Final Fantasy 14

Are we actually the bad guys in all of this? Is it wrong to feel the 'villian' was right in the grand scheme of things. Fuck Emet-Selch did nothing wrong

Attached: nothing wrong.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tQl9opN5DD0?t=3026
youtube.com/watch?v=U0G2auMMKlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUT THE 6 GORILLION

Attached: 1563382430236.jpg (588x516, 111K)

VIDEOGAMES ON MY Yea Forums? ILL BAN THEM, ILL 404 THEIR THREAD, ILL MAKE THEM SUBMIT TO WOW

Just because Emet tugged on your heartstrings it doesn't mean he was right. You think you want commie heaven, but you don't.

emet and his party had the perfect world. wol is basicaly antifa

Pic related

Attached: ffxivvillains.png (850x1120, 609K)

Has Mr Happy found a static?

Attached: 1502486405427.png (640x720, 340K)

The Blackest Night

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?

Attached: ffxiv_28062019_133330_448.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

The (((protaganists))) are no different than the allies in ww2. Dumb cattle used for war without thinking. You have one side expressing a need to be left alone and wanting their people and the other being heavy handed retards who kill them.

Fuck WOL Fuck "heroes". Selch did nothing wrong.

>Perfect world
>It was about to all be completely destroyed until they made a godlike creature that turned them all into mind-controlled puppets and was slowly consuming the world
Why do people fail to pay attention this much?

I wonder who this could be...
>pathetic balding soiboi

Of course he is.
I hate this stupid meme. When can we prune these revolting testicular failures from the genome?

Attached: 1550632321089.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

based

Isn't there a general for this?

everybody knows generals aren't for actually talking about the game
they're only for waifufaggotry

/pol/?

>Stop beast tribes from an-heroing themselves to make primals that ruin everything for them in the long run
>"BAWWW DATS BAD DEY DINDU NUFFIN!!!"
>The literal only beast trubes that work like this faggot suggests are the Sahagin and the Kobolds
>Try and stop the retards in Limsa because they are retarded pirates
>"BAWWWW UR DA BAD GEY"
user, get help, holy fuck you're retarded.

*doesn't pop

Attached: 1542465591225.jpg (487x496, 102K)

>It's okay for me to kill everyone on a planet because I miss my friends xd
Tough shit retard, we're here now. You losing your friends sucks but you don't just get to cut every other life short.

Sure, go there.

MAKE EM HEAL IT

Attached: LD.png (366x293, 70K)

what is right what is wrong there is no answer stop discussing it

yotsuyu is high tier
vauthry is mid tier

I can't decide if zenos should stay mid or be shit tier

>Hurrrr im retarded so everyone else must be retarded too so just stop thinking durrrr
No.

hey hey ho ho all the racists need to go

Shut the fuck up, roastie.

>Don't discuss ideas
>Just be a boring faggot like me!

Attached: will.gif (470x437, 1.55M)

What duty roulettes are worth doing if I'm trying to go from 70 to 80? I only ever do 50/60/70 and Leveling.

>but you don't just get to cut every other life short.
Says who you fucking retard. The (((protags))) are only saved by plot armour which stems from what is considered normal in the west, which then stems from the political mistakes 80 years ago. If square were truly a decent company they would rock the boat for a change. Sick of the same old same old.

>w-we are heroes
>we must kill you even though you make sense

>crafts randomly breaking again
nuke cali

Attached: D-5guLDWsAAyJIc.jpg (2048x1887, 280K)

Leveling, alliance, and MSQ if you dont mind gambling on either 30 minutes that reward less than your highest level dungon or an hour long instance that will fill 50-75% of your xp bar.

MSQ
Always do MSQ every day.
It may take a while, but the exp rewards make up for time spent.

There was nothing mysterious about Vauthry's motives.

Only leveling and trials, alliance raids can be okay if you're adventurer in need because you also get clusters that will get you materia for gear when you're 80.

50/60/70 isn't really worth the time since it's a little less exp than running a normal dungeon at your own level, but it can be more fun.

When are they going to change this god awful cooldown.

There's nothing wrong with it, though.

He's definitely shit tier, there's no way he's just doing what he needs to do to survive that's retarded

>I was too dumb to understand but I sympathize with the villain so he somehow must be right despite everything wrong!!
You're retarded buddy.

What incoherent rambling. No, sorry, you have to present a moral system that justifies not only mass genocide, but extinction.
>I miss my friends so you're all going to die
is, while a bit sad, not enough of a justification. What makes emet-selch judge jury and executioner of all life? You wanting an edgy twist doesn't absolve the ascians of their wrong doings

You're right, but raidtrannies only want to dps and having to heal things that aren't the mechanic damage that comes out at the same intervals upsets them like no tomorrow

youtu.be/tQl9opN5DD0?t=3026

Attached: sperg.png (681x504, 539K)

alliance, msq, leveling, trials
in that order

His plan is nothing more than to recomplete his people just so they can go back to sacrificing half the world to sustain itself again.

>Telling people to do MSQ
You cruel pricks.

fuck off zoomer

It's a resource sink.
>Dude just Bene it
And that's exactly why it's bad. No other invuln operates like this since they don't require you to heal them to full. If it was 50% it would be "fine".

It's literally the best xp/hr especially if you get praetorium for doing literally nothing

>Doing levelling roulette
>Get DRK who doesn't use Grit
>Tell him to turn it on because everyone else keeps getting aggro
>Whines and says he's going to report me
Why are there so many fucking faggots in this game?

What's to stop the guy from just alt-tabbing and watching youtube while cutscenes play?
It's free exp.

It's painful but gives a lot of exp.

based dungeon hero greylet

>Create a basic sense of loss and nostalgia
>people all of a sudden think it's cool and good to do nothing but pine for the past instead of moving on.

>there can only be good or bad
>u is retorted
What did he do that was "wrong" then, you thick fucking cunt? You don't own morality there is only logistics. If he has the power and you don't, shut the fuck up. He gets his friends back and that's it. The only reason he didn't is because faggy plot armour because children like you will squeal "muh gud guys lost!".

>while sad not justifiable
Yes, to you and who fucking cares what you think. Because of you being a literal retard who would bitch if Square flipped the script they can't do it so we are stuck with the same fucking script year in year out. I don't care about that faggy pointed ear character or any of the others. They are one dimensional dog shit.

My view on Zenos was he didn't lust for power as he already had it during SB MSQ and his actions didn't really further that goal.

Zenos's driving motivation (his nature) was to fight and defeat strong opponents which was why he oppressed Doma and Mhigo so much. The 'survive' bit is not so relevant to him.

You could argue now that he's after power in terms of fighting strength but that wasn't the case during MSQ as he was mostly bored looking for a good opponent.

brainlet

luckily i dont need to watch utube guides or blogs to parse orange non-padded

>get to Qitana Ravel as DNC
>realize I've been neglecting technical step for 5 whole levels
>no one ever brought it up

Attached: 1555565931371.jpg (639x721, 50K)

But it doesn't require you to heal them to full, it only requires you do heal them for the amount equal to their full HP.

Attached: huh.jpg (377x449, 91K)

Moving on to bringing them back. Same the people you play as. What is there to move on to?

Is the collective IQ of this board beneath 90 or something? Have you even developed passed binary forms of morality?

>this is your brain on wehrbism

>there can only be good or bad
Nice little strawman faggot, thanks for admitting you got so BTFO you had to resort to debating your own imagination, lmao, what a fucking moron.

You have to be 18+ to post here

He wasn't wrong completely but wasn't right either. His motivations were justified to a point. It's all living creatures' nature to want to survive no matter what and wanting to be remembered/have a legacy is something a lot of people strive for in their lives. Emet was ultimately just a lonely Ascian who was desperate to "make things right" again and tired of the burden he carried. We can all sympathize with that.

The thing that made it "wrong" was the method being chosen to obtain his goal. Sacrificing millions isn't exactly something everyone is ok with. However, the WoL isn't that much different by going around and killing tons of primals and pretty much every villain we face for the same cause Emet had - to survive.

Attached: 1563324942200(2).jpg (400x1200, 53K)

Better idea, let the tank die and throw them a res.

What the fuck else are you going to use benediction on, retard?

You get used to it. If I see someone doing something wrong, I usually tell them. 90% of the time, I either get ignored or insulted but sometimes they actually listen and are pretty thankful.
I'm on EU and I can say that, if that person has the German language highlighted on the search info, don't even try. Giving them advice is the same as killing their dog.

>Make a retarded post that in no way actually responds to the post it's in reply to
>Call other people stupid
Mate, you're a fucking moron, you know that?

>Fat ginger balding manlet
Your Tank for this evening, Gentlemen.

Attached: 1562372103492.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

user he said himself, the loser becomes the villain.
We'll only become the villain if he was right and we're not worthy enough to protect the future, and if we don't remember him.

Attached: 1562595909577.jpg (910x522, 42K)

end of 6.0 can romance a npc right? Story supposed to wrap up there.

Literally any other point where you can plan around the tank having low HP so you can top them up in an instant. If a defensive cooldown only has one practical answer to circumvent its drawbacks its fundamentally bad design.

It's a huge waste of resources for its counterparts now that healing is proportionally weaker too.

>Killing primals is just as bad as sacrificing billions to re-make a massive primal!
How the fuck can anyone be this retarded? Did you skip all of the fucking story or something? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>Pixies summon Ramuh because they feel threatened by Garlemand
>They get tempered and now constantly try to resummon him, even though Ramuh himself doesn't want it and other pixies just want to live like normal
>Amal'aja are just literally warmongering fucks that also got tempered to repeatedly try and summon their god of war
>Moogles summon King Mog because LMAO moogles
>Ixal summon Garuda because literally they want to invade and take over the place
>Sahagin made war on the pirates and lost, resorting in defeat to summoning Leviathan
>Kobolds are literally the only tribe with a good reason to summon Titan
But yeah, killing primals means you're the bad guy :^))))))

Stop being a fucking moron already.

7.0 you mean.

next ff mmo

What they did made perfect sense:

>Planet itself is ‘sick’ with absolutely zero reason
>Since we can give life to anything, let’s pool our resources and bring life to the planet itself
>Let’s not drain the Planet’s Aether, since that would doom us all, instead we’ll sacrifice half our number (willingly) to generate the necessary Aether to give life to our Planet.
>Oh hey, it worked, we gave life to the Planet and it cured its malady
>Sadly it didn’t have enough Aether to restore the oceans and forests and life. Since we already established that using the Planets Aether is a bad idea, I guess we’ll need to use ourselves again.
>Success, we offered another batch of Aether to our planet god and the world is teaming with life (lesser life since they were a byproduct of the healing process.)
>Why don’t we just use all that accidental life to get our people back? No? We’ll protect that life and Summon a counter God to split the planet and us into 14 shards which robs us of the ability to use our own Aether for anything and we’ll now have to drain the Planets Aether for all of our continued existence as lesser beings? That sounds retarded
>14 shards later: FUCK

And now the Garlean are drilling to the center of the Planet where they’ll rouse whatever calamity is housed there. Meanwhile we’ll continue to slowly drain the Planet of it’s lifeblood and never regain our old forms that we’re self sustaining.

But her, it’s the Ascians that are evil, right? You keep walking in the light of the crystal, Planet parasite.

>healing ir proportionally weaker
LMAO HOLY FUCK healing is an absolute joke in SHB, savage will have one-healer clears for all 4 fights within a couple weeks of release.

Not the guy your posting back and forth with but why is titan the only logical one? My cousin forced me to be a skipper before his sub ran out.

Not that retarded conspiracy user you are replying to but wouldn't the best solution to beastmen is to deliver black rose presents after leaving them alone for a while so they won't expect it?

I think the appeal was they were "Big Brain" ancients and far more advanced than the war-mongers currently on the planet. I can't say I myself fall for it, as the Ascians we're familiar with are incompetent, sneaky and patronizing as fuck. They're a far cry from what Emet tries to portray them as, to the point where I would not be surprised if all of Amaurot was just another hoax to set something else up.

The biggest thing that's wrong with it is that it practically requires a WHM to get any good use out of it's duration, especially in dungeons. Without a WHM it's just a shit tier holmgang that might kill you 10 seconds later.

Kobolds made a treaty with Limsa which the latter broke so they summoned him out of genuine fear of aggression.

>5 months until the next ultimate

Attached: 1449837045449.jpg (500x328, 135K)

You forget the part where most are tempered and while Emet was never lying to us, he was only telling us the truth from a certain point of view. They werent all tempered, otherwise the other faction wouldn't have summoned Hydaeyln, and we still dont know whether it was their doing that caused their world to get all fucked up or something else's doing.

I prefer throwing this one out randomly during AOE pulls. Gotta keep the healer awake

Attached: 149701313050.png (370x224, 39K)

3 months, you mean. Hope you're ready to WAKE THE METAL

I mean, the same happened with the Sahagin. They were promised that land as their breeding ground and the Lominsans went back on their deal for “muh need.”

I read somewhere that the appropriate BLM AoE rotation now skips using F3 to get out of Umbral Ice, instead you get out with flare, so you get one flare in umbral ice and one flare in AF (2 if you have manafont)

Is this actually true?

Basically the Kobolds made a deal with the Limsan pirates but the pirates where breaking the deal and encroaching more and more on their territory and getting into fights with them, the Kobolds got scared and desperate.

In the fight with Titan he's also repeatedly mentioning how you killed his children etc. He's very similar to Ramuh in that regard where he just wants to protect his people, but unlike Ramuh he doesn't have the wisdom to realize his presence does more harm than good.

I don't remember that. I feel like the Sahagin were always invaders, the crux of the issue was that taking Halfstone was necessary for their survival since Bahamut fucked up their spawning grounds.

Yes, but only in 5+ enemy packs.

Really can't trust pirates at least the syndicate jews will leave you alone if it's profitable even in the slightest.

The Sahagin were the ones that were waging war on the Lominsans though, raiding their ships and shit, at least according to the beast tribe quests.

It is proportionally weaker though. Everyone has significantly more HP while your healing output remained about the same. What I'm saying isn't wrong. Cleansing Living Dead right now requires you to whip out up to 3600 potency of healing out of your ass, whereas before it would have required around 2400.

They hastened it, but it wasn’t their cause. There’s the debate quest line that specifically details how other continents are dealing with the calamity and whether or not the Amaurotine should help out before it reaches them. Whatever happened when the Sound came from the Planet, it didn’t start in Amaurot.

From Emet's point of view those "billions of deaths" aren't comparable to whole Ascian lives. That's like being mad at someone for destroying an ant colony to create something in its place

Then heal it, you're a healer, you can stop being a green DPS for like 2 GCDs

This is way less stressful though since you're invuln for those 8 seconds. A DRK still takes damage, so even once you cleanse it that doesn't mean you're in the clear.

>It didn't start in Amaurot
How is this remotely relevant? The people in Amaurot where the same all across the world, Amaurot was just their capital.

from our point of view hes just talking shit about how great ascians were as an excuse for his genocide

I'd like you fucking tranny weeb faggots to take your generals back to /vg/ and /lgbt/ where they belong. This board is trash enough with the japanese 'humor' without you people gunking the place up with your kindergarten-tier liberal feeder simulator.

>Explain why LD is a resource sink
>Lol just use resources on it
I get it user, you're retarded.

Attached: 1545579591506.png (1280x720, 472K)

Sure, but then if he then gets killed by those ants you can't really say "b-but he did nothing wrong!"

The "ants" did not "deserve" their fate, Emet did.

Settle down ok?

what? no they wern't. maybe the continent amaurot was on was, but the distant continents were full of people that were not on the level of the amaurottonites
fucking speed readers holy fuck

I have a macro that takes away the buff so I can essentially kms at random and act like it was latency or a bug or some shit.

Attached: 1550632220256.jpg (433x419, 97K)

No

Attached: 1535137935656.jpg (334x334, 92K)

>when I use TBN on myself at full hp instead of the shitter DPS with

Attached: 66872073_887212464981592_374823354995048448_n.png (2048x1823, 2.85M)

And Eorzea/WoL deserved to die to black rose since Garlemald was stronger.
What's your fucking point?

Do you guys think jauntry has sin eaters mindless posting in these threads?

>That's like being mad at someone for destroying an ant colony
You should read the comments for videos where someone pours molten metal down fire ant nests.

Attached: 1562769479959.png (1000x895, 1.15M)

>Not on the level
Only this part is correct, that doesn't mean they're not the same people you inbred fuckwit.

Ah, right, you're just one of those retarded racist LARP faggots
>Hurrr niggers where not as advanced as whitey so they're not the same species!!
They were all the same species you demented fuck, how about you apply some extremely basic reading comprehension, jesus fuck you don't even have speedreading as an excuse for your retardation lmao.

>Garlemald was stronger
But that's the exact opposite and why they used black rose. They were getting fucked so hard they had no choice

I'm not the one trying to make a point here buddy, why ask me when you got your attempt at making a point BTFO?

>BAWWWW THE WEAK DESERVE THEIR FATE WEEEHHHHH
What a pathetic mentality.

We kill a lot more than just Primals. The WoL has slaughtered countless life in the over world, dungeons and Quests. We’ve murdered thrives, pirates, even just regular old liars. The Garlean Empire is made up of unwilling conscripts from conquered lands and we still put those people to the Sword. It’s going to get real messy when it’s revealed we’ve been tempered just the same as anyone else that’s summoned a Primal. Those poor “tempered” people we’ve gutted like a fish because they’re exactly like us. If people have a problem with Emet’s body count, ours isn’t exactly low either. Just look at anything you’ve ever hunted, or those side quests where people pay Gil for you to murder some poor animals that were stealing their food. Exact same thing.

when did i say they wern't the same literal race? what the fuck is wrong with you you absolute fucking maniac
get off Yea Forums and go outside for 15 minutes you're heated as fuck and its making you look stupid

Attached: no.gif (500x200, 662K)

Attached: 9KCIeJi[1].gif (500x362, 391K)

Sorry mate I have a strict policy of never debating someone retarded enough to be vegan.

How do you make a good looking roe? Is there only one decent face in the lot? Saw this bitch in lominsa standing around like a tard and it's almost passable. Shitmeme skin tone and dyke hair tho.

Attached: 1514513684567.png (1112x865, 2.06M)

>good looking roe
oxymoron, even yours which is admitedly one of the better ones still looks like michael cera

>How do you make a good looking roe?
You can't.

>BAWWWW THE WEAK DESERVE THEIR FATE WEEEHHHHH

We won and proved Emet wrong only because we were stronger.

Attached: 1562371049364.jpg (400x600, 134K)

>The people in Amaurot where the same all across the world
>what? no they wern't.

Apologize or fuck off, you're done.

No, even that one looks like white Shrek. Fuck off and never post any screen shots again. This is a lore/theory thread not your fashion advice blog.

>DUNNN, DUN DUN DUNNNNN
The "shit is about to go down" theme is so fucking hype

Attached: ffxiv_16072019_115013_170.png (1920x1080, 3.66M)

>wait until you are at sub 50%
>do this
>"wtf heals?"

gotta give this a try

Attached: 1382276188391.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Michael Cera cosplayer

youtube.com/watch?v=U0G2auMMKlo
UNDER THE WEIGHT
UNDER THE WEIGHT
UNDER THE WEIGHT
UNDER THE WEIGHT

No. Emet's entire line of reasoning was built on the idea that he should be allowed to do what he wants because he's so much better than the people he's killing. Then he died to the people he was killing, proving his entire line of reasoning to be wrong.

Jesus fuck dude how dumb are you if you need something so basic, so obvious, explained to you?

so the problem is your lacking comprehension of english? i suppose it shouldn't be surprising that someone acting like a complete fucking insane spastic is probably some bughead mong who can't speak the language properly
you're actually dumb as fuck

They didn't have a WoL. But they did a black rose.

Attached: DS_Golbez.png (200x297, 85K)

no such thing and your abomination is no exception you're not fooling anyone Shrek tranny

I mean, it was one against 8 plus the Scions, plus Ardbert, plus an entire calamities worth of light Aether, plus the plot device crystal.

>Get something wrong
>Get called out on getting something wrong
>Get it explained how you got something wrong
>"n-no it's you who lacks reading comprehension"
Pathetic. It's over.

Attached: Do settle down.png (403x402, 63K)

>I can't say I myself fall for it, as the Ascians we're familiar with are incompetent, sneaky and patronizing as fuck
Keep in mind that we're only seeing them from the perspective of us foiling their plans. They've already succeeded in rejoining seven shards, so if they were incredible jobbers then someone else could have stopped them along the way, and they need to be sneaky to get the job done, such as how they played the warriors of light on the first like a fiddle to get the calamity rolling. As for patronizing, well, you don't really have much of a reason to be nice to the people you're planning to exterminate. The ascians we have now aren't them at their best, it's a few people pulling out whatever dirty tricks they can to revive their race.

>I would not be surprised if all of Amaurot was just another hoax to set something else up.
I believe it's true, because 1 - it being a lie would essentially take all the drama out of the last leg of the story and would be an incredibly shit idea, and 2 - Emet had absolutely no reason to lie, because as far as he was concerned at that point, he had already won.

But I do understand that, and he dies happy when you prove him wrong. What're you arguing about exactly? The final battle ended up being a contest of strength seeing as how neither side could agree, and neither were inheritly wrong. The Victor was the one who is right, why is this hard for you to grasp?

Attached: 1563622790304.jpg (482x490, 46K)

Why is Yea Forums so enamored with " the villian was right!" trope? Emet balantly states he'll happily sacrifice entire worlds to bring back his civilization.

It's fine if he thinks that, but that doesn't justify his actions. If some transcendent being appears on earth tomorrow and says it's going to kill everyone because it wants to, and we have the option to just kill it, there's absolutely no way you'd be like oh yeah guess it has a point lol time to die. Hell, I'll do you one better. Was kyubey right?

You're telling me you can't squash like 10 ants if they scurried around on your floor without getting your shit smacked?

the amount of veena viera is fucking staggeringly high atleast from what ive seen. how does it feel to play the inferior subrace and not the brown perfection that is rava?

Got the roll, sold it for 2 millions.

Emotionally stunted manchildren, also actual children

Depends, what if one of the ants had a katana?

Because its an ebin meme, Selch's appeal wasn't that was objectively right, but that from his point of view he was only doing what he thought was the right thing, but so were the WoL and their friends.

BfAbros... What should we do when the tranny menace has invaded OUR board???

Attached: bfabros.png (1098x494, 170K)

>if you think this cooldown is good heal it on healer
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: bene.png (107x104, 32K)

I suppose that would tip the scales a bit...

Attached: 1444364700759.png (450x720, 400K)

If Amet-Selch was Lahabrea's and Eldibus's equal why did Amet-Selch take everything including a calamity worth of light to beat. Lahabrea died like a bitch after merging to power up and Elidibus lost to a weakened zeno in some random soldiers body

t. Boardwarden Janny

Attached: 1563318911565.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

You really gonna sit there and tell me were some horrible person because we killed enemy soldiers during a war, Dangerious wild animals, psychotic elder dragons, Magically summoned deities, violent criminals, and one or two elder beings.
That some how compares us to the guys who helped turn an entire world into a nightmarish hellscape of darkness and horribleness, and destroyed 6 whole other worlds leading to catastrophic destruction on another each time.

Do you even play the game?

>Are we actually the bad guys in all of this? Is it wrong to feel the 'villian' was right in the grand scheme of things.
Emet and WoL were both heroes and villains.
In the end, they just came to an understanding.

Because it might actually end up being the case. Whatever caused the Sound at the Center of the Planet is still there. Garlemald are about to discover it. The Ascians couldn’t stop it, only silence it by giving life to the Planet itself. What hope will we have by comparison?

They were pretty much bringing about their own ruin, and when they saw that ruin, still wanted to use their creation magics which had been the cause. And then Emet seeks to undo that by making his original world and then sacrificing any new life on their to Zodiark. Not so good. If anything, it's a commentary on how conservatives will behave when the looming danger of climate change comes to pass, to double down on destroying the planet harder and then take resources from others instead of finding new ways to live.

Lahabrea fucked around too much and blew his load of power and got ganked by thordran.
Elidibus is a fucking retard.

Attached: 1563297242423m.jpg (788x1024, 126K)

What's wrong with MNK? It's unironically my favorite melee right now and both 6SS and anatman are neat and useful, yet they're probably amongst the least played and most complained about. Why?

yfw new tier is gordias level again

Attached: 1449339504210.jpg (251x242, 17K)

Elidibus is planning something as usual, but Lahabrea has always bugged me ever since I finished HW. I'm certain he will return somehow. But I guess you could argue that Lahabrea weakened himself to merge with Igeyorhm who as we now know was just a fragment.

Sympathizing and understanding doesn't mean agreeing. I understand where he comes from and why he is so angry but I wouldn't want to erase me and my species. I also want to survive.

THAT'S HIM

Zenos is shut a shut fucking villian. Why is he the center point again...

hope you managed to jew the shit out of all the idiots before markets crashed

Attached: 2013-02-16_00010.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

you're the first one to bring up race in an argument where no one was talking about it, and then present that like its some kind of trump card
lets look at the series of posts that led to this SLOWLY because you're dumb as fuck and you clearly were taught english by an equally retarded bugman fuck
>the sound likely didn't originate with the Arots, because it started somewhere else
>the people in arot were the same across the world! (complete non sequitor to the point but as we've established you're dumb as fuck)
your point of contention begins here, you've seemingly envisioned that this post conveys the point that the people in arot were the same RACE as the rest of the planet, but since you've not specified an actual subject of "how they where the same across the world", the obvious assumption is that you're implying that arot is just another city of the original world that is full of cities inhabited by arot-level beings
>no they wern't retard
an objectively correct point, arots are established as being on a level of technological/magical advancement substantively higher than the rest of the world
>retarded posts about race because your oxygen starved brain can't keep up with an argument about a childrens videogame

please contact Sensei Wong for some more english lessons because you desperately need them

Lahabrea was a nerd scientist so of course he was weak sauce, Eldibus I think is only pretending to be retarded. Emet was just swoll for an ascian

muh tk rotation. no for real i have no idea, it largely plays the same as it always has but with minor tweaks, the doomsaying makes no sense to me.

Everyone's enamored with it, because part of making an engaging antagonist is giving them solid motivations so they can be an effective foil to the protagonist, and if it's good enough you'll have a lot of people saying "y'know he kinda has a point" and discussing it. Yea Forums just memes it to death because it's what we do

How do you figure Thordan only lusted for power? Did you even pay attention to his monologue before fighting him? Yotsuyu should be high tier too.

>How do you make a good looking roe?
You make a viera and forget femroes and highlanders exist
vieras and elezens are the only tall women that matter

having to use meditate type skills mid rotation is stupid

fundamentally they haven't evolved past level 60

your only new cool factor skills are aoe skills

tornado kick is now less useful than one ilm punch

Attached: DwLIYTQW0AEJ56G.jpg (452x460, 22K)

So Elidibus and Zeno are the only villians left now? How is the next expansion or two going to have any hope of having a good plot

95% of MNKs who complain are people who liked the TK rotation and are justified in being upset that it was removed entirely and TK is now back to being a skill you press once when the boss is below 1%. While all other melee continue to play the same, MNK has always been jerked around to this and that, so it's hard for some players to settle with it because they never know if it's going to remain or get changed enough for them to dislike it. Functionally, though, it's the best it's ever been and Brotherhood is basically as good as TA so long as you have three physical DPS. The job needs a some reworking in the future, but I think everyone was expecting it to get that reworking in 5.0

Heritor of Pepsi, Titan

Attached: 1446975241606.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

>an objectively correct point, arots are established as being on a level of technological/magical advancement substantively higher than the rest of the world
It was state as the capital of the world, the main hub, the glory of the world not the only advanced place

This is the best kind of fanservice.

>Garlemald are about to discover it.
How do we know that? I thought the literal only thing we know about the Sound is that it just kinda happened one day on the original star, and that it makes people cast magic uncontrollably (amongst other things), nothing else.
Frankly i'm assuming they're holding The Sound for some big "villain behind the villain" type plot twist

Emet explains that constant body hopping SUBSTANTIALLY reduces an Ascians combat ability. Lahabrea was body hopping like it was nobodies business althroughout ARR and HW

Anons just stop creating XIV threads
Janny will delete them. He's still here
Use fucking hidden threads with unrelated topic. Like XI or 1.0. Screencaps from 1.0 or something

Attached: 1563164275616.png (640x480, 400K)

Sound at the center of the planet? Where was this mentioned and what did I miss

You actually press TK at least once per fight, unlike OIP which was never pressed at all after HW and even then it was only a couple fights where it was usuable.

Its the calamity that destroyed the original planet
Its described as having originated from deep within the planet itself, but we don't know shit about its origin beyond that
its rather mysterious

What about the animals that don’t aggro on the overworld that you still used to fill out your hunting log? On for crafting/curl mats? We’ve absolutely taken lives we didn’t have to. We just don’t care because the story isn’t making us out to be the bad guy. I mean just look at the Faerie scene. The Eulmorian army was running away and they got dragged into puddles to drown and turned into bushes. It was a horror movie scene and the WoL was riding a nightmare bird and smiling as the soldiers got massacred when they were trying to retreat.

I think you could easily write Emet-Selch as the protagonist of a story and us as the antagonist. Much like they’re writing the reverse. He wasn’t “right” but he’s not “wrong” either. It all comes down to how the game presents the characters. Having your planet and friends split into 14 copy-earths that you have to go into and make whole again before the big monster at the center of Earth wakes up and kills everything is a heroes story. That’s why he’s such a great villain.

Can I enjoy FF14 if don't give a shit about the story and just want to do raids like a big boi?

Attached: 0567894741.jpg (401x349, 106K)

So they can turn him into Sephiroth in time for the FF7R hype as an MSQ trial

probably not

Tartaros

No cause you would run out of content with nothing to do. The raid is only 4 boss fights you can do in a day.

Probably not, the raids are fun but the story is the biggest draw to the game even for people who have never touched another FF game before

No

>The SB Ex Trials were all incredibly easy except for maybe Shinryu
>Titania and Innocence are even easier
>People still constantly fuck them up

I can't wait for Hades Ex.

It's possible with a lot of downtime or true hardcore grind on the ultimate

Why double down on being retarded?

Your entire point was predicated on the idea that the people in Amaurot couldn't have been responsible because the "sound" didn't start there, I explained how the location of the sound was irrelevant, the people were the same all over the world. Your entire line of rhetoric after that fails to address this and correct the course for your initial claims, that the people in Amaurot were somehow not responsible, and actually just adds more to the opposite. You suggested the people in Amaurot where more advanced, which goes to them using mana to facilitate the power of creation, they would be using this power more than their peers across the world. Now, any moron would be able to figure out this all but certainly makes the people of Amaurot MORE responsible, but not you, for some reason?

Now, I imagine if you learned English from "Sensei Wong" or some shit then you at least have an excuse for being this bad at reading, so I'll actually commend you for coming this far with such an abysmal grasp of the language and communication in general, keep practicing and maybe someday you'll be able to have a functional conversation.

No.

I hate that tank mentality, since I always take things seriously. So when I play White Mage I end up not only saving their asses, but out DPS'ing them and it feels good. But if they try this shit with 3 groups of enemies I just let them die and walk off so they can revive and then pretend it was a mistake with a "tee-hee, let's go slower". Dumb patronizing meathead tanks.

They allude the Sound as coming from the center of the planet. At the end of the Ivalice raid, Gabranth discovered something that will let the Garleans drill to the center of the planet.

The only time you should ever be using the targetable defensive tank cooldowns is when you are the offtank and you give it to the main tank.

Picrelated. Literally. From his point of view we're wrong. And yeah we're sundered. Just part of real person existed and forgotten. I can see someone in WoL place supporting Emet. Like why not become full? Stronger? Probably our next enemy will be another WoL but who decided to join Ascians. Like in movie The One

Attached: 132153467587978.png (853x481, 468K)

But user, we've already met literally two WoL's who "joined" the ascians. That faggot from the warring triad questline and Cylvie

Will we see her again as Heritor of the Iceheart?

Attached: 1562044455442.png (500x500, 123K)

When I was leveling DRK I found it useful to throw on the healer before unavoidable party damage since it would pop on them but not me.

Does Elidibus hope to make us whole for some reason?he's not that stupid is he?

Attached: 1562602747682m.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

>quest about getting a cloak in Amaurot
>you don't actually get a cloak at the end
>the reason you don't doesn't even make sense because you use a creation matrix in another side quest

Attached: 130221984327.jpg (800x450, 87K)

1. It's stated Emet was Zordiak's champion
2. It's also stated Lahabrea fucked around too much by constantly body-switching

Zenos will absorb zodiarc as well as the sound to bebecomee the true last boss holding infinite katana

Look at how they massacred my boy

Attached: Blue_Mage_concept_art.png (1061x1500, 1.93M)

Anyone is saying that he was right is only taking his words at face value because he's a cool villain and doesn't understand the complexity behind his decisions. He wants:

A) for us to prove ourselves powerful and stalwart enough to take care of the star in his people's place or

B) To use us as fodder to bring back his people who he feels would be much better at taking care of the star, not to mention all the other reasons someone might want to revive their nearly extinct race.

His goals are noble and even relatable, that's not what anyone has a problem with. It's his *methods.* Every Scion in game stops just short of saying they'd do the same thing in his shoes - in fact, I think Alphinaud flat out says they would - but that's just it. You're not in his shoes. It's his past vs your future and you're at an impasse. Every party involved understands this.

Which is sad be be because after emet-selch I cant feel any threat from elidibus

That's obviously a girl.

I wonder if they'll just cut their loses and make BLU a real caster job even if it means skills are earned from job quests and just share names and general effects from enemy and bosses

>blue jester isnt a blue mage
ONE JOB

Yotsuyu was high tier because she made interesting commentary about Domans turning a blind eye to literal child prostitution, in the face of overwhelming poverty. Thing was, it only showed her as the example, and didn't go far enough with investigating dudes like that guy who was essentially the pimp, who laid low in the Resistance thinking nobody knew what he did. Gosetsu was a bro, because he accepted the fact that while he loved Doma, shit wasn't right and he wasn't some lauded hero.

Nope, the entire game is tied to the mainstory

>Art was great
>Concept could had been solid (Full AAR BLU stuff)
>Solo puzzle mode could had been challenging
>Turns out your first spells in the best and all primal spells were just farm parties where you didnt play the class
It was there. The parts could had been good and kept this 'Limited job' bullshit but now it leaves a bad taste in everyones mouth. Might as well just make it into a fucking Magic DPS now

Yeah the writers got their work cutout to make him seem like a threat. So far everything he's done has been to our advantage.

one limited job

Didn't that quest give you a single lightning crystal or something? I thought it was basically saying "this creation matrix is actually just a crystal with some aether in it but you're too smooth brained to turn it into anything"

This is also why he is a great villian. He doing what he thinks is right and many RPG games have simillar heroes with the same motivation as him.
It's simply you vs him with opposite view points where neither side is completely right or wrong

Attached: 1536759688406.png (500x454, 403K)

No, it was never there. The entire concept was doomed to failure. Of course they won't ever admit it and this abortion will keep on shambling on with 1 update every expansion.

Elidibus' plans honestly *would* have worked but he consistently gets fucked by us doing literally impossible things because we're a JRPG protagonist. And because ALL he has are his plans, when we fuck them up, he has *nothing* to show for it.

EMET STOP MAKING FUN OF ME I'M SORRY BUT WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO

T-THAT'S HIM!

Put Zenos in shit tier and move Thordan up

>Restrict it to a limited class otherwise it'd be "too powerful"
>Feels weaker than other classes at 50

They should have actually made blue mage extremely broken if they wanted it to be a restricted class. Like we're talking soloing Bahamut at 50 levels of broken, not like that is anything amazing or controversial since a shitload of classes can solo Bahamut at 80.

>Does Elidibus hope to make us whole for some reason?
He's the one who specifically chose to rescue the thirteeth's future WoL over anyone else and is trying to bring us in conflict with other WoLs. I think his plan definitely involves the WoL getting rejoined.

Honestly all I need is a Devour skill and I will be satisfied.

Attached: 1563692841898.gif (650x500, 1.18M)

>As Yea Forums moves more right they start identifying with the villains more often

You can’t make up this level of self burn.

I don't think it's appropriate to open a thread with spoilers, and correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't most of this belong in the general anyway?
Spoiling things is not cool

BLU isn't even particularly overpowered compared to other jobs at 50, they should just let them loose on regular DF content and leave it at that. It's like they deliberately balanced BLU around other jobs, then they don't let them play with other jobs anyway.

Attached: 1561750623730.jpg (800x800, 67K)

He lost to a katana wielding weeb in some fodders body. A character that is the only power left from the ascians side

>since a shitload of classes can solo Bahamut at 80.
Hell, Paladin could do it at 70.

You know this is good idea. The class designed for soloing content. raids/EX/normals. With special drops

I'm still not discounting the idea that he wanted to tell Zenos all about Hydaelyn and Zodiark. Why else would he just spill all the beans unprompted when he could fuck off at any time? He's counting on Zenos' fightboner for something, mark my words.

>I wonder if they'll just cut their loses and make BLU a real caster job
Probably not. It's so entertwined with the Carnivale at this point that reworking it might take even more time than making a full new one.

Attached: 1563499546700.jpg (625x626, 50K)

>mfw no good chocobo to race with

Attached: ffxiv_07192019_193006_256.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Confirmed for not understanding Thordan

>Ishikawa writes the Rak'tika Greatwoods to be extremely sexual, have Y'shtola get a big bulky boyfriend, and a horny race of bunnies who haven't seen a man in hundreds of years, topped off with the Lightwarden being Eros
>producer-san: "no no no. Otaku Demographic good. This piss off Otaku Demographic. No NTR Y'shtola. No bunny who want Alphinaud and Thancred sperm. Prease undastan."
>Ishikawa forced to rewrite the section so now it doesn't fit the Eros theme at all and it's extremely forgettable "look at this cult, aren't they a nice kind of cult"

Attached: 1532435077267.png (720x416, 206K)

It makes sense from the devs' point of view. BLU is barely above the level of Hildebrand in terms of how serious the story is taken by the writers, of course it wouldn't get acknowledged by the MSQ.

But even Hildibrand is slightly acknowledged by the MSQ when you and Nanamo meet with Godbert he recognizes you as his son's friend I'm pretty sure

Honestly what we have villian wise feels completly un threatning the Garlean empire plot line just feels pointless now too

Is that actually a thing or are you memeing?

I don't even go back to Eorzea. We need fantasy.

Y'shtola is made for breeding

>Hancock adds Stealer of Pants to your list of honorifics upon your first meeting if you had done HW Hildibrand questline.

Attached: 1553794999427.png (399x382, 87K)

Oh yeah, guess I have to revise my post.
> BLU is below the level of Hildebrand in terms of how serious the story is taken by the writers

sure thing user big wow boy like you will be right at home in ultimate

Attached: 1312789680883.jpg (224x207, 41K)

It's extremely obvious when you look at the facts
>amh araeng is a PERFECT portrayal of its grecian concept, storge
>ditto lakeland for philia, il mheg for xenia and kholusia for agape
>get to Greatwoods and Eros
>fucking nothing and don't give me "game rated T prease understan" there's plenty of racy shit and Yotsuyu was OH MY ACHING WHORE PUSSY just last expansion

>The class designed for soloing content.
See, that is pretty much what everyone expected it to be. How SE didn't think of that and thought a handful of solo duties was a proper endgame is beyond me.

The concept wasn't poor. With the wide array of skills monsters had you could easily had 'tank', 'healer', and DPS skill sets where you could had used an entire team of BLUs to do ARR content. One major fuck up was the skills they picked. More then half are useless and all of about 3 skills actually 'combo' into eachother (Resulting in death).

The entire idea sounded like a method to reuse ARR content with a enjoyable twist of BLU but failed horribly. Maybe you're right though. Im sure at the FF14 community at large this was an unwanted addition attached to a highly desired class and it soured on arrival.

Huh, now that you mention it I can see that, yeah. Kinda wondering how you caught all that, honestly. Or maybe I just took it all at face value.

12 more days until the King of Tanks is back, baby
Seethe PLDcucks
Cope GNB trannies
Stay in the shed D*K retards

Attached: 213.jpg (544x760, 58K)

>qeue in as whm
>lv77 dungeon
>pld "im new in here guys"
>ask to pull everything
>pulls only single packs
>tries to skip packs and walk around them
>keeps spamming clemency nonstop

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Source for any of this bullshit?

Dear lord, was he new to *everything?*

are they really going to delay balance patch until the very last second of savage launch? people would like to know whats busted for good in advance desu

I thought balance patches were happening alongside Savage? And WAR is already the strongest tank when it comes to personal mitigation.

see source: dude trust me

warrior calling anyone retarded

Attached: 1534829977609.jpg (800x450, 69K)

Yes, because the idea is that you should just play what you like because everything will be viable in the end.

Even AST, which is unarguably the worst job right now, would still be viable for Savage content.

This is your tank tonight.

Attached: average tank main.png (446x230, 44K)

Me press EDGE, me press 1-2-3, me big brain DRK!

I heavily enjoyed wandering ARR areas grabbing spells; the carnival is a fun minigame too. The problem is they lock spells behind group content that BLU isn't allowed into in the first place. The core of BLU is good, but they went full retard with the "limited job" shit.

Attached: artcountdown14.png (1200x1200, 1.93M)

Can't have people thinking her fighting style looks cool and wanting to try it out, only to get disgusted at how terrible it is.

Sacrificing the lives of millions for the lives of a single race in a plan that isn't even guaranteed to work because who says zodiark would be willing or even able to bring the ascians back to life is nothing short of retarded.

Claiming ascians are superior in every aspect when they're clearly dumb as shit, making stupid plans that fail every time, and consistently getting btfo by the so called subhumans just shows they think they're better than they really are, if they are to be believed then they should not have had this many problems executing their plans and yet here we are, the ascians we know are all absolute retards and not even high on powerlevel, this simple fact alone makes it hard to believe what he says is actually true.

It's okay to sympathize with his plight because he's just a guy who's lived for thousands of years and misses his race, but to say he's right in his actions is dumb, because they make absolutely NO sense at all, he basically wanted to sacrifice everything for a slim chance at getting what he wanted, there was never any guarantee it would work and if it did there was never any guarantee he would get his fellow ascians back.

nobody wanted drk to become braindead like warrior

Can be raid alt tho

They're virtually the same potency per gcd. Cold flares are better because mobility and because having your casts interrupted sucks ass.

Me play just like WAR! Me spam big attack!

Attached: 1546765887888.jpg (722x700, 127K)

I AM HADES

HE WHO SHALL AWAKEN OUR BRETHREN FROM THEIR DARK SLUMBER

Attached: 1542573614780.png (241x205, 102K)

>Theres nothing wrong with that, just means he enjoys DRK
>Hell this probaly means he's a good tank because of how long he's been at it
>Wait where's his other tank class
Goddamn skippers

>guaranteed to work because who says zodiark would be willing or even able to bring the ascians back to life is nothing short of retarded.
Why do you think Zodiark can't resurrect them? Strongest existed being summoned by walking gods.

I honestly just want lifesteal on beast skills again.

>couldn't be FF9's final boss
>becames ShB's final boss
Based

Remember *Dark Arts* Dark *Dark Arts* Arts *Dark Arts* shitposting *Dark Arts*? You got what you asked for

what do i keep leveling?
samurai or summoner?

OUR TRAGEDY MUST NEVER AGAIN COME TO PASS

Attached: 1562483014356.png (1200x675, 804K)

It is a dps gain for the PLD to heal himself so you can glare more, shitter.

>The core of BLU is good
No. The idea of making a solo focused job in an MMO, even if it had been actually decently made, is still retarded.

>Wtf is this user talking about? Eros, Philia?
>Google
>Mfw
Holy shit feeling smoothbrain af right now. Thanks for showing me the light user. I thought they just picked some offbeat names

Attached: always thinking.png (128x128, 12K)

r8
I don't remember Thordon's motives that well so I'm unsure where he should be in meh to high tier.
Zenos is shit and gay.

Attached: ffxiv_villain_tier.png (850x1120, 644K)

>tries to skip packs and walk around them
>keeps spamming clemency nonstop
Gotta be a former wow PLD player. I played BFA to kill time before shb released and every fucking time I healed a dungeon those cunts would spam flash of light on themselves the instant they dropped below 80%, so I'd just keep spamming holy nova until they ran out of MP. They'd always get salty about me not healing them enough even though they were apparently more than happy to do it themselves. also him trying to skip mobs is a dead giveaway

>Sympathizing with a man who killed billions

Attached: D_K9YQGXoAAmodC.png (500x375, 282K)

still kinda there with edge of darkness
I only want delirium gone