Gwyn forced his son to dress and act like a girl

>Gwyn forced his son to dress and act like a girl
What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 1529104376___dark_sun_gwyndolin_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_moon_dark_souls_and_souls_from_software_drawn (964x1020, 289K)

he was horny, just like me

he knew his son always wanted a fat worm inside him

Attached: aldritch.jpg (1600x1131, 396K)

I just beat the demon firesage, the wiki says it is supposed to drop a weapon but it seems that because I died as I killed it the drop glitches out
Shame.

Is it possible to jump over the lava in the centipede demon fight or am I gonna have to put on some fire res gear and tank a bit?

>tfw this qt will never fuck you in the ass
why live

Have you seen how frail and fruity Gwyndolin was? Gwyn just righted nature's wrong.

He was a liberal

I love Gwyndolin!

Attached: 1540569013428.jpg (629x1000, 232K)

You could jump over it.
However just let the C.demon walk over to you and just face-tank the fight with 20 estus and havels

I'm really glad dark souls didn't come out today otherwise every single thread would be about trannies because of this character.

So you can grow out of your faggot bottom phase.

>Not wanting your son to be the perfect girl
>Not being very happy for him when he brings home his first boyfriend
>Not feeling great pride over the fact he cums handsfree from getting his boypussy stretched to great lengths by his boyfriend's huge cock every night

What kind of father are you?

Faggot.

Pillow-biter.

There is enough evidence in the game to reasonably assume that Gwyn might not even have known about Gwyndolin's existence at all.

Ass eater.

maybe that was just his natural tendency because of his moon association and gwyn didn't question it because what about this is a universe where dragons can fuck goddesses

Cocksucker.

According to the lore, it was because Gwyndolin drew his power from the moon, not the sun.

Attached: 82a486df117888467e8f80885bdd5fd8c6ab923er1-188-268v2_00.jpg (188x268, 12K)

Something about Gwyndolin being born with Moon powers which is normally associated with girls. So he was a boy born with girly powers of the moon and not manly powers of the sun. I don't think it was so much that Gwyn said "I'm gonna raise this boy like a daughter because that's my fetish" but probably more like "I know he's a boy but moon powers are for girls so he will be raised to fulfill his role"

Because the Gods are fucked up people.

Cowardly faggot.

>Using faggot again
Weak.

Really wish someone would fuck my asshole. Why couldn't I be born blessed by the moon? The sun fucking sucks and is way too hot.

pretty sure it'sactually a japanese custom for the eldest son to dress as a girl so that if your enemies defeat you your bloodline won't die when the son is executed, and it was done with the emperor many times.

I'm not sure that will work given my build but I'm sure I can figure out a way.

bussy