Why are people inherintly so against ESDF movement?

I'm a very petite woman with my pinky being 5.3cm short (Yes, I measured it sans finger nail) and yet I have been using ESDF movement instead of WASD for almost a decade now.

Whenever I tell people I use ESDF on all PC games I play, people get really agitated and tell me ESDF sucks. The main reason is always "You can't reach shift/ctrl/tab" which is bullshit because if I can with my small child-like hand and short fingers, other people, especially men can do it.
ESDF opens up QAW and TY(Z)H to use as inputs which is incredibly useful. WASD is very limiting because you only have Q and TG available without having to move your hand away from the movement keys.

Pic is my hand on my laptop keyboard (sorry, I don't own the best phones with a good camera), but I can also reach ctlr/shift/tab on regular bigger keyboards as well with ease because they were designed to be reachable for the 10-finger typing method.

Have people that are against ESDF movement even tried playing games with ESDF? Why do you prefer the inferior WASD movement?

Attached: ESDF.jpg (1080x1088, 282K)

You know the rules

>petite woman
more like obese tranny

Because people are dumb, don't like change, don't like trying anything new. Simple really, I was born on wasd, my father played that way, and his father fore' him. Playing wasd runs in my blood.

i would use it but the reality is, id rather not have to rebind every key every game

No. My boobs are only my bf's to see ò.ó

Then get the fuck out

I'm not obese. I'm 67kg but my hands are short and look fat no matter how much I diet :|

>female
>not femboy

Attached: Xt8drk1.jpg (450x450, 26K)

Alright anonette you know the drill, are you a girl girl or a girl (((girl)))?

>The main reason is always "You can't reach shift/ctrl/tab" which is bullshit because if I can with my small child-like hand and short fingers, other people, especially men can do it.
I can reach it but it's not comfortable

pretty much.

When you've spent countless years of muscle memory using WASD, and can type without looking at the keyboard naturally, ESDF is just wrong.

I m a g i n e

>ESDF opens up QAW and TY(Z)H to use as inputs which is incredibly useful. WASD is very limiting because you only have Q and TG available without having to move your hand away from the movement keys.
Are you retarded? Why would you be able to use TYH with ESDF, but not ERF with WASD? Quakedads had this shit figured out decades ago. Your pinky is a weak finger anyway and bending it to Z is stupid when you already have shift and ctrl.
Besides, if you want maximum key real estate, you should be using RAGE.

Attached: gtfo.jpg (500x300, 22K)

>ò.ó
this is what I'd expect to see in a response from a woman who is about to cheat with me. lol

newfag

>67kg
you're probably overweight

using ESDF is fine but using it on a keyboard with WASD highlighting is OCD rage inducing.

Excuse me?

Kys

Attached: 1563545865739.jpg (750x747, 235K)

>I was born on wasd, my father played that way, and his father fore' him.
You just said that for comedic effect, right? You're not actually young enough to have had a gaming grandpa?

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

100% this.
>but I can also reach ctlr/shift/tab on regular bigger keyboards as well with ease because they were designed to be reachable for the 10-finger typing method.
Literally nobody actually uses the full '10 finger home row' shit. Everyone eventually ends up with their own somewhat modified style, and no one who types at speed actually returns their fingers to home row after every key press because they use language like a human fucking being and instead move the finger to what the next required letter will be. Play a shit ton of vidya? Chances are your muscle memory puts your left hand on shift, A, W, D instead of ASDF without you even realizing it, and it doesn't affect your typing in any noticeable way unless you're a fucking mongoloid who can't touch type, and if that's you, what are you even doing here?

Literally who cares I wish OP would sit on my face until I die

esdf gives you more keys, sure, but now your fingers are sitting in the middle of the keyboard with only the raised bit on the f key to tell you where your fingers are. Much easier to push the wrong key by accident. If you really need all those keys though, sure.

get the fuck out then faggot

heterofags are subhuman

And so do I

E is not in the exact same alignment to SDF like W is to ASD. ESDF feels less natural and clunky because E is too much to the left.
also all you're gaining with ESDF is A and Z under pinky, the rest is the same, not worth it at all.

Yes, newfag. You do not know the rules yet you think you do, like all newfags do nowadays.

Moving your pinky further from it's main purpose in most games which is using the side keys to shift the functions of other inputs is suboptimal, which is why you never see it at high level play.
Then other games which recuire less inputs like shooters still have more than enough around wasd even when you rebind everything to the keyboard to not interfere with mouse movement.

I've been here for 8 years nigger

Attached: 1542926395595.jpg (401x349, 37K)

Post tits, whore.
You failed to argue in favor of ESDF being superior, as well, so I don't see the purpose of this thread.

fuck off tranny

Superior navigation key user reporting in.
They're called "NAVIGATIONAL KEYS" for a reason dummies.

Attached: IMG_20190721_132347[1].jpg (612x816, 93K)

In the event you're not shitposting:
>`123456
>qertfgzxcv
>ctrl/shift/alt any of them
I have plenty of keys to choose from. Modifier key+1234qerfzxc are easy access, modifier key+56`tgv for shit that you don't need to do often but still helps to have on a hotbar.

Am I dumb or is my keyboard retarded? My W has the exact same offset to AS as E does to SD.

And you still don't know what the rules actually are?

Are you in London? pls respond

>tfw getting back into MMO after a long break and trying to find keybinds that work for me
Man it's weird. My left hand is shit, I hate having to rely on it for movement and hotkey presses. Should I just splurge on one of those mice with a zillion buttons?

that probably doesnt apply to laptop keyboards. I'm talkin about mechanical ones

No

utvidga

I demand tits

Looks like my gf's hands.
Love them wrapped around my cock.

I work in the aerospace sector and never used them to pilot a plane

I've played with WASD since I started playing video games on PC and I can't be bothered to relearn the ESDF layout.
I can't think of a game(that doesn't have CTRL, ALT or SHIFT modifiers anyways) where ESDF would give me that much of edge that it's worth getting into.
It's like getting a pr0haxx0r g4ming keyboard that has 5ms less latency when my reaction times are 200ms. It's just not worth the bother.

Attached: 1342990028001.png (390x321, 112K)

>I'm a very petite woman
stopped reading there, opinion is irrelevant

It's the same on my laptop and desktop.

67kg kek you are obese go lose some weight stop being in denial you'll feel a lot better now get off this site normal fag

Clean that keyboard you disgusting tranny. Jesus christ

Your girlfriend has squat fat male hands with unkempt nails?

Only subhumans play with ESDF. WASD is clearly the superior control scheme

I don't need the extra keys and like having my pinky closer to shift and ctrl, pudgy

ESDFags are the vegans of PC gaming.

>pretending to enjoy handjobs
Congrats on outing yourself as a LARPing permavirgin.

QWES makes more sense than WASD to be honest in my honest opinion

you probably only like it because of that shitty yuro laptop keyboard
like its fine its just not any particular advantage unless you cant hit ctrl/shift with your pinky without straining or repositioning

This. Only exception to this can be arma.

>he doesnt have a gaming gramp

THATS HOW DAD DID IT
THATS HOW AMERICA DOES IT
AND ITS WORKED OUT PRETTY WELL SO FAR

[clapping intensifies]

ESDF is better unless you have literal babby hands but your thread is shit and you're a fag

>less friction, making pressing other keys more of a hassle
>middle finger is at an absolutely fucked angle for s
>palm needs to be further up, raising the chance you'll pressure the blood vessels and get arthritis
even rage makes more sense

based and gaypilled

Female hand on X is the new Black hand on Mail/Videogame case/Console.
Guaranteed replys from Yea Forums sheeple.

num keys have more directions than this shit and are accessible for left handed people.

I would also be happy if a beautiful transwoman with a big, beauteous booty would plant her bountiful buttox on mine face until I died.

>69 posts
>no tits
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

>ESDF opens up QAW and TY(Z)H to use as inputs which is incredibly useful. WASD is very limiting because you only have Q and TG available without having to move your hand away from the movement keys.
Just own a mouse with bindable buttons on the side, dumbass

>I'm a very petite woman
D I L A T E
I
L
A
T
E

Attached: boogiebath.jpg (768x1024, 131K)

Changing your grip too much isn't good if you're playing something like an FPS because it fucks with your aim a little bit, so the mice with 10 buttons on the side aren't really good for that. Some games I play still need 7+ extra buttons aside from the normal direction/jump/crouch/sprint keys, so ESDF makes that a lot easier without affecting anything negatively. I don't really see a downside to ESDF and only see positives.

MOOOOODS SHE ISN'T SHOWING HER TITS
OUR RIGHTS ARE BEING DENIED FROM US

Nicer tits and hands than the guy in the OP

Cringe

Why are you gaming in a sharia law country?

I don't see the issue. You say your pinky is small, yet you want to move your hand further away from left shift, ctrl, tab etc. But I guess you rebind your whole keyboard.
If you like ESDF, then use it. WASD works perfectly for me.

I just want to say this is just blatant photoshop, but that finger that's touching the tongue crossing over the boob looks way too nice, I can't tell where the cutoff points are supposed to be.

Faggot

Dumbass bait thread.

Controls are customizable on PC so the enitire thread is pointless. No one has ever had an argument over what directional keys to use. This snowflake just wanted any reason at all to showcase how different and transgender they are.

And ESDF used to be the default in certain older FPS games on PC and even then, people still had the option to change it. There's no such thing as being "against" a control scheme. There is only being pro what is comfortable to you.

Kill yourself, op. Shitbrained greasepig.

Vad i helvete

this is an incredibly autistic thing to discuss

dil8

if, in order to move your thumb, you have to alter your grip to the point you can no longer aim, you should probably start doing some hand strength training.
What fps are you playing where you need to be pressing other buttons while aiming shots while also having enough of them that QER won't cover it?

Vad fan gör du här?

>he doesn't have saturday night pong sessions with his gramps
I pity you.

Attached: 1534306390148.jpg (1242x1182, 132K)

>Why do you prefer the inferior WASD movement?

Because I can hit the 1 key without it being awkward as fuck

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

It's not photoshop. Dude in the image posted it to his own twitter because he thought it was funny during the belle delphine bathwater shit. Don't see why a guy known for being a disgusting fat creep would photoshop himself to look more disgusting and creepy.

There's no reason why you needed to mention you're female.

>caring THIS MUCH about what other people think about the keys you use
for what purpose ? is this a reddit post ?

Attached: 1515115044848.jpg (300x188, 19K)

I don't like the feel of the F key notch on my finger constantly

>67kg
>petite
only if you're like 185 cm

>shit quality image
>laptop gay-ming
>very first thing op does is announce that they are female
>ESDF advocacy
>whole post phrased as if it's a response to a wider topic of discussion when really no one has or ever will give a shit about what control scheme people use
This is, without a doubt, one of the most egregious things i've seen on Yea Forums in a long while. I'd take 100 skyrim-incel modded character threads over this.

Attached: 1558908052005.jpg (880x480, 69K)

How small is your hand? When I put my fingers in that position I just reach the end of control.

trim your nails man, that is disgusting

So is this some optical tomfoolery to make his moobs appear like proper breasts, or is this a case of "medication" or genetic anomaly causing this to happen?

>ESDF
>not RAGE
Get on my level, son.

but think of that easy number keys access user

>WASD
>ESDF
>Not RAGE

Im sorry all these anons are uncultured and dont know how to treat a women, would you like to get this ESDF dick. Oh and don't worry it can handle all 67kg but i'd prefer to see you lose some weight

Attached: 1563702613227.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

Based

tldr
wasd feels better

Chad wouldn't settle for 67 kg

Hence why you keep getting cucked and left with your poor little hand while I keep fucking all the real women. Keep seething, maybe the trannies will feel bad for you

Attached: 1563704896934.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>you have to alter your grip to the point you can no longer aim
I didn't say I could no longer aim. I even said it only affects it a little bit, asshole. But it's enough where you'll realize maintaining the regular grip is better for accuracy. It's probably mostly from how much pressure you apply with your thumb being lighter when waiting to press the button on the side, and just not being in the "default" grip will slightly affect how you move the mouse which fucks with your muscle memory.

It helps in some older games like System Shock 2 or Deus Ex that uses a bunch of extra buttons all over the keyboard, but being able to have more near ESDF is easier to use. I also play Zombie Panic Source which needs like 8 extra buttons for dropping ammo, flashlight, phone, dropping weapons, voice commands, etc.

ugly hands

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just want to tell you how I'm feeling
Got to make you understand

The rules are listed on the frontpage, go read them.

Attached: 1555269784007.gif (346x367, 510K)

Umm... Anons?
Your granda probably played on QAOP not WASD, QAOP was the standard control scheme on older computers like ZX Spectrum or Amiga in 80's

jesus christ clip those nails

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Attached: tenor.gif (320x240, 2.02M)

My grandpa only played QWOP

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

Attached: 1514781132408.png (242x259, 7K)

Too late beta, those ESDF hands are already on my cock

Attached: 1563711694021.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

fat

Hello op poster
You post no boobs
This very bad
Perma ban in 5 minutes if you don't post boobs
Chang very angry
-Chang

>inherintly
what you consider to be "against" is actually just aggressive indifference.
Nobody actually gives a fuck

Obese

I can type without looking and I've used WASD for almost a decade before switching to ESDF. It's honestly just better outside of having to reconfigure every game - although I usually did that anyway even before I switched.

O b s e s s e d

>I'm a very petite woman

Дaльшe нe читaл

Этo знaчит чтo ты пидap

>Trannies are feeling more at home here them on reddit
Really makes you think.

English language uses E more than A, so it's best to wear down the A key for WASD.

Yea Forums has been more reddit than reddit for a very long time now. I think I'm going to move to 8 indefinitely

I play with qwes am i retarded ?

yea

i use QWES tho

I always thought 133+ 64|\\/|3|25 used ESDF and fags and noobs used WASD

Attached: noob.jpg (1200x630, 37K)

Just have bigger hands.

>woman
Sharpie in pooper/discord tranny/tits or gtfo/you know the rules

Hey, lady... Why dont you go smell a butthole or something. Pfftt....

That's a man hand baby!

How pathetic do you have to be that the sole mention on a vagina gets you all riled up, Yea Forums?
Sincerely, unironically, and hopefully have sex.

You type like a faggot

>stealth attention whoring thread
dont reply to the roastie if ur not a thirsty faggot

Why would you want these incels to procreate so bad?

It makes no difference whatsoever
>t. person with 5.5 cm pinky

Tried resting my fingers on ESF compared to WAD. Felt too weird. The E is a bit too far towards the left and CTRL is to out of reach,

I wanna feel your hand directly on my face.

Attached: 1382999696406.png (321x326, 102K)

FINE
TODAY I WILL CUT MY FINGERNAILS FUCK

Pretty much this. It's why there are people who are so against using arrow keys for 2d games that don't use the mouse. In fact a lot of people will say stuff like "keyboard sucks for 2d platformers, you need a controller" and it turns out when they tried using keyboard they were using some retarded keybindings because they had to use WASD

Post small chest.

My friend has these exact same nails. I've always questioned why, does he not know it's gross? is it a fetish?

I constantly bite my fingernail so I can't fathom how it gets to that length.

Attached: 1559197948829.jpg (448x560, 47K)

Attached: nails+guitar.jpg (324x400, 77K)

For a minute, I thought OP said "THE ESDF movement" like it was a political and social movement with protestors and organizers and shit. Wouldnt be too far-fetched with today's climate, I guess.

I would be money OP is not actually a woman and, in fact, is male.

I like Mayuri Kurotsuchi.

Been using WASD for, like, 20 years. At this point, there's not enough of a benefit to getting used to ESDF to make me want to switch. I never run out of keybinds for games anyway, MMOs included.

Sausage fingers

>today's climate

Attached: 1375950488103.jpg (561x575, 81K)

>This thread
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

tits or gtfo

it's photoshop you idiot

tits or gtfo

>petite
>67kg