to geographical proximity.
>Only as to prevalence of certain traits
which genetically heritable traits are essentially tied to racial groups, and would imply a normative social hierarchy?

want to have a talk with biologists and ask them about animals or plants?

Oh yeah? Then what are the actual genetic race categories? What concretely defines each race genetically.
I'll wait.

Wtf bros.... we REKT the sjw movement back in Gamergate... why do we keep losing then

you're ignoring the nature aspect of the nature versus nurture argument, just like you ignore regression to the mean, just like you ignore the genetic foundation of the argument

if it was all social then every race and culture would be equal by now because of the proliferation of information and technologybut you will ignore this just like you ignore africans living in huts but also somehow have cellphones, or in a more relevant example, native americans living in shacks on reservations but somehow have cellphones and reparations

they have all the opportunity in the world with a wealth of technology behind them to prevent disease and death but yet somehow they are stuck in your so called social dilemma

i work with people like this all time, the bible said if you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, but if you teach him to fish then you feed him for life, well no that's fucking wrong because not everyone can seem to learn basic skills

and we see the craziness growing as the population increases and regresses further to the mean, for example - "science is too white, science should be decolonized", "voodoo is real"

but yea believe whatever you want, most people do anyway

Triggered electionfags want to get angry about everything and anything.

I like how all these games and journalists and whoever are falling into the Starship Troopers trap where they make white supremacy, fascism, military states, goose stepping, and so on seem awesome and a great place to be.
>look at how amazing and inclusive this game is!
>the game makes native existence seem like complete shit and a bad time

>nope it helped kill gawker media
>Taking credit for things you had no hand in.
Spoken like a true, GGer. It was Hulk Hogan's lawsuit that killed Gawker and you ham planets had nothing to do with it.

read a book nigger

there isn't, and nothing i said contradicted that. at best there are general genetic categories that vary wildly within themselves according to climate, geography, culture, etc.

Please tell me what a biologist has to say about the genetic definition of the nigger.

Haitians aren't dirt cookie eaters.
That's like walking into the worst parts of white America and screaming that whites are all cat skinners that have sex with their sister.

>on accident

Attached: 1531199641851.jpg (1000x1000, 187K)

I really don't care anymore. We were playing nice, then the other side started being absolute fucking assholes so now they can eat shit for all I care.
Having the moral high ground gives you zero real life advantages.

you don't know what arbitrary means.

What are some genetic difference between people? And how come there’s no such thing as race

they can take their DNA and tell you exactly where their ancestors came from.

Oh yeah I forgot, God is a white man and he intervened to do it so it was on purpose.

Great argument

Ive spelled out why exactly it is a valid term and you would rather act like a pedantic faggot. You know youre speaking to an idiot when they talk about science the way a parishioner talks about religion

It just baffles me.
This board goes on about stupid normies yet they fall for this bait all the fucking time.

Literally a couple days ago people were angry over an article the worded the statistic of "52% of women as gamers" into "52% of gamers are women" and they ate that shit up.

This isn't even about SJW's anymore, it's just about getting a rise out of people and creating a bigger divide on society so one half would blindly follow their company and the other half will nonstop talk/link them.

Attached: daff.png (719x699, 519K)

We weren't immigrants... we were SETTLERS!

We decided to win, they choose to lose. The blame is on them. Had they not sucked at war they would've won.

But no race equals the white man!

For one thing it better talk about the European diseases that did most the work, if it wants to be accurate.

because he's full of shit, race is real and measurable

you retard just get hung up on being a nigger.
they could just make up completely new groups for certain sets of genetic traits and it still wouldn't change shit because you still have the exact same traits as you always had, you just get a different label now.

That's not race, dipshit.
Still waiting on the concrete scientific definitions of the races.

am Jamaican, I've been to Haiti once. The fuckers are so poor they make us look like oil sheiks in the UAE

>both sides did terrible things
What crime did vietnamese do that they deserve being napalm bombed and agent orange'd?

yeah right, not the fact that gawker media lost all of its sponsors and was already on dying legs.

No it fucking isn’t /pol/

yes it is. your race is just a term for those genetic markers. you will have those markers no matter how you call it.

It’s true have you seen their borders. Trees just don’t stop growing unless a human decides to cut them all down for a quick buck.

Yes they are they are the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. You’re deluded if you think otherwise.

Attached: 975A4BFF-F217-4605-A117-0C07CDD956FC.jpg (638x479, 93K)

You're not a scientist. You have no experience with actual science.
>it's just a more broad term for genetic groups
Isn't a rigorous scientific classification system you absolute buffoon.

no, a social construct only exists in the minds of people in the society. i might have white skin, but my belonging to a "race" accordingly is a complete abstraction that people only too readily use to make implications about my standing as a person in relation to others.

Cool, sounds like a fun game. Will buy it.

>killing someone who is taking advantage of your stolen land makes you just as evil as the person who killed your family to steal your land
imagine being this braindead

refusing to surrender

How poor?

i would say it does. it atleast makes them suspect, subject to revision or outright disposal.

Attached: fd931c3e418fa33883300ca28bdcf0ad.jpg (416x332, 54K)

>it doesnt do that
Yea it does, but youre probably *arbitrarily* limiting what "useful" means
>its far more useful
Again, more useful doesn't mean the greater category isnt useful at all. Think to something like "vehicle" vs "car", it is not as if vehicle is a useless term.
>susceptibility can vary wildly
Sure but an average and being able to exclude based on a category is still useful
>*social* hierarchy
Thats a new term youve included. Bizarre that you would deny race on social construct grounds and then imply a social hierarchy is anything but subjective. Youre alluding to intelligence and that is clearly not all there is to it

give up, anyone asking for a scientific essay on Yea Forums is retarded. if you gave them one they wouldn't be able to process it anyway.

How come nobody talks about the Korean War

that would be actually really cool.

you're clearly of the white race, i don't even need to see your skin to tell

but can you understand how i know this?