CHAOSBROS

CHAOSBROS

Attached: ihf92daxxnb31.jpg (1280x720, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

content.oatmealdome.me/bcat/festival_generic?region=na
youtube.com/watch?v=zmBss6Q96h4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOx77LAGxdE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O4_4Qr0weTU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5uT7fas-WE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U5BZ2KncKs8
youtube.com/watch?v=X7R2Vl_hcCA
youtube.com/watch?v=83t5pD46i4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHAOSCHADS ONLY ITT

JEVIL WILL NOW HAVE SEX WITH THE FLAT CHESTED PEARL,CHAOTIC QUEEN OF IMAGINE AND SHORTSTACKS
HAHAHA

HAHAHAHA
ORDERBABS ACTUALLY THOUGHT THEY HAD A CHANCE

MIDNA?!?

>splat3 will not be about destroying a cyberpunk utopia

Attached: 1553466924801.jpg (250x174, 4K)

As cool as that would be, I do think a Mad Max setting would make for nice new aesthetic, as the previous three campaigns were closer to a cyberpunk look.

FUCKED MIDNA
NOW ON HIS WAY TO FUCK PEARL

Attached: ICANDOANYTHING.gif (412x420, 3.14M)

Noooo fuckkkk

Attached: téléchargement (13).jpg (261x193, 12K)

Fuck this earth

Attached: stop cat.jpg (326x326, 18K)

>SHORTSTACKS
she's just short, there is no stack

it could still be, the whole threat could be forced order and since they know the playerbase wants chaos, taking it down

>wakes up from nap
>sees this
Oh shit, Callie did her get redemption

Attached: 9e236b9d-77b2-4362-b067-53ef22493d56.png (845x899, 1.12M)

>next game will be about restoring order in a post apocalyptic shithole
Feels fucking good, Orderbros it's time to clean up this mess.

CHAOS REIGNS! Be sure to form orderly single-file lines while you wait to jump off the bridge. BTFO

This is a way better scenario than Chaos breaking up an overly orderly society.

Cope harder. Next game is going to be a wasteland apocalypse brought on by the salmonid scourge.

Sounds like a positive of chaos that you can fix mistakes as opposed to being put into a coma

>/our literal girl/ won
Based.

Attached: Pearl.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

I was on Order and I'm not surprised by this one bit.

>lawfags know they are losers

If the fest was about what world we would prefer, wouldn't the next game be about achieving that world as opposed to breaking it down? Since Chaos won, wouldn't that mean the player will be fighting on the side of Chaos against an overly Orderly society in order to create the kind of world they wanted?

Splatfest was that fight. Splatoon 3 will be all about restoring order!

People will feel very bittersweet about this Splatfest by the time Splatoon 3 rolls around. Yeah Chaos won, but Pearl probably created a horrible dystopia that causes millions of people to suffer. The Splatoon fanbase will probably hate Pearl even more than they already do
But, I'd rather have that than Order winning because Pearl would have straight up ragequit Off The Hook and make Marina cry on air

NOOOOOO MY CYBERPUNK SPLATOON 3
AAAAAAAAAA YOU IDOITS BEST FUTURE DYSTOPIAN AESTHETIC LOST!!! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT

Well ain't this familiar.
Also, post yfw you've won both both Final Fests.

Attached: Calliefaggotry is ILLEGAL.png (1021x583, 609K)

Attached: Seems+the+turns+have+tabled+_087702c488b77b9b2.jpg (456x353, 68K)

Noooooooooo! Fucking marinafags reeee fuck your stupid gremlin

Callie is so cute

I lost both. But, I married Callie, and Marina, so in the end I won.

I'VE AVENGED CALLIE, WE DID IT PEARL FAGS

How could we let marie down, bros

Oh boy can't wait for another boring mad max wasteland setup.

Yeah I can’t wait for a new age of chaotic exploration and salmon conflicts bro! Do you think we’ll reach the Salmon Motherland?

That’s what I’m hoping. Octos have gotten 2 whole storylines and a dlc. It’s time we learn more about the salmonids that we’ve been invading and killing

CHAOS CHADS

Attached: 1541461938839.png (600x908, 307K)

How will this affect Splatoon 3?

Attached: 1562643618563.png (263x257, 3K)

>tfw never focusing on kills, just painting shitloads of turf with my roller, then activating my baller and soaring past enemy lines, leading them on distracting chases

It's almost more effective than killing them and using the downtime to ink more turf.

Attached: 1507603550718.jpg (3200x2000, 1013K)

>cyberpunk utopia
Nice oxymoron

callie and lucifer are smiling upon us bros

anyone got a full webm?

>Post yfw you're not this user.

Attached: 1563718934839.jpg (750x423, 75K)

>hate
who the fuck actually hates her

ORDERFAGS BTFO

Attached: 1432243677241.jpg (1518x2049, 1003K)

People who never played the OE.

>hate Pearl even more than they already do
the only time anyone hated her was when all we had were badly shot trailers and still-images that made her look like a freaky goblin
seeing her in motion once the game released turned into a cute, weird goofball

>chaos wins
>inkopolis becomes an apocalyptic shithole
>marina covertly hires you and other squids to restore order

>order wins
>pearl ragequits OTH
>marina gets her perfect orderly inkopolis
>pearl turns it into an apocalyptic wasteland because shes a brat who cant deal with losing
>marina hires you to return inkopolis back to orderly glory

Attached: 1554099427023.jpg (448x537, 71K)

The dialogue for Order winning has Marina say that she thinks Pearl is going to leave but Pearl says that will never happen.

Attached: F6605010-00AF-43B5-AAB1-220B5298D09A.png (300x303, 50K)

Nothing will redeem her from being the worst idol

You guys are delusional

Attached: 1541391515091.png (457x354, 14K)

Marina > Callie > Marie > Pearl
Objective ranking

>CHAOSCHADS
And Mariefags
Best girl squad check in

It will be kino

how much did you contribute?

Attached: IMG_20190721_193429_147.jpg (3258x1527, 886K)

Math fail > is symbol for greater than and you clearly got that backwards

Eh, we honestly don't know here. Chaos winning could mean Chaos themed enemy, or it could also mean we're playing as Chaos protagonists.

500k in pro

Attached: Chaos.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Order won. I don't know what you guys are talking about. It was 2-1

No, it's quite right the way it is.

t. ranny
Pearl is objectively the best girl.

You'll accept your defeat one day user

Who else /MarieTeam/ and /ChaosTeam/?
feels good to be winning

Attached: Bobdance (1).gif (301x464, 510K)

Is Splatoon 2 going to be worth playing now that they're not supporting it anymore?

This was literally my first splatfest and it was fun as fuck. Does anyone have a website with the dialogue for winning/losing splatfests? Both the original and localized versions, if you have it. I'd like to see the post-splatfest conversationa and how much they change them between regions.

yes
the game has always been mostly on autopilot anyway

>Chaos protagonist

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED

Splatoon III Nocturne featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

content.oatmealdome.me/bcat/festival_generic?region=na
here you go user barely anything is different

How did I lose if Order won?

>Grizz and Sheldon are neutral
they are going to be perpetuating a war economy in Splatoon 3

Attached: salmonling concept.jpg (691x1024, 51K)

Only in normal though

Attached: E088A3EC-41C0-4FD1-A38D-76DB6E2C40D0.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

good job to all orderbros, you tried your best, and it was a close game. and congrats to chaos for taking home the gold

Attached: 1550727588321.jpg (819x926, 75K)

>tfw Chaoschad
Feels good.

Attached: gchad.png (500x500, 107K)

Attached: CHAOS_CHAOS_CHAOS.jpg (608x626, 88K)

you're fighting for a chaos world so the enemy would be chaos

protag will be fighting for order in the waste

>tfw no Stylized sci-fi order Splatoon 3
Fucking shoot me.

It's not like the game is shutting down and there's no Splatoon 3 for people to abandon it to.

Hell, Splatoon 1 is still being played somehow.

i guess chaos really did need to throw in order to win splatfest

Attached: get it.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Splatoon 1 is a solved game at this point. They fear change and cant adapt to 2.

>splat3 will not be about destroying a cyberpunk utopia
>The Salmonids invade
>No unifying leader to bring the inklings together against the salmonid threat
>Salmonids win
>Splat3 is about fighting against the chaos horde in your old home from the resistance bunker

>tfw this just confirmed that dillon's rolling western is a dead series sinc eahiggy's autism won't allow there to be two series about an apocalyptic wasteland

Attached: dillonsquil.png (500x500, 125K)

Post essential cuddecore

I won because of bloblobber, clash blaster, nzap 89 and forge splattershot pro

think we will ever get a male idol as one of the mascots for splatoon in future or is the waifu money too good to pass?

Please tell me Pearl and Marina are getting their solo songs like Marie and Callie did

Attached: 1561653256853.png (385x351, 276K)

i don't have my Normal score but i know i grinded on Ranked like a motherfucker, also won 4 or 5 X10 and 2 X100.

Attached: Clout.jpg (1228x684, 174K)

Nice. Thanks user.

quite a chaos victory

Attached: Splatoon 2 Splatfest #27 Results Chaos vs Order Final Fest 2.jpg (3477x6162, 3.78M)

>wake the sleeping giants
are we sure the story isn't going to be about Splatoon cthulhu?

STOP!

Attached: 1540011912850.jpg (938x933, 119K)

Only 320k because I only ever got one 100x battle and I fucking lost it. At least I won all of my 10x battles.

Is being set on shithole part of your arbitrary qualifications to what is or isn't cyberpunk?

just posting final splatfest talk

they always can if they want to
depends on how they spin it

Attached: Splatoon 2 Splatfest #27 Results Chaos vs Order Final Fest 3.jpg (3457x6218, 3.67M)

Now what?

>"I'm going to rape you"

>flatchest
>shortstack

dude..

it was funny the first time

So, what new Music Genres[/spoilers] you want to be in Splatoon 3?

I wonder how her brain feels when it's under control like that

at least it's a happy end.. for now

Attached: Splatoon 2 Splatfest #27 Results Chaos vs Order Final Fest 4.jpg (3469x3114, 1.7M)

So now that the final Splatfest is over, is this game dead now?
Because I didn't see that much of posting on Splatoon before that Splatfest.

Attached: Woomy.jpg (556x639, 159K)

i dont know who posted it the first time but i felt the need to post it again in the light of chaos actually winning

Cuddlecore.

salmon run is still viable

>mfw multiple times either fighting in a squad composed entirely of NZap 89s or fighting Nzap 89 teams

Attached: 1562950574702.gif (561x620, 390K)

I mean shitposting like this will be dead, but the game will still have players. Plus ranked is the real fun.

>Pearl becomes some tyrannical leader
>We'll have to team up with Marina in an underground base to stop her
Thanks Pearlfags, i'll get to team up with my waifu while you're all stuck having to take her down next game

Speed Metal would greatly fit a chaos-themed world. I'm thinking about Needless's anime OSTs for example.
Really depends if they're going to go from "Chaos protagonist destroys Overcontrolling dystopian society" or "Order protagonist re-establishes control in a fucked up wasteland".

i'd prefer the first, though.

Yep, saw this coming, I'm still super proud of how orderbros played, but you could tell they were too softhearted for combat.

More like too softbrained lmao

Didn't Marie Win last game and ended up becoming the ally in this game? What makes you think it's not going to happen again, Orderfag?

the composer of the new splatoon is gonna be mick gordon

Nobody who calls themself chad is even remotely chad my dude

Overreacting faggots. The world isn't changing. The only thing this Splatfest affects is one minor interchangeable element of Splatoon 3's story. Literally doesn't matter.

the utopia would be something like solarpunk

smoothbrained orderfag doesn't understand the losing side is the next antagonist.
Enjoy taking down Overcontrolling-Octonigress in Splatoon 3

Attached: chaosflex.jpg (1217x647, 171K)

I'm glad too
A Mad-Max like setting would be boring as hell
Congrats to Chaos though
Looking forward to the new genres of music

This bitchlike behaviour is why I picked Order, I'd rather have nice people than good players.

Pearlchads win yet again.

Congratulation chaoscucks. Now you will be the villain for the next game and the octos will be the protagonist this time. Your chaosboner cuck yourself from being protagonist from the next game. Enjoy being the jobber that will be defeated by our Order octoling protagonist in the next game

Oh sorry

>can't take a little banter
Jesus Christ, go back to r*ddit fag.

>speedy
>aims true
>not ammo hungry
>versatile for most if not all encounters
>Autobombs + tentamissiles to harass snipers
Whats not to like?

Attached: Chaos Chaos.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

refer to damn brainlets, jesus.

So now that chaos won is off the hook breaking up and confirmed not gay beause I had to go into work right as the splatfest ended

quite the opposite

>I'd rather have nice people than good players.
you can literally see cases of chaos members being nice in this thread

I genuinely won't.

>patternfagging when a pattern hasn't even been established yet
you just went full retard.

Very much the opposite friend. Staying together for the rest of time, AND they’re gay.

But what if they just take the order aesthetic and slap it onto the next Dillon game? Have some AYYS or a futuristic mega corporation invade the wasteland

Seeth, Cope and Dilate, friend.

so this is what its like taking terra?
feels good

Attached: 3766b98d-b2ec-4156-bcf2-af9aec0cf30a.gif (315x500, 103K)

I'd accept that.

Attached: poster.jpg (500x725, 125K)

New Jack Swing.
Justice ripoffs.
ZUN Ripoffs.

no need to tell me your daily routine.

I almost feel like I missed out since I own Splatoon 2 but barely played it for 3 hours since I bought it.

Using the aerospray during splatfest was fun and all but it feels good to be back to my bucket.

Routines are for Orderfags
Chaoschads improvise everything

Gamers finally rose up and introduced a little chaos into the mix?!

too bad you can't improvise a way to remove your status as an incel.

Microtonal

>Splatoon 3
There are so many things wrong with the current Splatoon.
The matchmaking is shit, I can't even play with my friend to do some Ranked (the purple league mode is irrelevant).

Also this means that it won't be on Switch, oh man... I hope the next Nintendo console will be powerful...

Hard pills to swallow
Paid online killed this game and people only gave a fuck about it in the past days for the Splatfest. Now it's really dead, most players moved to Fortnite's free online

Attached: 1533262110792.jpg (639x586, 29K)

Order won

>Paid online killed this game and people only gave a fuck about it in the past days for the Splatfest. Now it's really dead, most players moved to Fortnite's free online
Which is good, less shitters online

i'd argue having a gf nullifies your argument.
also using "incel" - i said the "Seeth, cope and dilate" as a joke but you might truly need it actually lmao

It's a fucking meme but future funk. I want there to be like some inkling that was a big teen singer in the splat-1980s that makes a big comeback as a thicc middle aged inkmilf when a young inkling producer makes a nu-disco remix of one of her classic hits.

>Ever expecting nintendo to figure out how online works

It can be as cyber as it wants, but the "punk" part specifically denotes a massive disparity between rich and poor and the conflicts that arise because of it. It's very much impossible to include punk elements and still be utopian.

Yes you can! Just project it back onto you! Now have sex with an actual woman ok?

Order won just like we thought

Now that splatfests are over, kind of wish they'd throw in the special colors that were available during the previous ones randomly for regular/ranked battles.

The quality of matches sure did go down when paid online became a thing so yeah I can see that.

The shitters will still be on it due to mommy and daddy paying for the service. Everyone that got fed up with shit online will or have already left.

>also using "incel" - i said the "Seeth, cope and dilate" as a joke but you might truly need it actually lmao
I'm just going with the flow you set bro. I only use those dumb words when I'm having fun making comebacks to those who use them.

Guess who won, order did.

CHAOS

Attached: chaos.png (481x706, 30K)

The real winner are the Neutral Chads

>wanting Fortnite kiddy players
Good fucking riddance
>Splatoon 3
Maybe 2021 and I hardly see a Switch replacement for that year.

Attached: 70542936_p0.png (1000x1000, 815K)

I was an Orderfag but I'm okay with Chaos winning. Splatoon 3 having a Mad Max setting could be really interesting and would help shake things up, as 2 was already pretty similar to 1.

Attached: 1558768240889.jpg (540x304, 24K)

Here's your Splatoon 3, bro.

Attached: 1563722004829.jpg (640x480, 48K)

OH NO NO NO

FUCK CHAOS, AND FUCK WALTER

Attached: smt johnathon 4.png (210x476, 87K)

>3-0

Attached: 1559150901167.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

unironically want these guys to have a much much bigger role in the game, maybe even be the new "MCs" with Marina and Pearl taking on a role similar to Callie and Marie in Splatoon 2 except maybe a bit more prominent

but anyways, imagine the majority of the soundtrack is the wacky splatoonish jazz fusion, perfectly fitting for the chaotic landscape, maybe a bit of acid jazz too, fuck the possibilities are endless, nobody ever seems to talk about ink theory and i've been thinking about this for years

based but microtonal isn't a genre bro

Attached: Ink Theory.jpg (1207x1198, 206K)

Nah but seriously, I'm expecting big things cause with stuff like Far Cry and Rage they already made the "post apocalypse but wacky and colorful" kinda bland looking already.

But Splatoon has a really cohesive sense of style, very Nintendo-like in that function informs design So I'm expecting interesting things if they do go Mad Max.

CHAOS BROS. WHERE ARE YOU?

Attached: tfw get stronger as HP gets lower.jpg (700x363, 43K)

We'll get a trap idol.

>Splatoon 3 features underground mudskipper societies
>making a war tank into a small personal home
>Trying to salvage large abandoned ships/vehicles from raiding shoreline salmonids
I’ll be down for that

>salmonids are like a hive mind with a queen
>the queen is massive and inside her is the colony
>looks chaotic but salmonids are orderly
>mr.grizz is evil and wants to take the salmonids land and there queen
>story mode has you inside the salmon hive at the beginning as your hub but grizz.co is where the levels are
>you must fight robots made by mr.grizz and grizzco employee inklings and octolings.
>final boss is a fat ceo looking bear in a suit on a chair desk robot made of office supplies

>what kind of world do you want senpai
>nah just kidding here's the opposite of what you voted for
based retards

Pearl>marie personality>callie>marie>marina

Orderfags, not even once.

I was camping

callie>pearl=marie>marina for me

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: s97.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Attached: 1562643426678.png (838x800, 393K)

Marie > Marina > Peal > Shit > Callie

Octavio was the antagonist for both single player campains, some sentient spooge was the antagonist of Octo expansion, so what'll happen for Splatoon 3? Having Octavio be the villain again would feel really redundant, especially with the Octarian integrating into squid society. Doing another invasion plot would feel repetitive as well.

dystopia would be better word choice

It's clearly gonna be Grizz no matter who won.
The difference would have been what was his gameplan.

The alternate dialogue if order won lol is about Marina being a fucking idiot and thinking Pearl was going to leave Off the Hook. The Japanese version of the game has different dialogue towards the end so that Pearl asks the camera to face her instead so that nobody can see Marina crying.

Attached: 1563721279847.jpg (1081x680, 151K)

>The Splatoon fanbase will probably hate Pearl even more than they already do
Most people love Pearl now, what are you talking about?

Apparently they’re not making a Splatoon 3 or at least for a few years while 2 began development as soon as 1 ended. I wonder if they’ll even have the Chaos v Order even affect anything this time, I know they did for Callie and Marie but they might just pass on it and do a spinoff or something before 3 even.

>Pearl asks the camera to face her instead so that nobody can see Marina crying
;___;

Lets combine these,a war of salmonids and everyone fabricated by grizzco that you and salmonids must fight against.
Obviously a twink
Daft punk like music,Russian music like rasputin,chiptunes
CUTHULU

Splatoon 3 hasn't started development and it most likely won't be done until Animal Crossing is said and done next year

I'm still glad that Chaos truly won this splatfest, time to celebrate!

youtube.com/watch?v=zmBss6Q96h4

Attached: Fresh Hoy of Chaos.png (397x408, 288K)

>Order would have had Marina gone full Annie Wilkes on Pearl
If this was the case I would've gone for Order.

DAB ON EM' ORDERFAGS, CHAOS BROS.
FUCK YOUR OCTONIGRESS. FUCK YOUR CORN. FUCK YOUR CHROME. FUCK YOU. 3-0 BITCH!

some Orderfags are cool tho. Most are whiny fags, sadly.

Attached: getfuckd.jpg (624x563, 86K)

Here's your Splatoon 3, Chaosbros.

Attached: teldafenmup6vetm6gv0.jpg (800x450, 113K)

No shit, retard. They're busy with the new Animal Crossing game.

the daughterposters were cool at least well one of em was more civil than the other

Attached: 1550722163089.jpg (850x979, 95K)

i knew i was going to lose but order just had better aesthetics
visors > mohawks

Attached: DPBmCKYX0AAipZF.jpg (640x947, 77K)

YOU ARE A MAN OF TASTE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOx77LAGxdE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O4_4Qr0weTU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5uT7fas-WE

It'll be Octavio again, but that'll just be a bait and switch for where you gotta team up with him, and you get to use his Octobot.

Attached: DJOctavio%26OctobotKing.png (2000x1533, 2.82M)

Attached: file.png (232x232, 109K)

Celtic rock.

Waifu money aside I think it's an interesting place for Nintendo to put a female-front. Outside of Craig Cuttlefish and DJ Octavio, every major character is female. The female versions of the MCs are presented in the concept art and promo art, the female inklings take focus on the covers, both idol duos are pairs of girls, and the female inkling is presented as "default" in other situations like Smash, where classic orange and female Agent 3 are in play.

Compare Fire Emblem, where the more popuilar male Robin is traditionally favored in spinoffs while the more popular female Corrin is used as a balance(in the Smash Ultimate difficulty banner classic mode banner, in Warriors in prominent roles in story mode and even in history mode where male Corrin gets a chance to exist). Or Pokemon where it goes 50/50 outside of Red being the primus inter pares, since there's no real fundamental difference between the two playable genders outside of female trainers being more popular for fanart like Splatoon.

I think it makes for good optics even without Nintendo self-fellating themselves about strong female characters in the press. It makes for a good appearance as the female-front series next to the other Nintendo big guns, Mario(male hero), Zelda(male hero, despite being named after a female character) and Pokemon and Animal Crossing which typically have non-player character mascots like Isabelle or legendary pokemon.

Attached: 1557808978815.jpg (595x842, 69K)

Fuck off orderfag.

Attached: chadposting.png (680x626, 153K)

Order won 2-1

proof???

Look at the game

C'mere user, let me hug you.

Attached: 1563726871222.jpg (768x768, 302K)

>Doing another invasion plot would feel repetitive as well.
This is Nintendo we're talking about. The same company that has doing "Bowser kidnaps Peach" plots for 30 years.

the game that shows a 3-0 win for chaos?

she can do anything lads

Attached: chaos chaos.gif (710x600, 234K)

Imagine even thinking Order would win popularity. I mean, come on.

Leave them alone.
They need time to realize how hard they've been fucked.
They may never recover. But we Chaosbros will offer them kindness, and Shit-colored Ink.

Attached: onemoregodrejected.jpg (1170x694, 196K)

>Bowser kidnaps Peach because Miyamoto doesn't like a lot of story and when literally any other team gets a chance to write a Mario story they make gags about it and play around with the premise, especially if Peach is playable like Mario vs Rabbids or SMRPG
>Splatoon is built by one of Nintendo's garage teams and had free reign to go nuts with weird lore, extensive dialogue and characters who don't just thank Inkling Girl for saving the princess

The Octo Expansion's plot and setting was basically just a cartoony seafood version of NGE's Instrumentality project.

It's bronze colored
Orderfags just got BRONZE'D

I'm mostly just surprised they actually went with the Biggie and 2pac outfits.

I honestly think Nintendo will end up being better once Miyamoto retires or passes away

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U5BZ2KncKs8

You can still be saved son of...err i mean guys
Just believe in that handsome and trustworthy mastema

Attached: 1556684413275.png (356x392, 310K)

Order won. There's no denying it

Dont believe his lies, people.

you're honestly pretty dumb.

Hello fellow chaoschad

Attached: 1562098662409.png (640x789, 520K)

See, order won

Attached: results.png (972x320, 147K)

Angel of hostility, ye not welcome here

Attached: 84E31ECC-F38D-4B6B-A71B-97FDF84DCB76.png (875x1000, 1.56M)

Miyamoto doesn't seem to do anything much these days besides get trotted out for big events. His Creative Fellow job doesn't really seem to do much and Koizumi and Tezuka are more involved with Mario, Aonuma's basically got Zelda all to himself and the powers that be are more interested in their own franchises than dusting off Star Fox or F-Zero or whatever.
Honestly I think people are just taking the few times he's actually done anything this decade like Paper Mario or Star Fox Zero and blowing it out of proportion. Yeah I'm disappointed with what happened to those franchises but it's bordering on some /pol/-tier nonsense boogeyman shit.

>mfw reporting all the gay posts in the square

Attached: 1558975682320.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

They’re still around? Good lord I which I could just switch regions to japan

>tfw storms keep taking out the internet so you missed the last fest.

Attached: 1542045773532.png (546x432, 161K)

So Mario could have Jak and Daxter quality writing? Mario doesn't need a whole lotta story to it, but the fact teams like Alpha Dream and Intelligent Systems go the extra mile for that is very appreciated. And Miyamoto himself is fine, but people throw his authority out of proportion, even the people he works with if you read the Iwata Asks about Splatoon's development.

to celebrate chaos winning, heres this beautiful man

Attached: nogami dance full .webm (200x355, 2.95M)

VAE VICTUS

What are the best weapons for ranked? Was thinking of trying the splatterscope or bloblobber. I want to become a tier whore and get autistically into ranked. So pumped from that chaos win.

Attached: 1563721430246.gif (230x240, 77K)

Order won

Splatfest results say different you orderly calliefag

Oh yeah I completely forgot it was the same team that makes them.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN AND OBEY ME YOU DIRTY HUMANS
NINGEN ME NINGEN MEEEEE

Attached: trust me.goy.jpg (540x360, 21K)

I'd love shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=X7R2Vl_hcCA

Yeah this, Agent 5 will be an Order Chad and will take down the Chaos Cucks in the next game. You did this to yourselves, you retards.

I WILL NEVER BUY YOUR GAME OF LIES FALSE ANGEL

Attached: 778AF788-689E-4E89-8026-8959850B09E4.jpg (934x573, 98K)

please PLEASE cope

We don't deserve him

Rate my squidoo. It was a nice aesthetic for Team Order-ing EXCEPT WE FUCKING BLEW IT

Attached: splat2s.png (612x728, 697K)

Delusional fags will be the first to be hanged from the Wasteland's pits of shame

>there are people who did the salmon thing instead of earning points for their team

Prove me wrong, you literally can't.

Chaos won anyway. I had to get to Profreshional 999.

youre wrong
now start on that coping

WE CAN DO ANYTHING

WE'RE GONNA TRANSCEND GENRES

WE'RE GONNA AWAKEN ANCIENT ONES

WE'RE GONNA RAGE THE UNIVERSE WITH THE POWER OF OUR SONG

CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS

Attached: Tyler_the_Destroyer.png (1910x1420, 1.92M)

To the victor goes the spoils

Attached: chaos reigns.png (841x650, 724K)

But we already have Celtic Rock
youtube.com/watch?v=83t5pD46i4E

>couldn't prove me wrong
Thought so, now seeth.

we won
you lost
cope

>Pearl turns into a crazed tyrant that controls the wastelands
>team up with Marina to stop her and bring her down
Thanks Chaosfags, you just sealed your fate.

I don't even own this game but has Marina EVER won anything? I see these threads occasionally and haven't seen her win once.

god I fucking hate these type of people who see two fictional females acknowledge each other and start going "OMG THEY ARE LESBIANS CONFIRMED! MY PRECIOUS GAY BABIES UWU HETEROS HAVE LITERALLY NO EXCUSE TO NOT ADMIT THEY ARE A COUPLE"

Attached: 1545019204111.png (422x422, 193K)

Attached: cope.jpg (843x531, 115K)

oh boy, can't wait for the generic chaos society story in 3

Attached: 1517439182587.jpg (920x662, 273K)

She won most of them except a tiny few. Orderfags are just salty because Pearl snatched the last one

N-no, c-c-c-copAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGH WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO CHAOSBROS

>still can't do it
This starting to get embarrassing, guys.

> "Let's make one last Splatfest to decide who the fans wants to side with more!"
> "Let's make the winner into the antagonist so we can go against what most people want because we really really hate money!"

do you brain even works?

nigga Marina was losing so many splatfests, she's the reason there was a clout system

>not embracing the chaos
Learn to have some fun and stop being so pissy on a post-fallout ink-painting board.

Attached: 1537671068164.png (438x506, 111K)

>> "Let's make one last Splatfest to decide who the fans wants to side with more!"
Who the fuck are you quoting?

>realize too late that the most chaotic thing you can do is pick order
Fuck bros, this is all wrong.

My friend could not find a single game as Chaos, how did they win

Reminder that "chaos" is one letter away from "chads"

That's just order propaganda. Don't let it poison your mind. You did the right thing.

If you think about it, the battle results were set from the beginning. The mindset of Order utterly fears the consequences of Chaos requiring a governing body or Order to protect them. Whereas chaos believes in their own strength and push headfirst into danger, knowing that they will come out on top.

>pick order
>throw all my matches
SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

Attached: 1401940846137.jpg (555x555, 106K)

If a team is more popular you will wind up matching with the same team to even it out.

thanks for confirming your brain is smooth.

Wake the fuck up squid, we've got a city to burn.

What a trooper

Is it too late to start playing splatoon 2?

I wonder whos behind this post...

Attached: lucifer.jpg (620x495, 36K)

sauce pls

Answer the question, faggot. Or are you too embarrassed to admit of lying?

No.

nigger stop saying it'll be mad max. Splatoon is already a post apocalyptic world. If anything it'll be waterworld with island hopping, boat fights, and fighting off the salmonoid hordes

Anyone else feel like this right now?

Attached: Team Order.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>tfw had to miss out on this splatfest because of studying for college tests

Fugggggg

Attached: 1510187362424.png (454x446, 14K)

If you can't tell this shit wasn't a Callie VS Marie 2, you're fucking retarded.

Characters got new costumes; entire plazza got relooked for the occasion; you get to pick your best girl one last time - how the fuck is that not an opportunity to fan feedback?

i didn't answer because i thought giving you more time to think about how fucking dumb of an argument it is, you'd be able to figure out on your own. But i even have to chew that shit for you.

Ironically, per article 3, section 2 of splatfest law chaos is legally better than order. To support order after the loss is to oppose the law and thus support chaos.

Well congratulations to all the diaperfags, my fellow furfags, and any other degenerates. We showed those puritan orderfags which world is better

Me. She's ugly.

The fuck? I think I picked the wrong side. I would rather lose than win with dog fuckers. Dear god take me back in time

He's probably a fish fucker, not a dog fucker.

You clearly weren’t looking at the lobby art

Lawl I knew only discord trannies and reddit tier plebs would go Order!

Bout to go get some pussy, the only thing that can calm my sides.

Attached: 26D687D4-5FA7-4BC8-A8B3-FA6532B8E485.png (1125x2436, 3.75M)

It was full of people horny for Salmonids for me.

Looks like you replied to the wrong post, champ. Wanna try again?

Attached: 1551002043342.png (386x386, 62K)

I saw at least like 5-6 doglike monstrosities in the few cursory runs from the start to the turf war/salmon run areas

Order won.

If Nintendo give us Splatoon Nekki Basara I'll fucking cream.

Attached: SQUIGGER.png (532x1221, 914K)

>anyone who would move on to Fortnite
>not a shitter

you read it, i won't bother to post it again.
Work on those missing wrinkles.

Attached: 2.jpg (249x249, 16K)

I hate furfags too user but there's no denying they are good at vidya

Attached: 6F5A8D0E-474E-458C-AEFE-C0A8324A817A.gif (500x281, 977K)

Cmon man, how could you think that the furfags would go for order over chaos? Or were you just not aware this game is crawling with ‘em?

Glad we're no longer fighting on the same team anymore so I can go back to hating you fags.

It's always funny to see faggots screaming smooth brain turning out to be the biggest retards themselves.

Aw, love you too, user

And whatever, I got what I wanted

You tell me, fag. You already read my arguments and you know them to be true. If you think posting them with the wrong number invalidates everything; i guess it explains better why you're a fucking retard to begin with.

WE DID IT BROS

Attached: 1507326304790.jpg (485x723, 56K)

Based. Gas all fags when?

You're a retard because you somehow managed to misunderstand "what kind of world do you wish for the Inklings and their friends", a fucking straight forward question said by both the producer and the game itself and started claiming that this Splatfest was about the fucking idols. On top of that you can't even reply to a post properly. Embarrassing display.

Fuck off, Orderfags

I honestly regret choosing chaos and helping them win. It's obviously the correct choice as an out of context question, but I think order would have made for a much more interesting world for splat 3.
Also, more Marina.

People who pick choices based on anything other then their straightforward, in-a-vacuum choice are retards anyway tho

>chaos leader becomes the tyrant
you realize how stupid that sounds

Remember this day. This is the day we fought for Pearl!

I'm so glad Order won

M-me too user, me too

Attached: 1517954996839.jpg (500x450, 26K)

if you don't think the final fucking fest of the entire game doesn't revolve around the idols, you're beyond help. You're too fucking retarded to save. It's indeed embarassing.

Certain Marie "fans" that were otherwise absent from these threads during most of game's life, have been coming into these threads ever since the sides for the final fest were announced, building it up as Callie vs. Marie 2 and disregarding the actual theme or Pearl or Marina, and shit talking of their own volition. Because of course if Marie is on one side and Callie is on another, there's no way the Callie side can win, right? Take some of your own medicine for once or at least have the decency to let Callie fans deservedly celebrate something after enduring 3 years of utter shit from the cancerous asshole of the splatoon community. Otherwise you just come here to be butthurt and that is indeed embarrassing.

300k, but I got my as kicked most of the the time. I powered through with sheer autism.

Dude fuck off, Calliefags were easily the ones pushing Callie vs Marie 2

These threads have been like nonstop Callieposying for the last 3 days

It makes you wonder what type of Dystopian aesthetic Marina's new world order will look like in the next game.

I hope we get more gear to fit the Order aesthetic. It's a shame the winners don't get anything extra. It would be cool to give everyone on team Order something. Like with that hairpin

Looks like you replied to the wrong post, champ. Wanna try again?

Attached: oh.jpg (378x383, 44K)

>for the last 3 days
Shows you haven’t been in these threads. I’ve been calliefagging in these splatoon threads for months.

Attached: 80C4DF44-B465-4678-9638-1C0F80AF2006.png (185x221, 88K)

This. Cuddlecore is for real chads.

IT BEGINS
IN A SEA OF FLAME

Attached: 1560075416862.jpg (1280x1024, 103K)

It's hard to understand why people think Order lost when it was a clear victory

Where the fuck is my Naganuma Nintendo?

These threads are normally nonstop Callieposting though. It's a matter of attitude. I see people saying they want to fight for Callie and people say they want to fight for Marie. I also see those Marie fans that seem to only enjoy the character for shitposting purposes and use her to lord it over others. They set themselves up. They can fuck off with their complementary piece of humble pie. The other Marie fans alright.

Looks like you don't have a rebuttal or the ability to form an argument. Suits me since you're clearly a waste of time and effort although perhaps others that would read aren't so it still works out.

I mean it was blatantly obvious that Chaos won popularity at the very least.

If the theme revolved around the idols then it would've been called appropriately like in the first game, you utter brainlet. Learn to read instead of deluding yourself.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I never even mentioned Marie in this entire thread. All I did was call out the retard for reterdedly claiming that this was an idol war instead of a world setting one. Honestly, both of you mongoloids are embarrassing to look at.

And it’s annoying

Why are you Marinafags thinking you'll be the so called "good guys" of Splatoon 3? Face it order cucks, you lost. This is the future WE wanted. You are about as worthless as Marina herself.

He accomplished his mission, lads.

Attached: The hero we don't deserve.png (2048x255, 317K)

This website is shitposting central. Avatarfagging usually rubs people the wrong way and Marieposting is the antidote to Callieposting so if course that’ll be the form

Does the daughter poster annoy you? The pearl poster? Or just Callie you hate user?

I just love Irony whant it falls on smoothbrained faggots like you. "Taste your own medicine" come the fuck on. You can ditch it but you can't take it? fuck off lmao

I didn't mean as a whole, i meant the [LAST FUCKING FEST]. So yes, they didn't want it to be a simple "Callie VS Marie 2"; they added a bit of context around it but ultimately people are just gonna side with whichever girl they supported all along. Just look at how many are saying the same shit. dumbasses.

All of them but Callie posting specifically since it’s way more prevalent

Well Pearl and Callie are the villains of Splatoon 3 then. Makes sense thematically with their character development and how too much chaos isn't good. Would've been interesting to see an evil order world though.

Attached: 53140401_2254601644779197_3417791041212776448_n.jpg (956x960, 58K)

>orderfags

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1199x635, 698K)

As an orderbro, you need to toughen the fuck up. You really can't handle bants in a game about inking up whole plots of land?

Not him but the doughterfag has been getting on my nerves lately. He posts like such a fucking faggot, God damn. Getting close to tripfag territory with that guy.

400k in pro. Never got a 100x battle, but did get a good number of 10x battles.

And Order still won in the end

Also imagine sitting around for 5 hours a day and throwing matches the whole time. Some new autism, I tell you

seethie seethie orderfags maybe next time lol

Like half the people have been treating it as an idol war in lieu of a lack of one or a character war or claim that they chose a side because a certain character is on it, which is essentially the same thing. Evidently you haven't been around any part of the community since it was announced.

The entire internet is shitposting central then. The Yea Forums part of the splatoon community is actually better off than many other parts of it except when big events lure the typical trash that we're dealing with at the moment.

Baby can't take even the small pill that this is. Cry me a river.

That's clearly someone from the other side. Order won.

that kind of shit cures my autism, thank you.

Well you may find it annoying but I’m gonna keep posting em, they’re only pictures after all

Attached: 2FA8C35F-A49C-4174-85C0-7751C99A91DF.jpg (1024x814, 161K)

Order won in the end. No need to be mad.

The problem there is there’s two of em. So that’s doubt the trouble

Attached: 537BEA7F-9D99-4D98-9DB3-38DBBC86BFD4.jpg (1024x677, 71K)

>goes to blow his head off
>drops the gun and winds up shooting a cop

CHAOS

No need to worry. We won in the end

>loser talk
OHNONONONO

considering your behavior i wouldn't doubt you know a lot about handling small things.

it just makes me even more happy you fucktards lost 3-0

Attached: ShitReigns.jpg (1243x718, 179K)

We're still gonna get lots of Marina porn though, right? I don't care who wins as long as we still get brown octotitties.

Can you blame him knowing fags like this jackass won?

The results were clear. Order was the winner

Of course, we will never stop getting more Marina porn of her cuddling and having lots of consensual yuri with her girlfriend Pearl.

damn if only orderfags were able to think

I wouldn’t be angry if there wasn’t like 3 to 5 Callie posters overtaking a thread

>you fucktards lost 3-0
No, we won. 2-1. It was close though

This message is provided by choas chads

Attached: C68B9BC6-9C6B-4C7B-9809-35D037DC8053.gif (450x338, 402K)

THIS THREAD IS NUTS WHY IS IT MARIE VS CALLIE SHIT WHEN THEY WERE ONLY IN THE PROMOTIONAL ART

Attached: WHAT THE FUCUUCUC.png (499x327, 245K)

Well Team Order won, so it sounds like we did just fine

3-0 hahahaha

Especially with Order winning by such a small margin. It's such a shame.

But that's how it goes with threads

Dude she even said she doesn’t want the world to burn just constant change

The phantom pain, my friend.

Though i betrayed Marie; Pearl was clearly best girl. I've seen the light reflected on her forehead and i became a true believer.

And there are other kinds of posters aside from Callie posters yet you only mention them for obvious reasons and the threads are almost always kept alive by empty fan art posts for large stretches of time.

Wrong. It was 2-1 in favor of Order. You're mistaken.

whos it falseflaggin faggot

*this
am drnuk

How is this falseflagging when we're simply quoting the results?

Ah, good. I was a little worried there for a moment.

why are calliefags fighting mariefags and vice versa when they should be more worried about being irrelevant as fuck in splat3. they'd be lucky enough to even be a stage boss or making a cameo at the end of the story mode.

Literally cope you furfag hating autist

Picturing you raging has been the cherry on top of this whole victory

He's retarded. Come on user you should have known that from an order/Marina cuck

>complaining about posting idols
I thought we were over this bullshit

Attached: 09dfa71b-04cc-4cb0-85d3-c891623a0917.png (1256x1018, 406K)

>everyone talking about how the splatfest is going to dictate splatoon 3's setting
>splatoon 3 already confirmed to not even be in thoughts of development

Again, the results were very clear. Order won

Probably true unfortunately.

It's the same faggot that always does it.

Then there wouldn't be such hubbub around this splatfest.

Face it. Order won and we'll be taking down Marina and her dystopian hellhole in Splatoon 3

I mean if it gets that bad I can understand, but from my part I respectfully decline, since calliefagging isn’t all I do in these threads. I’ve only seen I think 2 people who primarily calliefag in these threads aside from when I sometimes do it

Attached: 1481D834-F031-4E86-A0B4-A822706484FA.jpg (1024x763, 95K)

It can't fucking be. One persistent dude if he was

Expected a blowout. Order had some of the worst teams I've ever seen. How do you manage to get locked down at Inkblot to the point you can't leave your starting area? Locked down Order several other times on stages I barely see it happen on too.

constant waifuspam just makes me stay away from these threads in general since its always people going I LOVE _____ or some other fag fighting them about it. sometimes it can be a genuinely good thread but its getting harder and harder to find one

>development not starting yet means there's no plans at all
based retard

I want a goth woomy gf

Attached: D8m1v1YUcAEQZ9D.png (490x630, 512K)

Anecdotal proves nothing. I won a hell of a lot more matches than I usually do playing for Order.

Hell my last match was a blowout in favor of Order on the last shifty station

Cope marina cuck

>cant find on reverse search
PLEASE

This community attracts all kinds of persistence for various things that range from admirable and wholesome to bitter to deranged. As you can see, this person isn't even complaining about things that happen. Same person as always.

who /grizzco/

Honestly, why the fuck is Yea Forums such a shit board?

Someone needs to draw her as Archaon

>Killing yourself over a phone screen and a crappy TV

human nature, immaturity, anonymity

if I were to make a Magic deck based on Pearl/Chaos, should it be black/red, or just red?

samefag falseflag

That only really happens in the shitpost threads. In the ones before the splatfest was announced it was nice and quiet with the only “waifuspam” being the images used while talking about other stuff like the actual game

Attached: A99EECF3-0AFC-4A45-B68E-9797CBA7CB00.gif (256x196, 1.9M)

just look her up on Gelbooru; should be first results

Usually if people have a waifu pic with their post then it's whatever (aside from it giving me the signal of "yeah, I jerk off to her"). As long as they talk about the game and don't reply to the arguing people then it's a good thread.

>ORDERFAGS ACTUALLY GOT 3-0'D
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT
GET FUCKED MARINATRANNIES

Attached: 1562998614474.jpg (734x971, 146K)

Why couldn't this thread be the one that got booted.

No they aren't. If there was a Holocaust for furries in modern times I'd public support it. Sick fucks.

cry more ordertranny

Reportin in. Feels good to be on the right side of history AGAIN.

Attached: 1437337254919.jpg (720x720, 111K)

Better cope. Furchads are here to stay

U mad?

Attached: 1529379289575.png (305x341, 172K)

I can't believe this thread go moved

I guess Marie was on the wrong side of history this time then huh

I really hate that dog

just because you didn't win doesn't mean you're on the wrong side in the long term

Attached: smirking-face.png (480x480, 171K)

Who here picked Chaos team because they were SMTfags?
Pearl being objectively best girl was just the cherry on top

Attached: tng.png (268x230, 56K)

Marie wasn't on Team Chaos, dum dum, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Red.
Mono red is more of a chaos aspect

uhhh maybe so

they meant they picked Marie in the first game and Pearl in the second
i did the same. feels good

Read the reply chain, ya dope. The post was a reply to someone asking who picked both Marie in the first game and Chaos in the second

And mariefags spent all of splat 2 calling callie trash. get over it

Attached: qt.png (1280x720, 951K)

>reading comprehension that bad
LOL

MARIE BROS IVE NEVER BEEN SO MAD WHILE DILATING IN MY LIFE FUCK YOU PEARL NAZIS

I know, and my question still stands. Fucking traitor.

Why are you taking one or two smug trolls seriously in the first place

so what now? are they working on or almost finished with splat 3 and it's gonna be a surprise release?

Plus callie fans probably won in the long term because they got they got the extra outfit

>Pearl Nazis
Flattery will get you nowhere!

i like Pearl more than i like Marie. The fact that i'm a SMTfag made it all the more appealing.

They haven't even started and won't until Animal Crossing New Horizon is out.

I still won in the end. This is all I wanted.

Attached: 100x hype.jpg (1200x675, 168K)

All the constant falseflagging on this thread is making this thread quite the retarded sight to behold

Now you have to buy the latest animal crossing while you wait.

>They didn't put Callie in the plaza for the final fest beside marie

Attached: 1563661473073.png (803x1085, 1.15M)

As a Callie fan I definitely would disagree strongly but the situation has improved little by little over the years.

>mods move other thread to /vg/ where there’s already a general
Good going

Sure, but in Mario's case I think the story is often put in the back burner for core Super Mario games because it's all about the gameplay, and to leave the characters mostly blank so they can be used in any type of spin-off. With Splatoon you've got actual lore going on.

Order won

Right? It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1547918417971.png (698x675, 213K)

you know how oysters have pearls

They also autosaged it

I don't understand

I agree. Marina's happy in the end and that's all I wanted

Attached: D_o48ljUcAUEJgy.jpg (848x1199, 115K)

i'm -very- okay with buying an AC while i wait. kinda sucks they're essentially cancelling the community events for a game that's still kind of popular 6ish months before anything.

i always complain about waifuposting but then again it's hard to be not apart of the problem

Attached: D_49gGeWsAE5d44.jpg (1200x1110, 78K)

>Never got a 100x match

Attached: tails ded.gif (384x384, 1.89M)

can you change this to coke?

>Coke

Attached: 1503705544605.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Oh I'm sorry, does the words YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER mean you're a winner now?

Those of you with the McDonald's Toys DID remember to take pictures of your characters with Pearl and Marina in their special outfits, right?
Probably won't get the chance ever again unless Nintendo patches it.

It's the EXACT same shit with ZERO difference.

i love these two so much

Attached: zzz.png (1280x720, 1006K)

It lasted twice as long as the original game.

yes

Attached: CHAOOOS CONTROL.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

This. We need everyone to band together when they inevitably put them against Pearl and Marina.

It would be neat if they did Great Turf War DLC where you fight his humanoid form as Cuttlefish.

>hating coke

Attached: ecb.png (799x799, 601K)

So much so you jizzed all over the floor

Attached: 1560510875596.png (298x311, 128K)

Attached: 1508380387334.gif (480x270, 1.72M)

villain will be Grizz using his salmonid army.

Prove me wrong, I DARE you, fucker.

Here’s to hoping they get to tag along for 3. Maybe they can have them run some sort of kiosk in 3s lobby.

The new idols will run the news, Pearl will direct people in the campaign and Callie and Marie can run Salmon Run when Mr Grizz unfurls his plot and kidnaps Marina

Order won. No one disagrees.

Seems like you’re losing though. Losing your marbles.

This, fucking retarded chaosfags

I'm so happy Pearl won!

>Chaos 58% popularity
what the fuck? like 80% of my matches were chaos vs chaos. I thought it was like 70%

The same goes for Bayonetta and Jeanne user. Clearly just best friends/sisterly but idiots take it out of context. They'll do anything to prove their headcanon is real such as Kamiya's Twitter posts, when in reality he uses it to fuck around with them. I fucking hate the need to project yourself into a character that is clearly fine the way they are. It's like making Mario a fat black genderqueer transsexual. Faggots are insufferable and need to be hanged en masse. Don't these pieces of shit know more than anybody that love is a broad concept? Familial love in general, brotherly/sisterly love, friends love each other's company... and those for example are all platonic. Fuck the faggots.

nobody plays splatoon

Attached: 1563745696651m.jpg (768x1024, 68K)

shipfags don't understand the difference between friendship, familial love and romantic love because they're all inbred nymphos

Has this splatfest taught you all anything? I understand now why damage up splattershot pro is so popular

>this will be your teammate for today

Yeah because it's broken cheap bs

it taught me that people severly underestimage how fucking evil the Squid Beakons are and that they don't double-check if there's any on the map.

This Splatfest taught me that Order always wins baby!

Holy crap this. So many of my teammateS just ran past themand eventually they're all over the map and we were screwed

Me too. Their casual outfits are CUTE

I got four of them but I averaged over 8 hours of splatting a day

the order cope is strong

Attached: 1545361420223.jpg (184x184, 34K)

I sure am gonna miss ebb and flow.

Because of the arguments online or just Callie being portrayed as a villain?

Maybe they'll add the splatfest songs to the regular tracklist. Surely they'll be doing something other than just adding shifty stations to private battles in 5.0.0.

This must be why Callie likes Pepsi.

Attached: mro1mcoznjz21.png (1022x671, 1.18M)

I hope but they didn't for 1 right I can't remember.

This game can upset me sometimes, but it's truly one of the best things Nintendo has done in a while I love this game and you guys.

It's official octo daughter is WORST daughter time to make way for true best daughter I kid they are both good

Attached: DH3ayd8W0AY166i.jpg (796x1200, 93K)

There's a weird influx of fresh squibs in turf war today

get fuck you orderly cucks

I was wishfully thinking that they'd occasionally make the square Splatfest-y, maybe on weekends or something. Obviously no theme but you don't need a Splatfest for an Off the Hook dance party

it's definitely something special. I hope we keep having splatoon threads for a long time, I even saw some anons who just started playing over the weekend for the first time
as someone who has played since the first splatfest on splatoon 1, this ending has definitely given me the feels

Attached: 1543690671028.gif (900x900, 580K)

That doesn't seem like very orderly response to a loss now does it?

I love everyone but the absolute faggots that infest the game in the West

Mainly a lack of exposure and what was there wasn't traditionally Callie in the first place. There was almost nothing but negativity for OG Callie fans. There was nothing to cling to really. Your ship had sunk and there was nothing to cling to not even some broken wood planks. You also have all these new people that never owned a Wii U starting with this game. How are they supposed to know who Callie is or appreciate her with what was originally in the game? She's more of a plot device in the single player than a character. That's just as bad as anything to me.

The online trolls of course made mountains out of molehills wherever they could and were sure to grab every tiny thing they could to twist to their own trollish purposes. Nowadays I look back on it and am more content with how things have changed over time. I know better than to expect only good things though.

Attached: DeX95ENUwAA0h5K.jpg (1080x1596, 260K)

>Replying to Zone
I want to know the context

CHAOSCHADS REPRESENT

Attached: hoy intensifies.gif (216x178, 717K)

HOYBOYS BEHOLD YOUR DEMONS

Attached: B6979303-B85C-43A7-B4A9-657F273E1C18.png (1355x1148, 1.69M)

But the way Marie brings up her friend in such a positive light in the story mode entices new players to be interested in who she is, or atleast that's how I see it.
Also with trolls you just have to ignore them, it's Yea Forums after all and people will go crazy over anything on here just to get their point across.

Attached: 1502406105404.jpg (260x273, 12K)

Attached: hoy.jpg (530x775, 172K)

>Marina's skintight latex Order one-piece
Perfection.

I see we're getting the gang back together

Attached: chaoschads.jpg (224x272, 14K)

*ahem*
FUCK ORDER
AND FUCK THE JANNIES

Attached: FUCKLIGHTNERS.png (840x800, 6K)

^ fug wrong tag

I'm glad Zone was a Chaos bro

yeah could go either way desu.

It makes more sense if they go along with the story of how you need both chaos and order to have true harmony. Whether that means it's a chaotic world because they won or if Marina goes berserk and makes everything in order is yet to be seen.

That's a optimistic outlook on it, but I think the average Splatoon player is hard pressed enough to care to go through the single player at all let alone explore what they find there. People are always asking if they should bother with the single player after all. Even if they did try to explore Callie outside of the game, how would they go about it? If they use the internet, they may immediately run into negative shit and maybe even be swayed by it. They have no investment in the real character at that point so it's a realistic possibility.

It's not just Yea Forums. It's every place and it will always be a thing no matter how remote we get from it. No matter where you go in the Splatoon community, people always will put down Callie and they have been given plenty of ways to do so. I myself was made more ardent a Callie supporter by orders of magnitudes because of the same things I complain about, so it's a conflicted double edged thing for me.

So what genre will off the hook be in splat 3.
and which one was the one to propose

Why do retards do this?

Attached: kyle11.gif (170x200, 283K)

Either speed-metal or techno depending on who takes the place of the antagonist, i would assume.

as for the other thing - none, Splatoon is a sexless universe, just like Resident Evil

They will exclusively have shitty midis that Pearl will scream over.

>Splat 1 was J-Pop/Idol music
>Splat 2 was Hip-Hop/Rap
K-Pop inspired boy band seems to make the most sense.

If that means more songs like "&#$@ Dudes be &#$@ Sleepin'", I'm all ears.

>Splatoon is a sexless universe
But this dude has grand children

Attached: masthead-splatoon-capncuttlefish.0915b636.16ad37f1.png (800x779, 78K)

I don't know where you're visiting but I barely see any negativity towards Callie aside from here. The most I usually saw regarding her negatively was just people saying "oh shes probably dead" in that solo-mode trailer for Splatoon 2 (which was likely them joking), and since then it's been mostly people talking about how cute and friendly she is. Maybe you're just looking at the most toxic areas of the community and just ignore it, because it's an obvious vocal minority.

Fuck mariefags and marinafags. About time chaos won

Attached: 1551584151972.png (207x210, 48K)

yeh i meant Romance doesn't exist and furfags/regularfags/shippers/trannies will just make shit up to forcesex two best friends together.
makes me kinda sad we can't have nice things anymore. Friendship is a super important value in life; degenerates just want everything to start scissoring.

>as for the other thing - none, Splatoon is a sexless universe,
Are we playing the same game?
The same game where the artist's themselves have said the teenagers are meant to look hormonal and sexy?

>He says while posting Agent 3, who was also on Team Order

>Fuck mariefags and marinafags. About time chaos won
Love everybody!

Every game is post apocalyptic

"Hormonal and sexy"
Why don't you have a sit over there...

Attached: no.jpg (392x396, 22K)

Someone post the interview, I'm not making that shit up.

wtf I thought Nintendo made games for kids
We need Miyamoto to kick Nogami's ass.

I like Marina more than pearl but I do think I'd prefer having pearl as our mentor and Marina as the villain

I'm not going to go over it in detail because it's not a subject I enjoy or think is relevant enough anymore. Twitter and Reddit are the largest communities for this game and they're both terrible to her. Of course Twitter and Reddit are also terrible in general. In other places the negativity is more sparse but still pops up here and there. I would say the negativity in those places is just as prevalent as the positivity though, and feels unjust to me for such a positive character.

It doesn't really bother me anymore though since it's so remote and I see people appreciating Callie more these days. In the sparser places I saw a lot of people come out of the woodwork to say that they want to give Callie a splatfest victory again and that made me feel good.

It'd be more interesting but seeing how they set up their roles in that final splatfest of how they talked makes it seem like Marina will be the one that cares alot about making everything good again.

Ever since Splatoon 1 I go into the map mode when I've been splatted to see how the stage is going. I don't know why other people don't do this and go after any beakons that the map shows.

That's fair yea, as long as you don't make it get under your skin then that's good because it's mostly just trolls deliberately doing that or a genuine waifufag who wants attention.

i mean i'm totally okay with the depiction of the characters being sexy in fan-art because people usually make them look more humanlike/older but the Ingame models (aside from like, Idle animation) - they're clearly kids, there's nothing sexy in the normal design. They look like kids, act like kids, are canonically younger than the idols - that game isn't meant to be sexualized (at least not with the looks it has in-game. Fan art can make anything fuckable but the fanart equivalent of the most faithful depictions of those characters would be Loli and i ain't touching that shit with a 90km pole)

Attached: ded.png (544x596, 445K)

Right here my dude. Feels good to determine the furure. Here's hoping we can make a hat trick with the end of Splatoon 3.

Attached: Just_Chaos_things.png (633x572, 769K)

callie and marina in smash 6! callie and marie in smash 6!!

because its hot you faggot

When the Switch will become modable without taking any risks, you can be sure that an Inkling model swap will come. 100%.

imagine them as a duo rhythm fighter. itd be so good. a pearl and marina echo could work too but idk if thatd fuck with the proportions

>that game isn't meant to be sexualized
Someone post Octolings idle animation

thread went into a shitty direction in a couple parts but by the end its alright. woohoo

Attached: preview.jpg (563x844, 43K)

Did you not actually read their post?

Order won, so it's only a matter of time until the reform

hence why i said "aside from Idle animation"

i have a tiny bit of experience modding SSB (mostly did for Brawl and a little bit on SSB4) - proportions would definitely be a problem because the Ice Climbers have huge fucking heads for tiny bodies, sadly. However swapping for the Inklings would be pretty easy considering they're mostly Pearl-height. Might be a little bit trickier for the other ones but not impossible

Yeah shitposting gave way to reason as always. The autism gang is always more invested.