Who was the superior Big Boss, Big Boss or Venom?

Who was the superior Big Boss, Big Boss or Venom?

Attached: venom snake.jpg (544x626, 68K)

Venom.

Neither you dumbass, unless YOU choose to make Venom superior.
Remember that Venom is simply the player a.k.a. YOU trying to be what he or she thinks is "Big Boss".

>There are still anons who clearly haven't played all of the MGS games who think they can understand MGSV better than the anons that actually have
MGSV is the story of how Big Boss became an evil maniac by parasitically abusing his most loyal soldier (thus giving the perfect reason for his downfall), The Medic, through secretly manipulating said soldier to become his body double slave so that he can fuck off to Africa and fulfill his perpetual warmongering dream. Big Boss is the actual villain of the game, not Skullface, and The Medic is entirely his own character and there's never a single moment in the game that suggests that he's your self insert.

Even as a body double of Big Boss, The Medic still differed from Big Boss because he was weaker, mute, a nice person and even a pacifist. Plus, despite being implanted with Big Boss' memories, he hated his demon, which represents who Big Boss truly is, and he also hated war and thought that NUKES = BAD like Solid Snake and wanted to go home, evidenced by how he accepted The Boss, lovingly repaired her bandana (showing how much he appreciated her and her will, unlike Big Boss) and vowed to disarm the all the nukes in the entire world to follow her will (which is world peace and a nuke free world), which is a stark but appropriate contrast to Big Boss rejecting The Boss, her bandana, and her will, and vowing to hoard all the nukes in the entire world, since he, unlike The Medic, had no sense of morality, lusted war and thought that NUKES = GOOD. Simply put, The Medic is the antithesis of Big Boss, just like Solid Snake. Red oni, blue oni, yin and yang. Big Boss and The Medic.

(1/2)

Attached: glastxkjzwxdztxchgsrafxjprezqjvvecozhzrz-740.jpg (740x320, 40K)

(2/2)

The Medic is extremely honorable, selfless, generous, giving. He is also compliant, obedient and loyal to whoever he thinks his master is (which unfortunately allowed him to be tricked by Big Boss to be his shield, scapegoat and tool whose main function is to die for him and his personal benefit, this is where Solid Snake knew better not to fall for these kinds of traps). In contrast, Big Boss is savage, dishonorable, disloyal, psychopathic, rebellious, ruthless, selfish, egocentric, cold and calculative.

Which makes The Medic clearly THE SUPERIOR BIG BOSS. FACT.

The tape was all about Big Boss convincing The Medic to be his slave. It was never making any inspirational sayings or thoughtful messages towards the player. It was never informing the player that "Big Boss is really a 100% nice, altruistic, benevolent, charitable, giving, kind-hearted, ingenuous, sweet, selfless and good guy and he'll prove it by giving the ability to officially roleplay AND be recognized as Big Boss to you, since you wanted to. Now do him a favor and put that role to good use so that you and him can help change the world, make a mark on history, and finish the story and legend of Big Boss, together". It was to get The Medic to go against his beliefs and do what he wants like the good little doll he is, you're never supposed to actually take anything from it seriously.

It is not a bunch of willy nilly roleplaying meta bullshit where Big Boss is some sort of "meta deity". Don't take any word from the same 3-4 autists that have been circulating Yea Forums for the past week who think otherwise.
>It is not a bunch of willy nilly roleplaying meta bullshit where Big Boss is some sort of "meta deity". Don't take any word from the same 3-4 autists that have been circulating Yea Forums for the past week who think otherwise.

Then who is the better snake? Jack or David?

Attached: octagon.jpg (960x544, 65K)

Venom. I like silent protagonists with a mysterious background more. The photos in the copper gave me just enough personality to determine he was a likeable cool guy and his overall story seems more tragic and melancholy which I'm a huge sucker for.

Attached: 1562733103930.png (680x675, 399K)

Venom.

If you cry that he doesnt yap too much you are a fucking faggot, no mgs game has good dialogue for any of the snakes. They are all turbo autistic if they open their mouth atleast venom was spared kojimas dogshit writing.

For fucks sake, this is how Yea Forums (being that 75% of it is brainlets, 24.99% of it is trolls, and .01% of it is intellectuals) interprets MGSV and Venom Snake on average, folks. Please don't tell me that you interpret them the same way.

But he's completely right, though.

Venom
>b-b-but he's exactly like and just as evil as Big Boss!
No. He is a better man than Big Boss. See:

Venom because "BiG bOsS" never had a good storyline or premise beyond MGS3, which was only "good" and no better due to the dumb circular philosophies of trust/loyalty etc bringing down the otherwise perfectly fine bittersweet political bullshit arc.
PO was pretty decent but obviously Kojima threw a pissy fit resetting the gang at square one for PW before immediately pushing tHe BoSs narrative again despite MGS3 being completely finished on it's own merits
and then HE DOES IT AGAIN FOR TPP, FUCK OFF. At least in TPP most of the game was built around building up Diamond Dogs including FOB content, the presence of mercenaries everywhere, a brief period of falling from grace ("BiBo is watching" posters etc.) before it all just drops off onto the cutting room floor; that concept was perfectly fine and is underutilised in MGS, the act of multiple armies without borders turning up and trying to survive the geopolitical landscape.

MGS doesn't need anymore dick sucking of one guy and his foster mum, it has it's own universe to play with and spytech themes to get stupid with. A Motherbase game, MGO and Survive because fuck you it's a good game triplet of games, standalone and getting proper support over time would be all the franchise needs before another story specific installment.

I haven't played a metal gear game in ages but the one I killed with a spray can in metal gear 2 was a total pussy

Why are you numbskulls saying that you're the superior Big Boss?
No one cares, and you're not Big Boss either.

Venom

>Venom is the player, thus whether he's a better man than Big Boss is up to the player him or herself
>The majority of Yea Forums are obviously better men than Big Boss, especially since they have a moral compass compared to him
>99% of the Anons in this thread thus answer "Venom" because they're secretly trying to say that they would do better than Big Boss if they were in his shoes
I figured.

What the fuck did you just say retard
Did you not play V at all

Gonna have to do better than that, caramel.
Truthfully I have to admit MGSfags, especially on Yea Forums are some of the most autistic, head-canon pushing, egotistical fucks out there. I'm talking Kingdom Hearts levels of autism. I'm talking literal cognitive dissonance as evidenced by nearly every thread over the past decade plus. MGS is nothing but anime tropes and 80s action movie campiness. To think it has some beautiful overarching plot or ideology is delusional. Kojima and Konami made some interesting games, that's for sure, but jesus fuck guys move on. It's seriously not that good. This is coming from someone who loves the games too, just enjoy them for what they are.

BiBo?

Attached: AroundBlacks.jpg (3610x2153, 1.14M)

>Gonna have to do better than that, caramel.
What the fuck are you even trying to imply?
What do YOU think MGSV is all about?
What do you think of Naked and Venom?

You didn't even answer my question, moron. Do you interpret MGSV and Venom Snake like this retard:
or not?

>dude it's all there in the subtext
no one gives a fuck, the story was fucking boring

Naked BiBo is a sperg with mommy issues but Venom BiBo is completely inconsistent to the point where his character and personality aren't even worth trying to pinpoint.
Call me when Venom at least can decide whether he loves Quiet or sees her as a threat and potential enemy. I'm sick of trying to figure out whag this dude's opinion on anything that's going on even is.

Venom > Big Boss, definitely.

Coming from someone who has played all of the Metal Gear games, this is the best, most accurate summary of Big Boss' relationship with Venom Snake that I've seen on this board. Based.

It perfectly explains how Venom is not Big Boss and why Venom > Big Boss.

Solid Snake is the best Big Boss

I literally SPIT on Kojima giving ze playa that title after delivering such a piece of shit game. I hope DS bombs hard.

If Venom is the player... if he has the title of Big Boss... if the player's ME... and if I'm Dr. Ivo, R-r-robotnik…

...then R-r-robotnik is the superior Big Boss!

Simply because I am the biggest villain in town! I'm a big big villain! I'm a genius, unlike Big Boss. I've got pr-roof, and I'm telling you the tr--ruth.
I am cool, unlike Big Boss, who's a fool.
I HATE THAT SNAKE!

David kicked Jack's ass

It's the same person you fucking mongloids

If Venom is the player... if he has the title of Big Boss... if the player's ME... and if I'm Dr. Ivo R-r-robotnik…

...then R-r-robotnik is the superior Big Boss, simply because...

>I am the biggest villain in town! I am a big, big villain!
>I am a genius, unlike Big Boss.
>I have pr-roof, and I'm telling you the tr-ruth.
>I am cool, unlike Big Boss, who's a fool.
(I HATE THAT SNAKE!)
>I am a big, big villain!

Attached: Robotnik.gif (500x384, 500K)

Daily reminder that Venom Snake is a nickname and that "Big Boss' phantom" is Venom's actual character name.

"Big Boss' phantom" is too long though
"Venom" is shorter

>Coming from someone who has played all of the Metal Gear games, this is the best, most accurate summary of Big Boss' relationship with Venom Snake that I've seen on this board

You must be new then because that was a load of dogshit.

Moron. Yea Forums in general has always interpreted Venom Snake and summarized Big Boss' relationship with him like and . Want proof? I'll post proof.

Attached: .jpg (500x500, 24K)

>MGS2
>Nobody can be Snake, which is why you have to be yourself
>MGSV
>Anybody can be Big Boss, so delude yourself and live a lie
What happened to Kojima? MGS2 was a much darker story but the ending was full of hope. Meanwhile MGSV was marketed as the darkest story yet but ended up being fairly innocent until the ending, which only had horrible implications for the protagonist.

underrated