Who does this?

Attached: gray-box.jpg (760x428, 27K)

Someone who wants to release the console at a cheaper price point

>more inferior

Nice try lmao

more buying options BAD

snoy

its better you bitter fool

Nintendo knows their fanbase are retards that will buy anything they shit out. They literally tried to sell them $80 cardboard.

welcome to nintendogaf

Can you play all the exclusives out of the box with that one?

Sony with PS3 and PS4

>nuh uh the game just look like shit because they are being creative with the limited hardware

>every game is blurry mess at 240p running at 15fps and the fans blasting at 100%

>Muh specs
Someone has no friends to play with

>inferior console
>Strongest hybrid on the market and ever made
Checkmate atheist OP

>smaller screen
>can't fix the inevitable sõycon drift
>laggy wifi, unless you decide to use a convoluted setup to use an ethernet cable
>no piracy
>insignificant battery upgrade, that already got BTFO'd by the new switch revision
>doesn't come with two controllers for instant local multiplayer
>lots of unplayable vidya
>literally the same shit as a normal switch with two joycons attached

Yeah, no, this shit should be $150 max.

Sony?

>Being a nigger
>Being more of a nigger
Why does OP do this?

PSP Go, anyone?

>Laggy wifi
>Blaming the Switch on your poorfag internet

Attached: 1_365j69p1s.jpg (720x1188, 124K)

Well, if you're buying the poorfag version of the switch, then you'll probably also have poorfag internet

Cost the same as the 3DS and it’s better. It’s perfect for people who didn’t buy the Switch. Glad I waited.

You’re paying for the brand too dipshit

How do I have fun with BOTW?

Let me guess, this thing won't come with a charger in the box just like the n3dsxl?

You're still gonna buy it.

No hacks no buy

by throwing it in the garbage

lol

Who would buy an xbone over the switch?

You can get a USB-C cord pretty much anywhere that sells USB cords.

>is more expensive than 2ds xl but unlike 2ds, has no games.
fixed

I thought the switch had some gay voltage issue that made you charge it with their shit

>more inferior
Why the fuck has this site been flooded with so many ESL niggers lately?

>He thinks the WiFi module on switch is good
My internet is 500/500. My phone can get to over 100 Mbit speeds easily and it's not even that good of a phone. Switch downloads games like I have an old toaster as my router instead of an array of access points, yet it still somehow loses most of the connection beyond few meters from a nearest access point, something that no other device I have, even fucking psp, does.

Never had a problem for all the time I used a cheap cord and a little USB plug brick. I use the official charger now because I've got a stand that's essentially a dock that uses the Switch's screen so it needs that extra juice, but just for charging you can't really go wrong.

No, you just need to use a charger that isn't a $1 piece of shit or else it'll take hours to go up 10%.

Are you talking about PS Vita?

People who want to play the best possible version of multiplats.
>muh PC
Have fun and good luck waiting for a port that's actually playable on day 1 you dumb weeb

Generic USB-C chargers work fine but it's true that the Switch does not completely follow USB-C standards. IIRC the main problem is using the original power supply with other USB-C devices.