Why does the switch trigger Yea Forums? No one likes the vita, but you don't see haters posting about it everyday...

Why does the switch trigger Yea Forums? No one likes the vita, but you don't see haters posting about it everyday. (let alone month). Why does Switch make people dedicate their lives to trolling people who have one? Is it insecurity?

Attached: switch.jpg (782x403, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/3026834/sony-is-moving-its-playstation-base-to-california.html
pushsquare.com/news/2018/11/sony_censorship_row_returns_as_mature_rated_switch_title_is_e_for_everyone_on_ps4
gearnuke.com/sony-doubles-down-on-censorship-policy/
pushsquare.com/news/2018/06/e3_2018_ninja_theory_will_no_longer_make_ps4_games
pushsquare.com/news/2019/02/sony_says_devs_only_have_to_ask_for_console_cross-play_studios_say_its_lying
gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-9-out-now-on-switch-final-fantasy-7-/1100-6464992/
theverge.com/2018/11/15/18097441/sony-playstation-skipping-e3-2019-keynote-booth
cnet.com/g00/news/sonys-shawn-layden-wants-fewer-bigger-playstation-games/?i10c.ua=1&i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=&i10c.dv=4
techradar.com/news/sony-ceo-the-ps5-will-prioritize-aaa-games-over-indie-games
dexerto.com/gaming/sony-ceo-reveals-niche-ps5-targeted-hardcore-gamers-765113
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because nintendo BTFO sony so hard that sony gave up on handhelds

>No one likes the vita, but you don't see haters posting about it everyday.

The fuck have you been? The hate for it was constant and merciless untill a while after it was officially dead.

I was busy playing video games you troll. I think you guys are just mad you are poor.

>defective $70 controllers
>underpowered hardware disguised as muh portability but with a shit battery life
>new gen of consoles will show a substantial leap in processing leaving this thing in the dust
>port after port after port despite PlayStation being the alleged port machine
>Sony ports upscaled graphics and usually including trilogy packs while Nintendo sells full price single release games that do nothing to improve over its last gen predecessor
>port begging
>already hacked so pro Nintendo shills out on full force trying to report exploits to uncle tendie

There’s a lot to talk about

Most of the children on this board joined during the Wii U days. They got used to seeing Nintendo struggle and being the butt of everyone's jokes. They thought that was the norm.

The dumb kids actually thought the Switch would flop too and Nintendo would go out of business.

Now they cannot handle the fact that they got BTFO by Nintendo.

Attached: 1563433287352.gif (300x136, 110K)

Mad because I liked the Vita and couldn't mention it without being shat on. The no games meme was the least true thing ever and no one would admit it, even when the games started getting ported off and people would cheer it.

Lying faggot. When vita was new, Yea Forums shitposted it hourly.

Because you Nintendo shills won't stop making shitty shill threads about it every day.

>don't talk about video games on this video game themed board for video game discussion

>Don't post mean things about the video game I like, only Nintendo approved...I mean NICE COMMENTS... are allowed.

it doesnt trigger anyone
just like any console war post, it's just free (You)s to say anything bad about a console

Fuck seething lmao. How sad.

Have sex.

I have a Switch and I love it but I do shitpost threads about it and call other people who own one Nincels.
It's a fun way to pass time.

how is it shilling to talk about a console on a video game board? Are you retarded

>Sony BTFO Sony
FTFY
The Vita was a mismanaged waste of potential. Right out of the gate, the memory card debacle pissed everyone off and had them waiting for a microsd revision that never came.
Sales sucked, so games stopped getting made, except for weeb ‘jrpg’s (rogue-likes, and etrian odyssey dungeon crawler clones).

Attached: D280E00B-9430-49BE-8912-AE2DC3FCC7CB.png (160x144, 3K)

>Switch launched with less features than the 3DS and Wii U, and this is still the case today
>literally pay 200-300$ for an early access, soft launched beta console
>no virtual console
>no themes/skins
>no achievements
>lacking social features in the system
>no mii plaza
>can't even make folders
>online lag
>cloud saving part of Online program
>no web browser
>myNintendo completely worse than Club Nintendo
>fucking friend codes in 2020
>social features theough their terrible mobile app
>voice chat functionality is a joke
>Nintendo Online is worse than competitors, lacking features, weak incentive--free games are shitty NES titles from 30 years ago
>online free for first year and then flicking switch and making you pay was insulting
>Eshop is bare minimum, inconvenient and slapped together
>actual games getting lost in the flood of terrible asset flip indie garbage on Eshop
>no Eshop music
>literally a port dumping ground
>ports are full priced or overpriced because of Nintendo Tax
>Switch first party output experiences massive droughts and many titles are not exciting
>2018 was unanimously considered a terrible year after the banger 2017
>many once Switch exclusives going PC, like Octopath and No More Heroes
>terribly optomized games
>720p docked for plenty games
>terrible performance, sub 30 fps in plenty games
>technical/hardware issues
>dock commonly bends and scratches switch glass
>joy con drifting or just losing connection
>stand is flimsy
>piss poor battery life for portable console
>Joy-Con pairs cost $80 and a single Pro controller is $70
>some issues with switch can be fixed by purchasing several accessories
>accessories are overpriced
>Switch still lacks quality third party support
>has become a new dumping ground for mobile games like ES Blades
>no Netflix, Crunchy Roll or other standard apps on other consoles
>majority of first party are filler trash like Kirby, Yoshi
>new Pokemon looks like shit

Switch is a dumpster fire for retard drone manchildren

Attached: 1547730637412.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

It's sad that someone actually wrote this copypasta.

Why does it trigger you to see Yea Forums trolling switch users?
I own a switch and I still enjoy trolling sensitive little faggots like you.
Identifying oneself with ownership of a corporate consumer device is a fucking ridiculous thing, and the plebbit fags who have invaded this place are particularly pathetic and sensitive about the corporate devices they identify theirselves with.

It's sad that Nintendo approved this console.

dilate

Reminder that just within the last 12 months, Sony has:

>moved the Playstation HQ to California
pcworld.com/article/3026834/sony-is-moving-its-playstation-base-to-california.html

>censored games for no reason to the point of having Rated M games on Switch being Rated E on PS4
pushsquare.com/news/2018/11/sony_censorship_row_returns_as_mature_rated_switch_title_is_e_for_everyone_on_ps4

>forced Japanese devs to have meetings in English with no interpreter
gearnuke.com/sony-doubles-down-on-censorship-policy/

>angered AA and below Japanese devs, pushing them away from the PS4
pushsquare.com/news/2018/06/e3_2018_ninja_theory_will_no_longer_make_ps4_games

>been actively uncooperative with crossplay, making themselves the only platform not included in crossplay in several large games
pushsquare.com/news/2019/02/sony_says_devs_only_have_to_ask_for_console_cross-play_studios_say_its_lying

>lost several console exclusives to Switch
gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-9-out-now-on-switch-final-fantasy-7-/1100-6464992/

>pulled out of E3 completely
theverge.com/2018/11/15/18097441/sony-playstation-skipping-e3-2019-keynote-booth

>announced they're going to be making fewer games from now on
cnet.com/g00/news/sonys-shawn-layden-wants-fewer-bigger-playstation-games/?i10c.ua=1&i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=&i10c.dv=4

>announced that they will no longer support smaller studios in favor of Triple AAA studios
techradar.com/news/sony-ceo-the-ps5-will-prioritize-aaa-games-over-indie-games

>make the PS5 a niche only machine
dexerto.com/gaming/sony-ceo-reveals-niche-ps5-targeted-hardcore-gamers-765113

It's an overpriced underpowered console with a poor library and major design issue (multi stick drifting), it deserves ridicule.

The Vita had many issues and got endless hate threads too, probably before you started coming here, but no one talks about it anymore because it's old obsolete and forgotten while the Switch is still relevant and will be relevant for many more years.

All sounds good to me. What's the problem?

>"b-but SONY"

The absolute of Nintenbros. It's almost like both companies offer terrible hardware and services, and can be criticized individually for their own unique faults. OP was asking why the Switch gets shat on, and when someone points out why, Tendiess deflect, move goal posts and resort to PS shitposting.

Attached: 1516292415623.png (672x834, 105K)

the switch has been shilled harder on Yea Forums than any other product in history. there's at least one "comfy switch thread" every day and it's never been told to fuck off to /vg/, smash shit clogs up the catalog 24/7, and port-begging is rampant. it does the exact opposite of "triggering" Yea Forums.

Attached: nintendo fans.png (2746x716, 419K)

>poor library
The Switch has the best exclusive library of any console this gen. It's amazing

Switch exclusives:
>Mario Odyssey
>Smash Ultimate
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel
>Splatoon 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna the Golden Country
>Snipperclips Plus
>Fast RMX
>Arms
>Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
>Gal Metal
>Kirby Star Allies
>Mario Tennis Aces
>TWEWY ~Final Remix~
>Super Mario Party
>Pokémon Let's Go
>Dragon: Marked For Death
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>Pokémon Sword & Shield
>Animal Crossing: New Horizons
>Fire Emblem Three Houses
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Town
>Daemon X Machina
>Yokai Watch 4
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Super Mario Maker 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
>Astral Chain
>Box Boy! + Boy Girl!
>Tetris 99
>Rune Factory 5
>Cadence of Hyrule
>Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games
>Bayonetta 3
>Metroid Prime 4
>Shin Megami Tensei V
>Steamworld Quest
>Blaster Master Zero 2
>Mary Skelter 2
>Omega Labyrinth Life
>No More Heroes 3
>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s

Nintendo exclusive multiplats/ports:
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Pokken Tournament DX
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Bayonetta 2
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
>Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
>Code of Princess EX
>Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
>New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
>Rune Factory 4 Special
And more to be announced

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEOGAMES ON Yea Forums AAAAAHHHH

Jesus christ what a pathetic list. When you have to start naming tiny indie games and weeb titty shit you know you're in trouble.

port-begging is console wars, and console wars aren't actual video game discussion, they're thinly-veiled shitposting threads.
smashfag threads are just console wars with characters instead of consoles.
/vg/ literally exists as a place to put general threads like the "comfy switch thread" so there's more room to discuss individual games on Yea Forums.

There is nothing wrong with tits and indies. Are you gay?

Because Nintendo fans are the worst ones?
You can't make a thread for any other medium without you faggots starting shit. Pic related is the average Nintendonut.

Attached: 1553233701060.jpg (701x696, 61K)

You know I used to be mad when people called me poor but then I noticed I was a student I was actually poor.

Well I'm European so no dept and have a house.

So I get like 1000€ per month, I spend let' say half of it on stuff.

I have 500€ left over.

In 3 months I have every console and this is coming from a Croatian.

So I mean 12000€ a year. Thats poor garbo tier in US.

Yet this board is mostly US people complaning about something that at most costs 500$ what the fuck.

Just own every console it's literally nothing. 3 months of work and you're set for the next 8 years.

>many once Switch exclusives going PC, like Octopath and No More Heroes
I think Octopath is the only case of this happening so far.

>Yet this board is mostly US people complaning about something that at most costs 500$ what the fuck.
Because they pay like 50k for 2 days in a hospital. Their system is fucked.

This. The USA is basically a third world country

mighty gunvolt burst is coming to pc, travis strikes again is coming to pc and ps4, artifact adventure gaiden dx is coming to pc, etc.
for all the shit sony gets about losing third-party exclusives, nintendo isn't any better.

Those are all small games compared to the exclusives sony lost like nioh and nier:automata

This
Maybe once the lite drops poorfags who don’t own a Switch will go down dramatically

But that’s wrong
We’ve had polls with duplicate and ip checking
Sony is much more hated than Nintendo by a wide margin

People naturally hate the successful.

I wanna buy it, that's why it triggers me.

Then why not just buy it instead of complaining on the internet?

You've even got a hardware revision and a new model with better battery life coming out.

nintendo doesn't get that many big-name third party exclusives in the first place.

Astral Chain releases next month and is an exclusive made by platinum games.
Mario+rabbids is pretty big too. Bayonetta series...

Do you realize that none of those games make up for the fact that Switch doesn't get about 70% of third party games? Notify me when Borderlands 3, Metro Exodus, Ace Combat 7, Tekken 7, and Cyberpunk make their way to Switch.

Also, there is nothing amazing about that list. You have your typical Nintendo IP that show up every gen like Mario and Zelda. Most of your list is obscure and filler indie or anime games.
>snipper clips
>fast rmx
>gal metal
>box boy box girl
>tetris 99
>cod of princess ex
>omega labyrinth life
>mary skelter 2
>cadence of hyrule
>blaster master zero 2
>steam world quest
>miku
lol not missing out on anything worthwhile

And let's not forget the confirmed mediocre games on your list:
>arms
>yoshi
>kirby
>mario tennis aces
>toad
>hyrule warriors
>pokemon swsh
And many of the games on your list have not released are potential mediocre candidates.

But let's focus on what the Switch doesn't have. Moving into 3 years with the Switch and no sign of any of these series making an appearance despite the Switch's promise to unify Handheld + Console development:
>no Switch Paper Mario
>no Switch Mario + Luigi RPG
>no Switch F-Zero
>no Switch Kid Icarus
>no Switch Nintendogs
>no Switch Wave Race
>no Switch Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
>no Switch Pokemon Rumble
>no Switch 2D Metroid
>no Switch Star Fox
>no Switch Wario Ware
>no Switch Pikmin
>no Switch Pilot Wings
>no Switch Advance Wars
>no Switch Punch Out!
>no Switch Mario Sluggers
>no Switch Mario Golf
>no Switch Mario Strikers
>no Switch Golden Sun
>no Switch Rhythm Heaven
>no Switch Pokemon Rumble
>no Switch Poke Park
>no Switch Pokemon Ranger
>no Switch Battalion Wars
>no Switch Chibi Robo
>no Switch Excite Bike
>no Switch Bravely game
>no Switch Etrian Odyssey
>no Switch Project X Zone

it's not 2013 anymore. platinum is now known for shitting out awful shovelware unless yoko taro is around to carry them.

Nintendo has the worst fanbase. Period.
Nintendo isn't hated because this is a Nintendo shithole.
No other platform can make a thread without you tards shitting it up and that's fact. You're like a pack of niggers.

Oh yeah also MUA3 is confirmed mediocre unanimously by everyone so add that to the list of literally nothing Switch games

>those games don't count because i say so
What a fresh and original opinion from someone who deems Borderlands worth mentioning.

>switch pokemon ranger
Dont give me hope user

Yea Forums was once cis. Not entirely cis-hetero but at least cis.
Trying to make Yea Forums into a big male to female general and expecting everyone to be fine with it is just delusional, it's obvious the cis people will fight back.

Literally just Sony fanboys
Xbots and mustards don't care

Attached: 1562543823862.png (713x959, 353K)