Is there any chance of all three of these turning out good?

Is there any chance of all three of these turning out good?

Attached: Outer Cyberblood.jpg (1238x2115, 825K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ixpOzeeTZs
twitch.tv/avoidingthepuddle/clip/SourOddShrimpTBCheesePull
youtu.be/DOGsD4SoKkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Cyberpunk is going to be a huge hit.
Other games are going to be boring forgettable shit.

>Cyberpunk is going to be a huge hit

Obviously. The game can be total dogshit and will still sell like crazy due to marketing. Reminds me of Blizzard games.

I asked if it would turn out good, not popular. It being a smash hit is 100% guaranteed at this point.

Outer worlds is going to be fucking awful

Don't tell me you're one of those "you can't kill kids in this game??" niggers.
There have been zero bad things revealed about the game except for those shitty articles scrambling for clicks.

I'm not saying it's going to be bad, surprising as this may be I actually want games to be good and I'm hoping all three will turn out great. But my hopes and reality aren't the same thing. Even if nothing bad about it gets revealed, that could just mean that they know better than to display the worst aspects of it. I'm not saying you should shit on the game before it gets released, I'm just saying to be cautious and not preorder shit.

Cyberpunk and Bloodlines will do well. Outer Worlds looks pretty bad, but will have moderate success.

yes but Yea Forums won't ever admit that

>Comparing CDPR to nu-Blizzard
just fuck off

It's going to be worth a playthrough at least. It's already good enough for western game.

All 3 games will be forgetable shit, that's what you get with open world games.

Give it 2 more FULL years of development and I doubt they could even salvage this, much less fix it. It won't even be the charming level of janky its predecessor was.
Meanwhile, Dragon Age 2 was developed in barely a year and its gameplay at least was stellar. Leftists are too mentally ill to properly make videogames.

Attached: VTMB2.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Cyberpunk will sell like 20-25 millions copies and be praised for next 5 years like TW3, other two maybe 1-2 million max and no one will remember them year after release.

Bloodlines is hub-based and Outer Worlds has several smaller open world areas. CP2077 is the only one that's completely open world

>Dragon Age 2 was developed in barely a year and its gameplay at least was stellar.
now this is just shitposting

They've cut much RPG stuff like many classes and actually label it as a story action shooter or whatever instead of an RPG. The ganeplay footage we saw looks not as great as the trailers.
It's again just an open world game with some meaningless dialogue choices here and there to create the illusion of an RPG while being a glorified action (shooter) game that's bad compared to actual action (shooters).
But as they did an unironically great job in marketing the game will sell well.

All 3 games will actually be good and we'll be playing them for years. Haters will still start threads for a few months after release to try to cling to relevancy, but we're all just going to be enjoying playing good video games.

Attached: 1560407995479.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

Didn't they say you still get plenty of clans, they're just going to add some of them as free DLC later? Although it is Paradox so I wouldn't trust their word on that one.

>I'm not saying you should shit on the game before it gets released

Attached: 1560373345339.gif (400x400, 1.34M)

since outer worlds is included, no, definitely no.

The game was never going to be a pnp tier rpg

yes, if you're a normalfag

Kill yourself and take your conformist opinions with you. Gameplay could've easily been a hack n' slash game on its own.

Attached: spicy.gif (245x245, 957K)

I would be happy if one of them turns out to be good. Probably not going to happen though.

nigger, dragon age 2 is horrible pile of shit

I don't know, it looked about as janky as the first one. And personally I'd much rather have a janky game that takes risks than a polished one that plays it safe and ends up generic.

CP77 will be the better game but whether it will fulfill your autistic RPG fantasies remains to be seen, and probably not

They're all going to be shit because Yea Forums says so. Just hate the product.

>Outer Worlds
I can see it having some nice quest lines here and there but I can easily see it not working out as well as people hope it will. That being said I'm honestly excited about it.
>Cyberpunk
If they can do Witcher 3 quest system design and give me even a basic gun play combat I will be happy. Witcher 3 is a great game if you play it on easy and think of it more like an adventure game with shitty combat you have to do from time to time.
>Bloodlines 2
Yeah that's going to suck. Bloodlines 1 was good for it's quest lines but so horrible broken it's almost laughable. Don't really know who's the writer and developers but based on everything I've seen it seem like it's going to be even worse bug wise than 1 which is insane.

>in game footage doesn't look as good as prerendered trailer
Are you 12?

I'm just talking based on the material I've seen.

I meant the atmosphere and not the graphic quality.

>Outer Worlds
Nobody cares
>Cyberpunk
Will be a soulless soipunk "open world" game as opposed to the dope rpg we were promised.
>Bloodlines 2
Absolute dumpster fire. Gameplay looks like total dogshit.

The game has MASSIVE issues on a fundamental level. Content adaptation is the least of its worries.

You can't turn into mist/bats and fly through a bar-gate a 5 year old could fit through, but you can backtrack to some pointless room where you can turn into mist/bats and fly through a running fan all the way across the ventilation system to some room across the street from where the gate was blocking. The game has a Skyrim compass. Writing is done by far-left millenials. Graphics look good but lack substance. Game's an FPS with on-rails 3rd person action sequences. The shooting and ability mechanics are lackluster. Aim-assist is aimbot strong. Abilities have both a crosshair and a ground indicator at the same time. Gameplay looks stiff.

I could go on and on. Bottom line's this shit will be first person indie Anthem, quote me on this.

>the dope rpg we were promised.
which was?

there are 9 months left until release

It has enough redeemable aspects to it that if you get dirt-cheap with the DLCs it's worth it,
It certainly's worth a pirate.

Attached: picapee.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Bloodlines is not the type of open world i am thinking about. You could say that dark souls is open world in some sense. I am talking about vast and empty worlds with nothing interesting happening outside of quests.

>I meant the atmosphere
Pffft now i know you're 12.

cyberpunk while either good or bad overall will for sure outperform the other two in quality in every comparable way.

>resorting to "game is cheap or just pirate" argument
I am a big fan of DA:O and I pirated sequel and it was a waste of fucking time.

One of them will be fantastic, but I'm not going to tell you which one.

they will all be normie trash will bare bones RPG mechanics to give the illusion of depth

cyberpunk will be deus ex: the masquerade 2077 and the other two will just be shit but vampire could maybe, MAYBE be saved if it has particularly good writing, but I doubt it

>Outer Worlds
Nope.
>Cyberpunk
Good action game, poor RPG.
>Bloodlines 2
Nu-Deus Ex quality.

plenty of time to remove more features and add them as free DLCs later
based CDPR

>Outer Worlds
Will be shit just like the rest of post-New Vegas Obsidian games

>Cyberpunk
Depending on how they do shooting and implants, might be good.

>VTMB2
Hard to tell. A lot of red flags are there, but they also seem to be making a plenty of right moves.

>I am a big fan of DA:O
lol no you aren't
Fuck off and take your broken english with you, learn to think for yourself. We get it, "da2 bad" "dai single player mmo", I'd be interesting to see you expressing your own thoughts for a change.

Attached: 123597566264.jpg (452x452, 33K)

was nice talking to you, dumb bitch nigga

Attached: 1480502988715.gif (250x186, 1.52M)

you too, unpaid shill

cyberpunk yeah, the other 2 idk

Not really, unless your one of those types that actually finds it's obnoxious cast likable.

>will be like No Man’s Sky
>will be as empty and soulless as Watch Dogs 1
>will be forgotten 2 weeks after release

bloodlines already looks waaay shitter than nu-ex

>being hyped for video games
Already setting yourself up for disappointment.

Attached: 1472690203432.png (1035x621, 713K)

Sounds more like botw.

All three of these look like the types of games people wouldn't even be excited for back in 2012. Video games are dead.

>shit downgraded combat
>reskinned "dungeons" aka same fucking location but at night
>pathetic amount of content and weird "reworks" of some characters from the first game
>story developed on a much smaller scale, game barely even felt like a sequel, more like some kind of weird DLC-addon
imagine having such a shit taste that you like this piece of shit game

Attached: 1560321838227.gif (320x240, 2.66M)

>like no man's sky
Where the fuck did you get that from? I've heard a lot of complaints about it but that's a new one.

>anything that doesn't agree with my opinions is just parroted

no john you are the demons

>Dragon Age 2 was developed in barely a year and its gameplay at least was stellar.
>calls others leftists
>likes dragon age and pretends 2 had good combat

Attached: 1563682621111.jpg (335x200, 9K)

>Outer Worlds looks like dogshi-

Attached: The Outer Worlds Combat.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

well you went pretty fast from "don't shit on the game before playing" and "don't preorder" to "uhhhh shill!"
hilarious

man it would be rad if Cyberpunk 2077 is actually decent

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-193432.jpg (1080x1920, 596K)

Lets settle this, while cyberpunk 2077 be good.

Maybe TOW by some miracle, but probably not.
>comparing nu-CDPR to nu-Blizzard
Seems fair to me.

they really should get rid of slowmo and close-ups

They all look good to me.

It's amazing how they've managed to replicated Gamebryo's wooden animations in Unreal Engine.

>The Outer Worlds
maybe, depends on mod support
>Cyberpunk 2077
Witcher 3 resking, mod support can make it top kino though
>Bloodlines 2
no, but mod support can save it

Does this mean suffering for those shilling it or those wanting it to fail? or both

cyberpunk most likely, vampire I pray but most likely not, the third I'm sorry but you shouldn't get your hopes up.

Cyberpunk doesn't look like it's going to be very moddable, although we haven't seen any unscripted gameplay so far so it's hard to say.

>Gameplay could've easily been a hack n' slash game on its own.
Please be bait. What am I saying? It's Yea Forums of course you're for real. That's why I keep coming really, what a freakshow.

Bloodlines 2 is Paradox + epic games trash. Two of the worst companies in video games right now, up there with Deep Silver and EA. It's going to be shit.

Why the fuck would you WANT to replicate gamebryo?

that depends. are you a contrarian incel, or do you actually enjoy video games?

Cyberpunk will be the best from a refinement and production value standpoint, Bloodlines 2 will be in the middle with what I think will be pretty good writing and RPG mechanics and mediocre everything else, and Outer Worlds looks to be the weakest from what I've seen.

>well you went pretty fast from "don't shit on the game before playing" and "don't preorder"
I didn't say these two. But preordering in general nowdays is stupid anyways as games almost never run out of stock.

What's people's problem with Epic lately? I haven't been keeping up with news that much.

Shut the fuck up because you have no idea what you are talking about. Until the game is out we can't say one way or the other. Seeing a 30 minute gameplay video and hearing about the behind closed doors gameplay is nowhere near enough to form a conclusion on this.

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

No one is saying it was a great game. They're saying that specifically the combat was fun and satisfying compared to

they literally are.

It's always a good thing when games manage to piss off the trannies AND /pol/ all in one.
Gives me hope.
Vtm is a lost cause, though.

are you implying you are the average pleb? if so you are wrong, video games arent dead, you are dead

Jeez what's got you so worked up? I'm just saying it looks a bit too polished to be easily moddable.

Nice one! I too love having aneurysm inducing gameplay in my RPGs!
Now gimme (you)s I'm fitting in!

Outer Worlds: Will be rated 8/10 on average but will be closer to a 6 in reality.

Cyberpunk will be another immensely popular "love it or hate it" like Witcher 3

Bloodlines 2 will be more polished but ultimately soulless and miss the mark of what people loved about the first

it's just faction war brainletcels shitposting for their tribe. ignore it.

Even if they were good, you fucks would never admit it.

Fuck all of you

Attached: 1559639750351.jpg (640x1440, 551K)

>game is literally like NV
>people hate it
is this what nostalgia googles look like?

Good post and completely true.

Cyberpunk will sell well but will likely just be a decent game. Not as bad as Yea Forums makes out or as good as shills want you to believe, but since it wasn't GOTD it'll be shitposted to oblivion on here. Vtmb2 hasn't really looked promising for a while now, given it's using V5 and the gameplay they showed looked extremely bad. Outer Worlds is similar, the footage they showed back at PAX was abysmal looking and I hope it turns out decent but I admit I dont have high Hope's for it. That said the people sperging out about it because no romances, lockpicking/hacking minigames, 3rd person or being hubs instead of open world are retarded.

shills have great pride in their jobs

>There have been zero bad things revealed about the game
And here you can see an example of the TW3 (and now CP2077) target audience.

>bloodlines 2 will be more polished

Attached: 1517680128533.jpg (1074x810, 86K)

I wonder who's parade CDPR is going to shit on this time around.

Attached: W3_awards and tears.jpg (1145x873, 290K)

Biggest jew in the industry. They keep poaching games people wanted by bribing them millions of dollars to not sell their game on steam, where people want it.

They've gone so far as to start going after Kickstarters who have promised a Steam release for YEARS and bribing them millions to make it epic store exclusive, Fucking over all the people who even made the game possible. Then their CEO goes on to act innocent and blame everything on valve. It's not his fault he knowingly ripped a game from fans who were promised something else, but then blames valve for it. Somehow. Furthermore, an air of conceit anti-consumerism surrounds them leading developers and publishers like gearbox to smugly tell fans to fuck off because they don't want their sales if they don't use the epic games store.

If you mean looks like NV sure.

It will, though. It's basically impossible not to be more polished than the first Bloodlines was.

Than the first one. Not a high bar.

I couldn't finish DLCs in W3 because I got extremely bored

Cyberpunk is very likely gonna be a landmark title. Of course you can't say for sure until it's out but it's very unlikely it's gonna be anything less than great. Outer Worlds is probably gonna be a cult classic. Looks a bit clunky and olf fashioned but I think the writing will be able to support it. Bloodlines 2 is kind of a wild card. Could be good, could also suck. I hope for the best, of course, but there's a good chance it could end up dissapointing.

Because it's Fallout in space. Sadly, for all those who wanted New Vegas 2, none of the key players involved in that game are working on TOW.

>life is strange on the list

Attached: 111112.gif (720x404, 1.78M)

Look user, I liked witcher 3 but a game with combat that atrocious doesn't deserve goty. Same with botw and nuGod of war.

A lot. Go do some research and educate yourself to form your own opinion before an indoctrinated retard tries to play it down and convince you epic isn't bad for the industry.

Wait, leftists? But you just mentioned Bioware and DA2 in a good light.

DA2, the game where I literally had males throwing themselves to fuck my male mc.

you aren't cool dude

No one praises New Vegas for the gameplay. It was serviceable at best.

/thread

>The combat is atrociou-

Attached: Witcher 3 Griffin fight.webm (700x392, 2.91M)

CDProjekt drones I guess, I always love when a company gets huge and suddenly they can do no wrong

>No one praises New Vegas for the gameplay.
The gameplay is exactly what makes it good.

How is this different from botw combat other then no slow mo after every successful dodge.

Cyberpunk is gonna be a pile of shit and win GOTY. Outer Worlds will be yet another regular nu-Obsidian game which some faggots will still defend but will ultimately end up mediocre and forgettable. Bloodlines 2 is going to be all of the jank and none of the charm, maybe half of the quality at most, plus microtransactions; red flags all over the place and it looks like shit.

>He doesn't know about the alternate control scheme

this looks extremely bad

botw gameplay was fun though.

It's ok mate thanks for trying. I've come to gripes with the fact that americans need common sense to be explicitly stated to them as a disclaimer min-sentence in every single argument. So I just don't bother triple-stating my position all the time.

Attached: 1553439313630.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

he deliberately makes it look bad

Name something that looks better. I'll wait.

Dark Souls

Attached: Dark Souls - Knight Artorias Fight.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

>the critics' picks

Attached: 1548918886283s.jpg (250x247, 8K)

>compared to outer worlds
nobody compared those games and it doesn't even make sense to do it.
Just give up faggot, DA2 combat is trash

>They've cut much RPG stuff like many classes
Actually read how 2020 works. Also, plenty of great RPGs don't have classes like Fallout 1 and 2 but I don't see endless moaning about how it's not a RPG
>The ganeplay footage we saw looks not as great as the trailers.
You mean the 2013 teaser which was never intended to reflect how the game was meant to be?
>meaningless dialogue choices here and there to create the illusion of an RPG
How do you know? Are you some CDPR playtester who knows the game inside and out?

he did a good job then

DMC3 for example

What, no beyond good and evil 2? You know, the upcoming open world masterpiece by ubisoft?

Attached: beyond_good_and_evil_2_knox.png (590x332, 253K)

The gameplay I've seen leaves a lot to be desired

They seem to be doing good on the characterizations and writing, but they are struggling with game mechanics. This doesn't surprise me all that much considering that it's the same problem they ran into with all their previous games. They have a good writing team, but they don't have anyone good developing their gameplay.

damn how does he have so much poise,armor and health?

This is vtm?

Yeah, I can tell already that it's going to bomb.

Outer Worlds will be a good rpg with dogshit combat, but it'll have shit sales because they put no modding tools in for some autistic reason.
Cyberpunk is going to be a good shooter but horrible rpg, similar to fallout 4. Its going to sell tons.
Bloodlines 2 is going to be a mediocre rpg with mediocre combat, but will have better sales then Outerworlds long term because of modding tools.

Outer Worlds will be a janky buggy over-saturated Fallout 4 clone with reddit dialogue.
Cyberpunk will sell like hotcakes but shortly after release will be exposed of how shallow it is compared to it’s original conception.
Bloodlines 2 will just be pure shit, like TOW.

>The gameplay I've seen leaves a lot to be desired
How about give some examples instead of just saying you don't like it.
>but they are struggling with game mechanics
How? In what way?
Stop being vague.

gameplay is going to be something like Deus Ex:HR and I'm completely fine with that.

It's physics system was fun. Its actual combat system was awful.

Fallout 1 and 2 have other features making them RPGs unlike CDPRs last great RPG, TW3 or Cyberpunk which is officially not labelled as an RPG anymore.
>trailer
As I said before I meant the atmosphere.
>How do you know? Are you some CDPR playtester who knows the game inside and out?
From the gameplay footage.

DA2 was made in the cusp of Bioware turning into cuck-central.

Also companions throw themselves at you regardless of your MC's gender because they were made to be romancable by both, don't spread misinformation.
Want to talk about faggotry? DA:I has faggots talking about their gay sexcapades for banter, a lore-breaking tranny and only 1 truly straight romance.

The shooting? Maybe. But it wasn't good.
The stealth is probably going to be Skyrim-tier.

I haven't seen anything of outer world, but for sure cyberpunk will be better than vtm

I think cyberpunk will be an okay game, but not stand-out.

Fallout 1 and 2 have actual world reactivity and non-linear gameplay solutions. You can kill any NPC, too.

>Fallout 1 and 2 have other features making them RPGs unlike CDPRs last great RPG
The game is not even out yet - you don't know anything, stop making statements like you do.

Dragon Dogma if we are talking about action/rpg

cyberpunk will be the opposite. Good RPG but poor action game.

t. I paid attention to this studio's other games

it's going to be a lot of gadget using and different approaches. Not sure where did you get an idea about Skyrim stealth, only Bethesda is capable of making such a shitty gameplay

At least we know the sequel will be as janky and useless at the first. Let's hope the writing is as go... oh. I guess not.

>that janky aim at the start

Why are all game journalists drooling retards with no fine motor control?

If I can't critize the game yet, then you shouldn't praise it either. Meaning we shouldn't have any opinions at all about games that aren't out yet and that's stupid.

If it's anything like TW3, it'll be neither. The barebones RPG elements were only acceptable because so much was set in stone.

>no slow mo after every successful dodge
Drink your blizzard potion, wolf.

Attached: Tw3_potion_blizzard.png (64x64, 6K)

Witcher 3 is an S tier action game.

Attached: God Tier Witcher 3 Combat 2.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

Probably because they tend to play with controllers like the mouth-breathing untermensch that read their articles.

>roll roll roll
>whack miss whack whack
>wait for stamina
>dodge heat-seeking melee attack
>roll roll roll
>drink potion
>whack whack whack STRONG WHACK
>[YOU DIED]

Truly a masterpiece.

youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw
I play TW3 only for story, music, riding a horse in the rain and Yennefer romance
I don't give a damn about repetetive quests
New Vegas has shit gameplay and I love it too

If it doesn't have level design to back it up (and it won't), it's all going to come down to
>Do you want to kill this enemy or knock them out?
+
>Do you want to do it before or after they notice you?

Cyberpunk is literally not even marketed as an RPG anymore.

If you are going to criticize something at least provide some examples. Saying it's not an RPG because they removed a word from their marketing website is the highest tier of autistic reaching I have ever seen.

you can deduce from the gameplay that it will be similar to deus ex
which is a good thing

>OuterWorlds
Nope, it'll be a big buggy mess that people will complain about but a small fanbase will love it and defend it to the death.
>VTMB2
As much as I want this to be good, it'll also share quite a few bugs. Again it'll be playable have some fun moments but will be nowhere near as good as VTMB1 which will have most people up in arms. Yet again a small group will love it.
>Cyberpunk 2077
Will be fun and playable but will ultimately split the playerbase in half with one side crying "what we were promised" and another side crying "I'm fine with what was given to us".
Launch will see it as not being as optimised as it could be so this will start the initial uproar. It'll get better after the first 2 months but the Youtube videos will have already taken an affect on some people.

when has obsidian ever released modding tools?

>New Vegas has shit gameplay
What exactly is bad about it. at no point have I felt like stopping because of the gameplay.

Thread should've ended here.

oh hello

Attached: 1554707952502.png (1430x804, 284K)

Screw you

shit engine, lots of loading screens, shit gunplay, even worse melee combat
the only good thing about NV is story and roleplay possibilities which is 11/10 top tier

>provide reason
>nuh uh, this reason is autistic
what about removing classes then? or is this autistic aswell?

Yes it is

What the FUCK did you say about my clan faggot?

Attached: Blocks your path.jpg (204x465, 37K)

>literally mass replying at random with something completely unrelated to anything
What is happening in your head right now? I'm curious.

The game still has hacker, diplomat and whatever that last one is, just like mass effect. An RPG.

t. useful idiot

>Welcome to the official Twitter account of Cyberpunk 2077 — an open-world, action-adventure story

>t. unpaid shill

>the only good thing about NV is story and roleplay possibilities which is 11/10 top tier
You mean things that actually matter in RPGs.

>but shortly after release will be exposed of how shallow it is compared to it’s original conception.
what is your obsession with this lie

Techie, so engineer basically.

>The only thing that's good in this RPG is what makes a good RPG

A-ahem

Attached: nosferatu.png (1385x1200, 527K)

It's pretty low. The Outer Worlds looks pretty bad from everything they have shown, and anecdotally nobody that I know of who is into games is remotely excited about TOW, especially when compared to the other two.

Cyberpunk is obviously going to be a huge hit, and is basically the complete opposite of what I said about TOW: everything we have seen looks amazing and people are hype as fuck for the game. I could easily see it selling 20 million copies.

Bloodlines 2 is the wild card of the group. There is clearly a good deal of excitement about the game, but there are some question marks about whether it will play well after what we have seen so far. Regardless, it will sell well for what it is, a AA or A game.

They'll all be "shit" in the sense that they'll all fail to live up to the hype and promises, half of which isn't even stuff the developer promised but more just the fans setting their expectations way too high.

I suspect the games will all be perfectly good games though.

>outer worlds
Maybe
>cyberpunk
Lol no, this shit looks like a fucking disaster
>bloodlines 2
It might be good 10 years after release once all the paid dlc that should have been in the base game is out

>shit gunplay, even worse melee combat
I disagree. Few games make blowing off someone's head with a shotgun as satisfying.
Not very complex or technical, sure but the combat in fallout is good.

Stop using reddit formatting you dumbfuck redditors.

The outer worlds is definitely going to be the stinker of the 3. VTMB still seems to have good atmosphere, good writing (so far), good music and good voice acting even if the alpha gameplay they showed off was wonky. The outer worlds on the other hand looks like a total mess, it looks like it should have released around 10 years ago, it's doing nothing new.
Just look how harsh the comments are for what outer worlds showed off at PAX last year.
youtube.com/watch?v=6ixpOzeeTZs

Thanks for that (You)!

And hey, while you're here, don't forget to smash that like and subscribe button.

t. coping tranny.

Attached: 1539896574621.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>reddit spacing

Attached: 26.png (500x500, 270K)

CHINGER

Attached: 26.jpg (835x1200, 71K)

>good writing
everything about it seems off, you're some crappy thin blood and vampires 1-3 generations above you are treating you with respect

>he didn't get the joke
As expected of a newfag.

Attached: 1261359102436.jpg (384x288, 20K)

>VTMB2
>good writing

Where?

It's based on the most up to date VTMB lore. Gehenna happened, most of the elders all went to fight in Gehenna leaving power gaps open for younger vampires, all the urban power players are around 100-200 years old now, all the oldies are fighting their ancient war. Also thinbloods are everywhere now, they outopulate all the other clans put together there are more thinbloods than anyone else so other clans have to treat them like a clan and with some respect.

twitch.tv/avoidingthepuddle/clip/SourOddShrimpTBCheesePull

Suffering as in bad load times, probably.

You learned how to space correctly, good job zoomer.

If you're talking about the preview, you're wrong. If not, I'm curious to know where you saw any of this.

Attached: you.jpg (936x960, 82K)

>in an RPG only the RPing matters
I too, enjoy suffering through pure unbridled cancer as I struggle to get from one interesting point of a game to the next.
Face it, cocksuckers, RPGs with trash gameplay are an excuse of the technological limitations of the past. Nobody should have to go through autism simulators to satisfy your schizophrenia.

Will the Elder Scrolls VI be good?

If they're just nice to you that's probably to lure you in and use you, I don't have that much of a problem with it so long as they don't sincerely give a shit about you.

>wah wah wah
I'm not even the guy with whom you're arguing. With your level of comprehension, you definitely shouldn't state anything to anyone, triple or otherwise, else you'll make a fool of yourself in front of everyone again and again just like you did now.

Will the sun rise in the west tomorrow?

Better than fallout 3 ≠ good, user

>Bloodlines 2 is the wild card of the group. There is clearly a good deal of excitement about the game, but there are some question marks about whether it will play well after what we have seen so far. Regardless, it will sell well for what it is, a AA or A game
the shills have come

and so have i

Attached: 1555311649447.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

What a second...this game has a VATS like system from Fallout? That's kind of neat I guess, though I wish they had created something unique instead of ripping off VATS.

>VTMB still seems to have good atmosphere, good writing (so far), good music and good voice acting even if the alpha gameplay they showed off was wonky
here's another lol

Attached: 1561233291117.png (1024x2792, 550K)

that sounds cool desu, but who are the ancient vampires fighting? some monsters?

hi

Attached: 1533283676834.png (1893x1024, 426K)

No chance for bloodlines.

They're all going to be shit.

/thread

How is time slowdown a copy of fucking vats? If anything it's a copy of max payne.
You can see he does not freeze time to select body parts like an RPG, the signature of vats. All this is is your companion finishing an NPC off.

>and so have i
Oh great it's collage autismo, good thing you're here what would we have done without you?
Yes I am a shill by the way, as indicated by how tired I am of seeing your shitposts.

here's some more of the "up to date" vampire lore ;^)

Attached: 1554334908795.png (1347x822, 260K)

Abhorrent post.

>t. assblasted amerilard
Seethe more, faggot. Thanks for going out of your way to (you) my post from 45 minutes ago to prove your moral/intellectual superiority, ahahahahahahaha.

Attached: oo.jpg (125x125, 2K)

i too am tired of your shillposts fren ;)

Attached: 1561066553840.png (1111x856, 268K)

All trannie sjw games
but idiots will still give them money because you're all weak

So many reddit faggots in this thread.

this has to be a joke or something madeup for shitposting, right.

Seethe more; even your tranny freak constituents have had trouble spamming their shit on Yea Forums ever since the abhorrent gameplay demo.
Think about it, IT LOOKED SO FUCKING BAD NOT EVEN MUTILATED PSYCHOPATHS CAN SHILL IT.

Attached: 1559912726123.png (650x650, 10K)

user i couldnt come up with this shit if i fuckin tried

Attached: corevalues.png (867x1168, 146K)

no
yes
maybe

This image singlehandedly killed my VTM hype. I know the team making the game is different, but they don't seem too far off from whoever wrote this retarded shit.

>militant hater of upcoming game spams thread in an effort to prove how other people are artificially affecting board opinion on said game
Oh hi there dude, you're not paid to do this you say?

Is this actually canon or is it fan made?

it's straight from the v5 corebook.

>Gender quotas

Is this really the version game is based on?
Then it's fucking doomed

to clarify: all the images i am posting are from the v5 corebook

this is the same material that bloodlines is not only based on, but they were developed alongside one another. this is confirmed by devs, no matter how many trannies try to scream otherwise

Attached: 1541453058890.png (1118x790, 190K)

Outer Worlds will probably have a good story and decent RPG elements but buggy and messy gameplay.

Cyperpunk is basically going to be Deus Ex HR except worse gameplay and 30% of the sandbox GTA V is.

Bloodlines has no shot, I still can't believe it memed its way into a sequel.

Oh so it's just a shitty slow down time to finish off the enemy? Lame. At least VATS let you target body parts.

Uhh

uhhhhhhhhhhh???

Attached: brujah.png (920x1140, 876K)

inb4 game's such a flop they eventually retcon the entire edition

Attached: tfw.png (523x536, 420K)

Name my band

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: gangrel.png (1041x1249, 1.19M)

Outer Worlds seems boring but will probably do ok depending on release date.

Cyberpunk is going to do well, we all know.

Bloodlines is going to be an embarrassment and will probably be memory holed quickly due to the hype vacuum after release.

Nah, tablecucks are already playing v5 and okay with it.

Do they have one of these for Tzimisce?

>Turbofaggots are okay with marxist propaganda
What a surprise

lmao this. every thread is some cuck from teej telling us just homebrew it

why are /tg/ the most pathetic cucks on Yea Forums

Attached: toreador.png (886x1110, 731K)

Didn't stop OG bloodlines from being a cult classic. Same freakshow was into the game back then but you weren't born yet to complain about it
Or they didn't pay you to anyway.

>clothing design of a self-medicated adderall junkie millenial
>drawing skill of an OCdonutSteal DeviantArtist diaper furry

Attached: p.jpg (700x775, 79K)

lol no. tzimizce are evil bad nazi wrongthink you bigot, ding dong perma bannu from all nWoD games for even asking

Attached: tremere.png (903x1091, 827K)

Haters gunna hate.

Why so many niggers?

who is paying me to shitpost my mutilated fren?

Attached: ventrue.png (872x1083, 590K)

Oh god what did they to the tzimisce in V5?

I've played New Vegas recently for the first time, it isn't really an amazing game, it's just better than the average bethesda turd, which isn't a big accomplishment at all.

Attached: 780.jpg (998x974, 109K)

this is bait, right?

Like, these all look similarly enough that in combat I couldn't tell who was who.

why are you posting old designs?

The girls in these aren't that bad, but jesus all the guys look like complete faggots.

Bloodlines didn't have any of this shit you fucking lying nigger, kill yourself

they are no longer playable due to
gamewide ban on right wing viewpoints. even though they never had any

Attached: nos.png (972x1225, 1.19M)

>when YOU are the boss fight

Attached: malk.png (900x1117, 752K)

WE WUZ GANGREL AND SHIT

I'm physically intact retard. Do you think it's better for your case that you do this in every single thread that has even a hint of a relation to bloodlines, if you do it for free?
I've got some bad news for you.

takes place in an american city.

DAS RITE

>i'm a physically intact retard
at least youve got that goin buddy (:

Attached: gangrel2.png (991x1301, 1.99M)

But Tzimisce aren't inherently right wing. Hell they pride themselves on altering their bodies in an unnatural way, shouldn't they be praised in the new version? Or did they just bad all Sabbat period so you can't play as the "bad guys" (even though not every member of sabbat clans is associated with the sabbat)

Bloodlines was based on Second or 3rd edition, I forget, but you had none of this shit because it wasn't in the culture zeitgeist. Like, it was actually in the game, but putting on blast as a "focus" was completely against the point. These aren't human, they don't care about sexuality or identity as we know, they are undead predators that mask themselves to blend in with their prey.

You never played it faggot don't even try this shit.

>The girls in these aren't that bad
Don't let the provocative design cloud your mind. Shit looks like what a chlamydia riddled BurningMan whore who's "in touch with her spiritual self/inner demons" would say.

Attached: 1549066367141.png (512x422, 231K)

These are just hobos. They look nothing like Nos. These designs are total shit.

You're not convincing anyone to buy into your drivel, just so you know.

Attached: 1563649204473.jpg (948x1024, 152K)

>But Tzimisce aren't inherently right wing. Hell they pride themselves on altering their bodies in an unnatural way, shouldn't they be praised in the new version?
yeah but listen. for example here is a very old page about a tzimizce

when the leftist warm encountered tzimizce they split. half of them wanted it to be the nazi clan, and the other half (trannies) wanted to fold tzimizce with their body-changing shit into the tranny narrative

so that's why there have been literal trannies in these threads insisting vykos, for instance, is trans because of that one time he cut off his dick in elysium to freak everyone out

of course to anyone who has read even a single page about the clan, you know it has nothing to do with gender, as gender is merely a disgusting biological trapping of humanity, and tzimizce are all about transcending the recognizably human form altogether

Attached: 1399224330238.jpg (1265x1635, 316K)

You're just lucky that Yea Forums is the dumbest board man. When the person acting like the most obvious shill ever is calling out others as shills there is something really off going on. Enough said.

>gets shot 4 times in the face and torso
>”ah, what the hell”

i accept your sound defeat once again

Attached: 1561066616804.png (808x542, 464K)

You're not even replying to someone who disagreed with you in any way you fucking mongoloid.

>TOW
Probably fun desu
>CP2077
50/50. As long as the combat is fun I don't care. I hope it's successful so we get more cyberpunk games
>B2

Soiboi Cuck Collection

Yeah? What was I defeated at exactly?

Outer Worlds is going to be awful in every regard, the Fallout devs went off the fucking deep end and everyone seems to have forgotten that they're the ones who drove the franchise into the ground. FO2 released with horrifying game-breaking bugs, Tactics was shit, and they're the ones who made Brotherhood of Steel.
Cyberpunk is going to look good and have an interesting story, but it's going to be an action game so anyone expecting an RPG with lots of character-building is going to be screeching until the end of time.
Bloodlines 2 is going to be awful. You can't make lightning strike twice and the devs don't seem to understand a whole lot of what made VtMB good on top of that.

your own shill thread (:

Attached: hardsuit.jpg (750x1050, 299K)

There's not that many niggers though. Is the game set in Detroit?

Outer Worlds will suck
t. New Vegas fag

I really wish people knew about the actual state of Obsidian. I don't think they're ever going to turn out anything genuinely good again, we'll have their bug addled old stuff to look at the potential that they missed and that'll he the closest we'll ever get to their best work.

no chance since all three are pretty much made for the reddit audience

>outer worlds
>"witty" humor and memes
>cyberpunk
>le keanu is breathtaking xD
>bloodlines 2
>woke sjw shit

Even worse, Seattle.

Attached: 1324235345667.jpg (184x184, 13K)

I was defeated at my own shill thread? What the fuck does this even mean?

exactly what it says.. ?

Attached: 1561238917386.jpg (1334x750, 123K)

damn blacklight retribution was dope

Seattle's less than 10% black which is extremely low.

Jesus that clip is mass effect Andromeda caliber. Hopefully the writing will carry it, like the last one.

I don't understand what this has to do with what I said. Any rate, this makes me feel like the clans have lost a huge amount of their flavor in order to have a less stylistic approach, because that could be problematic.

This whole Tzimisce thing has already turned me off from the game provided it follows the same narrative.

Vampires are parasites and get alpha predators, they should be in all walks of life to exploit humanity, nothing should be too far out there for them including Nazism. But that is just it, it's all exploitation, so this antifa bullshit and what not tells me someone doesn't see through the layers and takes it all on face value.

keanu is the most cyberpunk actor, now go fuck yourself

ESL huh? Well I wouldn't expect anyone actually skilled at anything to do this for a living so it checks out.

i've nearly broken you, havent i?

Attached: 1562034288519.jpg (400x400, 37K)

>reddit games are ba-

Attached: redditcoreVidya.jpg (2400x1920, 782K)

this thread is fucking bizarre

I was gonna say what about the guy that played Johnny Mnemonic, but then I realised that was Keanu

Keanu washed up 15 years ago

How the fuck are these nosferatu

Ye, it turned out better than I expected.

Says the dude mass replying to literally anyone, regardless of what they were saying.
Looks like you're fulfilling a quota or have gone completely insane. Tell me which,

Attached: 1543537045722.png (939x574, 106K)

How do we go from this, to this

Attached: giphy.gif (500x333, 931K)

Attached: 1472780457690.gif (334x251, 2.6M)

From what I understand they prettied up the nosferatu for whatever reason. So much for beauty coming in all shapes and sizes

Got derailed by a professional totally-not-a-marketer-you-guys. What are you gonna do?

Attached: 1504815424323.jpg (640x853, 63K)

sometimes if i'm late to the thread, i'll reply to a few of the posts at the top for better visibility

dirty trick i know, but apparently it triggers you so i guess i'll keep doing it

Attached: 1563286664594.png (642x683, 823K)

t. zoomer who never saw Johnny Mnemonic

I NEED...a comPUTER!

VTMB 2 is probably gonna be kino.
Outer worlds pure trash.
Cyberpunk will be great if you're into interracial, BMWF, BMAF, AMWF content aswell as support LGBT and MTF & the opposite.

low chances

>ESL
What's with the constant spam of this reddit term recently? Is discord back at it again during the summer break?

Attached: 1545631133818.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

all 3 are garbage and that just proves that Yea Forumseddit is real

You have no idea how excited I was for this game's announcement a few months back, but after the E3's gameplay fiasco I have no hype whatsoever. The whole thing smells of eurojank, and the combat is even worse than before where enemy engagement make you tacked on so you can hit your target. I knew I should have smelled the fish sooner. A game with this much cult following gets announced out of the blue and already the game is set for release in less than a year with day one pre-orders when big name ambition titles would take years to generate hype like CP2077 or Death Stranding.

Attached: Nosferatu 1000 masks.webm (1360x768, 1.42M)

Bloodlines will be great.
Outer Worlds will be good.
Cyberpunk is probably going to be a massive disappointment

Nobody gives a fuck about Keanu Reeves, grow up

>sometimes I act like a textbook shill just to trigger you dude, no big deal, ur shilling by the way
Ah I see now, carry on my dude.

again, who is paying me to shitpost bloodlines threads pobrecito?

Attached: 1563306838331.png (680x736, 97K)

Means you can't speak english to save your life.
English Second Language, ESL. Not recent, you're just new.

D-DUDE ZELDA MY CHILDHOOD
DUDE STAMINA COMBAT ROLL ROLL ROLL WHACK WHACK YOU DIED DUDE

Attached: dilate.png (225x225, 2K)

>Everything I don't like is marxism
Let me guess, the only book you ever read was 12 rules for life

It shows how people are desperate for good western AAA quality game that probably will never happen

"Don't use it to become a monster."
Nigga plz. We must be the softest of soft cunts generation in all history.

Eurojank is usually enjoyable despite the jank like stalker. vtmb just looks shit in the gameplay department. I could ignore the shit that user posting the images for if it wasn't that in your face (which I doubted anyway but still hoped) but that gameplay killed any shred of hype I had for it.

At this point I don't expect any of them to be good.

I know what it means, you deluded freak.
I also know for a fact it's the 3rd week that it's been used so fucking much across all boards. Castrate yourself.

>zoomers telling anyone to grow up

>NV best game of all time
it isn't even among the best RPGs of all time, that's one of the most overrated games of all time, that is

Isn't nu-pire made by US devs? The publisher is Swedish. All the devs I've found have been mental-illness hair problem glasses from the US ranting about trump on twitter.

Does it matter? Marketing isn't just about promoting a product, it's also throwing shade at the competition. People will figure it out eventually, maybe. Like I said it's a dumb underage board.

>Bloodlines
>Every single person involved in the game is a SJW liberal
>will be good

Attached: 6658741354.jpg (413x395, 40K)

soon you will break like the others

all this struggling is useless

Attached: 1563652580978.png (1024x719, 526K)

Keanu washed up a long time ago. The dude probably sucked a bunch of cock just to get where he is now, which is total sellout status.

Woah there little buddy. I'm a freak for schooling your newfag ass? I don't think so. Fuck whatever analytics you pulled out of your ass with that 3rd week bullshit, you're clearly fucking insane.

Yes keep leaving me posts like this one. Credibility can only increase the crazier you act surely.

Outer Worlds is going to be painfully average filled with reddit tier humor memes and lackluster gameplay.

Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be "okay" for what it is, only the Blade Runner crowd is going to be left seething that the game isn't a Gosling masturbating circlejerk when the game releases.

Vampire the Masquerade 2 is going to be a massive stinking Eurojank turdfest. Be prepared for the fanboys of the game using the "game always had bad combat" to excuse to absolute disaster that is going to be the gameplay. The game releases months from now.

This is my take on it.

based poisebro

>throwing shade at the competition
The only tribalism marketing I've seen in vidya was with Battlefield taking shots at CoD; the entitlement, elitism and hostility it bread to the playerbase did nothing to stem the tide that turned the franchise into the laughing stock it is today. Only incompetent pussies market their games by picking fights, because they know for a fact their shit's too weak to stand on its own merits.

ok (:

Attached: ISOLATED.webm (264x360, 1.03M)

This

Stay mad it's Keanu and not your shitty goose zommie.

Fuck you little summerfag sissy. I'll still be here when summer ends and you leave along with your ilk and reddit lingo, and there's LITERALLY NOTHING you and your schizophrenic ass can do about it ;)

What did he mean by this

No. If one of them turns out good we'll have hit the absolute jackpot and could not ask for more.

If all three are 'not bad, I suppose', that'd be all right I suppose. One of the better outcomes, for sure.

Talking about viral shit on anonymous imageboards of course.

nopp

Attached: reviewsformmentm.png (761x239, 340K)

I have a feeling that only Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be the only one that is going to live up to the "not bad I suppose"/"good" unfortunately. Outer Worlds is Fallout 4 from the gameplay footage with more snarkiness than Borderlands, and VTMB just looks bad overall.

Gosling is the boomer's choice of actor, though.

These places are the birth of internet culture. It's only natural when you're trying to shape public opinion/perception you go to the source. Marketers know it and don't give a fuck as long as they get paid.
Question is, do devs know that shilling their shit in places like these only leads to people despising them?

Attached: IstillEndUpDissapointed.jpg (510x511, 66K)

>Gosling
>boomers
L M A O fuck off 2049 zoomer.

So wait, is he marketing for the game, or anti-marketing. And if so, what does that make you?

>Gosling
>boomer's choice
You're so out of touch it pains me, fag.

Attached: doubt.jpg (623x414, 117K)

yes. But I am merely cautiously observing VTMB2.
The New Cain/Boyarsky game wil begreat and Cyberpunk seems like it will fix a lot of the flaws from the witcher games.
the return of the jank AA FPS RPG is upon us.

Outer worlds was the thing that obsidian was working on with a different team while deadfire crashed their plane. It's worth a look at reviews after launch at least.

>If you don't like what I like you have to like something worse
Nigger tier IQ

>do devs know that shilling their shit in places like these only leads to people despising them?
Does it? Lately I see more people accredit smear campaigns like the one going on itt to autism.
Hell on 2019 Yea Forums I'll take a blatant shill thread over the off topic garbage that we get flooded with regularly.

>If reddit likes good games I have to hate them and avoid playing them.
I truly feel sorry for you.

He markets because that's what he's being paid to do; he doesn't give a fuck about how people perceive the devs. PR is not in his job description.
Marketers are in it for the short run, rake in easy money doing a guaranteed job. If a dev-studio dies in the long run who cares, there are many out of touch retards to employ them.

>And if so, what does that make you?
A figment of your imagination; your personal rebellion, a cry of agony, a fart in the forest, a consistent hemorrhoid.

I'm really uninterested in all 3. I really hope Todd and Emil will show what they're working on soon.

Funny that that guy thinks that Yea Forums isn't turning into the festering asshole it was always meant to be and holds no weight on the internet anymore.

Gosling is to zoomers what Keanu is to boomers.

Todd will just disappoint and you know it.

>Keanu
>boomers
Keanu is the zoomer messiah right now, the fuck are you on about. It took them decades to catch onto the fact that he's an absolute lad

>Todd
either trolling or literally braindead

Yeah I tend to forget more mentally ill people have internet access than ever before.
I'm a glass-half-empty kind of guy, so I choose to believe schizo freaks are battling with shills for our attention.

The last time Bethesda was in this much shit they ended up making Morrowind, maybe there's still some hope left.

Outerworlds:
>being made by a for hire company that never made something big by themselves
>even the marketing already is trying to make people come down with expectations
People will be underwhelmed regardless but maybe in the future it will be remembered as a niche classic

Cyberpunk
>being made by a company know for making big open world games
>banking a lot on it being the next big thing
Probably it will be ok

Bloodlines
>The team have pretty much no experience and even the publisher don't have any real ide what it's doing
>It's being heavily marketed on nostalgia and they are being really secretive about how the gameplay will be
It will bomb hard

Attached: economist.jpg (308x389, 48K)

>anybody who wants to get a message out is a shill or a schizo
That's, dare I say, pretty schizoid of you user.

I honestly have no clue what either of these replies are supposed to mean.

Nope

>Keanu
>lad
How?

>n-no pls dont call out my favourite actor...

He's pretending like 4chans is as big as it was on the internet 10 years ago and think people actually come here to be "hip"

no lol

Keanu and Gosling are doomer bait. Keanu actually is an autistic depressoid and gosling only plays one.

>outer worlds
nu-obsidian, so no.
>cyberpunk
trannes, auto aiming guns, strong female women. No chance.
>Bloodlines 2
Cmon now. If you look at the history of the company that is making this game you will keep your expectations very low.
Games have been cancelled sweaty, go read books.

>Gosling
>Boomer choice
Holy fucking shit, you couldn't be further from the truth you disgustingly obvious zoomer.

Keanu Reeves has been and probably still is the poster child for Hollywood Cyberpunk cinematography who has been in a plethora of Cyberpunk films since before you were born in 90's from movies like the Matrix, Johnny Mnemonic, A Scanner Darkly, Replicas, etc, and his inclusion was a great choice on CDPR's part because it shows they actually know the genre and are paying homage to the great films of the past. The only reason why you idolize and go on your knees sucking Gosling's dick because of the recent movie from a year ago, and now you base your entire consensus on the genre from that shitty movie and have put Gosling as the poster child. That, couldn't be any more zoomer.

Attached: haggard-face-old-man.jpg (600x480, 111K)

>that guy thinks that Yea Forums isn't turning into the festering asshole it was always meant to be and holds no weight on the internet anymore
Hey for all intends and purposes I'm a newfag, but I've still done research and keep a low profile. Try doing the same for a change.
"Yea Forums the musical" makes references to shills, traps, feet, autism, contrarians and general cancer for the last 6 years and more. So it's safe to assume shit's been this way for quite a while.

Name me a single good thing revealed about those games

Attached: .jpg (125x124, 2K)

Yeah, newfag. The "shills" are mod mandated "OKAY" threads. This place isn't part of some huge conspiracy, it's just the mods have finally started to kick out whole communities and promote things like smash and pokemon.

real boomer chads would choose Harrison Ford

Attached: harrison-ford-blade-runner-2049-1200x520.jpg (1200x520, 321K)

Will probably be shit

Will probably be shit but will sell well

Will definitely be shit and will sell moderately

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>Games have been cancelled sweaty, go read books.
Why are you on the videeogame board then buddy?
We've got a book board on this site right? Too slow for your ADD?

Ford was never a good actor

I didn’t know that desu
I’ll temper my expectations now
Fucking hell why can’t we have anything anymore?

such a horrible idea for cyberpunk setting

why? because he was in 2 cyberpunk movies? how does that make him a good choice for cyberpunk 2077? his acting is pretty subpar, but i guess if you want to feel smart because you recognize keanu from other movies and you also want to have him in because he is likeable then have fun

that's exactly why redditors love him though, not because his acting is good but because he is likeable and he was in other shit that reminds them of cyberpunk

Gosling was also bullied at school though and iirc I read something about him bringing steak knifes to school and throwing them at kids, so hes a autist.

The Outer Worlds will be a hit with le ribbit because its *URRRRPPP* FOR INTELLECTUALS MORTY.
Cyberpunk will ne a huge hit because its riding off of the good boy points of CDPR and TW3, and people are still craving future games like Deus Ex.
Bloodlines 2 will only appeals to a minority of people who enjoyed the first game, but the faggot pandering will alienate a small portion of that fanbase considering how most of the people that liked the games setting were mentally ill to begin with. The company things by pandering to trannies they will get a huge new audience of buyers, but in reality they don't play games.

So really Outer Worlds and Bloodlines will do mediocre(not bad but not great), and Cyberpunk, even if its shit will do really well because of the hype of pedigree it has behind it.

>I didn’t know that desu
I strongly recommend you check out the twitter feeds of some of the devs. Try to find one without pronouns in the bio.

It triggers you sweetums.

Got some real bad news for you my man. Perhaps even hobby redefining news, as in you probably cannot play any game at all ever again if that's the metric you go by.

Well there you go. Gosling and Keanu are fucking autists, that's the only reason retards like them.

I see no message here. Perhaps your reddit experience might be of some use?

>MSM perpetually assblased with Yea Forums ever since the 2016 USA elections
>website's been referenced across multiple social media platforms constantly
>intelligence agencies and insiders have been caught here
At this point, I can only surmise you're trying this hard to be that delusional, there's no way it's not deliberate. Perhaps you're trying to cope for having your "secret club" shat on, or you're a tourist pretending Yea Forums's always been shit that it's not you and your ilk to blame. Who knows.

>muh reddit
speak normal

>games are dead
>that means i cant be on a game board
Are you american by any chance?

Attached: rYFWTiD_d.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Cyberpunk will be ok. Other games be boring.

Dumb jaded boomer

sorry mate, that is how it is now

>intelligence agencies and insiders have been caught here
On Yea Forums? On Yea Forums? Or wast that infinitychan?Either way, what do intelligence agencies have to do with videogames?

>reddit spacing
>calls others reddit
You aren't fooling anyone user.

>Blade Runner 2049 bad
>Johnny Mnemonic and Replicas good

cdpr shill or complete brainlet?

Attached: 1558876270934.png (1000x432, 165K)

Yes I am american. I love hamburgers and freedom and am also obese and black.
Are you retarded by any chance? Well there's also /vr/, might be more your speed if you're into talking about dead videogames.

Relax everyone. Star citizen will make PC gaming great again.
Any day now.

someone who has taste instead of liking zoomer shit like 2049

>2049's aesthetic is shi-

Attached: Blade Runner 2049 Cinegrid.jpg (2521x1493, 2.44M)

as soon as they have no arguments anymore they resort to buzzwords

CDPR cocksuckers, must be

if you like games when long dialogues and nice graphics are more important than good gameplay then yes

>t. 80iq zoomer american

Attached: 1557774867377.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Man I sure do love piss yellow

okay so you are saying blade runner 2049 is a worse movie than johnny mnemonic is that right?

Just stop acting like an idiot and people won't call you an idiot. If it bothers you that much you'll just have to stop posting.

Yes. The original bladerunner is great, 2049 is fucking garbage.

Outer Worlds and Bloodlines 2 are already confirmed garbage. Cyberpunk 2077 ? Meh, 50/50. Could go either way.

Kurwa, t-this isn't Cyberpunk! where are the nice Blue Skies and the palm trees? Why are there no trannies??? Cyberpunk must have trannies in it or it isn't Cyberpunk, cdpr told me so!!!! mommmyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Attached: Download (2).jpg (233x217, 9K)

2049 > Original

Perhaps you'd like to try again, but use real words this time, to explain to me what the fuck it is you are doing on this board exactly.
Also no I'm not american.

2049 is pretty good for the first 45 minutes, then it nosedives into netflix original tier.

pretty much every movie critic disagrees, are you sure you're not just being a contrarian faggot user?

Attached: 1560967035997.gif (498x472, 2.31M)

I play video games? Are you retarded or what.

>movie critic
>fotm anime picture
OH NONONONO

>trannes
Wut?
>auto aiming guns
Some guns have auto-aim and it's a feature of the gun, not a crutch for people who suck at games
>strong female women
>female women
That's like saying male men. And videogames have had strong women since forever and they have never been a problem, unless they're extremely try-hard or you're trying to make something realistic and even then you could count it under suspension of disbelief

>people are now trying to out contrarian each other

Attached: D2wRMP3WwAABPOr.jpg (800x450, 49K)

This.

what harrison ford has to do with anything here?
Film was also kinda meh, was not impressed.

don't think i'm argueing with you i know you are just shitposting but i wanna show everyone else how much of a brainless retard cdpr shills are

even mike pondsmith said he loved 2049

sorry you had an argument? i thought u were just shitposting

never @ me again tranny

No.
>CRITICS SAY GOOD SO GOOD
Learn to think for yourself you dumb nigger.

If your piss is that color you should go see a doctor

You play videogames on Yea Forums?
Nigga you've got no business calling anyone retarded.
You don't play videogames on this board, you post about them. Why are you posting about the videogames you've already claimed to not enjoy? It's such a simple question, please make a real post already for fuck's sake.

Attached: 1510258656953.jpg (400x546, 137K)

Not only are you a so(y) ridden faggot you're also wrong. 2049 has an 81 and Blade Runner has an 89, go fuck yourself

@

Outer Worlds? Maybe.
CyberPunk? High probability.
Bloodlines? Hell no.

Attached: 1522013726715.jpg (480x380, 14K)

>You're a shill because you disagree with something the creator of the thing your supposedly shilling said
>calls others brainless retards
The fucking irony

Attached: 1563477694296.jpg (631x631, 47K)

this looks like shit and not cyberpunk
pic related is much better and the true cyberpunk aesthethic

Attached: xexq829dtb311.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Got to admit nuRunner has a nice aesthetic, though. Every frame is a desktop wallpaper.
But I miss the dirty low budget look of the original. Steam, condensation, neon lights, crowds and people eating gutter oil food is comfy

2049 is söy repellent of the highest degree.

Marketing. After their abysmal E3's bethesda always ramp up marketing against what actually drew attention.

this nigger also says it's good

Attached: Download (3).jpg (300x168, 6K)

>Why are you posting about the videogames you've already claimed to not enjoy?
You need to get checked.

Deeeeerpppp BAST BAST BAST! Now this is Cyberpunk! All Cyberpunk is Blade Runner where is dark, gloomy, and pretentious like by angsty soul! I got to cry about my AI gf! Also, cybernetics should be a thing but the thought of cybernetic genatalia being a thing in an augment-obsessed world even to a guy getting his micropenis fixed is uncanny, totally not possible, and going toooo far! Ridleyyyyy Scoooooooott! I want to suck your penis forever!!

Attached: 52880820_443654439711574_6872704942593959925_n.jpg (246x246, 13K)

I like 2049 a lot but thinking that it's good because critics say it's good is one of the most retarded opinions you could have.

2049 is great you insufferable cunts.
Contrarianism is no substitute for a personality.
Yes I know it did poorly on box office but it's popular on this board, you know what I mean, don't even try.

Sure the aesthetic is good, but as a actual movie its shit. Faggots only love it because "muh goose"

He's also a fat liberal cuck with a tranny step son

hes literally working with cdpr on the game

Why? Can you form a single coherent thought? Please that's all I'm asking here. Fucking Yea Forums has the most braindead posters man I swear to god.

Attached: 1536852781454.jpg (620x767, 23K)

no. note really, even pirating that would be to much effort.
i hated that shit, id much rather play VtMB 2. of course, nothing was ever going to top DA1 for me from that series so.

That looks low-tech and low-life, in a high-tech world, and it's great.

Americans mad that their blindfolds have been ripped out and reality is kicking in.

fpbp

Proof?

i mean most people who watched it said it's good but i don't know if there is a way to measure that. i guess because a couple contrarians in this thread said it's bad means it's bad

What about it was shit to you?

Again, what the fuck does that matter? You don't have to agree on every single thing with someone to like anything they've made. Him liking or disliking 2049 is irrelevant because that's his opinion, not mine. You're just giving me more reasons to believe you can't think for yourself when all your arguments are "but X said Y was actually good!"

Attached: 1563251029984.jpg (201x201, 5K)

is this the worst thread on Yea Forums right now

Attached: 1562442556010.png (600x638, 296K)

>most people who watched it said it's good

omfg all the retards come out of the woodwork on sunday. google it.
go back to resetera then. Why do you post on a website which you claim has braindead posters? Is resetera too slow for your autism?

>The Outer Worlds
Obsidian are hacks. Expect Nu-Vegas reskin: garbage gameplay and dialogues bloated with meaningless flavour options creating illusion of choice.
>Cyberpunk 2077
Well, at least it's going to have slightly better combat than Bitcher. I'm afraid it's going to be 8 hours long and mostly cutscenes and talking.
>Bloodlines 2
Guaranteed to be unfinished shallow garbage that poorly tries to imitate original's SOUL. I fucking hate how Paradox is now pushing their DLC policy outside of their map painters. Also expect to lose humanity points for misgendering someone.

2077 = meh > TOW > shit > BL2
RPGs are fucking dead. Bloated budgets (muh 400 hours of voice acting) and focus on story and dialogues instead of good RPG systems killed the genre.

Attached: 1521214341985.jpg (180x266, 10K)

That it had nothing but aesthetics going for it. And the chick playing Gosling's waifu was pretty hot.

OP here, I feel quite proud of this exquisite shitfest that I started

It's actually the best thread because people are actually talkign about videogames and not trading pokemon porn

nice user. good catch. did anyone win a index with this shit? i left the index in first just in case

>8 hours long
maybe do some research on the people you shit on

Okay triggered /pol/ teen, keep seething

>fat liberal cuck
Better than a /pol/tard.
The only question is, will the game's politics be currentyear shoe-horning or will they make sense in-game. If the latter, why get your panties in a bunch?

Being a fat nigger with a tranny step son is just bout as low as you can get user.

HOLY SHIT IS THAT BASED KEANU??? HOLY SHIT THAT'S SO AWESOME HE'S SO LIKEABLE! HOLY SHIT THE GAME IS 90% NIGGERS, SO FUCKING DYSTOPIAN DUDE. LOOK AT THE SAINTS ROW GRAPHICS; REALLY SUBVERTED MY EXPECTATIONS. THANK YOU CDPR!!I WAIT A SECOND IS THAT A BIG BLACK TRANNY COCK, FUCK I MUST SUCK ON IT RIGHT NOW THIS IS THE REAL CYBERPUNK

Attached: 1563522533725.png (454x520, 12K)

Hi, I see I am still living rent free in that head of your so much you can identify me from reaction images, exactly how seething are you today?

Attached: 34567.jpg (256x192, 10K)

>outer worlds
>cyberpunk 2077
>VTMB2
OP knew what he was doing. Theres very little chance of Yea Forums having a actual discussion about one by themselves, there was no hope when all three were combined.

The fuck does resetera have to do with anything? What is your problem dude? Asked a simple question and your ass got so blasted you're throwing every single low effort meme of the week insult there is.
Don't even bother replying if you're gonna be like that. Cancerous as fuck, you are the only problem this board has the way I see it, fuck if I'm gonna stop coming here because of your stupid ass.

>You're just giving me more reasons to believe you can't think for yourself when all your arguments are "but X said Y was actually good!"
Mad.

just killin your game nbd :)

Have you played pen&paper cyberpunk? Modern day liberals' heads would explode from reading the 2020 core rulebook. I think Pondsmith is going to do us right.
Now if the dev or publisher was Paradox... bwahaha

>baldurs gatefag dictating what is/isn't a rpg
lol keep sucking that Larian cock nigger, I'm sure they won't make another shitty game filled with reddit humor.

how do you go from this...

Attached: 1519739741587.jpg (3840x1600, 813K)

>Have you played pen&paper cyberpunk? Modern day liberals' heads would explode from reading the 2020 core rulebook.
You really think they're using that anymore?

We were never at this for cyberpunk to begin with.

>all good
>outer worlds
no, obsidian has game breaking bugs in every one of their games, not just new vegas, and one of those "original fallout devs" is more recently one of the main parties responsible for the trainwreck of the diablo 3 base game

All three are upcoming RPGs that are coming out relatively soon and I had one reason or another to be interested in, one being made by the people that made one my favorite games, the second being a sequel to one of my favorite games and the third being something I've just generally been excited for since I first saw the original teaser. Didn't plan on it being like this but at least I'm not bored.

Outer Worlds and VTM will be good but not great

yes you did faggot

I don't have any expectations for the games except for Cyberpunk.
But it looks like they'll rather spend cash on keanu marketing than actually making the game like a cyberpunk game. What happened to those "classes" we could play, the classes from the pen and paper version? What happened to being able to rp as the cop shown in the very first trailer?
Doesn't look like it.
None of the things in the list point out he's a /pol/ fag tho.

>:):):):):):):):)
Be gone outlander.

>bloodlines 2
NO NOSFERATU NO BUY

Attached: nosferatu.gif (500x400, 338K)

Pondsmith is working on 2077 IIRC.

(:

>Don't even bother replying if you're gonna be like that. Cancerous as fuck, you are the only problem this board has the way I see it, fuck if I'm gonna stop coming here because of your stupid ass.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. bye faggot. I heard resetera has some real polite people btw.

Attached: 1561242292409.png (383x257, 171K)

Obviously not but Pondsmith is still involved.
All I care about is the atmos and gameplay. Politics in game is fine so long as it makes in-game sense and isn't currentyear muh drumppfffff which I somehow doubt CDPR would do.

>What happened to those "classes" we could play, the classes from the pen and paper version? What happened to being able to rp as the cop shown in the very first trailer?
Where was it said you'd have access to all the classes in the first place?

Really didn't, I don't come to Yea Forums often anymore since most AAA games interest me about as much as watching paint dry so I assumed most of the big controversies were forgotten by now.

If working on 2077 means his number is somewhere in their office, sure

The guys look like they were taken straight out of /fa/ with their proportionally awkward style to match proportionally awkward rejects.
At the same time, very few of the female designs are any good.

...to this?

cdpr can't even compete in the waifu department against blade runner 2049 and waifus was the only good thing about cdpr games anyway

Attached: nWCEntN.jpg (2048x971, 510K)

On that note, which classes have been confirmed? Can I play a rockergirl or will I have to be mr. generic solo?

Larian is going to save the genre and this has nothing to do with Baldur's Gate.
youtu.be/DOGsD4SoKkQ

Attached: 1521215105140.jpg (1280x815, 347K)

Not asking for politeness you fucking mongoloid. God how the fuck do you even breathe?

Attached: 1508659433233.jpg (541x296, 25K)

They never confirmed anything about the game until the e3 trailer came out. Back then some people were speculating that it wouldn't even be an RPG, but a more linear story focused game where you played a member of the psycho squad (the guys shown in the trailer)

>Reddit is going to save crpgs
No

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Attached: Oprah-You-Get-A.jpg (620x464, 26K)

This but v5 Nosferatu look like dogshit anyway.
Doesn't matter if it's actually trying to be about drumpf or not, people outright look for things to he mad about these days, so they'll try and use anything to get mad about. I recall shortly after far cry 5 released someone getting mad about a mission where you defend veterans graves with a black chick because her dad was buried there, all because they assumed she meant ww2 vets when it was gulf war vets instead.

Outer Worlds will have cool factions and decent writing. Cyberpunk will be great. I want Bloodlines to be good, but it looks like a technical mess. The E3 demo sucked ass.

what are these characters in the context of the game?

DON'T YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY WIFE T-BUG EVER AGAIN YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

>Larian
ok now you are just taking a piss

>All Cyberpunk is Blade Runner
This but unironically.

Attached: 1520181001785.jpg (600x600, 148K)

how will cdpr fags recover from this?

>"b-but those a-are not the romance options, t-they haven't revealed the 2077 qts yet, t-trust me bro"

Attached: 1555856667364.jpg (500x484, 94K)

DAMAGE CONTROL INITIATE

Attached: 1568790987654.jpg (354x270, 8K)

>Outer worlds
What is this, never heard about it? Should I care? Right now I don't

>Cyberpunk
CDPR is not the best at making games, but they are good at making something. And they got a lot of money and are good at storytelling. So I think the game will be good for what it will be. But it won't be the next vtmb (best non pron game on this fucking planet) as far as I can see.

>Bloodlines 2
I know how bloodlines2 would have had to be to be the next vtmb(2) and so far it is not doing it at all. I think it will be a mediocre to ok game. With a few very good parts but very many bad parts because of bad influence of part of the team working on the game and too much white wolf influence...

Attached: 1562950502297.jpg (542x474, 27K)

To this retard?

Attached: Char_profile_misti.png (370x600, 289K)

From left to right:
>member of a caribbean-based gang
>major fixer (guys who get you shit)
>hacker
>don't remember
>no idea, first time seeing her

shut up idiot, no one is falling for your shit

based, fuck CDP-
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO KEKRUNNER BROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

The nigger on the far right is the leader of the voodoo whatevers and plays a pivotal role in the story enabling you to "dive into the matrix"

How is it damage control? They literally didn't say anything about the game whatsoever for years. You might as well complain that you can't cook food.

Reddit writing made Original Sin seires unplayable indeed but in a combat-focused game you can just ignore this siht. And Original Sin's combat and RPG system were great. All you need to do to make a real masterpiece is just go Icewind Dale route with it and remove all the clutter.

Attached: 1527442133072.jpg (289x440, 20K)

>Implying female vee wasn't a qt

A shame desu. I expected to be at least able to play as the cop from the first trailer. Or maybe the medvac guys in the main reveal trailer. Seemed fun.

>All you need to do to make a real masterpiece is just go Icewind Dale route with it and remove all the clutter.
No one talks about those games faggot.

Leader of voodoo boys gang
Big name fixer, guy who gets you jobs basically
Hacker chick who works for fixer
Dont really know, think she works for the first guy
Leader of a gang who roid themselves out or some shit called the animals

Ah, now I remember. The sheboon second from the right is in charge of the matrix thing right?

>Reddit writing made Original Sin seires unplayable indeed
You obviously haven't played any divinity games prior to OS. It's always been cheesy and humorous, not for mature gamers such as yourself.

Yup, she's morpheus

She cute. Hope that chick from the style over substance poster is in the game and you can fuck her.

Get the tabletop and play it with friends. You can be a cop or medic there if you want. You do have friends right user?

>called the animals
>the animals
They actually did it? They actually included the animals and they had the balls to make some of them black in current year?
Holy shit the seething will be phenomenal

female V unironically looks like she has sex with black guys

now compare her to this. i guess if your taste is shit and you are into roasties with retarded sjw haircuts then female V is the waifu for you

Attached: DU-q71LWAAAODK0.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

They're just that, they are niggers. Every one of them are downtrodden members of society where they are all apart of the criminal element and gang culture. Deshade is a smuggler and fixer who hires mercenaries to do high level jobs for him, t-bug is a criminal who works under Deshade as an illegal hacker, the two other black people are apart of a Haitian Creole gang who plays the part of betraying you the main character outright no matter what, and the other is a criminal steroid juicer who is apart of a gang against the other 2 Haitian gang members.

Every other person who have ties to the higher ups, from the Corpo hacker you meet in recent demo, and the Corpo agent in the previous demo, are all white people.

And you people have a problem with this??? /pol/ fucking spits on you.

Yeah, what's with the obsession with that one half-shaved hairstyle recently? It's everywhere.

Yeah, because I'm sure the three niggers who betray you, the old chick and the leader of a gang you have to fucking fight are going to be romance options retarded frogposter.

Nobody's cared about niggers getting killed in videogames in 17 years

At least my qt doesn't die when you step on her USB stick.

I played Divine Divinity and Original Sin 1.
DD was cheesy and humorous.
OS is pure schizophrenia and goes over the top with being completely random nonsensical bullshit.

they will all be portrayed as victims of circumstance who had no choice but to turn to crime

conversely the white corpos will be seen as having had every opportunity but still choosing to fuck people over

/pol/ spits up your mother's gaping anus

I would fuck the shit out of and marry T-Bug in a millisecond desu

Not until it became fashionable to care very much again, no. They sperg about about every little thing like this and the cockposter

It was already happening when they showed the behind closed doors demo user. One of the journos said they were uncomfortable about it. Ffs there was one journo complaining last years demo about how Jackie was saying random Spanish words like a stereotype.

She does when you step on "her" USB dick.

show me the good romance options you're going to have in cyberpunk 2077 then user. i'm waiting.

oh and pls no bald nigresses i'm not into fucking apes

Attached: 1559209211314.jpg (720x611, 44K)

A few twitter posts and a kotaku article isn't the same thing as congress getting pissy

>cuckrunnerfag ignores
lel get fucked retard.

How the fuck am I suppose to show you something when nobody knows who the romance options are retard? I was calling you retarded for expecting any of the ones in that image to be one.

>a few twitter posts
Where have you been for the past decade?

>game not ethnic cleansing simulator?
>game bad
Wow get off my board.